GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM - totally agree.

The story about the police report earlier in the year at her place out in FTWorth is VERY odd.

http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/09/08/6103187/mounted-team-joins-search-for.html?rh=1

Uber odd!

<snipped by me>

According to the police report, she let a male friend of eight years stay there between 3 a.m. and 3 p.m. Morris told police that her friend had a “drastic personality change” that came out of nowhere and started calling her “Nick” before asking for a shower.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/0...team-joins-search-for.html?rh=1#storylink=cpy

Who is "Nick"? Where is this creepy person?

You've got it all twisted. Here's the down-low...

There was a post on a Dallas news affiliate's Facebook page about Christina missing, and some woman replied to the post and said multiple times that Christina is a known heroin addict. The woman also said her own sister was one, too. There is no video, and Christina doesn't have a sister, that I know of anyway.

Actually she has one step sister and maybe two, not sure about the second. So let's get this untwisted if you please. Where is this information exactly? I have lived in the Dallas area all my life and trust me that is a very long time. There are many Dallas news affiliates so if you know please tell me which one. ty

(OMG, I just almost told the vet's office "I'd like to make an appointment to get my dog's anal glands abducted". :gasp:

It's obviously time for me to take a break here!!! Good job you guys, and thanks for caring. Y'all rock.

I really hope Christina is found. Soon.

Actually she has one step sister and maybe two, not sure about the second. So let's get this untwisted if you please. Where is this information exactly? I have lived in the Dallas area all my life and trust me that is a very long time. There are many Dallas news affiliates so if you know please tell me which one. ty

[modsnip]

WFAA-TV Facebook post and comments:
https://www.facebook.com/wfaachannel8/posts/10152358941571545

Uber odd!

<snipped by me>

Who is "Nick"? Where is this creepy person?

The whole scenario screams - WTF. Sorry, but it does.

I believe she lived at her boyfriend's apartment (she is not on the lease, I think?). But, let's say she was on the lease and it's also her place - yet she invites/allows another man to spend the night/crash. Only for him to wig out on something apparently. She has no utilities for whatever reason and then some neighbor is kind enough to let this guy shower. Who does this? And by that I'm asking both things - who asks their neighbor to let a friend shower? and what neighbor says...hmm, ok.?

This screams strange drama and happenings in her life.

I believe it was a house. And threw public records I've seen two addresses listed. They are next door. So I dnt know if this has something to do with neighbor letting him shower. Maybe family member lived next door, best friend. Kinda odd though.

I would say security on the northside is a joke. Especially where she was at. The shops at legacy has a couple different owners. So security varies depending in which side of legacy your on and which side of bishop Rd you are on. This particular location I havnt seen any security walking around. The security guy who is in charge is one lone guy. He can't possible patrol 24 hours a day 7 days a week. After work today will be going by there to see if they have beefed anything up. I'll try to take pictures of the cameras in the area and see how many people I see around.

When I was there the other day, the wiring next to the camera behind Salata (in the garage, but at the exit/entrance behind Salata) was completely hanging out of the box. WTF? Wonder why and if it's still that way. Can you check to see if the either of the others is like that? I guess that could explain the theory that only the camera by potbellys was working.

Welcome and thanks for your thoughts!

So, if there is a person in Christina's circle of friends who is on trial for sexual assault, are we allowed to post that info, even if they have not been named a POI? I know we are allowed to link to RSOs...tia

Everyone is using molly now instead of ecstacy tabs. It is the pure for of mdma, usually uncut very potent. It is a powder that is placed in capsules. Taken oraly.

Gosh party days sure has changed since my day!
I was a Depeche Mode kind a girl :loveyou:

When I was there the other day, the wiring next to the camera behind Salata (in the garage, but at the exit/entrance behind Salata) was completely hanging out of the box. WTF? Wonder why and if it's still that way. Can you check to see if the either of the others is like that? I guess that could explain the theory that only the camera by potbellys was working.

Welcome and thanks for your thoughts!

Somebody is messing with them is what it sounds like! I'd be po'd if I was the security company. They can't be cheap to replace or repair. I have to wonder if that is what happened to the other cameras in the parking garage??

By the comments at the WFAA article, we not the only ones clueless. Seems like the whole city is puzzled say for one.

Somebody is messing with them is what it sounds like! I'd be po'd if I was the security company. They can't be cheap to replace or repair. I have to wonder if that is what happened to the other cameras in the parking garage??

By the comments at the WFAA article, we not the only ones clueless. Seems like the whole city is puzzled say for one.

They are fairly high up so it wouldn't be easy for someone without a large ladder to mess with them. This was earlier this week, so it's possible they were fixing them after Christina went missing. I'll try to go by there on my way home tonight and see if it's still messed up.

They are fairly high up so it wouldn't be easy for someone without a large ladder to mess with them. This was earlier this week, so it's possible they were fixing them after Christina went missing. I'll try to go by there on my way home tonight and see if it's still messed up.

Thank you! Let us know! No excuse for any camera not to be working now IMO!

Regarding the police silence, I hope our speculation about the reason for their silence is correct. After Margarita mentioned the Kelsie Schelling case, I read through that thread and it made me sooo discouraged about this one. :(

Oh Crikey!

The Kelsie Schelling case...:(

Awwww man! It's raining cats and dogs here now! :notgood:

Be careful TCMom and thank you for doing this.

So, if there is a person in Christina's circle of friends who is on trial for sexual assault, are we allowed to post that info, even if they have not been named a POI? I know we are allowed to link to RSOs...tia

Ooh, maybe we could get a thread in the basement??

coldpizza, please?? :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member