GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #32 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am kind of conflicted about the notion that an altercation took place in the garage. I know it is possible, but that seems like such a short amount of time to make a move, get rejected, fight, and then put someone in a trunk. Trying to figure out how everything fits together in this mystery is driving me crazy.

Wouldn't it depend on how much practice he may have had in the past.

Maybe she was still alive when he put her in the trunk when they left the shops. She could have been knocked out and when he got to where he wanted to go and opened the trunk that's when she started to fight him. If he was trying to SA her or whatever he was doing to her. And if she wasn't knocked out a lot of people wouldn't know about a trunk release in the trunk . Jmo
The trunk release glows. If she was awake at all in that trunk she saw it! Unless she was blindfolded.

i think after everything that came out today the idea that she was totally clueless and about to leave because of the drug business seems unlikely to me.

Thanks for this. I do not think she was "clueless" by any stretch of the imagination. I think she knew what was going on, she was trying to get him out of that scene of dealing/ and maybe overusing. JMO :)

Not many doubted CM was in his trunk. The argument was about the exact location of the trunk where the SW said her DNA was swabbed. At the time, several were trying to explain it was on or near the interior seal and some argued it was in the actual trunk.

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews -
Swab 668923 was from interior rubber sealer of #EnriqueArochi trunk opening. "Much more than just touch DNA" #ChristinaMorris

https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews/status/555763005460193280

This puts that particular argument to rest. Thank you, BF, for reporting it.

As it turns out, they did find more DNA on the floor of the trunk (I suspect found after they got the car with the last SW). Some are confused as to why EA's DNA would be mixed with CM's and, imo, I would say it is expected his DNA to be found in his car in various places including the trunk. But...if it is determined it is his blood mixed with her DNA...it will be difficult to explain away since we know he sustained some injuries to both arms.

Why not his bodily fluids mixed with her bodily fluids? Not blood necessarily. Rape or consensual that turned non-consensual at some point.

The trunk release glows. If she was awake at all in that trunk she saw it! Unless she was blindfolded.

Did the Camaro still have its glow-in-the-dark trunk release? Maybe EA had removed it at some point, or maybe it was gone when he became the owner of the Camaro?

Not many doubted CM was in his trunk. The argument was about the exact location of the trunk where the SW said her DNA was swabbed. At the time, several were trying to explain it was on or near the interior seal and some argued it was in the actual trunk.

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews -
Swab 668923 was from interior rubber sealer of #EnriqueArochi trunk opening. "Much more than just touch DNA" #ChristinaMorris

https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews/status/555763005460193280

This puts that particular argument to rest. Thank you, BF, for reporting it.

As it turns out, they did find more DNA on the floor of the trunk (I suspect found after they got the car with the last SW). Some are confused as to why EA's DNA would be mixed with CM's and, imo, I would say it is expected his DNA to be found in his car in various places including the trunk. But...if it is determined it is his blood mixed with her DNA...it will be difficult to explain away since we know he sustained some injuries to both arms.

Both arms?? I thought it was just his right side. What does it matter if it was in one or two places in the trunk - on the sealing area or the trunk mat?

Has there been any verification that she was in any part of the camaro besides the trunk? I know they took his passenger side seatbelt! But did they ever release any information about what they found?
Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews · Stamm said more evidence still be analyzed from #EnriqueArochi car

https://twitter.com/bf_starnews

Nothing has been released about anything except her DNA found in trunk.

So I'm thinking because HF didn't answer the text from EA, that's why he said if he had been there, this wouldn't have happened. He knew but ignored the text, and I personally think it's because he didn't want to bother with such a small amount for just EA after he had such a big night. So now EA is mad as hell at both of them...

What do you mean "ignored the text" we know that he lost his phone and that's why he wouldn't have responded [insert emoticon depicting heavy sarcasm here]

Damage to both sides of car:

1: really beat up his car good because of tire falling on him(just kidding lol)
2: there was one heck of a fight in his car causing him to veer/over correct etc. both left and right, hitting something on each side of the road.
3: trying to fit in too tight of a space.
4:someone trying to run him off road.

JMO: #2

#3 - maybe when they returned from the burger trip he squeezed into the space beside CM's car. Her car did have black stripes on the passenger side like a black car had scraped it. When CM sees what he has done to her car, she flips out and attacks EA.

What she said is the defense attorney said, detectives said its is capital murder. Not that the defense attorney believes this. Sometimes commas help.

Why is the detective permitted to publicly accuse EA of "capital murder" when EA is on trial for aggravated kidnapping?

(People, I'm not sticking up for EA exactly but for his rights as well as yours and mine).

Did EA get charged with capital murder today?

In all of the injuries, I never read anything about the bite or the limp. Did they bring that up?

Yes it does glow but... You know how something's only glow if you hold them by the light first? So I just got curious and pulled down my back seat in my Camaro and crawled into the trunk. ( not an easy task lol ) it's pitch black in there and I could not see the release lever AT ALL..

Why is the detective permitted to publicly accuse EA of "capital murder" when EA is on trial for aggravated kidnapping?

(People, I'm not sticking up for EA exactly but for his rights as well as yours and mine).

Did EA get charged with capital murder today?

No, as far as I'm aware, but his bond is still 1 million. [modsnip] EA needs to start spilling his guts about what happened to his lawyer for a plea deal.

Jmo I don't think he got his injuries, well most of them in the garage..

#3 - maybe when they returned from the burger trip he squeezed into the space beside CM's car. Her car did have black stripes on the passenger side like a black car had scraped it. When CM sees what he has done to her car, she flips out and attacks EA.

The damage was on EA's car. Not Christina's.

Yes it does glow but... You know how something's only glow if you hold them by the light first? So I just got curious and pulled down my back seat in my Camaro and crawled into the trunk. ( not an easy task lol ) it's pitch black in there and I could not see the release lever AT ALL..

Quick google search confirms:

[PDF]2014 Chevrolet Corvette Owner Manual
www.chevrolet.com/content/dam/Chevrolet/.../usa/.../2k14corvette.pdf
There is a glow-in-the-dark emergency trunk release handle on the trunk lid. This handle will glow following exposure to light. Pull the release handle to open ...

Well, that sucks for anyone trapped in a trunk at night.

Both arms?? I thought it was just his right side. What does it matter if it was in one or two places in the trunk - on the sealing area or the trunk mat?
Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews ·
Stamm said #EnriqueArochi injuries include right thumb bruise, scratches/bruise/slight swelling to right interior of forearm

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews - Lead investigator said it appeared #EnriqueArochi had injuries to both hands, right forearm had large bruise, scratches

https://twitter.com/bf_starnews

It only mattered when we were discussing exactly what the warrant stated. Didn't want to jump ahead of what was being released and make it a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson