GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #32 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But that also puts HF 20 minutes away and awake instead of an hour away and asleep.

Yep....EA wasn't being too honest with his GF that night either.

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews · 5h5 hours ago
#EnriqueArochi had told GF he had a headache, was going to bed around 9:30p Aug. 29. Instead, he went out at @shopsatlegacy

GF of #EnriqueArochi told PD she did not know he had been out with friends, #ChristinaMorris, until detectives interviewed her around 9/10

Thank you to those who posted tweets as they came: catpatrol, jazz, and others.

The text about "good rock", just adding this to list of theories( wish I knew the exact wording of the text).
Maybe CM was telling HF in a very condensed way: "I know what you are up to tonight, I thought you were going to quit this "drug" business. You are busted".

IIRC- Jonni or stepmom said she was thinking about leaving HF due to drugs before her disappearance.

I get this thought because of the call/text from HF to CM that night, that HF saw ALP and was going to kick his a$$. Maybe CM could tell by HF's aggressiveness that he was up to "drug, rock" business again. Then she talked to ALP( does anyone remember the time of the conversation from the log?) and ALP told her what HF seemed to be upto that night( selling/taking "rock").Talking out loud, adding ideas- IDK JMO

Maybe a rock war? Someone got their hands on the good rock that should belong (territory) to someone else?
At the same time, someone else had not so good rock? I have no direct knowledge - just watch a lot of TV!
Just hard to reconcile why CM had contact (or tried to) with ALP and HF while she was with EA. Something was up.

For the posters who don't think CM would ask HF for "good rock", how should or would she say it? Pure?
What variations are there to pick from? Should one have to specify? Maybe there's a clue there.

More info on HF being in Dallas:

Catherine RossVerified account ‏@CatherineNBC5

Defense pushing Plano PD about Morris' boyfriend Hunter Foster. Cell towers and alibi show Foster was in downtown Dallas that night

https://twitter.com/CatherineNBC5/status/555816283082473472

Guess his lost phone and his home asleep stories are both lies? How many lies does that make for HF now? He is starting to really make a pile of them.

My most favorite part of the testimony today is the proof that EA timed in to work at 10:50 am, after lying and saying he timed in at 8 and we should believe his harmless nice lil self because the cops had taken the cameras from his work as proof. It gives me some sort of satisfaction to hear that proven as yet another LIE.

I think his new initials should be LIEA.

Yep....EA wasn't being too honest with his GF that night either.

#EnriqueArochi had told GF he had a headache, was going to bed around 9:30p Aug. 29. Instead, he went out at @shopsatlegacy

GF of #EnriqueArochi told PD she did not know he had been out with friends, #ChristinaMorris, until detectives interviewed her around 9/10

Yeah, I bet she was po'd. I wonder if Nickerson lied to his GF about where he was going that night? They didn't even make to questioning the friends, SB, PP or SN! We know according to PP that EA wanted to be with SB on the couch - weirdo!

Maybe a rock war? Someone got their hands on the good rock that should belong (territory) to someone else?
At the same time, someone else had not so good rock? I have no direct knowledge - just watch a lot of TV!
Just hard to reconcile why CM had contact (or tried to) with ALP and HF while she was with EA. Something was up.

For the posters who don't think CM would ask HF for "good rock", how should or would she say it? Pure?
What variations are there to pick from? Should one have to specify? Maybe there's a clue there.

She would either have a code word or she would probably just insinuate she wanted the high end stuff he had. "The good rock" just sounds so dude brah.

Could the code word be something in relation to keys? Maybe she wanted drugs and not HF's attention that night?

When I read the content of that text, I can't help but think that it does show a prior drug relationship between HF and EA. (and yes, this is JMO, which may be different from other people's)
It reminds me of when you are having a pot luck and someone says, "Bring some of that good peach pie!" You know, like you've made it before, they had it, and want to enjoy it again. At least that's what it sounds like to me.

If I texted someone to bring peach pie, it would mean I heard on the street that their pie was good, not because I necessarily had a prior pie tasting relationship with the baker.

If I texted someone to bring peach pie, it would mean I heard on the street that their pie was good, not because I necessarily had a prior pie tasting relationship with the baker.

