GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her mother. Where she got the info we don't know. Boyfriend or friends?

That was going to be my next question. I didnt think she talked to him that night and this would have had to be after or during the 15 calls. That is if she decided to go get the dog early. That story just doesn't ring true to me. jmo

Ugh, I should have read it when I first saw it. I can't find it now...was it removed or am I just missing it?

Eta- oops, never mind. Well, apparently the admins of the page didnt like it either or did the author remove it. What was the gist of it?

anyone have theories on why/who was accepting friend requests after her disappearance? obviously her bf posted on her page after she disappeared.

Most of it was probably people she had requested that didn't respond until she went missing. Seems to happen that way in a lot of cases.

Thanks, but it does not state she was staying with the friend that had the party.

So you think she was going to another apartment/friend's house in Plano? Thought she had changed clothes at this apartment b/c she was intending to stay.

That was going to be my next question. I didnt think she talked to him that night and this would have had to be after or during the 15 calls. That is if she decided to go get the dog early. That story just doesn't ring true to me. jmo

We do know Christina talked to her boyfriend because her mother commented they had an argument on the phone. She also texted him. However, it has not been stated that her boyfriend knew she was coming home to get the dog. Therefore, if he knew, it could have mention it to the mom or mom could have got it from the friends.

Not sure how crazy my husband will think I am....but I'm going to try and head over to The Shops later and take some pics of the garage once it's a bit darker. No promises, but I'd like to try.

Wow her ex bf brother has a long rap sheet. I dnt know if I aloud to just post a link?

Okay, here are garage camera pics. The first two here are on the north east side behind salata. See what I mean by the wires hanging out? Third one is the camera that filmed CM and mystery man - sorry it's an awkward picture there's a big light in front of it. My picture is from the opposite perspective - it's the one by Potbellys. Fourth picture is the one by Henry's - no wires hanging out of the box. Parking lots were bustling but not full and not crazy busy at 6pm tonight. Hope this helps you get a visual!

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 4.jpg

Okay, here are garage camera pics. The first two here are on the north east side behind salata. See what I mean by the wires hanging out? Third one is the camera that filmed CM and mystery man - sorry it's an awkward picture there's a big light in front of it. My picture is from the opposite perspective - it's the one by Potbellys. Fourth picture is the one by Henry's - no wires hanging out of the box. Parking lots were bustling but not full and not crazy busy at 6pm tonight. Hope this helps you get a visual!

View attachment 58741View attachment 58742View attachment 58743View attachment 58744

THANK YOU!

These make it easier to explain she would have had phone signal and to see how open it actually is.

I saw a billboard for CM in Arlington (on 30 west) tonight during my drive home. 30 is a major freeway that connects Dallas and Fort Worth. It is approximately 35 miles away from where she was last seen in Plano.

Something about the outfit Christina had on has been bugging me. To me it looks like a daytime outfit, a little bit "Annie Hall"(dating myself here)... for a young woman to be wearing. Especially with the hat.
It's rare to see anyone wearing a large brimmed hat in a club. IMO, and from what I have seen, for a night of clubbing, it's little black dress or quality jeans with a sexy top, and heels kind of thing. Aren't those the 'uniform' for clubbing and going out?
The woman walking in the parkade could be anyone.
If I had a well thought out plan to disappear from my life, I'd probably choose something just like that.. you can't see her body shape at all. people would assume it were me. She sounds like a very smart young woman, maybe it's something she planned.
Why she would disappear on purpose is anyone's guess...how was the clothing business going? Was there a huge loan due and payable?
A group of concerned friends trying to save Christina from abuse/addiction/ some bad people?
Or as someone else suggested, an accidental overdose and everyone she was with was scared to report it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95