GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #30 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetically speaking, would police be able to search other vehicles from that household? I'm assuming they can't, unless he was seen in a different vehicle in that time frame?

It's tossed around here a lot that he had 4 days to dispose of her, but he had NO way of knowing that. What he knew is that she had called HF saying to leave the door open at 4 am so anytime after 5 am, allowing for commute time, potentially HF may have started looking for her, AND he knew that HF knew EA was the person whose phone she was using so of course that's where he would start looking for Christina.

I think she was no longer in his car by the 10:15 Kroger video at the absolute latest, and more likely no longer in the car by the time the sun was up.

I agree. For one thing it was late summer and very hot, so keeping her in his trunk would have caused a strong odor pretty rapidly. But he could have put her body into something large and sealed. Like a boat cooler. You know, one of those large ones that is removable and can be used as a bench seat. If he knew someone with a boat, that's a possibility. Lake Lavon is close and in an easterly direction from his house. I do not think he kept her in his trunk or his house. I think he wanted to get her disposed of even if it meant putting her in a temporary hiding place. That might explain why there were two "rounds" of cleaning supplies disposed of.

He may not have thought anything of throwing the stuff out in his garbage can at home since the police had spoken to him multiple times and in his mind he was "in the clear."

I agree with you, my guess is that as soon as EA did whatever he did to Christina he went into panic mode with his focus being to get rid of all the evidence as quickly as possible. IMO the suggestion that he took his time to decide on a hiding place and/or moved things around during the 4 day period isn't likely to be the case.

I haven't seen the family home on google earth, does it appear to have any grassed areas where anything might be buried?

JMO

To me, it appears to be a relatively small lot... well maintained. I wouldn't think anything is buried, that isn't supposed to be...

Thanks for your input on young adults and Adderall. What is going on that sooo many of our young need(?) a potent drug to focus? I am very, very suspect of this practice. MOO
It is also abused. iMO hence the "study drug" used by college students.

I agree with you, my guess is that as soon as EA did whatever he did to Christina he went into panic mode with his focus being to get rid of all the evidence as quickly as possible. IMO the suggestion that he took his time to decide on a hiding place and/or moved things around during the 4 day period isn't likely to be the case.

I haven't seen the family home on google earth, does it appear to have any grassed areas where anything might be buried?

JMO

my thought exactly..she could be buried in the backyard

I agree. For one thing it was late summer and very hot, so keeping her in his trunk would have caused a strong odor pretty rapidly. But he could have put her body into something large and sealed. Like a boat cooler. You know, one of those large ones that is removable and can be used as a bench seat. If he knew someone with a boat, that's a possibility. Lake Lavon is close and in an easterly direction from his house. I do not think he kept her in his trunk or his house. I think he wanted to get her disposed of even if it meant putting her in a temporary hiding place. That might explain why there were two "rounds" of cleaning supplies disposed of.

He may not have thought anything of throwing the stuff out in his garbage can at home since the police had spoken to him multiple times and in his mind he was "in the clear."

Jmo
there is no way her body was in that trunk.
No way.
you can't just odorban that odor away.

replying to myself - ppd would have discovered if she was buried in backyard while they were there for 13 hours

Yep.

And thank you for asking because I was about to but didn't want to lol.

So it was one gallon. We rarely dilute it.. Years ago when we had carpet, pets and toddlers. I'd go through a gallon every couple weeks..

Hmm, I don't know Jazz.. that is one of those typical "newer" neighborhoods, with 2-story homes that are practically on top of each other.. the lot looks small & it would seem noticeable, in my opinion...

Jmo
there is no way her body was in that trunk.
No way.
you can't just odorban that odor away.

That was my point, right? Texas with mid ninety degree temps. By the Kroger video he had to have removed her body from the trunk. There is no way he could have left her in the trunk for the whole day while at work.

The body being found near the love airport, has made me consider him possibly using public transportation.

I like the way you're thinking. But taxis/ubers have records, public transportation is not a Texas thing to do, and he had his own car. Besides, and most notably, she was already IN HIS TRUNK, and it's logical and simple that would be how he transported her to wherever he left her.

PS - Love Field has nothing to do with this case, and is not in proximity to any of the known and discussed locations. If he was going to an airport, DFW would have been much more accessible, not that he is likely to have gone there either. Someone with someone to hide, would go away from congested areas (thus, they'd go the opposite direction from either airport) not towards them.

No, I don't think so. Anyone would notice an area had been dug up. Not to mention digging in the Texas soil is not easy. Especially in a built up neighborhood where the topsoil has basically been scraped off and sold. After a small layer of halfway decent soil you most likely hit caliche and digging a large hole would be no easy task. I say this after planting many trees in yards in a few Allen neighborhoods where I have lived. It wouldn't be quick or easy.

