GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I do know is that Christina is loved by so many and so many want her home. I envy that. If I went missing, no one would even notice.

Laidbacksal, all of your Websleuths' friends would!:grouphug: And we would work hard to find you!!

I'm listening now and....I have to agree. My thoughts of them holding back are diminishing the more I hear.

The thing about that interview - the way I listened to it is that he was saying they have no idea and no leads where SHE is...they aren't saying that they don't have any idea what happened to her. So, maybe the know who and what, they just don't know where. IMO, they are trying to find Christina. Finding Christina makes their case.

I wonder how many murder cases have been successful in Texas without a body. :thinking:

O/T but my boyfriend(of 7 years) and I had an argument tonight about stacking the dishwasher. Yes, stacking the dish washer. We currently aren't talking to each other (see this happens). But I will say this, if I don't show up tomorrow night after work, he better call and report my butt missing and not wait 4 days :bang:

No, she didn't say. You could tell she was really upset and quiet.. Poor girl is probably kicking herself too for letting her leave. I didn't ask questions. I was just kind of listening.

I am wondering if anyone offered to ride out to FW with Christina, if she indeed said she was going for her dog. Seems like another young person would have been up for a ride, if someone else was driving?

Just thinking .... From the Friends apt location (as named by media) to the Potbelly/Shaw Entrance

Would be a dark walk facing oncoming traffic(if any at that time in the AM) No guarantee she took this exact route, but it would be logical and shortest..
She absolutely had to walk in front of lots of close by apt front doors and balconies

here is a google map ..move the yellow walking man north heading to Potbelly Sandwiches...just imagine this same walk at 3:30 am ...I do not see any street lights
https://www.google.com/maps/@33.072...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sp-pfYVu-cM9HokH-kVhvCw!2e0

One thing I noticed when I moved out here to TX - the lighting on streets is hit/miss. Highways? Really inconsistent. The tollway and that part of town is fairly well lit - from what I remember. The shops may be dark/closed, but that lot and the street doesn't go dark. The walk isn't that far and at that time, traffic would be very light.

There are cameras & toll roads & probably even more ways they could get sometime of lead. I hate that I don't know what's going through the PPD head. This case is driving me crazy. It's got my brain going a million miles per hour. Just imagine if her mom really doesn't know any news and she speculating all these theories.. The lack of information is really killing me. I understand that it could jeopardize the case but if they don't hurry up and make an arrest or find her, I don't know what I will do. Do you realize Ive been putting off my homework for five hours now? I just can't stop. Lol :shame:

I'd like to believe that the same thing that causes "mom-brain" (where the mind immediately jumps all occum's razor and goes straight to worst-case scenario after a single ignored phone call) has an inverse safety-feature for genuine worst-case scenarios. I hope something deeply biological and survivalist within her body is numbing her mind so she can function. I pray for her solace...

You know what I was thinking? There hasn't been a lot of rumors for this case. Sometimes rumors lead to some kind of truth. By rumors, I mean like on any of the news channel or plano police department facebook. I've only seen the drug rumor which the source is not someone I would believe bc she changed her story like 8 times. I know we aren't supposed to put rumors on her but not seeing them on facebook is weird.

I am curious to know a little more information about her currant BF and ExBF and family. Where were they 2 weeks ago?
Did BF or ExBF get involved with something they should not have ??? CM is connected to them both.

The thing about that interview - the way I listened to it is that he was saying they have no idea and no leads where SHE is...they aren't saying that they don't have any idea what happened to her. So, maybe the know who and what, they just don't know where. IMO, they are trying to find Christina. Finding Christina makes their case.

I wonder how many murder cases have been successful in Texas without a body. :thinking:

That is a job for SUPER Margarita25. She's hardcore when it comes to digging.
PS- this should probably be my last post of the evening, since I accidentally typed "cardhore"...

(Marking spot before I forget ...Terrilynn was supposedly last seen making a left on Markoni (orHHarrison

Oh crap, just saw my name, what? (Just logging on, having tech probs, brb on new device)

OR -- They know she more than likely left with someone she knows so they can't really charge that person if she willing went in. That's why they are looking for a body to see if they can nail that person for being last seen with her and get a warrant or they are really quiet because she still possibly are being held against her will. Maybe the TES just came in and took over the search while the PPD is doing there thing. They might not really know. She could be either in the woods somewhere or at someone's house. Until they get more proof, they won't be able to get a warrant.

