GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #32 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, the defense attorney would think they shouldn't charge him at all, but I believe the statement was about the subpoena duces tecum. The defense attorney was trying to give reason to make them produce. Judge shot it down.

Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews ·
Defense attorney said "detectives swear this is really a capital murder;" wants subpoena duces tecum served #EnriqueArochi

BREAKING: Judge issues motion to quash subpoena duces tecum; detectives do NOT have 2 produce evidence in #EnriqueArochi affidavit right now

https://twitter.com/bf_starnews

Oh, the defense projected as to what they believe the detectives believe (which must be true though).
Not choice wording on behalf of defense imo.

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews - 1 call, 2 texts to Hunter Foster from #EnriqueArochi phone around 3:50am on Aug. 30; one text asked for "some of that good rock"

https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews/status/555762279833034754

We do not have any info on when HF supposedly left W Dallas Hotel.

When I read the content of that text, I can't help but think that it does show a prior drug relationship between HF and EA. (and yes, this is JMO, which may be different from other people's)
It reminds me of when you are having a pot luck and someone says, "Bring some of that good peach pie!" You know, like you've made it before, they had it, and want to enjoy it again. At least that's what it sounds like to me.

Regarding DNA, I guess it does depend on the backlog, which is so ridiculous. When I did my cheek swab for Be The Match (through snail mail) it took about a month from the time I sent back my swab to when I got my card and notification that it was accepted and entered into their database.

When I read the content of that text, I can't help but think that it does show a prior drug relationship between HF and EA. (and yes, this is JMO, which may be different from other people's)
It reminds me of when you are having a pot luck and someone says, "Bring some of that good peach pie!" You know, like you've made it before, they had it, and want to enjoy it again. At least that's what it sounds like to me.

Absolutely agree. This was not the first time the two communicated.

Again, please provide links when stating fact. If it's your opinion then state that.

Thank you

Maybe someone there had a room and he was hanging out to keep partying?

Certainly not with ALP though. I thought that is why he and CM were arguing because HF was angry at running into ALP.

Oh, the defense projected as to what they believe the detectives believe (which must be true though).
Not choice wording on behalf of defense imo.

I agree! Not a good choice of words to use out loud around the courtroom, esp in this day and age.

He cant. Unless he leads them to a live unharmed Christina or points to who he handed her off to IF someone else was involved. I am afraid he will remain silent and maintain his innocence unless evidence is found and he is charged with capital murder and they go for the death sentence. He will then only confess to avoid the death sentence. His "confession" I still will not believe is the whole truth. My speculations as of right now if he ever "comes clean"
1 He claims he blacked out or the adderall/alcohol/smoke a bowl combo damaged his brain and ability to make rational decisions that night.
2 He claims she OD off drugs she got from HF or another person she contacted that night and he freaked out because he was not sober or on drugs himself.
3 He accidentally hit her with his car and again freaked out because he was not sober when walking to his car.

All JMO which are subject to change as evidence is revealed.

I concur. I wouldn't be surprised if he was drunk and hit her with his car, freaked out and threw her in the trunk. It would explain the damage to his car. If it was an accident he would totally be able to pull off believing and proclaiming his own innocence short of being totally sociopathic.
The HF connection right now is so sketchy. They are saying he was absolutely in Dallas soooo.... maybe his phone was left in Dallas....I just think if HF was involved that EA would somehow allude to him, anything to get the pressure off of himself.

Yes, what about those apples?
They know where HF was even though he claims he lost his phone? (not that a phone proves anything 100 percent)
How would LE know where HF was if he was without his 'clean' phone? Do they have him on video between 3:30 and 5:00 a.m.?
I want to know the proof along with that of someone else.

Oh that is true! I wasn't even thinking about that! So HF lost his phone but it was still pinging and that's how they know where he was.... wait, so did he lose it at the W and they think he was there, but he wasn't and only his phone was? If so, then where was he really? Or did he just THINK he lost his phone but in actuality he hadn't, like it was still in his very large pocket, or egads! IN HIS TRUNK??? Oh my word.... this is soo confusing!

Yes, good post! Got any more of that? HF just didn't want to be bothered. I wonder what he did all night, acting like the big.man out on the town? Poor Christina.

Well, I hate to be graphic, but it could have been on her body or an article of clothing after the SA occurred. moo

Yep and at this point it doesn't look like they have that evidence. If SA wasn't the motive... then I would suspect accident such as hitting her with his car or some sort of rage and snapping occurred.

Yep and at this point it doesn't look like they have that evidence. If SA wasn't the motive... then I would suspect accident such as hitting her with his car or some sort of rage and snapping occurred.

Or a reaction to drug/alcohol.

Are there really grades of rock? Good? And what? Not so good? Really?

Is the PI still involved? She seemed to think this was about drugs and the more I hear, the more I agree. My heart hurts for Christina and her loved ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member