DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm no psychologist but I found this link to be of value:
http://psychcentral.com/disorders/antisocial-personality-disorder-symptoms/

alcohol intensifies this behavior,

I'm not wanting to start a debate but he must have had something as a red flag within his behavior (defiant or otherwise) to alert his family that he needed to be evaluated, that's how he is prescribed legally with Aderral.

My naive opinions of course!!

Adderall is prescribed for Attention Deficit Disorder. It is often diagnosed after a teacher notices a lack of focus in school and recommends the parent discuss this lack of focus with their family doctor. Many people who are NOT sociopaths or antisocial are prescribed Adderall. Maybe you are confusing medications and or the diagnosis of ADD/ADHD.

LE affidavits.

I don't usually question or disagree with your posts, but I did not see in the affidavits anything about them identifying EA's car via a tag number obtained from surveillance video.

It was never clearly stated but I understood it as they knew from several sources that CM was walking with EA and once they knew what kind of car he had, they were able to look at the video and see it was his car leaving at 0358.

It's a minor detail, but important, because if they were indeed able to see EA's tag they should have been able to see a whole lot more than they've ever stated.

The cars that were there after EA left with CM had to leave at some time. They both left within the next 40 minutes? Wasn't really the same time as the later pings, but it makes a nice tale I guess. I'm sure if LE thought they needed to do some checking, they did, but personally don't see any way some pings at a different time really move the needle.

As a result of this post, (frankly this case is driving me nuts because of the segmented info up and downstairs, insider info to be believed or not to believed per TOS and EA's lies), the

"no other cars left the garage until forty minutes later" was a statement by Jonni.
(Head south for the details please.)
First I heard of this detail too. So, yes, forty minutes later - not earlier.
The word "within" wasn't stated. The word Jonni used was "until".

Try to quit twisting the info I'm posting. It's hard enough being me as it is. :blushing:

The cars that were there after EA left with CM had to leave at some time. They both left within the next 40 minutes? Wasn't really the same time as the later pings, but it makes a nice tale I guess. I'm sure if LE thought they needed to do some checking, they did, but personally don't see any way some pings at a different time really move the needle.

Just to be clear, according to Jonni, at least one of the vehicles left forty minutes after EA departed at 3:58 a.m.
3:58 until 04:47 (CM ping) and 04:56 (EA ping), from the cell tower north of the SOL.
CM pinged 49 minutes after EA left SOL garage.

EA passed through the Custer Road gantry at 4:08 a.m.

If Jonni's report is accurate, the next car to leave the SOL garage left no earlier than 4:38 a.m.,
9 minutes prior to CM's ping nearby (the last ping we know of from CM's phone).

As a result of this post, (frankly this case is driving me nuts because of the segmented info up and downstairs, insider info to be believed or not to believed per TOS and EA's lies), the

"no other cars left the garage until forty minutes later" was a statement by Jonni.

Try to quit twisting the info I'm posting. It's hard enough being me as it is. :blushing:

Your last sentence made me laugh. I feel that way too sometimes! ;)

Not that anyone asked or particularly cares, but my opinion on the cars that left the garage after EA's is that they were accounted for fairly early in the investigation. Perhaps what Jonni said about the footage being too grainy to identify was to trip up EA. The reason I think this is because if LE needed help identifying any vehicle, they would have released the footage of the cars they couldn't identify for public help. They never did that.

Something else you said Woe that makes a lot of sense in hindsight is Hunter and others acting like she was already gone early on. I remember Jonni saying early on that Hunter is going to have to live with his actions (ignoring her calls, not reporting her missing) for the rest of his life. SN talking about her in the past tense. It gives me the feeling that a lot more was known or suspected at the beginning than we realize. JMO

Not that anyone asked or particularly cares, but my opinion on the cars that left the garage after EA's is that they were accounted for fairly early in the investigation. Perhaps what Jonni said about the footage being too grainy to identify was to trip up EA. The reason I think this is because if LE needed help identifying any vehicle, they would have released the footage of the cars they couldn't identify for public help. They never did that.

Something else you said Woe that makes a lot of sense in hindsight is Hunter and others acting like she was already gone early on. I remember Jonni saying early on that Hunter is going to have to live with his actions (ignoring her calls, not reporting her missing) for the rest of his life. SN talking about her in the past tense. It gives me the feeling that a lot more was known or suspected at the beginning than we realize. JMO

BBM - this has been my view right from the start, to me it makes no sense at all for LE not to ask for help to identify the vehicles if they weren't able to do so themselves.

Personally I'm taking Jonni's comment about the 40 mins as a rough guide, I don't suppose she realises how everything she says is analysed on here, she's on a mission to find her daughter, I'm pretty sure she's not worrying about the split second precision of what she says.

JMO and I wouldn't expect her to do otherwise.

Adderall is prescribed for Attention Deficit Disorder. It is often diagnosed after a teacher notices a lack of focus in school and recommends the parent discuss this lack of focus with their family doctor. Many people who are NOT sociopaths or antisocial are prescribed Adderall. Maybe you are confusing medications and or the diagnosis of ADD/ADHD.

Oh I whole heartedly agree, many people who are NOT sociopaths or antisocial are prescribed Adderall. But many people who are antisocial ARE, and this is my only point in posting that.
I also believe a lot of people who are prescribed this medication are misdiagnosed, but again I'm not a doctor and that's only my opinion.

I wasn't confusing medication &/or the diagnosis of ADD/ADHD.

The reason why I chose to look up ADHD was because of this article:
http://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-63163/adderall-oral/details
It specifically states that Adderall is prescribed for ADHD.

The article that I based my second opinion on was provided from The Mayo Clinic.
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/adult-adhd/basics/complications/con-20034552

Complications
By Mayo Clinic Staff
ADHD has been linked to:

Poor school performance
Trouble with the law
Problems at work
Alcohol or drug abuse
Frequent car accidents or other accidents
Unstable relationships
Financial stress
Poor physical and mental health
Although ADHD doesn't cause other psychological or developmental conditions, a number of other disorders often occur along with ADHD. These include:

Mood disorders. Many adults with ADHD also have depression, bipolar disorder or another mood disorder. While mood problems aren't necessarily due directly to ADHD, a repeated pattern of failures and frustrations due to ADHD can worsen depression.

Anxiety disorders. Anxiety disorders occur fairly often in adults with ADHD. Anxiety disorder may cause overwhelming worry, nervousness and other symptoms. Anxiety can be made worse by the challenges and setbacks caused by ADHD.

Personality disorders. Adults with ADHD are at increased risk of personality disorders, such as borderline personality disorder or antisocial personality disorder.

Learning disabilities. Adults with ADHD may score lower on academic testing than would be expected for their age, intelligence and education.

Again, I want to reiterate. I am in no way assuming or stating that I believe people who take Adderall or who may in fact have any diagnosed or undiagnosed illness are in anyway criminals, liars, thieves, murders, or hostile people. I'm simply trying to unravel EA state of mind to assist in this case.

BBM - this has been my view right from the start, to me it makes no sense at all for LE not to ask for help to identify the vehicles if they weren't able to do so themselves.

Personally I'm taking Jonni's comment about the 40 mins as a rough guide, I don't suppose she realises how everything she says is analysed on here, she's on a mission to find her daughter, I'm pretty sure she's not worrying about the split second precision of what she says.

JMO and I wouldn't expect her to do otherwise.
Right?! Lord, I know how easy it is for me, especially during times of high stress, to say something inaccurate (inadvertently) because my brain has already sped off onto another line of thought. God help me if someone were to analyze my every word during times of high anxiety. :/

And I messed up what you were trying to say by helping you, but I couldn't get it out either! (Didn't help that my phone auto-corrected "on the same plane" to "in the same plane"- haha)
Based on pings and video, along with Jonni's interview, 40 minutes keeps coming up.
Am I close to what you meant?

I know I'm a little behind on EA's spring.me profile discussion but I gotta laugh at that top question. So obviously asked by a sleuther or someone trying to dig up some information. :floorlaugh:

http://new.spring.me/#!/user/earochi/timeline/responses

Assuming that was asked after the whole debacle. If it was from before then I rescind my comment! Doesn't show the dates that the questions were asked which is annoying.

last night I watched a forensics file episode where a missing woman was found dead ten miles away in an abandoned home, that belonged to the perps aunt. They stated that normally a first time murderer will hide a body within close proximity, however in this case he hide her in this abandoned home.

I just saw this article from Dallas Morning News, I hadn't seen this quote from PPD yet:

...David Tilley, spokesman for the department, says “we’ve still got a long way to go to prove up this case.” Evidence, he says, is still being collected while Arochi remains behind bars. Says Tilley, he remains “a suspect in our disappearance,” but he continues to maintain his innocence.

Police are also continuing their daily searches for Morris, but they’re in “random areas” based on vague tips, says Tilley. “The problem is they say, ‘Have y’all checked over here?’ And we don’t have any reason to know if they know anything or not.” So off they go every day, Tilley says, fingers crossed that today is the day they find something.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...an-plano-police-continue-daily-searches.html/

I agree completely. My brother is a detective, not for the DFW area and is familiar with this case. Early on, when we found out about all the cars leaving, he stated that is unlikely of for the police not release info on the cars if they needed the public's help in identifying them. Which means, they knew who drove those vehicles since the beginning. My brother says and I am sure all LE will agree, that their #1 concern is the safety of public so if they thought this was a random kidnapping, they would have released pics/videos/descriptions of the cars. He believed within the first few days of her missing that PPD knew it wasn't a stranger and had a good idea who it was.

IMO on the whole Adderall topic.... I am prescribed. I consider myself very social just hard working. It can be difficult to focus on work or simple things like driving. I do agree that some people have the ABILITY to be antisocial or sociopaths but I wouldn't limit or generalize everyone who takes Adderall to bein that category.

The drug does have side affects if it's misused or taken with other variables such as alcohol (like in EA case) but I don't believe it's weird that he is prescribed at all.

Quite frankly, I can only think of a handful of people our age who ARENT prescribed. It's a very common thing now a days.

Oh I whole heartedly agree, many people who are NOT sociopaths or antisocial are prescribed Adderall. But many people who are antisocial ARE, and this is my only point in posting that.
I also believe a lot of people who are prescribed this medication are misdiagnosed, but again I'm not a doctor and that's only my opinion.

I wasn't confusing medication &/or the diagnosis of ADD/ADHD.

The reason why I chose to look up ADHD was because of this article:
http://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-63163/adderall-oral/details
It specifically states that Adderall is prescribed for ADHD.

The article that I based my second opinion on was provided from The Mayo Clinic.
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/adult-adhd/basics/complications/con-20034552

Complications
By Mayo Clinic Staff
ADHD has been linked to:

Poor school performance
Trouble with the law
Problems at work
Alcohol or drug abuse
Frequent car accidents or other accidents
Unstable relationships
Financial stress
Poor physical and mental health
Although ADHD doesn't cause other psychological or developmental conditions, a number of other disorders often occur along with ADHD. These include:

Mood disorders. Many adults with ADHD also have depression, bipolar disorder or another mood disorder. While mood problems aren't necessarily due directly to ADHD, a repeated pattern of failures and frustrations due to ADHD can worsen depression.

Anxiety disorders. Anxiety disorders occur fairly often in adults with ADHD. Anxiety disorder may cause overwhelming worry, nervousness and other symptoms. Anxiety can be made worse by the challenges and setbacks caused by ADHD.

Personality disorders. Adults with ADHD are at increased risk of personality disorders, such as borderline personality disorder or antisocial personality disorder.

Learning disabilities. Adults with ADHD may score lower on academic testing than would be expected for their age, intelligence and education.

Again, I want to reiterate. I am in no way assuming or stating that I believe people who take Adderall or who may in fact have any diagnosed or undiagnosed illness are in anyway criminals, liars, thieves, murders, or hostile people. I'm simply trying to unravel EA state of mind to assist in this case.
That was great information you posted on ADHD. I was thinking that needed to be posted.
What we do know about EA is that he was taking adderall. In my opinion, something was going on with him emotionally for him to be taking this. You can argue this if you want I'm just stating my opinion. I am very experienced with ADHD and I have dealt with individuals on both ends of the spectrum from mild cases to very severe cases. As stated in the article, if EA was taking adderall it was prescribed because some behavioral issues were being exhibited. One of my experiences is dealing with a stepson who has a severe case.....he lies sooooo much, you can not believe anything he says. At 13 yrs old, his father and I think he is exhibiting signs of a sociopath. Without going into details, one of his biggest problems is he lacks empathy. When I watch EA AND LISTEN TO HIS WORDS....EA reminds me of my stepson. These are my thoughts on EA as it relates to my own experience with behavioral issues. I do believe EA is one who may never come clean because he just doesn't care about anyone other than himself. All I do know is that, God can do great things! I hope for that miracle with EA and him coming clean. I also pray we on WS can take our differences and refocus them to help in uncovering a clue or location to look that will find Christina.

Again, I know alot of people who take adderall that I think have only attention issues, so I'm not assuming everyone that takes it is inclined to have major issues.. There is a spectrum of mild to severe.. ..

IMO on the whole Adderall topic.... I am prescribed. I consider myself very social just hard working. It can be difficult to focus on work or simple things like driving. I do agree that some people have the ABILITY to be antisocial or sociopaths but I wouldn't limit or generalize everyone who takes Adderall to bein that category.
The drug does have side affects if it's misused or taken with other variables such as alcohol (like in EA case) but I don't believe it's weird that he is prescribed at all.
Quite frankly, I can only think of a handful of people our age who ARENT prescribed. It's a very common thing now a days.

Thanks for your input on young adults and Adderall. What is going on that sooo many of our young need(?) a potent drug to focus? I am very, very suspect of this practice. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003