Still a possibility that it's the guy walking her to the garage and right now until they build their case he's not considered a POI.

Bears repeating.

I think this is a valid consideration. If there is no evidence (and seriously, what kind of world are we living in where things leave no evidence? MH370. We're supposed to believe it's at the bottom of the sea and nothing--nothing!--has popped up. Not a suitcase, not a seat. Not even a flippin' package of peanuts. /endrant)

Let me try again... if there is no evidence of foul play, there're no warrants to serve, no charges to file, no possible way to prosecute this kind of case without a body.

No probable cause, no beyond a reasonable doubt, no preponderance of evidence.

The only evidence we (we, as in us, WS, at least) have is that she once was at Shops at Legacy and then she wasn't.

Crimes are messy-- things don't go perfectly on a good day for a non-criminal. Do you know how many times I've worried that items we've donated to Goodwill will turn up at a crime scene, laden with my dna?

I want to believe that if it was against her will, there's something to find.

But, MH370.

I have watched a couple of these shows. They go and film live to where people are searching for missing loved ones. They usually include the name of the victim in the title of the show. I'm looking on the Investigation Discovery web site for the two specials I have seen, but no luck.

One girl was missing from one of the Hawaiian islands. Actually she and her boyfriend went missing near where the volcanos rupture because they were going to start a tour guide business in the area. Ended up her and her boyfriend got into a fight and he killed her. Her body was discovered very soon after he dumped her into the sea. He ended up killing himself when they finally found him and I think he had written a note explaining that he had killed her. Dang! I wish I could remember the names. That would help me.

The other girl, Washington or somewhere up north went missing. She was coming home to see her father. She just disappeared from a bus stop. They found her backpack and immediately suspected foul play. However, in the end, people kept saying they were seeing her. At the end of that show it left you feeling that the girl was alive and just didn't want to be found at that point. Her mother also at one point was very frightened that her daughter was being held against her will. Anyway, I am anxious to see Christina's story and hopefully she will be home by the time it airs and they can give an uplifting update.

Here is an article about the murder/suicide on the Big Island.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ntains-three-page-handwritten-confession.html

Agreed. I'm not sure that the PPD is keeping anything away from us. It's been almost 2 weeks and no warrants or anything. You don't have to have a body to charge them with a abduction. Murder yes.. Abduction no. I feel like they really have no clue what happen and they are plotting it's either a runaway,hostage situation (but once again, they would have charged someone if they knew) or suicide. I still feel like if it was a random -- they would have put out more video or info if they didn't know who it was, if they did then they would have arrested them already.

OR -- They know she more than likely left with someone she knows so they can't really charge that person if she willing went in. That's why they are looking for a body to see if they can nail that person for being last seen with her and get a warrant or they are really quiet because she still possibly are being held against her will. Maybe the TES just came in and took over the search while the PPD is doing there thing. They might not really know. She could be either in the woods somewhere or at someone's house. Until they get more proof, they won't be able to get a warrant.

Still a possibility that it's the guy walking her to the garage and right now until they build their case he's not considered a POI.

Also, they have not name dropped him which makes me think if he's still on the radar low key. I know you guys think they might name him because of the threats for not walking her to her car but they named her boyfriend in the Media and I would think more people would be mad at him.

I think she disappeared at the hands of someone she knew and it involved jealousy. (just my intuition) Another thought is since she was with a group of friends that I believe were from high school, could someone have wanted to be more than just a friend but she rejected them?

TX seems to have had about twenty murder cases charged without a body, though several had confessions from accomplices or the suspects themselves. Other had a crime scene, i. e blood evidence. Without either, it is really difficult to go ahead with such a case.

http://www.nobodycases.com/no_body2.pdf

That is a job for SUPER Margarita25. She's hardcore when it comes to digging.
PS- this should probably be my last post of the evening, since I accidentally typed "cardhore"...

:giggle:

Margarita25 has skills :biggrin:

To me, the last person seen with is the most suspected.
His car seen leaving the garage? Fine.
Could they see who was in the vehicle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members