GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading quite a bit about this whole case and unfortunately the more I read and discover, the more unnerving it is. I lived in Allen for over 20 years, so this case is one I can relate to as I read about all of the locations, and even people that I see are friends with other people mentioned on social media. I was browsing around a fb page called "You Know You grew up in Allen, TX when..." and came across a post referring to tunnels in Allen. The OP called them The Trip Tunnels" aand said there was "like a car down there." Another poster said "acid playground being built." They explained that these were like abandoned sewer tunnels that they would go exploring in because you could go "around the whole city." They said there were entrances by Ford and Bethany Lakes and Chapparal. (Ford is a middle school and also a city park, and Bethany Lakes is a park as well.) I had never heard of these tunnels, but then again I'm a bit older than these posters and certainly wasn't looking for an "acid playground."

The really disturbing part (if the tunnels are not enough) is that the original poster is one of Christina's friends on fb. It just seems that the more I research, the more shady people I turn up within her circle: people with arrest records for group 2 controlled substance (ie heroin), or sexual assault, or this tunnel hangout. It's as if they are all intertwined somehow and it makes me wonder what the story is.

I think this tunnel information warrants a tip to the Tipline. Especially given the person who posted it. You can submit a tip anonymously through the Plano PD website and they'll forward it on. May be nothing, but may be everything.

maybe I am incorrect... But I believe the Other Poster was suggesting CM attempted to dress in a way that would "camouflage" her looks... So that she would not be easily identifiable... If she was planning on disappearing herself....

I may be completely wrong, though...

JMO...

I was suggesting maybe it wasn't Christina we saw walking in the parkade with the male friend.

Right and if you read enough of the articles you can get his name there out there. Sure wish he would have walked her to her darn car but my guess is all that were close have to feel horrible if they were not involved. I have my thoughts and I'm trying to stay positive but each day with no discovery and no new updates it seems to feel it's getting colder and colder. Praying there is a lot being held back for good reason and time will tell and she'll be home safe and sound. Christina you are loved - keep your strength up! You're family is not giving up on you.

Cindy

I've never seem the name in the articles. I hope they find something soon!

Plano police department got a comment last night on their facebook saying the community is losing hope with this case and they wanted some leads or something. Plano pd says they don't know where she is or they wouldn't be letting the search take place and they need others to help in locating her. That is not good.

One thing I do know is that Christina is loved by so many and so many want her home. I envy that. If I went missing, no one would even notice.

:grouphug: I am sure there would be many that would miss you...

but let's not test that...

:grouphug:

Bears repeating.

I think this is a valid consideration. If there is no evidence (and seriously, what kind of world are we living in where things leave no evidence? MH370. We're supposed to believe it's at the bottom of the sea and nothing--nothing!--has popped up. Not a suitcase, not a seat. Not even a flippin' package of peanuts. /endrant)

Let me try again... if there is no evidence of foul play, there're no warrants to serve, no charges to file, no possible way to prosecute this kind of case without a body.

No probable cause, no beyond a reasonable doubt, no preponderance of evidence.

The only evidence we (we, as in us, WS, at least) have is that she once was at Shops at Legacy and then she wasn't.

Crimes are messy-- things don't go perfectly on a good day for a non-criminal. Do you know how many times I've worried that items we've donated to Goodwill will turn up at a crime scene, laden with my dna?

I want to believe that if it was against her will, there's something to find.

But, MH370.

BBM....

Oh my...

Now you've given me one more thing to worry about...:scared:

:D

One thing I do know is that Christina is loved by so many and so many want her home. I envy that. If I went missing, no one would even notice.

Now sal you have captured my heart already! :loveyou: Yes, you would be missed! You're here for Christina and we would be there for you too! :stay: We must stay strong for Christina and her family!

Morning.... having a super sleuth pumpkin donut ..
I can say that I tossed and turned .. woke up to read a post about the FB page about the tunnels .. very interesting .. please let someone start talking ..

There is an old saying .. If you want the truth out of someone..take them to a bar. Seems the more they drink the more the truth will talk

Anyone look at the Plano PD Facebook page? Interesting comments under Monday's post.

TX seems to have had about twenty murder cases charged without a body, though several had confessions from accomplices or the suspects themselves. Other had a crime scene, i. e blood evidence. Without either, it is really difficult to go ahead with such a case.

http://www.nobodycases.com/no_body2.pdf

Yes, I agree. The last case I sleuthed about before this one they charged the guy with abduction. Saw him on the camera approaching her and following her car. Her cell also pinged there. So it is still is a possibility that they can charge someone with atleast abduction. That's why it makes me wonder if they have figured out she was with someone that she knew and she went willingly.. That's why they technically can't charge someone with abduction. Just a thought. Not saying that it happen. Just a possibility why we really haven't heard much. Also, you are right. The cases that are usually charged with murder have really good evidence without the body. That actually happened in the last case I sleuthed. Which was a good case because he finally got caught .. They charged him with another case in early 2000 and the states case wasnt strong. They didn't find that girl either. Needless to say, if it was a random he will strike again.

I'm telling you that her friend was talking about her at the search. She was supposed to stay with them. It's her apartment. The shirt was her friends that was a girl. The reason I know is because at the time of the search, her friend, who was there was giving the TES an update on what she wore when she left her apartment.. My understanding also it wasn't a party but more so after the bar closes a few people going back to the friends apartment to just hang out.. ( this is totally normal). Last weekend after the bar all of my friends came back and we got something to eat , stayed up talking for little bit and crashed. So this is normal.

My guess: her boyfriend pissed her off so she decided she was going to go home to Fort Worth probably using the excuse of her dog so her friends wouldn't think she ditched them.

Thanks. I believe her mom said she was going home to get her dog. This implies she wasn't going to stay at her home. Is it your understanding she was going back to stay at the home she shared with her boyfriend?

This is just my female brain...
If I had a big fight with my SO, tried calling and texting with no reply, I would also say I was going home to get my dog. In my mind, I would think he was at OUR apartment with another girl. It would drive me crazy. Especially, if I knew he had cheated. I believe Christina was headed home to, either, see if he was there with another girl OR to try to work things out. But...WHERE IS CHRISTINA?

Thanks. I believe her mom said she was going home to get her dog. This implies she wasn't going to stay at her home. Is it your understanding she was going back to stay at the home she shared with her boyfriend?

Not really sure. Her mom did say she had to work early the next morning. I would assume that she would just go back and stay at her own house since it's a 45 min drive but I'm not sure. I guess she could have wanted to go back and stayed at the friends apartment.

Surely this news from Oklahoma is being looked in to. (Hoping this link is correct.)

http://muskogeenow.com/single.php?id=2014-09-10_10:15:00

Forgive my ignorance, but will Christina's DNA be entered into a database or has it been entered into a database? I saw another body came up in Oklahoma this week, but I am not sure if they identified it yet or not. It was found in a shed in someone's back yard.

Eta- An update on the body I referred to indicates that it was not Christina.

This is just my female brain...
If I had a big fight with my SO, tried calling and texting with no reply, I would also say I was going home to get my dog. In my mind, I would think he was at OUR apartment with another girl. It would drive me crazy. Especially, if I knew he had cheated. I believe Christina was headed home to, either, see if he was there with another girl OR to try to work things out. But...WHERE IS CHRISTINA?

I agree. This is what my exact thought was. I was thinking the reason she used the dig excuse is so her friends wouldn't think she's ditching them for him. She was really into him by the look of her insta, and I've been with my boyfriend for seven years and my friends always make little sly comments about ditching them. (just a female trait)
We all have that one friend that is stuck up their boyfriends butt, I guess in my case since I live with my boyfriend, I'm that girl. Lol -- not really though, they are just dramatic.

Also,from my perspective, I'm 24 and what you explained is the same thing I would have done. You're right on the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966