GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant the whole outfit she wore while walking through the parkade on camera. I believe someone shared a close up pic of the outfit on here, stating it was exactly the outfit she had on, including the hat, but she had borrowed an "oversize shirt" to wear over top. It is what she is wearing on her missing poster.
I have never been to the Legacy Shops, but it sounds a bit high end and exclusive, not at all dive-y. Young women I know dress up in figure hugging clothes going to the bars and clubs.
The woman walking could be any slim petite woman. Christina could be long gone in another direction.
My fingers are crossed that it's a really good disappearing act...

Yes, I understand what you are saying. The outfit reminded me a bit of Molly Ringwald in Sixteen Candles. I don't necessarily believe Christina was seeking male companionship, but I have no clue as to what she was wearing before she changed into this outfit. I don't think if the family was convinced that this was not Christina in the video they would say so. The second person was also ID'd we just don't know who he is.

Okay, here are garage camera pics. The first two here are on the north east side behind salata. See what I mean by the wires hanging out? Third one is the camera that filmed CM and mystery man - sorry it's an awkward picture there's a big light in front of it. My picture is from the opposite perspective - it's the one by Potbellys. Fourth picture is the one by Henry's - no wires hanging out of the box. Parking lots were bustling but not full and not crazy busy at 6pm tonight. Hope this helps you get a visual!

View attachment 58741View attachment 58742View attachment 58743View attachment 58744

Do we have an electrician here that can tell us more or less what that box with the open wires has to do with the cam? Sometimes junction boxes that are up and out of the way like that are just tied off with those mars connectors? not a danger to anyone, but there for any future installations...I see the cam in the third pic doesn't have that box beside it.
We need an expert...I'm just some lady...

Do we have an electrician here that can tell us more or less what that box with the open wires has to do with the cam? Sometimes junction boxes that are up and out of the way like that are just tied off with those mars connectors? not a danger to anyone, but there for any future installations...I see the cam in the third pic doesn't have that box beside it.
We need an expert...I'm just some lady...
:clap: So far you know more terminology than me.. sounds good... just go with it hehehehe

I apologize for the blurriness - b/c I turned off the flash they weren't very clear. :( :gaah:

Here are the perspectives to the left and the right of where they entered the garage in the video clip. Again, so sorry it's not clearer.

I totally take back that the garage was "open". I stand corrected now that I was there and see it again new - it's very possible for someone to go to the left and the other to the right and not be visible to each other. In fact, I couldn't see my own car (which was towards the right) from that entrance.

ETA: Forgot to note...the left side seems exclusively VALET. So, that's why I parked on the right. If they BOTH had to park on the right, then I don't know how he couldn't see her.

IMG_6495.jpgIMG_6497.jpg

This is so sad :( I live about 45 minutes from the shops (in Denton) and her flyers are everywhere out here. You guys would be so surprised at how many people have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about when I bring her up. I am very hopeful for a happy ending here, I've only met her once but she was so nice.

Those are fantastic LizardQueen! :skip: :tyou: :yourock:

Both you and TCMom have outdone yourselves. Would be very creepy place with just a few cars and late at night wouldn't it? :eek:

Welcome Cait1988! :welcome5: Yes, it is very sad. No one is talking about her and you live right there? Oh my! We're talking about it here. We want Christina to be found very soon. She looks like such a lovely warm person in her pictures. I'm glad you got to meet her. How did you meet her?

IMG_6499.jpgIMG_6500.jpgIMG_6501.jpgIMG_6502.jpg

This last batch were taken from my car as I was leaving. Since security came around, I decided to dip out.

I wanted to show how "deep" the right side of the garage was and also, tried to capture the fact that you can see the Dunkin' Donuts drive through right on the side of the garage. It's RIGHT there.

I also captured a pic of the back exit by the townhomes and then a pic of the garage from that street (Lois Ln) to show you just HOW close the garage and the townhomes are. The street is barely wide enough for 2 cars really, it's a snug road and the front doors are also close to the street and the garage.

