GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you and some of the others have a thank button? Glitchy server, or by choice? Because I would like to thank you, and C-Lu, too! :)

Hmm, I have no idea. :tantrum: Lol, but it's all good Agent of Truth. :grouphug:

I'll be in Fort Worth tomorrow for the TCU vs. Minnesota game and plan to put some fliers up for Christina.

Good night everyone.

The problem with this investigation seems to be the investigators. They have put out very little detail. You can't get too many good tips if you don't give people something to go on.

Okay, here are garage camera pics. The first two here are on the north east side behind salata. See what I mean by the wires hanging out? Third one is the camera that filmed CM and mystery man - sorry it's an awkward picture there's a big light in front of it. My picture is from the opposite perspective - it's the one by Potbellys. Fourth picture is the one by Henry's - no wires hanging out of the box. Parking lots were bustling but not full and not crazy busy at 6pm tonight. Hope this helps you get a visual!

View attachment 58741View attachment 58742View attachment 58743View attachment 58744

By mystery man, you mean the guy walking with her? Someone named him, but it wasn't on MSM.

The problem with this investigation seems to be the investigators. They have put out very little detail. You can't get too many good tips if you don't give people something to go on.

Hard to say whether they don't have anything that the public can help them with, or they are being old-style LE, i.e secretive just because they are LE. Some LE agencies keep far too much hidden in Missing Persons cases, at least until too late for people to have much memory for what they may have seen or heard. But I am getting the feeling they really are at a loss pretty much.

Maybe they have suspicions about someone but if so, without Christina and without evidence of what took place, they may be stuck.

I really do not think she will be found close by, where searching is taking place. If a local who knows her abducted her, I feel they would want to leave her far away from their usual "stomping grounds" and if a random perp, they probably would have driven a ways to an isolated area, Imo.

You pros already know this, but I still think it is fascinating--certain vehicle makes/models have fiber-grabber fabric seats that LE can use to link passengers' clothing to the scene.
Smart seats. Now if they could only get them to ID the butts sitting on them. ;)

I've been reading quite a bit about this whole case and unfortunately the more I read and discover, the more unnerving it is. I lived in Allen for over 20 years, so this case is one I can relate to as I read about all of the locations, and even people that I see are friends with other people mentioned on social media. I was browsing around a fb page called "You Know You grew up in Allen, TX when..." and came across a post referring to tunnels in Allen. The OP called them The Trip Tunnels" aand said there was "like a car down there." Another poster said "acid playground being built." They explained that these were like abandoned sewer tunnels that they would go exploring in because you could go "around the whole city." They said there were entrances by Ford and Bethany Lakes and Chapparal. (Ford is a middle school and also a city park, and Bethany Lakes is a park as well.) I had never heard of these tunnels, but then again I'm a bit older than these posters and certainly wasn't looking for an "acid playground."

The really disturbing part (if the tunnels are not enough) is that the original poster is one of Christina's friends on fb. It just seems that the more I research, the more shady people I turn up within her circle: people with arrest records for group 2 controlled substance (ie heroin), or sexual assault, or this tunnel hangout. It's as if they are all intertwined somehow and it makes me wonder what the story is.

Right and if you read enough of the articles you can get his name there out there. Sure wish he would have walked her to her darn car but my guess is all that were close have to feel horrible if they were not involved. I have my thoughts and I'm trying to stay positive but each day with no discovery and no new updates it seems to feel it's getting colder and colder. Praying there is a lot being held back for good reason and time will tell and she'll be home safe and sound. Christina you are loved - keep your strength up! You're family is not giving up on you.

Cindy

maybe I am incorrect... But I believe the Other Poster was suggesting CM attempted to dress in a way that would "camouflage" her looks... So that she would not be easily identifiable... If she was planning on disappearing herself....

JMO...

I've always thought it was a bit odd the way Christina was dressed, did she typically dress that way? I know when girls here go out to bars they wear a lot less clothing, not covered from head to foot with a hat, and also isn't the weather in Texas very hot right now? Makes me think she didn't want to be recognized?

I've always thought it was a bit odd the way Christina was dressed, did she typically dress that way? I know when girls here go out to bars they wear a lot less clothing, not covered from head to foot with a hat, and also isn't the weather in Texas very hot right now? Makes me think she didn't want to be recognized?

The pics on her fb page show her wearing a couple of different hats and some non-skimpy clothing, so I'm guessing that was her style. I don't think her outfit was all that unusual. People going out to the Shops wear all sorts of different things because some of the bars are just "hang-outs" and not so much night clubs.

The guy she was last seen with, just because the police seen his car leave the garage, that doesn't mean anything! Who's to say he was alone in that vehicle? If you know what I mean...

JMO

When there is so much speculation, I go back to the very beginning. I hesitate to post this because someone will ask for a link and my paste function is messed up. If you go back to the video NEW CLUES: Surveillance Video released of missing FW Woman (originally posted Sept 4 and then updated Sept 8), her mom says "she was supposed to call her friends that she made it home safely but she never got that phone call". This is what I do not understand. Why did no one think it odd that they did not hear back from her within a four day time frame? Even taking into account their age and being self-absorbed (I have a son about that age so I know), I still find it disheartening.

I don't understand the 4 day time frame either. If it wasn't for her boss phoning her friend to say she hadn't shown up for work for 2 days, god knows how much longer it could have been before she was eventually reported missing!

I still just can't understand how her family, friends & boyfriend didn't worry or think something was wrong after not hearing from her AT ALL for 4 days! In my opinion, 4 days is a long time to not be in contact with anybody at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966