GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd really love to hear Cait's (and BF) and Kwingfield's thoughts regarding Christina! It's about time you jumped in Kwingfield! You're at command central so give us the scoop!! My goodness! So glad everyone is contributing to bringing Christina home! We just had some amazing photos posted by local Websleuthers!

I grew up in Richardson and Plano had one red light and Allen had only two or three houses in the entire town. Yep I am that old. ��

Haha..not old.."seasoned" ;). I went to Richardson HS a looong time ago!

I don't think anyone has referenced this yet. But a Plano police officer (David Tilley) called into a local radio station (KVIL) on Wednesday. My phone is not letting me post the link right now, but you can google it and it comes up. I always thought the police were holding back info (and I'm sure they know more than us). But the officer seems to be begging for some leads.

I can't see police going on the radio this way unless they are stuck. Not good, from the sound of it, Imo.

I can't see police going on the radio this way unless they are stuck. Not good, from the sound of it, Imo.

I'm listening now and....I have to agree. My thoughts of them holding back are diminishing the more I hear.

I'm glad they are reaching out to the radio audience. (Is it fair to say they spend more time in the car?) Cable-cutters like my husband might not see the local news, but could learn of a situation from the radio...

Plus, the exposure/publicity is good, and a humble heart and pleading attitude is hopefully more likely to yield public help than a proud 'we've got this covered' attitude.

Fingers crossed!

If they did, they didn't go into the garage via the same entrance. They would have to have approached from another side/entrance. Anything is possible at this point. :dunno:

Sorry guys... but I have reviewed the Cam13 Vid over and over paused and frame by frame...

It appears CAM13 is not exactly inside the garage.... looks like a corridor of sorts to me ... looks like store front glass to me...notice the rows of illumination

Flooring looks patterned vs the paving from the actual garage...

I am just trying to be objective and compare photo to photo.

Where exactly is this CAM 13 at???

Haha..not old.."seasoned" ;). I went to Richardson HS a looong time ago!

Then you remember Plano and Allen. I went to RHS many years ago. As a matter of fact my class was the second class to graduate from the new high school. Go Eagles!! Sorry for the OT.

Sorry guys... but I have reviewed the Cam13 Vid over and over paused and frame by frame...

It appears CAM13 is not exactly inside the garage.... looks like a corridor of sorts to me ... looks like store front glass to me...notice the rows of illumination

Flooring looks patterned vs the paving from the actual garage...

I am just trying to be objective and compare photo to photo.

Where exactly is this CAM 13 at???

It was the camera in my post earlier - pic 3? It's in a port-o-call/walkway/driveway between Zoe's and Potbelly's on the Legacy side of the North shopping center. It's at the far end of it away from the garage. It's maybe 3-4 car lengths long?

This one:

photo 3.jpg

My view is looking toward the street - the view from Cam 13 (up in my picture) is looking the opposite direction i.e. at my car.

I'd really love to hear Cait's (and BF) and Kwingfield's thoughts regarding Christina! It's about time you jumped in Kwingfield! You're at command central so give us the scoop!! My goodness! So glad everyone is contributing to bringing Christina home! We just had some amazing photos posted by local Websleuthers!

As much as I hate to say it, IMO the drug references on here may have validity. I'm very familiar with this area and kids of that age. I've been trying to find the link desperately for the past 30 minutes... But, in something I read from the police this week they stated that kids were keeping quiet because they were scared to talk and get anyone in trouble. The police said that no one will be charged or investigated for the "things" they were doing that night. They said they are only focused on finding Christina. They stressed that anything illegal going on that night is not under investigation, they just need someone to open up and give some leads.

Also, her mom in the video about drones seems to have been told something that makes her believe Christina is still alive. After 2 weeks, it is hard to believe that someone is still alive without knowing more than we know. I know it's her mom and she is trying to stay strong. But something tells me she knows more. Have you guys seen the video?

Interestingly, the history of LE's use of electronic surveillance (and the corresponding laws/precedents) as evidence go back to the 1920s...and they're pretty murky.

The reversals from The Supreme Court on this are wild.

As much as we appreciate the footage we have (and would LOVE to have more to appreciate!) I would want more layers to prove my case-- material witnesses, tangible evidence, forensic workup-- in the event the surveillence got tossed...

I found these two pics on google streetview looking at the drive/walk from the street. See there to the left of Potbellys? The camera is just inside that white height marker hanging down.

potbellys.JPGpotbellys2.JPG

Can some one screenshot the Surveillance vid of CAM13 (sorry I am a little technology challenged) I am just trying to be a bit analytical right now. (which is hard for me most the time hehehehe)

As much as I hate to say it, IMO the drug references on here may have validity. I'm very familiar with this area and kids of that age. I've been trying to find the link desperately for the past 30 minutes... But, in something I read from the police this week they stated that kids were keeping quiet because they were scared to talk and get anyone in trouble. The police said that no one will be charged or investigated for the "things" they were doing that night. They said they are only focused on finding Christina. They stressed that anything illegal going on that night is not under investigation, they just need someone to open up and give some leads.

Also, her mom in the video about drones seems to have been told something that makes her believe Christina is still alive. After 2 weeks, it is hard to believe that someone is still alive without knowing more than we know. I know it's her mom and she is trying to stay strong. But something tells me she knows more. Have you guys seen the video?

I get the same feeling. She sees Her daughters friends everyday so I am sure she has pleaded with the friends with any info and listens more to the rumors and stories from friends than LE may.

I'm so glad you brought that up! I remember something about it then too but couldn't find reference to it anywhere. Maybe it was on a video. I was looking for the reference earlier today.

I found these two pics on google streetview looking at the drive/walk from the street. See there to the left of Potbellys? The camera is just inside that white height marker hanging down.

View attachment 58762View attachment 58763

Ok so the patterned flooring is present there with the rows of illumination?

Potbelly's ...hhhuuuuummm

walking in near potbelly's ..ok

I'm so glad you brought that up! I remember something about it then too but couldn't find reference to it anywhere. Maybe it was on a video. I was looking for the reference earlier today.

Is this something Officer Tilly was quoted on? or just police in general?

It was the camera in my post earlier - pic 3? It's in a port-o-call/walkway/driveway between Zoe's and Potbelly's on the Legacy side of the North shopping center. It's at the far end of it away from the garage. It's maybe 3-4 car lengths long?

This one:

View attachment 58760

My view is looking toward the street - the view from Cam 13 (up in my picture) is looking the opposite direction i.e. at my car.

:angel:Awesome TCMOM !! Just trying to be detailed here...

As much as we appreciate the footage we have (and would LOVE to have more to appreciate!) I would want more layers to prove my case-- material witnesses, tangible evidence, forensic workup-- in the event the surveillence got tossed...

There's footage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member