GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #32 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as HF being watched by DEA, I'm not sure LE or any agency has the manpower to follow a person 24/7.
The surveillance takes place, for the most part, within the clubs imo.
I don't assume he was being watched everywhere he went or every night he went out.
The sting was concentrated on the Eden club in particular afaik.

And the Jaguars club,

"The city hopes to shut down a northwest Dallas dance club after 15 people were indicted last week on selling drugs there and two teenage patrons died from overdoses.

In their request for an injunction, city attorneys say those deaths sparked a five-month investigation at Jaguars all-nude club and Eternal Eden, an 18-and-up after-hours dance club inside the strip club.

“Undercover detectives found that Jaguars was actively marketing to the youngest possible club goers,” the city said in court documents filed Wednesday in Dallas County, “and deliberately promoting a club environment where illegal drugs were sold and used openly and blatantly throughout the night.”

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/comm...allas-seeks-to-shutter-jaguars-dance-club.ece

O/T but is anyone else craving peach pie?

O/T, but YES! With cinnamon and sugar baked into a golden, crispy flaky crust and glistening over the top like Christmas lights.....

Jaguars and Eden are the same place, right? It's why I was initially believing that some sort of sex trafficking could have occurred. Gives me the heebie jeebies.

As far as HF being watched by DEA, I'm not sure LE or any agency has the manpower to follow a person 24/7.
The surveillance takes place, for the most part, within the clubs imo.
I don't assume he was being watched everywhere he went or every night he went out.
The sting was concentrated on the Eden club in particular afaik.
Right, I think they were focused more on the club than the individuals.
Maybe a party goer was with HF that night at the W and has since come forward to say his whereabouts?
Or, with a little stretch of the imagination, what if EA, HF and Christina were previously at the W before CM and EA left for the night out? Suppliers will set up in hotel rooms for a night. Holiday weekend....Maybe EA had already gotten some good rock that night, Was out and coming down, and wanted more?
Hey, maybe he even had a room there that would've shown up on bank notes. Stretch, Ya. But...we know only part of a big story. IMO.

Maybe a rock war? Someone got their hands on the good rock that should belong (territory) to someone else?
At the same time, someone else had not so good rock? I have no direct knowledge - just watch a lot of TV!
Just hard to reconcile why CM had contact (or tried to) with ALP and HF while she was with EA. Something was up.

For the posters who don't think CM would ask HF for "good rock", how should or would she say it? Pure?
What variations are there to pick from? Should one have to specify? Maybe there's a clue there.

That was me and I didn't mean "good rock" as in using those words in particular. If my bf was dealing, I wouldn't be so blatant. If so, she was trying to help EA get some from HF? Why would she do that? She was going to drive home and EA was going to follow her home for a small amount? 50 miles, wasn't it? sorry, it's late for me!

Why would the car owner's DNA not be all over their car?

it would some people are IMO implying that because they said a mixture of unknown male DNA and CMs DNA were found that means that it came from the same event and so they must have both been in the trunk together. I was simply saying the same thing as you, that it would be totally expected for his DNA to be all through out his car so the fact that the Unknown male DNA was found is basically irrelevant unless of course it turns out the unknown male is not EA.

I cried watching this. But when she said she sat right behind him and his family was to the left of her I was just like wow. Her strength is amazing. It would take every ounce of restrain for me not to slap him upside his head and/or ring his neck! It is the most frustrating thing in the world to know someone is lying!! She has had more then enough to have to deal with and suffer through. The whole family has. Including his. IMO

Do we know if EA wasn't a prior customer? I personally don't think Christina would ask HF like that.
And a note to the subject of EA and ALP being friends, wasn't it early on that some people sided with ALP and some with HF about their breakup? When ALP was interviewed, he went into that whole story and I thought that was weird.

Jaguars and Eden are the same place, right? It's why I was initially believing that some sort of sex trafficking could have occurred. Gives me the heebie jeebies.

I did not know that they were one in the same. The only address given is:

The city wants Jaguars, off Stemmons Freeway and Royal Lane, classified as a “common nuisance” and closed for a year, the maximum time allowed under the state’s health and safety code.

On Monday, the city revoked Jaguars’ sexually oriented business license. The club’s owners and attorney have 10 days to appeal. [modsnip]

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/comm...allas-seeks-to-shutter-jaguars-dance-club.ece

That does put a whole new spin on sex trafficking and setting up hotel rooms, etc. as MissLu mentioned. :thinking:

it would some people are IMO implying that because they said a mixture of unknown male DNA and CMs DNA were found that means that it came from the same event and so they must have both been in the trunk together. I was simply saying the same thing as you, that it would be totally expected for his DNA to be all through out his car so the fact that the Unknown male DNA was found is basically irrelevant unless of course it turns out the unknown male is not EA.

I don't think it means they were in the trunk together. He could have been sweating when he put her in there or took her out...I really don't know. My first thought was sexual, I admit. That's why I said "ewww" before. I'm going to have to sleep on this - if I can! If she was dead in his trunk when he went home at 5:32, maybe he went in and got a blanket of his (dna) or something along those lines. I don't really know what "mixed" means. I hope they have dna from everybody's soda can or cigarette.

Yes. Jaguars apparently is the "all nude" club and after it closes the venue becomes Eternal Eden the "after hours" dance club for 18 and over.
Sounds hiiiiiiigh class. JMO, of course!

I don't think he was ever in the trunk with her. However, it's possible for his DNA (if it was in the form of blood or semen) to transfer from her body or clothing to the mat of the trunk afterwards. jmo

Was gone for awhile today, trying to catch up & just finished the last thread.. now to start on this one... phew :peace:

I concur. I wouldn't be surprised if he was drunk and hit her with his car, freaked out and threw her in the trunk. It explain the damage to his car. If it was an accident he would totally be able to pull off believing and proclaiming his own innocence short of being totally sociopathic.
The HF connection right now is so sketchy. They are saying he was absolutely in Dallas soooo.... maybe his phone was left in Dallas....I just think if HF was involved that EA would somehow allude to him, anything to get the pressure off of himself.

The whole hitting her with his car theory is what a random poster who claims she was there that night said she "thought" could of happened, on multiple posts.

Maybe a rock war? Someone got their hands on the good rock that should belong (territory) to someone else?
At the same time, someone else had not so good rock? I have no direct knowledge - just watch a lot of TV!
Just hard to reconcile why CM had contact (or tried to) with ALP and HF while she was with EA. Something was up.

For the posters who don't think CM would ask HF for "good rock", how should or would she say it? Pure?
What variations are there to pick from? Should one have to specify? Maybe there's a clue there.

Now that's an idea and new thought. Hooray!!!!
You could be on to something.
Maybe HF was pissed seeing ALP out bc they were both selling the same stuff and it meant HF was also competing selling at the same spot w him.

Makes sense since he obviously still hangs out with ALP dad who has drug charges up the wazoo for meth.

There wasn't really any other logical reason for HF to be mad seeing alp out right? I mean that I could see. the romantic ship had sailed it seemed.
Gold star for you.

If it was taken from the Camaro at the same time as Christina's, why would HIS not have been tested yet?

When you test for DNA you need a control to compare your evidence with in order to confirm a match.

Check out the AK warrant page 8 para 2. States how UNT profile (control) and BODE Tech profile were compared to determine CM's DNA matched one another.

PPD did not have EA's DNA (control) to compare BODE tech profile with, so that's why the language of "unknown male" from BODE Tech was stated.

But to answer the question, YES they did collect "someone's" DNA from the Camero at the time of CM, but whose? Probably EA's...

On the AK warrant page 5 para 4 describes that the swab from the DP soda can along with CM's parents DNA were what provided enough info to create a DNA profile for CM since she isn't here for a simple cheek swab.

They swabbed his cheek upon arrest.

Are you sure that mixed DNA can't prove that it was left at the same time. I'm not a DNA expert by any means, but it seems like that would be the only way in which revealing that information of DNA from an unknown male is relevant. Otherwise, it could be EA's or any other person who has been in the car, including whoever EA bought the car from...with absolutely no relevance.

I did not know that they were one in the same. The only address given is:

The city wants Jaguars, off Stemmons Freeway and Royal Lane, classified as a “common nuisance” and closed for a year, the maximum time allowed under the state’s health and safety code.

On Monday, the city revoked Jaguars’ sexually oriented business license. The club’s owners and attorney have 10 days to appeal. [modsnip]

That does put a whole new spin on sex trafficking and setting up hotel rooms, etc. as MissLu mentioned. :thinking:

Here is the website for the different locations(links to locations at bottom of page):
http://www.jaguarsedinburg.com/1541/event.aspx

Sorry, I'm 4 hrs of comments behind. Slowly making my way to the end.

Yes, unless she (EA's gf) feared for *her* life, and was trying to keep from angering him. I find it quite interesting that she told LE the truth about not receiving his text(s) *after* he went to jail.
True! I can't remember where I read but didn't he tell his coworkers not to talk with PPD for some reason too? But they did anyway?

ETA: http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...e7a-661b-11e4-908d-8b1d2710f0e3.html?mode=jqm

While there is no evidence this arrest had anything to do with Morris’ disappearance, both Sprint employees said he “bullied” them and told them not to talk with police in the days after she went missing.

“He tried to act like he was doing us a favor, [saying] ‘I don’t want them to harass you,’” said the second coworker, who worked with Arochi on Aug. 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madsulli