GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #30 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Allen was state champs for 2008-2009 season. Anyhow, I looked at the roster for 08-09 and 09-10 and didn't see EA. I could be missing it (rocking a baby and googling on phone sometimes don't mix)

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/allen-eagles-(allen,tx)/football-fall-08/roster.htm

Ugh! I'm sure they must have left his name off that roster accidentally.....really just ask him, there is a good reason why he's not listed!! LMAO

Don't sweat it, you'll never find him listed on that team. (IMO)

I've been quoted on the news one time and they flat out ask your name, the spelling and your position on the matter so they can use it in the report (as they clearly did) however when you ask a LIAR what his offiliation is to the game, we know he couldn't be honest, but yet he added EA spin and explained he was on that team also.....omg, this guy he's so ridiculous!

For those who are wondering why I believe EA would have been the source of the *ahem* "mistake" once again - besides his known propensity to tell lies, of course - here's why.

I've been there and seen how it works. A reporter who is visiting a HS game is not going to do background research on the random person-in-the-crowd that they get a quote from. They'd just ask him who he is, and for a snippet of background, and then use it. What's your name? Did you go to Allen? Did you play football too? What year? In my estimation either they asked about like that, or he simply volunteered the info. EA's the source where the reporter got the info on him, obviously.

True! I've noticed a few things in his interviews. "They are treating me as a witness right now" always bothered me. Like he knew that wouldn't last long.

The other quote that is painful: "I just hope the family has the strength to go through all this".. as if he knows what they are going to go through, because he is not about to tell them where their daughter is..

Anyway, wonder why LE mentioned the two unidentifiable cars in the first place (on Sept. 6) if they weren't spotted on video until forty minutes after EA drove out of the garage (even though LE didn't know for certain it was EA who exited at 3:58). Was LE trying to determine if Christina waited in the garage for forty minutes thus one of the other cars may have had something to do with her missing status?

I don't think so. IMO, they were trying to perhaps mislead EA from realizing that he was the really obvious suspect. EA was the only person whose car left the garage just after CM went in there and went missing, so imo they mentioned that they found 3 cars were still there, blurring their finding.

Also, they undoubtedly found the other two cars and owners the same way they found EA's car - they watched the exit video, got a screen shot of the license, looked up the owner, tracked the person down, and went from there. I bet they knew who they were very quickly. They easily could have already figured it out before they mentioned the 3 cars on Sep 6.

Hmm, only 4 people were on the 2010 team. Must have been a hard season.

Someone brought up his quote "I wish I walked her to her car." a moment later in the interview he stated "We weren't really friends" which I find to be a strange thing to throw in there. You could wish you helped a stranger out..Anyhow, is it true? If he's such a liar, is it true when he says they weren't friends?

From the interview:
“I wish I would have walked her to her car so none of this would have happened,” he said. “Like I said, she wasn’t really a friend so I didn’t find the need to walk her to her car, but I regret that with everything in me.”

HF expressed himself in a similar fashion though. He said if he had been with Christina (in Plano) this wouldn't have happened - she wouldn't be missing. He just wanted her to be alive and home safe.
To me, many of them spoke as if they knew something happened to Christina the first week she was missing.
Why does HF express personal regret?

When my mom broke her ankle, if only I had been with her maybe I could have supported her arm and kept her from slipping on the ice. Well, yes, true.
Who, though, is first to blame their self when something bad happens to another person (if not a small child)?

For what reason does HF think he is to blame? Why did he feel the need to express himself that way especially when he didn't mind when she didn't return home Saturday, Sunday, Monday or all day into the night on Tuesday?

Obviously if HF had been with CM, CM wouldn't have been stuck walking to her car with EA.
Yet, it doesn't sound as if that's the reason HF regrets not being there.
HF received texts and a call from Christina made from EA's phone. HF knew, by Sunday a.m. latest, who she was with before she intended to drive home.
When Christina didn't show up, HF failed to show concern over her absence.

I don't think so. IMO, they were trying to perhaps mislead EA from realizing that he was the really obvious suspect. EA was the only person whose car left the garage just after CM went in there and went missing, so imo they mentioned that they found 3 cars were still there, blurring their finding.

Also, they undoubtedly found the other two cars and owners the same way they found EA's car - they watched the exit video, got a screen shot of the license, looked up the owner, tracked the person down, and went from there. I bet they knew who they were very quickly. They easily could have already figured it out before they mentioned the 3 cars on Sep 6.
Where did you see they tracked down EA's car that way?

Formulated a long post on the previous thread. When I tried to post it, "thread closed". :banghead:

Anyway, wonder why LE mentioned the two unidentifiable cars in the first place (on Sept. 6) if they weren't spotted on video until forty minutes after EA drove out of the garage (even though LE didn't know for certain it was EA who exited at 3:58). Was LE trying to determine if Christina waited in the garage for forty minutes thus one of the other cars may have had something to do with her missing status?

On Sept. 6, it sounded as if there were three unidentified cars LE was trying to sort out. It sounded as if all three cars were present in the garage near to the same time frame and that all had exited the garage not too far apart timewise. Although never spelled out by LE, sounded as if that might be the case.

For what purpose did LE mention "three cars" when two of them weren't moving within the garage until forty minutes after CM and EA would have logically left the garage (even if both were free to leave in their separate cars).
We know now LE witnessed one car leaving at 3:58 a.m.
We know now the other two cars were not competing with the car most likely to have CM in it (unless she had left the garage on foot).

We know now the car that exited at 3:58 a.m. was EA's car and CM's DNA was found on the lip of the trunk.

We know now the other two cars were never in direct competition with car No. 1 (identified as EA's car).

Why were the other two cars, seen in the garage forty minutes later, of concern to LE in the first place?
Why were they considered part of the story before LE knew anything about the pings discovered later to match EA's return to the area? Once the cars were identified, okay, forget about them. But, because of the timing of the pings and the only other two cars exiting that garage, suspicion the cars could be linked to having something to do with Christina is aroused.
After LE mentioned the cars Sept. 6, they dismiss them even though their movement matches important phone
ping evidence within the case. EA returns to the area of SOL.

I'm trying to reconcile why LE mentioned there were three cars in the first place. Until LE knew about the pings indicating EA was back in the SOL area forty minutes later (which LE would not have known on Sept. 6th), why were the two cars even suspect?

Am I getting my point across? Have no idea! lol!
I'm in the same plane as you, I think. 40 minute time between pings of both phones at SOL?

Hmm, only 4 people were on the 2010 team. Must have been a hard season.

Yes it sure was an exhausting season for those four boys. Unfortunately we didn't win state that year, but they played tough! It's unfortunate more guys weren't on the team that season.. Sigh...

So just a coincidence I guess when LE noticed the timing of the two cars exiting the garage coincided with EA's and CM's phones pinging nearby to SOL, considering EA returned to the area for reasons unexplained.

Fancy that, LE must have had to take a second look into the cars (after the farce) upon learning about the phones pinging nearby indicating there might possibly be a connection after all.

The other quote that is painful: "I just hope the family has the strength to go through all this".. as if he knows what they are going to go through, because he is not about to tell them where their daughter is..
Yes, that makes my blood boil -- like he's taunting her family, IMO. :mad:

HF expressed himself in a similar fashion though. He said if he had been with Christina (in Plano) this wouldn't have happened - she wouldn't be missing. He just wanted her to be alive and home safe.
To me, many of them spoke as if they knew something happened to Christina the first week she was missing.
Why does HF express personal regret?

When my mom broke her ankle, if only I had been with her maybe I could have supported her arm and kept her from slipping on the ice. Well, yes, true.
Who, though, is first to blame their self when something bad happens to another person (if not a small child)?

For what reason does HF think he is to blame? Why did he feel the need to express himself that way especially when he didn't mind when she didn't return home Saturday, Sunday, Monday or all day into the night on Tuesday?

Obviously if HF had been with CM, CM wouldn't have been stuck walking to her car with EA.
Yet, it doesn't sound as if that's the reason HF regrets not being there.
HF received texts and a call from Christina made from EA's phone. HF knew, by Sunday a.m. latest, who she was with before she intended to drive home.
When Christina didn't show up, HF failed to show concern over her absence.
I guess HF doesn't bother me quite as much since Christina's DNA wasn't found in his trunk. JMO.

So just a coincidence I guess when LE noticed the timing of the two cars exiting the garage coincided with EA's and CM's phones pinging nearby to SOL, considering EA returned to the area for reasons unexplained.

Fancy that, LE must have had to take a second look into the cars (after the farce) upon learning about the phones pinging nearby indicating there might possibly be a connection after all.

The cars that were there after EA left with CM had to leave at some time. They both left within the next 40 minutes? Wasn't really the same time as the later pings, but it makes a nice tale I guess. I'm sure if LE thought they needed to do some checking, they did, but personally don't see any way some pings at a different time really move the needle.

I think they knew where HF was...he offered up his phone to be forensically examined so they KNOW where his phone was and what was on it. Perhaps his phone was no where close to Plano & they can verify his whereabouts (video?) that he was really not physically involved. i think it's beating a dead horse with the HF angle. But I can't say for sure, as neither of us can.

Well, I'm no psychologist but I found this link to be of value:
http://psychcentral.com/disorders/antisocial-personality-disorder-symptoms/

alcohol intensifies this behavior,

I'm not wanting to start a debate but he must have had something as a red flag within his behavior (defiant or otherwise) to alert his family that he needed to be evaluated, that's how he is prescribed legally with Aderral.

My naive opinions of course!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member