GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We do know Christina talked to her boyfriend because her mother commented they had an argument on the phone. She also texted him. However, it has not been stated that her boyfriend knew she was coming home to get the dog. Therefore, if he knew, it could have mention it to the mom or mom could have got it from the friends.

Okay thanks. I thought the calls went unanswered. jmo

Something about the outfit Christina had on has been bugging me. To me it looks like a daytime outfit, a little bit "Annie Hall"(dating myself here)... for a young woman to be wearing. Especially with the hat.
It's rare to see anyone wearing a large brimmed hat in a club. IMO, and from what I have seen, for a night of clubbing, it's little black dress or quality jeans with a sexy top, and heels kind of thing. Aren't those the 'uniform' for clubbing and going out?
The woman walking in the parkade could be anyone.
If I had a well thought out plan to disappear from my life, I'd probably choose something just like that.. you can't see her body shape at all. people would assume it were me. She sounds like a very smart young woman, maybe it's something she planned.
Why she would disappear on purpose is anyone's guess...how was the clothing business going? Was there a huge loan due and payable?
A group of concerned friends trying to save Christina from an abuse/addiction/ some bad people?
Or as someone else suggested, an accidental overdose and everyone she was with was scared to report it?

Do you mean the gray top? She actually changed into that after going out, at the friends house. She was more dressy prior. Also, she wasn't really in clubs just bars. So it wasn't super dressy just casual but nice.

Hinky meters are notoriously unreliable & are purchased mostly by women. I know of several posters that are on their third or fourth meters due to recalls.

Oh, this is brilliant. Just brilliant. ;)

Okay, here are garage camera pics. The first two here are on the north east side behind salata. See what I mean by the wires hanging out? Third one is the camera that filmed CM and mystery man - sorry it's an awkward picture there's a big light in front of it. My picture is from the opposite perspective - it's the one by Potbellys. Fourth picture is the one by Henry's - no wires hanging out of the box. Parking lots were bustling but not full and not crazy busy at 6pm tonight. Hope this helps you get a visual!

View attachment 58741View attachment 58742View attachment 58743View attachment 58744

Thank you so very much TCMom :loveyou:

Is sure shows that if Christina had put up a struggle and got a few screams off, she would sure have been heard with those residences so close.

I saw a billboard for CM in Arlington (on 30 west) tonight during my drive home. 30 is a major freeway that connects Dallas and Fort Worth. It is approximately 35 miles away from where she was last seen in Plano.

I saw a digital billboard off Trinity Mills and the Tollway. Just south of Shops at Legacy. I smiled when I saw it because I'm so glad her name is getting out.

So you think she was going to another apartment/friend's house in Plano? Thought she had changed clothes at this apartment b/c she was intending to stay.

Maybe she was going to stay where the party was held. I just don't know. I assume nothing. Heck, we don't know at this point if the party was held at a male or females house. We don't know if the girlfriends she was out with even attended the party. Don't know even if any girls attended the party. Someone said she borrowed a shirt from a girlfriend that was bigger than her. That may have been speculation, She may have borrowed it from a guy. All we know for sure was that she was at a party & at least 2 males were there. Don't know how many females if any.

I have wondered about many possibilities like elavator shafts and such if her disappearnce is indeed a suicide but as others have mentioned, I would think if she was very close by, there would have been a smell by now? Sorry for the insensitive phrasing...don't really know how else to put it.

i hope they are also looking skyward....iykwim

I've watched the video of her walking to the garage and I see this outfit... moo

photo.JPG

Okay, here are garage camera pics. The first two here are on the north east side behind salata. See what I mean by the wires hanging out? Third one is the camera that filmed CM and mystery man - sorry it's an awkward picture there's a big light in front of it. My picture is from the opposite perspective - it's the one by Potbellys. Fourth picture is the one by Henry's - no wires hanging out of the box. Parking lots were bustling but not full and not crazy busy at 6pm tonight. Hope this helps you get a visual!

View attachment 58741View attachment 58742View attachment 58743View attachment 58744

These are great TCmom! :loveyou: Would be nice to have in Christine's media thread too for reference.

Do you mean the gray top? She actually changed into that after going out, at the friends house. She was more dressy prior. Also, she wasn't really in clubs just bars. So it wasn't super dressy just casual but nice.

I meant the whole outfit she wore while walking through the parkade on camera. I believe someone shared a close up pic of the outfit on here, stating it was exactly the outfit she had on, including the hat, but she had borrowed an "oversize shirt" to wear over top. It is what she is wearing on her missing poster.
I have never been to the Legacy Shops, but it sounds a bit high end and exclusive, not at all dive-y. Young women I know dress up in figure hugging clothes going to the bars and clubs.
The woman walking could be any slim petite woman. Christina could be long gone in another direction.
My fingers are crossed that it's a really good disappearing act...

So glad you got pics of the cameras!! I went there a bit after you - it was still busy. I took more pics of what the spacing in the garage is like b/c security came by...IN THEIR SEGWAYS. I was a :chicken::chicken:

I meant the whole outfit she wore while walking through the parkade on camera. I believe someone shared a close up pic of the outfit on here, stating it was exactly the outfit she had on, including the hat, but she had borrowed an "oversize shirt" to wear over top. It is what she is wearing on her missing poster.
I have never been to the Legacy Shops, but it sounds a bit high end and exclusive, not at all dive-y. Young women I know dress up in figure hugging clothes going to the bars and clubs.
The woman walking could be any slim petite woman. Christina could be long gone in another direction.

Yes. So the outfit she is wearing isn't dressy bc she changed after the bars into that outfit. And it's a nice area but it's not clubs. It's just casual and cute. I live here and I wouldn't dress like I was going to a club anywhere there.

Yes. So the outfit she is wearing isn't dressy bc she changed after the bars into that outfit. And it's a nice area but it's not clubs. It's just casual and cute. I live here and I wouldn't dress like I was going to a club anywhere there.

Are you saying you think it's not really her in the video? Oh geeze. I quoted myself. Lol I meant to quote Krystine again.

Her friend who was posting last week and ran into her in one of the bars said she and some long flowy outfit on while out in the clubs/bars. I am pretty sure that image is her.

Also is there a public "Find Christina" FB page? Does anyone have a link, if so? I only see a group/private one with only a few dozen members. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdeem713