GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive my ignorance, but will Christina's DNA be entered into a database or has it been entered into a database? I saw another body came up in Oklahoma this week, but I am not sure if they identified it yet or not. It was found in a shed in someone's back yard.

Eta- An update on the body I referred to indicates that it was not Christina.
How would they have access to her DNA?

Busy or not, what twenty-something person doesn't answer calls or texts from friends or family for a couple of days?? It just does not happen, Imo. The phones are always in their hands. If they are "busy" that is what they are usually busy doing, Imo...using their phones. I just can't believe no one showed enough concern to rally others. It makes me wonder if Christina "flaked off" on a regular basis and no one wants to say, for fear her disappearance would be taken less seriously.

I've been reading quite a bit about this whole case and unfortunately the more I read and discover, the more unnerving it is. I lived in Allen for over 20 years, so this case is one I can relate to as I read about all of the locations, and even people that I see are friends with other people mentioned on social media. I was browsing around a fb page called "You Know You grew up in Allen, TX when..." and came across a post referring to tunnels in Allen. The OP called them The Trip Tunnels" aand said there was "like a car down there." Another poster said "acid playground being built." They explained that these were like abandoned sewer tunnels that they would go exploring in because you could go "around the whole city." They said there were entrances by Ford and Bethany Lakes and Chapparal. (Ford is a middle school and also a city park, and Bethany Lakes is a park as well.) I had never heard of these tunnels, but then again I'm a bit older than these posters and certainly wasn't looking for an "acid playground."

The really disturbing part (if the tunnels are not enough) is that the original poster is one of Christina's friends on fb. It just seems that the more I research, the more shady people I turn up within her circle: people with arrest records for group 2 controlled substance (ie heroin), or sexual assault, or this tunnel hangout. It's as if they are all intertwined somehow and it makes me wonder what the story is.
Very interesting! Thanks for posting this info. Stuff like this only locals know about and it opens up new search possibilities. Good to know about one of her friends discussing it, too.

I remember reports of her mom saying early on that they hadn't heard from her but since it was a holiday weekend they just thought she was busy with friends. My feeling is that this may not have been the first bf/gf drama her friends had seen going on. (She was living with the ex when she began seeing the current bf; she appears from her Instagram site vs his to have been more into him because her site is mInly pics of him... As is his own; the coworker said she was crying because she found out he was cheating) So my feeling is that she came all the way to Plano to "cheer herself up," at some point she was either calling of texting (multiple times) and I'm sure her friends must've been thinking "Oh boy here we go again..." And they probably encouraged her to stay but maybe he answered her communication or maybe not (this we don't know. We also don't know where his phone last pinged from, if his phone had list charge as well. Or was not actually with him and that's why he wasn't responding.) but something made her decide to say she wanted to get her dog and leave for Ft Worth. Was the dog the most logical excuse? I don't think so since from pics it seems like there were two dogs at their place. So she had to think he'd be taking care of the other even if he was mad at her. So I think that was kindof an excuse like another poster mentioned. Girls can get so gaga over a guy and her gf's are often annoyed when they just want her to hang out and be with the girls.
Do I think it's strange that the friend parted says in the garage? Not really. Do I think it's stupid, yes, but I know there have been times when I would be out with gf's and I would get to my car first and say let me drive you to yours, and my friend would try to insist it's okay. I'm a female and wouldn't want to walk alone in a garage at 4am, but maybe she had the false sense of safety or maybe she was meeting someone. We really don't know if she did get I to her car and sit for a few minutes before someone she knew approached her and she agreed to go get breakfast or whatever. That would mean she would lock her car and leave with no evidence of a struggle.

Just some thoughts. Sorry for the ramble.

The bigger question now is : since she found out he was cheating on her..did she tell anyone who it was? Had she confronted the boyfriend and new lover?

Wow never thought about the "new lover" of her boyfriend, now there's an interesting thought ...

Busy or not, what twenty-something person doesn't answer calls or texts from friends or family for a couple of days?? It just does not happen, Imo. The phones are always in their hands. If they are "busy" that is what they are usually busy doing, Imo...using their phones. I just can't believe no one showed enough concern to rally others. It makes me wonder if Christina "flaked off" on a regular basis and no one wants to say, for fear her disappearance would be taken less seriously.

I've wondered this, too...especially since I felt they were alluding to that with some of their earlier comments. And if some of the rumors we've heard are true, missing one day of work might not have raised any huge flags. I wonder what her emotional state was on the night of her disappearance, too. She was obviously distraught over the fight with her boyfriend, but I wonder how distraught...did she seem pretty calm or erratic? Did she seem sad, resigned, vengeful, optimistic...so many questions!!!

I just know that in the drug world and I'm not saying anything derogatory toward her, everything is very secretive. The first time my ex-husband disappeared for 3 days I was frantic, didn't know he had a drug problem, missed 2 days of work, didn't call in, didn't call me, I was about to report him missing, but he turned up. He sometimes would disappear for a week, depending on how much money he had. He hung out in bad areas with bad people, and somehow I was lucky enough to get away from him before I got involved in his problem. He had strange people calling, showing up at my house, looking for money, etc. etc. etc. It was a very sad tumultuous relationship. That's why he's my ex-husband, it was just too much to handle.

I think it's interesting that ALP has an open Facebook which he is active on and he's posted zero information about wanting to find Christina. He gets interviewed by the media but isn't a member of Find Christina FB page and making no effort to do it publicly on his own page. Other people related to him and other people related to HF - same. They seem to have little to no interest in finding her. It's odd to me.

Lets take a deeper look into finding out who is involved...who had motivation..what would cause this type of motivation?

Random... I am not feeling it at all. (just my personal opinion)

I would like to find out more about this "enter the new lover" situation.

Had there been a heated confrontation or exchange ?

I just know that in the drug world and I'm not saying anything derogatory toward her, everything is very secretive. The first time my ex-husband disappeared for 3 days I was frantic, didn't know he had a drug problem, missed 2 days of work, didn't call in, didn't call me, I was about to report him missing, but he turned up. He sometimes would disappear for a week, depending on how much money he had. He hung out in bad areas with bad people, and somehow I was lucky enough to get away from him before I got involved in his problem. He had strange people calling, showing up at my house, looking for money, etc. etc. etc. It was a very sad tumultuous relationship. That's why he's my ex-husband, it was just too much to handle.

:hug:
You made it out of that!!!

I think it's interesting that ALP has an open Facebook which he is active on and he's posted zero information about wanting to find Christina. He gets interviewed by the media but isn't a member of Find Christina FB page and making no effort to do it publicly on his own page. Other people related to him and other people related to HF - same. They seem to have little to no interest in finding her. It's odd to me.

I would venture to say very telling !! Given the history and length of years of being close

Girl, hugs to you. Don't even get me started. Let's just say I had an ex waaaayyyy back in the day with similar characteristics. Loooooooooooser....

I feel like if LE thought this was a random/stranger act then there would have been SOME sort of warning to the public. But their silence is very telling IMO.

That is a lot to share. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member