Again - so sorry they aren't better. :tantrum:

View attachment 58753View attachment 58754View attachment 58755View attachment 58756

This last batch were taken from my car as I was leaving. Since security came around, I decided to dip out.

I wanted to show how "deep" the right side of the garage was and also, tried to capture the fact that you can see the Dunkin' Donuts drive through right on the side of the garage. It's RIGHT there.

I also captured a pic of the back exit by the townhomes and then a pic of the garage from that street (Lois Ln) to show you just HOW close the garage and the townhomes are. The street is barely wide enough for 2 cars really, it's a snug road and the front doors are also close to the street and the garage.

Again - so sorry they aren't better. :tantrum:

Great detective work! :websleuther:

So, if she was on the first floor, someone outside of the garage could have easily seen her if they were close by and starting talking with her, etc and the rest is history. I'm still having a hard time believing this was a random act though!

This area has grown so much! I'm from the N. Dallas area, but haven't been back for a few years now. It's crazy how much it's grown!

I actually randomly met her about a year ago AT the shops at legacy. She was out with a girl I know named Chelsea and we hung out for about an hour. And yes it's so crazy that so many people are so clueless about her when she was only 45 minutes away when she disappeared!! And her flyers are everywhere!! I keep bringing her up if only just to spread the word. My boyfriend is a bartender and he's been talking about her too, and he says the same thing. So crazy.

I don't think anyone has referenced this yet. But a Plano police officer (David Tilley) called into a local radio station (KVIL) on Wednesday. My phone is not letting me post the link right now, but you can google it and it comes up. I always thought the police were holding back info (and I'm sure they know more than us). But the officer seems to be begging for some leads.

So, if she was on the first floor, someone outside of the garage could have easily seen her if they were close by and starting talking with her, etc and the rest is history. I'm still having a hard time believing this was a random act though!

This area has grown so much! I'm from the N. Dallas area, but haven't been back for a few years now. It's crazy how much it's grown!

Yes...but as you saw, even at this time of day when it was still busy - there were 0 people walking around the back of the garage. There is always the possibility. My gut is that it's someone she knows and not a stranger. JMO

I actually randomly met her about a year ago AT the shops at legacy. She was out with a girl I know named Chelsea and we hung out for about an hour. And yes it's so crazy that so many people are so clueless about her when she was only 45 minutes away when she disappeared!! And her flyers are everywhere!! I keep bringing her up if only just to spread the word. My boyfriend is a bartender and he's been talking about her too, and he says the same thing. So crazy.

It is not that unusual...I find that to be true all the time. Most people just don't pay attention to the news, or much of anything that does not directly concern them (still...you would think more people would see news of missing people with their faces in their phones all the time...but maybe they are just game-playing and texting).

I grew up in Richardson and Plano had one red light and Allen had only two or three houses in the entire town. Yep I am that old. ��

Yes...but as you saw, even at this time of day when it was still busy - there were 0 people walking around the back of the garage. There is always the possibility. My gut is that it's someone she knows and not a stranger. JMO

I was thinking that maybe someone followed her from the apartment. jmo

Welcome Kwingfield! :welcome3: Thanks for the info about the radio interview with Officer Tilley! Going to see if I can find it.

Welcome Kwingfield! :welcome3: Thanks for the info about the radio interview with Officer Tilley! Going to see if I can find it.

Thank you so much! I have been following this thread since it started. I live down the street from the command center and have been totally obsessed with this case (as most on here are, ha ha!).

I was thinking along the same lines too mck16, or that maybe someone overhead her say she was going to have to leave and they slipped out before she did and waited until the guy left which apparently happened pretty quickly after getting to the garage and the cars .

I was thinking that maybe someone followed her from the apartment. jmo

If they did, they didn't go into the garage via the same entrance. They would have to have approached from another side/entrance. Anything is possible at this point. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95