GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question. If it was in a burning car would it be skeleton bones or is it just because its been a while since the killing? Does this make sense?

Question. If it was in a burning car would it be skeleton bones or is it just because its been a while since the killing? Does this make sense?

Yes. Makes sense.
If you read the article and description (too graphic for thread) of the body, it says that the person may have been shot and then burned in the fire. HTH

Forgive my ignorance, but will Christina's DNA be entered into a database or has it been entered into a database? I saw another body came up in Oklahoma this week, but I am not sure if they identified it yet or not. It was found in a shed in someone's back yard.

Eta- An update on the body I referred to indicates that it was not Christina.

I didn't see that update? I saw they can't even tell the gender... Where is the update?

I didn't see that update? I saw they can't even tell the gender... Where is the update?

Sorry for creating confusion. When I said they had updated the story, I was referring to a separate unidentified body that was found in Oklahoma. The one found in the burning car has not been updated, and as you said, they can't even determine gender at this point.

Not really sure. Her mom did say she had to work early the next morning. I would assume that she would just go back and stay at her own house since it's a 45 min drive but I'm not sure. I guess she could have wanted to go back and stayed at the friends apartment.

If Christina was supposed the next morning, why didn't her absence set off alarm bells then?

If it's possible and permitted, could someone please link the tunnel comment from the allen tx fb site? I've been scrolling for a while and can't seem to find it.

Eta- 08/10/11 - patience is a virtue. I still must be missing something though.

If Christina was supposed the next morning, why didn't her absence set off alarm bells then?

I don't know .. Some people just quit maybe that's what they thought, although they said she loved her job. Maybe they gave it a couple more days just in case she was it the hospital. After a few days I'm guessing they finally called and check.

I really don't know the answer to that.

If it's possible and permitted, could someone please link the tunnel comment from the allen tx fb site? I've been scrolling for a while and can't seem to find it.

I don't know how to link you to it because the post doesn't have its own URL. It was from Aug 9, 2011 and the initial post is in all caps if that helps you find it while scrolling quickly.

As a disclaimer, although the guy posting is one if her fb friends, I am NOT suggesting he had anything to do with it (he has moved from the Allen area) but I'm just saying that if this is an old hang out for doing drugs among her old friends from HS I wonder about the tunnels as a possible location. I know they have these type of walk in tunnels in Plano and they are like a maze of drains that can be walked through.

I'm sorry I can't figure out how to share a link to the page, but you can find it by scrolling through. By the way it's the You Know You Grew up in Allen, TX when... Site. (There is another minus the TX in the site name.)

I don't know .. Some people just quit maybe that's what they thought, although they said she loved her job. Maybe they gave it a couple more days just in case she was it the hospital. After a few days I'm guessing they finally called and check.

I really don't know the answer to that.

It does not make much sense to me, jmo. Especially if she seldom missed work.
But none of her friends or family becoming alarmed doesn't either...

Plano police department got a comment last night on their facebook saying the community is losing hope with this case and they wanted some leads or something. Plano pd says they don't know where she is or they wouldn't be letting the search take place and they need others to help in locating her. That is not good.

There was a decent group of searchers this morning but they can always use more. They need foot searchers and atv riders and horses. If you are local and can go help, please do! It doesn't matter that you don't know the family or Christina. Other than general conversation no one asks how you know about it - so don't be afraid if you're a generic member of the public. The family was soooooo grateful this morning for the support. They are searching for the rest of today and it's day by day. You'll have to check FB or Txeq's website if you want more info.

It makes no sense to me either and I've been asking this question from the beginning.

1. Did cm tell her friends she was coming back?
2. Why didn't one of her friends go with her?
3. Where did the story about the dog come from?

So much that to me has not been explained properly. Most of it makes no sense. Not behavior I would want my friends to exhibit. jmo

Has any of her friends stated if she mentioned feeling of a "creeper" the only reason I ask is because of her job at the dating place.
Was someone creeping her(my daughters words). She said there is a lot of shady creepers out there.

Not really sure. Her mom did say she had to work early the next morning. I would assume that she would just go back and stay at her own house since it's a 45 min drive but I'm not sure. I guess she could have wanted to go back and stayed at the friends apartment.

Now I'm really confused. I'm sure I read that she left the boyfriend to stay with friends because she didn't have to work.

At least the weather is clear and cool today. jmo

I remember reports of her mom saying early on that they hadn't heard from her but since it was a holiday weekend they just thought she was busy with friends. My feeling is that this may not have been the first bf/gf drama her friends had seen going on. (She was living with the ex when she began seeing the current bf; she appears from her Instagram site vs his to have been more into him because her site is mInly pics of him... As is his own; the coworker said she was crying because she found out he was cheating) So my feeling is that she came all the way to Plano to "cheer herself up," at some point she was either calling of texting (multiple times) and I'm sure her friends must've been thinking "Oh boy here we go again..." And they probably encouraged her to stay but maybe he answered her communication or maybe not (this we don't know. We also don't know where his phone last pinged from, if his phone had list charge as well. Or was not actually with him and that's why he wasn't responding.) but something made her decide to say she wanted to get her dog and leave for Ft Worth. Was the dog the most logical excuse? I don't think so since from pics it seems like there were two dogs at their place. So she had to think he'd be taking care of the other even if he was mad at her. So I think that was kindof an excuse like another poster mentioned. Girls can get so gaga over a guy and her gf's are often annoyed when they just want her to hang out and be with the girls.
Do I think it's strange that the friend parted says in the garage? Not really. Do I think it's stupid, yes, but I know there have been times when I would be out with gf's and I would get to my car first and say let me drive you to yours, and my friend would try to insist it's okay. I'm a female and wouldn't want to walk alone in a garage at 4am, but maybe she had the false sense of safety or maybe she was meeting someone. We really don't know if she did get I to her car and sit for a few minutes before someone she knew approached her and she agreed to go get breakfast or whatever. That would mean she would lock her car and leave with no evidence of a struggle.

Just some thoughts. Sorry for the ramble.

Now I'm really confused. I'm sure I read that she left the boyfriend to stay with friends because she didn't have to work.

There is a lot of conflicting info being banted around. I think it is the source of the info that is causing the confusion. Do we have a list of confirmed facts? jmo

At least the weather is clear and cool today. jmo

I'm sure I read she missed two days of work. Tuesday & Wednesday. Her boss said he called her friend on the second day to check on her whereabouts. Now its being said by mom she was supposed to work the next day ( Saturday Sunday) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966