Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post

CMs DNA was found on the trunk of EA's car. I have not seen where there is proof that CM was IN HIS TRUNK or if so, that EA was the one who put her there.
Ok so she was chillin in his trunk and then she got out of his trunk.
Or he had something w her blood or skin or whatever in his trunk.

Or she was just in the trunk. That's why her dnA was there.
Jmo

Wow. I did not say that CM was "just chillin" in the trunk. The DNA evidence on the lip of the trunk could be vomit; IDK what it is. It was mentioned in another thread that perhaps Cm was sick and had vomited and was wearing a friend's shirt instead of the one she came to the party wearing. The shirt with the vomit could have been put in the trunk if she got in the passenger seat of the car. IDK. I haven't seen any proof of what happened or that she was IN THE TRUNK or who put her there - if she was there. That's all I'm saying. My opinion.

No, that could not be - the missing body I think you are referencing was found at Bachman Lake. This article says Tiffany was found at Lake Buchanan. A whole different lake in another area.

"Lake Buchanan" is probably a mental typo, where the writer meant to write Bachman (or misread the name of the lake, or had never heard of Bachman Lake and just figured that Buchanan was more likely) and the editor didn't catch the goof.

There is no Lake Buchanan in Dallas, and it states the body was found in Dallas. The info was provided by Euless (her home) officials and Dallas (where she was found) officials. TK's a DFW area woman missing, and stands to reason she was found in DFW area rather than at a rural lake near San Antonio and about 4-5 hours way.

Wow. I did not say that CM was "just chillin" in the trunk. The DNA evidence on the lip of the trunk could be vomit; IDK what it is. It was mentioned in another thread that perhaps Cm was sick and had vomited and was wearing a friend's shirt instead of the one she came to the party wearing. The shirt with the vomit could have been put in the trunk if she got in the passenger seat of the car. IDK. I haven't seen any proof of what happened or that she was IN THE TRUNK or who put her there - if she was there. That's all I'm saying. My opinion.

Hey Im just breaking it down, your words.
Even if it was vomit which I don't think it was, why would her vomit be In the trunk. Odd spot eh! Even if she did puke and he threw it in his trunk, he seems like someone who values his car enough to put it inside a bag or something and not just toss a Barfy shirt in the trunk.

I know everyone likes to say all these crazy scenarios and that's fine. I'm just saying, more than likely it's pretty basic and her dnA is in the trunk bc she herself was there. Everyone can have an opinion though. :)

I'm also still saying it was PROB blood as the DNa.

Even if it was vomit which I don't think it was, why would her vomit be In the trunk. Odd spot eh! Even if she did puke and he threw it in his trunk, he seems like someone who values his car enough to put it inside a bag or something and not just toss a Barfy shirt in the trunk.

I know everyone likes to say all these crazy scenarios and that's fine. I'm just saying, more than likely it's pretty basic and her dnA is in the trunk bc she herself was there. Everyone can have an opinion though. :)

"CM just chillin in the trunk" were your words, not mine. And I don't characterize fellow posters' thoughts as, "crazy scenarios." Again, your words. Not mine.

"Lake Buchanan" is probably a mental typo, where the writer meant to write Bachman (or misread the name of the lake, or had never heard of Bachman Lake and just figured that Buchanan was more likely) and the editor didn't catch the goof.

There is no Lake Buchanan in Dallas, and it states the body was found in Dallas. The info was provided by Euless (her home) officials and Dallas (where she was found) officials. TK's a DFW area woman missing, and stands to reason she was found in DFW area rather than at a rural lake near San Antonio and about 4-5 hours way.
Well, I'm confused. The Lake Buchanan article states dive teams found the body and mentions nothing of body parts. But the Bachman articles all state a jogger discovered decomposing body parts.
Lake Buchanan is near Austin I believe so that must be a typo, however still sounds like 2 different situations? IMO

"CM just chillin in the trunk" were your words, not mine. And I don't characterize fellow posters' thoughts as, "crazy scenarios." Again, your words. Not mine.

Oh boy.
:crosseyed: I just meant you were saying even though her DNA was in the trunk she may not of been there so I was breaking that idea down.

And yes that's true I will own that I said sometimes people post crazy scenarios. Hardly a surprise to anyone on here.

So EA says he parked somewhere completely different and he would have no idea where she went or if she got to her car - and somehow her DNA flew from where she was right into his trunk, snaking its way past the lid and into the inside, and then it stuck there. An amazing breeze, in just the right direction and at the perfect time, to transport her DNA to his car that is way off somewhere else.

Then, LE somehow found that miraculously-transported DNA.

Wow, consider the odds! LOL

Or maybe just maybe the obvious is true - - EA, the last to be seen with her and who has lied and tried to cover up his actions from that night, put her IN HIS TRUNK and that's how her DNA got there.

Well, I'm confused. The Lake Buchanan article states dive teams found the body and mentions nothing of body parts. But the Bachman articles all state a jogger discovered decomposing body parts.
Lake Buchanan is near Austin I believe so that must be a typo, however still sounds like 2 different situations? IMO

O/T -
https://www.facebook.com/1949391939...id=780750515351648&offset=0&total_comments=44
The last comment is from Euless PPD

Brittany Feagans also tweeted about it:
Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews · Jan 9
Body found near Love Field on Sat. IDed as Tiffany Kelly, 33, of Little Elm. Kelly was last seen Nov. 18 in Euless.

So EA says he parked somewhere completely different and he would have no idea where she went or if she got to her car - and somehow her DNA flew from where she was right into his trunk, snaking its way past the lid and into the inside, and then it stuck there. An amazing breeze, in just the right direction and at the perfect time, to transport her DNA to his car that is way off somewhere else.

Or maybe just maybe the obvious is true - - EA, the last to be seen with her and who has lied and tried to cover up his actions from that night, put her IN HIS TRUNK and that's how her DNA got there.

Exactly! Don't forget the cell phones ping together and he spends the next few weeks lying about everything and cleaning his car. The defense is going to have to refute all of the evidence - not just bits and pieces. Anyone that wants to argue that EA didn't do it should try to explain it all away.

word to your mother. High 5.

agreed, I also think if it was vomit on a shirt it wouldn't be a "significant" amount left on a shirt you are throwing in a trunk.

EA has made numerous lies about that night. Lies that are blatant and can be easily demonstrated. People are underestimating how a jury will see this and how big a hole the defense is going to start out in. Jurors are going to hear and see the lies and think he did it. He will be presumed guilty due to the lies and the defense has a much higher bar to clear to get to not guilty.

From what I have read in the warrants, the dna was classed as a bodily fluid "such as blood or saliva". According to the article below, vomit is in a different category (see excreted vs secreted fluids). I'm not sure why they can't be more specific as to what they found - can't they tell if it was blood or not?

Bodily fluids can be divided into two categories: excreted fluids and secreted fluids. Excreted fluids that may be found at a crime scene include faeces, vomit, bile, and sebum (skin oil). Secreted fluids include blood, plasma, semen, saliva, female ejaculate, and urine.
http://forensicsciencecentral.co.uk/biology.shtml

EA has made numerous lies about that night. Lies that are blatant and can be easily demonstrated. People are underestimating how a jury will see this and how big a hole the defense is going to start out in. Jurors are going to hear and see the lies and think he did it. He will be presumed guilty due to the lies and the defense has a much higher bar to clear to get to not guilty.

They will not only hear about them through testimony but hear them directly from EA himself via uncut news footage. I agree. It will be tough and we only know a fraction of what they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member