Yeah, but wouldn't you say who you were if you had never been a customer?

I think she would have just gone home and gotten it. He's not exactly Mr. Responsible. He wouldn't have been worried to keep a stash at home for personal use.

Well you wouldn't necessarily have to have a relationship with the baker to know it was good pie. Maybe a friend of the baker brought a sample of the pie to the pot luck and when they sampled it they knew it was very good pie. They knew the way to get more of the excellent pure peach pie was to ask the person who brought the sample of the peach pie to please contact the peach pie baker to bring some more of that same pure peach pie so they could have it all to themselves and not have to share at the pot luck.

Dang! I want a slice of peach pie and a scoop of ice cream.

Well, he had a news team from ID in his house. I mean, maybe he had a storage unit or another place he left the drugs? If he was "big time" it would be pretty risky to just leave them at home without protection.

Well you wouldn't necessarily have to have a relationship with the baker to know it was good pie. Maybe a friend of the baker brought a sample of the pie to the pot luck and when they sampled it they knew it was very good pie. They knew the way to get more of the excellent pure peach pie was to ask the person who brought the sample of the peach pie to please contact the peach pie baker to bring some more of that same pure peach pie so they could have it all to themselves and not have to share at the pot luck.

Dang! I want a slice of peach pie and a scoop of ice cream.

But once again, wouldn't you identify yourself if you had never bought peach pie from that baker before?

Except that, they are not trying for Kidnapping, they are trying for Aggravated Kidnapping. And, they used point 4 of Aggravated Kidnapping as the basis for the arrest warrant.

Detective today said they have no evidence of point 4. So, don't be shocked if the bail is reduced.

The mixture of CM's DNA with someone else's on the trunk mat is where the evidence lies to prove point 4.

There is more info...

Catherine Ross ‏@CatherineNBC5 · 5h5 hours ago
Defense pushing Plano PD about Morris' boyfriend Hunter Foster. Cell towers and alibi show Foster was in downtown Dallas that night

I feel fairly confident that LE has more than just pings to confirm HF's whereabouts...maybe video. LE has been around the block, they are not going to believe any unconfirmed alibis or cell phone tricks, Imo.

I think she would have just gone home and gotten it. He's not exactly Mr. Responsible. He wouldn't have been worried to keep a stash at home for personal use.

She had lost her keys at one point and I think a dealer would definitely hide his stash in a very good place and definitely lock his doors and maybe even have a kind of vicious dog such as a pit bull in the house for a protection of sorts. I don't think anyone would have broken into the house in that neighborhood or made a lot of noise or shot the dog. In fact, if the dogs started raising Cain, anyone trying to get into the house w/o keys might have run away.

Yeah, but wouldn't you say who you were if you had never been a customer?

Maybe CM had already texted HF as to EA walking alongside her, for all we know...so that the message from EA was less than out of the blue. Or maybe HF ignored because he thought it was a trap, if he did not recognize the number. Didn't they say that HF did not respond? Since LE has EA's phone(s) they would know if he got a text in response, even if HF used another phone, Imo.

She had lost her keys at one point and I think a dealer would definitely hide his stash in a very good place and definitely lock his doors and maybe even have a kind of vicious dog such as a pit bull in the house for a protection of sorts. I don't think anyone would have broken into the house in that neighborhood or made a lot of noise or shot the dog. In fact, if the dogs started raising Cain, anyone trying to get into the house w/o keys might have run away.

They must not have had the place locked down that tightly if she wanted him to leave the door unlocked when she couldn't find her keys. JMO

I don't think anyone is implying that she is lying at all but she may have been in the dark or in denial about some things, understandably so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

she said she personally heard the voice mail and that it was Christina so as far as this issue either christian was on voice mail or she is lying. In general I agree that she is either in denial, or trying to keep thing under wraps because she thinks people will not look as hard for her if they think she was involved in drug (this is sadly probably true). I think its probably a bit of both.

BUT like I said when I said people are saying she is lying its is about a specific issue that she claimed to have first hand knowledge she can't be mistaken about hearing a voice mail either she heard it or she didn't and if she said she did and someone thinks she didn't or might not of that means they think she is or might be lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member