That was my point, right? Texas with mid ninety degree temps. By the Kroger video he had to have removed her body from the trunk. There is no way he could have left her in the trunk for the whole day while at work.

Exactly!

I was thinking he may have put her in the shed...IF he put her in a hiding place but I really don't think he did. Maybe he got a tarp or blanket from there? When I first read about the Odoban, my heart sank. I think he worked non-stop on his car. His mother probably believed whatever lie he told about that, too.

I agree. For one thing it was late summer and very hot, so keeping her in his trunk would have caused a strong odor pretty rapidly. But he could have put her body into something large and sealed. Like a boat cooler. You know, one of those large ones that is removable and can be used as a bench seat. If he knew someone with a boat, that's a possibility. Lake Lavon is close and in an easterly direction from his house. I do not think he kept her in his trunk or his house. I think he wanted to get her disposed of even if it meant putting her in a temporary hiding place. That might explain why there were two "rounds" of cleaning supplies disposed of.He may not have thought anything of throwing the stuff out in his garbage can at home since the police had spoken to him multiple times and in his mind he was "in the clear."

BBM - That's what I was thinking. Did he have access to any empty houses, large private lots with a wooded area? I agree with you about burying her....would have been very tough to do on Texas soil in August unless he had help.

Or did he bring her inside his house to wrap her in something? With the all cleaning supplies, seems like he was cleaning more than just his car. JMO

No, I don't think so. Anyone would notice an area had been dug up. Not to mention digging in the Texas soil is not easy. Especially in a built up neighborhood where the topsoil has basically been scraped off and sold. After a small layer of halfway decent soil you most likely hit caliche and digging a large hole would be no easy task. I say this after planting many trees in yards in a few Allen neighborhoods where I have lived. It wouldn't be quick or easy.

I agree with your observations about Texas soil and unlikelihood of a body buried in the yard, for that and all sorts of other reasons. But I appreciate all the creative thinking about where CM may have been put by EA.

I'd also point out that EA's very pointed excuse included that it couldn't be him because he didn't have time to do anything with CM, because he was at work at 8. That was a lie, of course, which makes me believe that the "when he should have been at work" time period (the window from 7:45 when he would usually leave home, to before getting gas at 10:15) that he wants to hide is the place to focus on him doing something with CM. We actually have from about 5:32 to sometime before 10:15, it would seem.

She DID have a prescription for Adderall. It was listed among the contents of the purse that was stolen in the bizarre incident back in March when her friend went psycho, stole her purse and ran away from her house. The contents of the purse were later found with the exception of her social security card, and that info is public record on a police report that has been posted here.

Cookiez did not claim to know CM took Adderall because she's an insider. She knew what she knew from that report. *I* knew that about Christina and I'm certainly no insider and not even in TX.

yeah well i think that someone has said they were there that night and posted their own accounts of being friends with Christina and their thoughts on EA as well as lots of other particular personal things about the friends they were with, Christina calling SN to say she was ok to drive, yada yada, so perhaps THIS little snippit of into is in a police report but my point was that if someone was really there that night why not be verified. Ive said it before, people can come on here and spread all kinds of thoughts and ideas claiming they knew someone they didnt.

Jmo :)

If she is deceased she died elsewhere.

I am hoping that tomorrow when "disappeared" airs there will be more interesting things to discuss besides the same old ideas being rehashed. People saying she had a prescription for adderall who aren't verified and could be anyone. I mean I would like new pieces of info on EA! Some new stuff to talk about please Investigation discovery!

In fact, if I remember correctly, they said they were going to interview people who were there that night and go over things/retrace Christinas steps from that night, so maybe some posters here will be on TV being a star tomorrow night!
:star:

Yes! New ideas and info is much needed around here. I'd love to finally hear what real witnesses have to say, should be interesting no doubt.

Another angle (not a popular or interesting one I know) but perhaps there is nothing at all to the cleaners? I can see why police would have taken them because it looks suspicious given the circumstances, but perhaps his mother runs a tight ship in the cleaning department? My mother was that way and she went through a lot of cleaning supplies. You could eat off her floors! Some here have stated they use Odoban (or did) regularly. Not defending EA in any way but it just may not be as nefarious as it looks. Guess we'll find out during the trial if it had any significance.

I was thinking he may have put her in the shed...IF he put her in a hiding place but I really don't think he did. Maybe he got a tarp or blanket from there? When I first read about the Odoban, my heart sank. I think he worked non-stop on his car. His mother probably believed whatever lie he told about that, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member