GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so the patterned flooring is present there with the rows of illumination?

Potbelly's ...hhhuuuuummm

walking in near potbelly's ..ok

Yes, if you go back to the 2 pics I first posted, they are from the "end" of where they were walking. I show what they would've seen to the right and to the left. Where they are walking is a driveway/entryway. There is parking in front of the shops, but you can enter the garage through here as well as 2 other entrances from the back and the side.

ETA: Here is a link...where you see it says "Shaw Group" and there is a truck exiting. THAT is where they were walking through that night.
https://www.google.com/maps/@33.078...!1e1!3m2!1sx-5uouy0gd-eLBaMD4vNgA!2e0!6m1!1e1

For those of you talking about the "poem" on the find Christina FB that was taken down. I have it.... (I liked it and it's in my email still. How the heck do you post pictures on here?

For those of you talking about the "poem" on the find Christina FB that was taken down. I have it.... (I liked it and it's in my email still. How the heck do you post pictures on here?

When you reply...you have a row of icons. To the right of the smilie face..go 2 past the envelope...the icon to the left of the film strip icon. :)

Anyone local that can help please join the search. The drone can search open areas pretty good but it can not look into deep brush and trees. It's mostly been volunteers from Houston with equusearch so local support is needed. Wear boots, long pants,long sleeves and gloves so you don't get scratched up. With the weather being hot and now wet people have not volunteered they
Need a big weekend showing!
With Equusearch it my understanding the family no longer goes on the search. They have less man power without her family.

View attachment 58753View attachment 58754View attachment 58755View attachment 58756

This last batch were taken from my car as I was leaving. Since security came around, I decided to dip out.

I wanted to show how "deep" the right side of the garage was and also, tried to capture the fact that you can see the Dunkin' Donuts drive through right on the side of the garage. It's RIGHT there.

I also captured a pic of the back exit by the townhomes and then a pic of the garage from that street (Lois Ln) to show you just HOW close the garage and the townhomes are. The street is barely wide enough for 2 cars really, it's a snug road and the front doors are also close to the street and the garage.

Again - so sorry they aren't better. :tantrum:

That's a goody - shows us the wall that everyone was talking about - sure isn't something that you could just step over as may have been thought that Christina could have done. Thank you so very much, LQ :loveyou:

Yes, I understand what you are saying. The outfit reminded me a bit of Molly Ringwald in Sixteen Candles. I don't necessarily believe Christina was seeking male companionship, but I have no clue as to what she was wearing before she changed into this outfit. I don't think if the family was convinced that this was not Christina in the video they would say so. The second person was also ID'd we just don't know who he is.

maybe I am incorrect... But I believe the Other Poster was suggesting CM attempted to dress in a way that would "camouflage" her looks... So that she would not be easily identifiable... If she was planning on disappearing herself....

I may be completely wrong, though...

JMO...

image.jpg

I'm doing this from my phone. Hope it posted....

Thanks, but it does not state she was staying with the friend that had the party.

It wasn't really a party. Just a few people over. Also, this is the same friend. The reason I know is because she was at the search when I was there and they was talking about what she had on that night when she left the apartment.

I liked the poem but think it was to much for the family and friends right now. Their minds can't handle images.
They may appreciate it at a later date.

Yes, if you go back to the 2 pics I first posted, they are from the "end" of where they were walking. I show what they would've seen to the right and to the left. Where they are walking is a driveway/entryway. There is parking in front of the shops, but you can enter the garage through here as well as 2 other entrances from the back and the side.

ETA: Here is a link...where you see it says "Shaw Group" and there is a truck exiting. THAT is where they were walking through that night.
https://www.google.com/maps/@33.078...!1e1!3m2!1sx-5uouy0gd-eLBaMD4vNgA!2e0!6m1!1e1

Ok I see what you are saying ... Just going over everything frame by frame ... (I am better now just took a ice cream break ..sleuthing makes me hungry for coffee and sweets)

Maybe she was going to stay where the party was held. I just don't know. I assume nothing. Heck, we don't know at this point if the party was held at a male or females house. We don't know if the girlfriends she was out with even attended the party. Don't know even if any girls attended the party. Someone said she borrowed a shirt from a girlfriend that was bigger than her. That may have been speculation, She may have borrowed it from a guy. All we know for sure was that she was at a party & at least 2 males were there. Don't know how many females if any.

I'm telling you that her friend was talking about her at the search. She was supposed to stay with them. It's her apartment. The shirt was her friends that was a girl. The reason I know is because at the time of the search, her friend, who was there was giving the TES an update on what she wore when she left her apartment.. My understanding also it wasn't a party but more so after the bar closes a few people going back to the friends apartment to just hang out.. ( this is totally normal). Last weekend after the bar all of my friends came back and we got something to eat , stayed up talking for little bit and crashed. So this is normal.

My guess: her boyfriend pissed her off so she decided she was going to go home to Fort Worth probably using the excuse of her dog so her friends wouldn't think she ditched them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle