GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just caught up on the posts.

For someone mentioning how weird it was that the friends were able to find parking on a busy night close together...Christina and her friends were all able to park near each other on the first level. When I parked after her, we were on the very front of the second level. Parking was not as bad as you would think that night. There were several cars leaving from the first level and we narrowly missed a spot and decided not to keep circling, but to just park one level up.

Again, the friend that walked her has still not been publicly identified. The friend that mentioned he saw her that night is NOT the same man that walked with her to the garage. This man is most likely not going to be named publicly as not to receive more grief for not making sure Christina made it to her car safely. Also, maybe the police are withholding information.

It has been two weeks tonight. I really hope there is good news in the near future because we are all emotionally and physically drained.

If I may ask, what is your personal theory on what might have happened to Christina?

Maybe LE is about to close in one someone! I believe, and hope, that if someone in her circle was involved, LE will be able to nail them. As stated, all the cameras, etc etc. (Then again, you see these cases where multiple people possibly have info, but none of them talk).

Nope, she was talking about Christina. I have the post saved in FB if you want it.

I just caught up on the posts.

For someone mentioning how weird it was that the friends were able to find parking on a busy night close together...Christina and her friends were all able to park near each other on the first level. When I parked after her, we were on the very front of the second level. Parking was not as bad as you would think that night. There were several cars leaving from the first level and we narrowly missed a spot and decided not to keep circling, but to just park one level up.

Again, the friend that walked her has still not been publicly identified. The friend that mentioned he saw her that night is NOT the same man that walked with her to the garage. This man is most likely not going to be named publicly as not to receive more grief for not making sure Christina made it to her car safely. Also, maybe the police are withholding information.

It has been two weeks tonight. I really hope there is good news in the near future because we are all emotionally and physically drained.

Thanks for that...I know the other side is a pain to find parking. The garage she was last seen in (for me it'll forever be the Fox Sports Grill garage) I've always parked on the up ramp leading to the 2nd floor. Usually, that bottom floor is packed and you rarely get lucky. Once up the ramp, you can get some spots together.

Skrublove made a good point that Henry's Tavern is open the latest on that side....maybe after a certain point of the night that garage clears out more.

I thought it was odd coincidence, but maybe my parking lot luck at The Shops is just bad. :) I tend to park behind Ra Sushi when on that side. The "Starbucks" side is a cluster to park.

Would be shocked if random. Just too late to be a good time for a perp to have expectations, Imo.
Also I think maybe her life had a bit of drama/complications that got out of hand.
Clearly the searching is not for a live person.

Also the Dateline being filmed not due to air until next year?? Wonder if she will have been found...

You've got it all twisted. Here's the down-low...

There was a post on a Dallas news affiliate's Facebook page about Christina missing, and some woman replied to the post and said multiple times that Christina is a known heroin addict. The woman also said her own sister was one, too. There is no video, and Christina doesn't have a sister, that I know of anyway.

Christina has a sister. She is the one running the FB page called "Find Christina" But no, she never said Christina was a heroin addict. Someone else said that. Have not found that post though.

Would be shocked if random. Just too late to be a good time for a perp to have expectations, Imo.
Also I think maybe her life had a bit of drama/complications that got out of hand.

Also the Dateline being filmed not due to air until next year?? Wonder if she will have been found...

BBM - totally agree.

The story about the police report earlier in the year at her place out in FTWorth is VERY odd.

http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/09/08/6103187/mounted-team-joins-search-for.html?rh=1

What time did Christina originally arrive at that location? What all happened at the party, what was its nature? How many people were there? Were they close friends or acquaintances? TIA

What time did Christina originally arrive at that location? What all happened at the party, what was its nature? How many people were there? Were they close friends or acquaintances? TIA

:thinking: All the same questions we've been pondering.... We got ZIP!

Heroin is really big around here. It wouldn't surprise me. But I also know ecstasy and molly are really popular right now with the raving community. Those drugs keep you up all hours of the night. I've notice alot of cm peers are into edm. (Electronic dance music). I'm 25 btw.

sorry to ask...but what is a molly

Hi Cluciano :wave: :cat:

I think its a great time/opportunity for someone to have expectations. jmo :seeya: Holiday weekend, late at night, young girls getting off work or leaving a bar, etc...
And if the perp was on a drug binge, intoxicated late at night, or "in the area"...

I'll probably end up eating crow, lol

Any chance Christina might have forgotten something at the apartment and made her way back?

(O/T: Someone disappeared last year on Labor Day weekend, trying to remember who it was)

eta: or maybe the year before...and wasn't there an abandoned vehicle in the mall parking garage? Susan Jacobson?

You've got it all twisted. Here's the down-low...

There was a post on a Dallas news affiliate's Facebook page about Christina missing, and some woman replied to the post and said multiple times that Christina is a known heroin addict. The woman also said her own sister was one, too. There is no video, and Christina doesn't have a sister, that I know of anyway.

Christina does have a sister. ;) Someone sent her a comment on the Find Christina FB page.

BBM - totally agree.

The story about the police report earlier in the year at her place out in FTWorth is VERY odd.

http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/09/08/6103187/mounted-team-joins-search-for.html?rh=1

BBM: / From this link:

"Plano police have already searched within a mile radius of The Shops at Legacy, Tilley said. Four volunteer search teams of 20 also combed the northeast corner of Legacy Drive and Parkwood Boulevard, an area with a lot of industrial businesses and open land."

This stands out to me.

Ummmmmmmm.....
BBM - totally agree.

From this link:

"According to the only Fort Worth police report from her address in the past year, Morris, who lives in the 4000 block of Lafayette Avenue near Camp Bowie Boulevard, reported a theft from her house March 25.

According to the police report, she let a male friend of eight years stay there between 3 a.m. and 3 p.m. Morris told police that her friend had a “drastic personality change” that came out of nowhere and started calling her “Nick” before asking for a shower.

Because she didn’t have water or electricity, a neighbor let him shower at his or her place, but after starting the shower, he took off down the street, the report says. According to the report, Morris returned home to find her purse stolen and her home ransacked. All her belongings were later recovered behind a frame store on Camp Bowie, with the exception of her Social Security card, the report says."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery