GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #30 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh wasn't it ONE gallon of Odoban?

On the 2nd trash pull, there was an "empty gallon size bottle of concentrated "OdoBan" cleaner. According to labeling, the content of the bottle was capable of producing 32 gallons of cleaning solution capable of killing 99.99% of germs. Another empty 32 oz bottle of multi-surface cleaner was also located in the trash"

So it was one gallon. We rarely dilute it.. Years ago when we had carpet, pets and toddlers. I'd go through a gallon every couple weeks..

Maybe the house..that's why Le needed the search warrant...after 2 trash pulls....Le wanted to see if odoban was used at his house.

I agree. LE wanted to focus on areas that looked suspiciously clean (like his car did). For example, if it appeared that the garage had recently been thoroughly cleaned with odorban, that would appear very suspicious, because not many people would disinfect a garage. If the only freshly cleaned areas in the house, were ones that EA may have tracked through, that would also be suspicious.

They spent so many hours there, that I do hope they found something that will help them with their investigation.

So it was one gallon. We rarely dilute it.. Years ago when we had carpet, pets and toddlers. I'd go through a gallon every couple weeks..

I didn't know it was a liquid.....thought it was a power. Shows how much I know.... :shame:

From the OdoBan website:

Use OdoBan® as an air freshener, mopping solution, laundry refresher, pet odor eliminator and spot treatment
OdoBan® eliminates foul odors caused by pets, mildew, smoke, vomit, sewage and urine
OdoBan® is excellent for fire restoration
OdoBan® Convenient, Concentrate-Makes up to 32 Gallons
OdoBan® is an Odor eliminator
OdoBan® is an Air freshener
OdoBan® is a Multi-purpose Product
OdoBan® Cleans, Deodorizes & Disinfects
OdoBan® Controls the Growth of Mold & Mildew
OdoBan® is a Fabric & Laundry Refresher
OdoBan® Kills 99.99% of germs† such as Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep), Escherichia coli 0157:H7 (E. coli) (pathogenic strain), Listeria monocytogenes, Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), and Klebsiella pneumoniae on hard, non-porous, non-food contact surfaces in 60 seconds.

Fire restoration? What's that mean?

I agree 100%!

So if we try to think of locations, we have several options:
*One being the area around the Shops IF law enforcement is not certain she was still in his trunk when his phone pinged at the Bethany tower at around 5:30.
If that's the case, then there is a very limited area due to the time he could have spent there before heading home toward Allen.

*Second, LE may actually have further pings from her phone letting them know that she was indeed travelling in the same direction as he was, even back to the Bethany tower. If that is the case, he could have either: taken her somewhere between 5:30ish (sorry, I forget the exact time) and when he was seen on the Kroger video at around 10:30ish (if he did this, then we are looking at a pretty big window of time! Did he drive a long way and just dump her somewhere? Or did he stay in closer proximity and actually take time to bury or hide her body?)

OR he could have actually put her in a "holding place" until later. If that is the case, she could be verry far from Allen.

Do we know if he worked the following day? I mean after the day he went to work looking like $hit, the day after she was last seen? Do we have any accounting of his whereabouts that following day? He was at work at 11am on the 30th, but when did he get off of work that day and did he return to work the next day or did he have a day off? I don't remember if we heard anything or read anything about that in the affidavits, but it's something to think about. You would think he wouldn't have wanted to hide her for any period of time before disposing of her completely, but you never know.

Maybe he contacted someone else to help him dispose of her later, or he had to gather things, like (sorry) a metal drum, or a different vehicle, or other chemicals.

Now I have been thinking about what would he be doing from the last ping till he went to work, and why because he said he went home and went to bed, but the pings say he went back, and then home again, so what was he doing after he got home? probably not sleeping...why not clean the car at home or some other random place other than raising suspicion by vacuuming it at work where people know who you are? That makes me think he was doing something else at that time. The body being found near the love airport, has made me consider him possibly using public transportation. There was a wisconsin ex cop who met a woman in MN at a hotel, and then he rolled her body out in a suitcase, and left it along side a road in WI where it was found later. How many people would even question a suitcase? could have even called a cab and paid cash. Does anyone know if you pay uber cash?

David Tilley, spokesman for the department, says “we’ve still got a long way to go to prove up this case.” Evidence, he says, is still being collected while Arochi remains behind bars. Says Tilley, he remains “a suspect in our disappearance,” but he continues to maintain his innocence.

I find it instructive that he simply calls EA a "suspect" - while he's already in their jail for AK, with them having found the DNA of Christina IN HIS TRUNK.

IMO those remarks are a beautiful example of
1 Under-promise and over-deliver
2 Play your cards close to your vest at all times

It just sounds so defeating - as if they are saying, well, he's in jail, but we really can't prove he did it. That's not going to loosen EA's lips. I want to hear them say "there are lots of reasons he is where he is" and then just leave it at that.

Saying they have a long way to go to prove the case, IMO just gives EA hope.

I'm going to guess and say it gets rid of the smoke smell after a fire, which is very hard to get rid of. jmo

Ah, that's what I thought (I just googled it too). Well..hate to sound morbid but I would hate to think he umm..cremated her? That was actually one of my initial thoughts but that would seem pretty damn difficult to do in this area, and I would think that the smell of a burning body would be reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaallly bad so that's why I don't think he did that. Hopefully not anyways.

I personally think he used it to give his car another once over and probably clean his room or something. I'm sure he knew that they were after him... I bet it looks as spic and span as his car did.

That was great information you posted on ADHD. I was thinking that needed to be posted.
What we do know about EA is that he was taking adderall. In my opinion, something was going on with him emotionally for him to be taking this. You can argue this if you want I'm just stating my opinion. I am very experienced with ADHD and I have dealt with individuals on both ends of the spectrum from mild cases to very severe cases. As stated in the article, if EA was taking adderall it was prescribed because some behavioral issues were being exhibited. One of my experiences is dealing with a stepson who has a severe case.....he lies sooooo much, you can not believe anything he says. At 13 yrs old, his father and I think he is exhibiting signs of a sociopath. Without going into details, one of his biggest problems is he lacks empathy. When I watch EA AND LISTEN TO HIS WORDS....EA reminds me of my stepson. These are my thoughts on EA as it relates to my own experience with behavioral issues. I do believe EA is one who may never come clean because he just doesn't care about anyone other than himself. All I do know is that, God can do great things! I hope for that miracle with EA and him coming clean. I also pray we on WS can take our differences and refocus them to help in uncovering a clue or location to look that will find Christina.

Again, I know alot of people who take adderall that I think have only attention issues, so I'm not assuming everyone that takes it is inclined to have major issues.. There is a spectrum of mild to severe.. ..

As someone with severe ADHD, which has led me to do extensive research on the topic, I feel compelled to point out that sociopathic behavior has *nothing* to do with ADHD. As for Adderall, I don't take ADHD meds anymore due to interaction with other med (affected my heart), but when I did, it simply helped me with increased focus for boring tasks.

I've met many people with ADHD through coaching groups over the past several years, and my experience has been of bright, goodhearted people with a great sense of humor, who simply need help navigating some of the demands society puts on us.

To summarize, I think it's misguided to focus on EA's ADHD as some kind of explanation for sociopathic tendencies. Sociopathy coexists with many conditions -- doesn't mean there is any inherent link.

JMO and IME.

Ah, that's what I thought (I just googled it too). Well..hate to sound morbid but I would hate to think he umm..cremated her? That was actually one of my initial thoughts but that would seem pretty damn difficult to do in this area, and I would think that the smell of a burning body would be reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaallly bad so that's why I don't think he did that. Hopefully not anyways.

I personally think he used it to give his car another once over and probably clean his room or something. I'm sure he knew that they were after him... I bet it looks as spic and span as his car did.
I think cat patrol mentioned she doesn't see EA doing the cleaning...I'm thinking the same thing....do you think he had help?

All I know about OdoBan was one time we had a major water leak in the house on our second floor, the repair guy said to pull up the carpet to let it really dry out, then to buy a jug of OdoBan, put it into a sprayer (you know those five gallon kind you pump) and fill the rest of the sprayer container with water and spray the heck out of the carpet and floor and let it dry so that we would avoid any mold or mildew growth. We didn't dilute it according to the bottle label, but followed the guy's instructions and we never had any mildew smell. So I guess it is possible to use a lot of it in a really short period of time for a legitimate reason.

If only there weren't other pieces of evidence against him -- the gallon of Odoban, really could be explained away. Other things, not so much...

I am hoping that tomorrow when "disappeared" airs there will be more interesting things to discuss besides the same old ideas being rehashed. People saying she had a prescription for adderall who aren't verified and could be anyone. I mean I would like new pieces of info on EA! Some new stuff to talk about please Investigation discovery!

In fact, if I remember correctly, they said they were going to interview people who were there that night and go over things/retrace Christinas steps from that night, so maybe some posters here will be on TV being a star tomorrow night!
:star:

She DID have a prescription for Adderall. It was listed among the contents of the purse that was stolen in the bizarre incident back in March when her friend went psycho, stole her purse and ran away from her house. The contents of the purse were later found with the exception of her social security card, and that info is public record on a police report that has been posted here.

Cookiez did not claim to know CM took Adderall because she's an insider. She knew what she knew from that report. *I* knew that about Christina and I'm certainly no insider and not even in TX.

It just sounds so defeating - as if they are saying, well, he's in jail, but we really can't prove he did it. That's not going to loosen EA's lips. I want to hear them say "there are lots of reasons he is where he is" and then just leave it at that.

Saying they have a long way to go to prove the case, IMO just gives EA hope.

I wonder if the Prosecutor will have an opportunity to speak at EA's bond reduction hearing on 1/15/15 and present more evidence showing why he should not have his bond reduced? Does that make sense? Maybe we will hear much more on the 15th. JMO

All I know about OdoBan was one time we had a major water leak in the house on our second floor, the repair guy said to pull up the carpet to let it really dry out, then to buy a jug of OdoBan, put it into a sprayer (you know those five gallon kind you pump) and fill the rest of the sprayer container with water and spray the heck out of the carpet and floor and let it dry so that we would avoid any mold or mildew growth. We didn't dilute it according to the bottle label, but followed the guy's instructions and we never had any mildew smell. So I guess it is possible to use a lot of it in a really short period of time for a legitimate reason.

If only there weren't other pieces of evidence against him -- the gallon of Odoban, really could be explained away. Other things, not so much...
I read up on odoban. You can use it 2 different ways....as a spray like fabreeze or a cleaner....I like how we are exploring where he could of sprayed or cleaned with large amounts of odo ban.

Hypothetically speaking, would police be able to search other vehicles from that household? I'm assuming they can't, unless he was seen in a different vehicle in that time frame?

It's tossed around here a lot that he had 4 days to dispose of her, but he had NO way of knowing that. What he knew is that she had called HF saying to leave the door open at 4 am so anytime after 5 am, allowing for commute time, potentially HF may have started looking for her, AND he knew that HF knew EA was the person whose phone she was using so of course that's where he would start looking for Christina.

I think she was no longer in his car by the 10:15 Kroger video at the absolute latest, and more likely no longer in the car by the time the sun was up.

Now this is all gotten waaaaay off from where it originally began. just because Adderall is a common prescribed drug and many people take it shouldn't be cause for it to be off limits for discussion as it relates to EA. I can guarantee his emotional, psychological, and general mental state of being will be addressed at trial, just saying.

That's all I'm saying because this has gotten so blown waaay out of proportion from my original post, it's not even worth continuing since OBVIOUSLY it's a hot topic here! Why idk, this case and what's being discussed here has NOTHING to do with any of us......
I spoke up because I see the attempt to link sociopathic tendencies to ADHD (even in only a few ppl) as an exercise in futility. Of course, that's my opinion. :)

Sorry, I was catching up -- didn't mean to belabor a point from which y'all already decided to move on! :eek:

Hypothetically speaking, would police be able to search other vehicles from that household? I'm assuming they can't, unless he was seen in a different vehicle in that time frame?

It's tossed around here a lot that he had 4 days to dispose of her, but he had NO way of knowing that. What he knew is that she had called HF saying to leave the door open at 4 am so anytime after 5 am, allowing for commute time, potentially HF may have started looking for her, AND he knew that HF knew EA was the person whose phone she was using so of course that's where he would start looking for Christina.

I think she was no longer in his car by the 10:15 Kroger video at the absolute latest, and more likely no longer in the car by the time the sun was up.

I agree with you, my guess is that as soon as EA did whatever he did to Christina he went into panic mode with his focus being to get rid of all the evidence as quickly as possible. IMO the suggestion that he took his time to decide on a hiding place and/or moved things around during the 4 day period isn't likely to be the case.

I haven't seen the family home on google earth, does it appear to have any grassed areas where anything might be buried?

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member