GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #32 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's what's scary here. What's that OJ trial line "if it doesn't fit.."
Granted we're talking about time vs.a glove but I see some holes myself. LE needs and hopefully has more information. And we really, really need to find Christina.
It's hard for me to know if there are holes or not, since we really don't know what evidence LE has in addition to what has been released so far.

I feel fairly confident that LE has more than just pings to confirm HF's whereabouts...maybe video. LE has been around the block, they are not going to believe any unconfirmed alibis or cell phone tricks, Imo.

Yep I agree with you. I think they've had a good idea what happened that morning from week one ... been crossing I's, dotting t's, trying to finding Christina. But I feel pretty confident that LE has a strong case that involves EA and EA alone.

Thanks, am I the only one who finds it almost unbelievable that it takes that long?

I just googled home dna testing and it seems you can get the results is less than a week
Would said home DNA test results stand up in a court of law?

If HF never answered the text from EA's phone, we don't actually know when EA wanted the good rock. He or Christina could have been putting in an order for the next day after work or the next night. Christina may have planned on going home to Fort Worth. I don't think she planned on going anywhere with EA or even intending to end up at the same place that night/morning.

Jmo, but it seems to me that drugs were a part of all of this groups' lives, at least to some extent, be it adderall used recreationally, weed, "molly" etc...so in that respect, I doubt this night was especially unusual, i.e. drinking at the bars, taking some "helpers" then partying and/or crashing at one apartment or another. The only variable, Imo, is that EA ended up alone and to some degree "wasted", with Christina. He made his move and/or got into an argument with her and it all went downhill from there. Sorry to say, but it seems like Christina was involved with the drug culture to some degree for the past few years, at least through the men in her life. Even if one takes care not to get too "involved" or "messed up" they will often be surrounded by people who are-and things can go bad in a hurry. Jmo

But once again, wouldn't you identify yourself if you had never bought peach pie from that baker before?

CM was with EA. All along, she supposedly used EA's phone to contact HF.
Maybe EA told LE that version because the communications had to do with drugs.
Maybe it was EA using his phone to contact HF but CM was next to him.
I would have happily believed EA called HF but,
earlier we were told it was Christina who called HF using EA's phone.
JMOM posted Jonni confirmed that this was a true statement.

We can't alter the info because we want to. Can't wait to find out the truth.
Will it take two years?

Thank you. I understand all that.
I am just confused as to why it has taken this long to confirm or exclude him. That's all.

IMO-I'm sure they know as of now if it is his DNA, but why would they tell us that if they don't have to.

IMO-I'm sure they know as of now if it is his DNA, but why would they tell us that if they don't have to.
Does it prove anything if it is? I admit that I can be dense at times, but why does ANYONE care if his DNA is in his car? Especially if the DNA could have been left at different times?

You know it's crazy...but my mind keeps going to this scenario.

It's very coincidence how 3 ppl who know CM (involved with this trio thing) have been in jail or are currently in jail from dates Sept 1-now. I wonder if EA didn't TRY to implicate others in order to spare his involvement which lead to an urgency or further in depth investigation of those other ppl. I don't believe for one millisecond anyone else is involved but it's his MO (so far within this case) to immediately shift blame to get ppl looking elsewhere.
No, they're not going to bible study but seems like a lot of jail time in the span of 4 months.

Does it prove anything if it is? I admit that I can be dense at times, but why does ANYONE care if his DNA is in his car? Especially if the DNA could have been left at different times?

I only care that it's "mixed dna" - still don't know what that means unless it's something like sweat on top of her hair fibers. No expert here, either.

Here's what I think may have happened with HF's alibi story. He told Jonni he was home asleep. He told LE he was wherever he was. LE told Jonni "his alibi checks out" and since the alibi she knew of was him being home asleep, she thought that's where he was. She then told our VI "he said he was home asleep and LE says his alibi checks out" and there you have it.

Honestly I don't think it makes a bit of difference because his whereabouts had nothing to do with this. Now, his existence as part of CM's life most likely played a role but indirectly.

I agree 100%, his DNA shoukd be in his own car, why wouldn't it be? I was just bringing light to some of the confusion/questions...seems like a lot of the same questions were being asked.

If we're talking about the trunk dnA.... I think if they say it's his, depending on TYPE of dna, it could show something. I mean why would there be his blood or semen or saliva in the trunk? Kinda weird.

Jmo.

Right, I think they were focused more on the club than the individuals.
Maybe a party goer was with HF that night at the W and has since come forward to say his whereabouts?
Or, with a little stretch of the imagination, what if EA, HF and Christina were previously at the W before CM and EA left for the night out? Suppliers will set up in hotel rooms for a night. Holiday weekend....Maybe EA had already gotten some good rock that night, Was out and coming down, and wanted more?
Hey, maybe he even had a room there that would've shown up on bank notes. Stretch, Ya. But...we know only part of a big story. IMO.

The message I heard from SA side is HF was at the W Hotel that night (Friday night).
No timeframe was suggested or detailed. Christina was well and alive at 3:57 a.m.
I haven't a clue where all the speculation about HF having a room at the W is coming from.
Info from the hearing today didn't go into any details but mentioned phone pings.
Newsflash - HF announced he lost his phone which is why he never responded to CM,
Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday.
Who gives a hoot about where his phone was pinging especially to prove his whereabouts?
Makes no sense to me, considering the various excuses HF has provided. Sound familiar?
HF could have left the hotel earlier with or without his phone, returned to the hotel after leaving for awhile,
or gone back to his house.
There just aren't enough details to know for sure. Too bad he ignored CM all night. It sucks so bad that he did.

Yep I agree with you. I think they've had a good idea what happened that morning from week one ... been crossing I's, dotting t's, trying to finding Christina. But I feel pretty confident that LE has a strong case that involves EA and EA alone.

I agree with this. I also agree with whoever said it was a usual weekend night was correct, too. What makes it hinky is ALP and HF having words earlier, HF telling Christina he wanted to kick ALP's *advertiser censored* - then did they lose contact? And she kept trying to reach him? Why did she call ALP? Just looking for HF? Was it really SA on EA's part or just rage at everything?

Jmo, but it seems to me that drugs were a part of all of this groups' lives, at least to some extent, be it adderall used recreationally, weed, "molly" etc...so in that respect, I doubt this night was especially unusual, i.e. drinking at the bars, taking some "helpers" then partying and/or crashing at one apartment or another. The only variable, Imo, is that EA ended up alone and to some degree "wasted", with Christina. He made his move and/or got into an argument with her and it all went downhill from there. Sorry to say, but it seems like Christina was involved with the drug culture to some degree for the past few years, at least through the men in her life. Even if one takes care not to get too "involved" or "messed up" they will often be surrounded by people who are-and things can go bad in a hurry. Jmo

Yep. Drugs are pervasive in our culture.

Honestly, i want to know if it's NOT his. In which case, it would be interesting to know who's DNA it is.

CM was with EA. All along, she supposedly used EA's phone to contact HF.
Maybe EA told LE that version because the communications had to do with drugs.
Maybe it was EA using his phone to contact HF but CM was next to him.
I would have happily believed EA called HF but,
earlier we were told it was Christina who called HF using EA's phone.
JMOM posted Jonni confirmed that this was a true statement.

We can't alter the info because we want to. Can't wait to find out the truth.
Will it take two years?
Just because a VI or Jonni said it to be the truth does not make it so. There have been several things today dispelled the mother, step-mother, and VIs told us and were adamant about being true. Not saying they are lying, but it does leave me a bit bewildered about some things. Did HF show them the texts? Did he let them listen to the call? They acted like they were so certain and come to find out...they should have been questioning the one text at least.

I can't help but think the family's effort to insure no one looked at HF twice came at a very high price. We shouldn't trust anything the VIs or fam said about him because they have no clue what is true and what is not concerning him. We have to alter our views because we have new information to change what is factual.

I hope LE re-examines the fight at the pier because it is another HF denial. I want to know for a fact if CM was afraid of what he may do to her 2 days before she went missing. I want to know if HF would go off on her in public and how bad the abuse could have escalated during that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13