GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have theories on why/who was accepting friend requests after her disappearance? obviously her bf posted on her page after she disappeared.

You've got it all twisted. Here's the down-low...

There was a post on a Dallas news affiliate's Facebook page about Christina missing, and some woman replied to the post and said multiple times that Christina is a known heroin addict. The woman also said her own sister was one, too. There is no video, and Christina doesn't have a sister, that I know of anyway.

yes, she does have a sister. I saw her on tv early on crying because Christina was missing

Perfectly said. I think this is what happened.

Just to clear it up, the friends "party" she was at, wasn't really a party more so just a place they went back to and probably stayed up and talked and probably ate "drunk food" aka the food you eat after you've been drinking because everything taste so good. Lol but this was also the place she was going to be staying at with her friends. Until something sparked her to go back and "get her dog" or atleast that excuse. More than likely an argument with the boyfriend and she was pissed and wanted to get home.

Also, I wanted to point out that someone she worked with posted a comment on one of the news station and said that Friday she was crying at work because she heard he was cheating on her.

This is where I get confused.
Didn't someone say in the media that they had talked on the phone earlier and was arguing? I know the last 15 calls was to the boyfriend, so if he didn't answer that could have sparked her to want to drive back to FT worth because of his phone being "off" or dead as he told her mom. It would be even more odd if they were arguing while she was at the friends and then his phone was off. Maybe he was meeting her there? She did make the last call to him right before she walked in.

Please provide a link stating she was going to spend the night where the party was held.

(O/T: Someone disappeared last year on Labor Day weekend, trying to remember who it was)

eta: or maybe the year before...and wasn't there an abandoned vehicle in the mall parking garage? Susan Jacobson?
Susan Jacobson's car was abandoned at a strip mall parking lot... But you are close...:seeya:

sadly... Susan has still not been found....:(

anyone have theories on why/who was accepting friend requests after her disappearance? obviously her bf posted on her page after she disappeared.

Hi mgkins,,, and :wagon:

I think it's the boyfriend but not sure why.

(OMG, I just almost told the vet's office "I'd like to make an appointment to get my dog's anal glands abducted". :gasp:

It's obviously time for me to take a break here!!! Good job you guys, and thanks for caring. Y'all rock.

I really hope Christina is found. Soon.

:giggle: Actually... Having pets' anal glands abducted isn't such a bad idea... Iykwim? :D

:beagle:

Have you seen the really long post on the Find Christina page by someone she went to high school with?

'For the one who was taken by the dark but alone still carries the light that will over power the dark.... '

I think it's a poem actually.

TCMom, since you;re going to go by there anyway, could you please snap some pictures? Sorry if asking this is out of line, tia.

Somebody is messing with them is what it sounds like! I'd be po'd if I was the security company. They can't be cheap to replace or repair. I have to wonder if that is what happened to the other cameras in the parking garage??

By the comments at the WFAA article, we not the only ones clueless. Seems like the whole city is puzzled say for one.

seems like we need security cameras to monitor security cameras...:what:

:camera:

:welcome: Mgkins!

this seems to happen frequently in missing persons cases...

pending friend requests and acceptances often are accepted when a missing person goes missing...

I imagine so that the person accepting the friend request can be "in the loop"...

JMO...

:seeya:

I can quit thinking about her...Just hoping she'd be found today. If Christina and her boyfriend were in a fight due to his cheating as was stated by an earlier post, that would make sense why all the calls occurred and would explain her wanting to have a girls night out. If he couldn't get a hold of her and got angry, I could see him waiting for her. Maybe he told her to come get her dog. Could that be how he got her to leave?

Good questions and I would like to know who reported that she was going home to get her dog. ty

Her mother. Where she got the info we don't know. Boyfriend or friends?

Have you seen the really long post on the Find Christina page by someone she went to high school with?

'For the one who was taken by the dark but alone still carries the light that will over power the dark.... '

I think it's a poem actually.

Um...yeah. Kind'a caught me off guard.

ETA: looks like it was taken down??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics