GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #32 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on the drug, it's possible to sort of wig out to the point you'd need to be restrained. I'm too old/out of the party scene for over 15 years now (thankfully!) to know for sure, but I think Molly is similar to X. IME, it's possible to injure someone while on it and having an episode. Embarrassed to say, but I've experienced that as well as unexpected hallucinations before from drugs that required some intervention. Not saying that's the case or the drug here but it's possible.

I can't remember which poster (maybe dfwmom) suggested injuries were from walking around to hide the body and I'm leaning more towards that. The thumb injury - maybe when closing the trunk? Or was someone else there that slammed the trunk when EA wasn't expecting it?

I thought molly and X were casually spoken of interchangeably, but for some reason I have the impression that molly is really a mixture of X and other stuff, often meth.

Internal bleeding is very common in overdoses. Also, blood can come out of nose, mouth and other openings in the body (sorry don't want to be graphic)

Not sure If it's a very large amount though, which seems to be the case here. You can look up foam cone, which is mostly linked to heroin od's to get a better idea. I agree, though, sounds like some other sort of trama IMO.

Found a link with some info on foam cone

https://www2.fbi.gov/publications/leb/2009/april2009/overdose.htm
The blood evidence also rules out the overdose theory doesn't it? The evidence points to either EA murdering Christina or an accident/coverup scenario. This is getting too sad.

Feel dumb asking, but how does someone use adderall recreationally? Just swallow it? Crush it and snort it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can snort just about anything that you can crush into a powder. And some people do...I would imagine it would burn like crazy though!
I would think the first choice would be to simply take more than prescribed (or not prescribed). Which is so not smart while drinking. Or ever, really.

I am kind of conflicted about the notion that an altercation took place in the garage. I know it is possible, but that seems like such a short amount of time to make a move, get rejected, fight, and then put someone in a trunk. Trying to figure out how everything fits together in this mystery is driving me crazy.

I was abducted in a parking lot by a total stranger, in my own car. I am 5'11" and it only took a few minutes. I would have never thought something like that could happen so quickly before that happened.

I was abducted in a parking lot by a total stranger, in my own car. I am 5'11" and it only took a few minutes. I would have never thought something like that could happen so quickly before that happened.
Thanks for sharing. That is amazingly sad. I'm glad that you are here to talk about it!

I thought molly and X were casually spoken of interchangeably, but for some reason I have the impression that molly is really a mixture of X and other stuff, often meth.
Finally looked it up. They are basically the same, just taken differently. Funny/sad how generations think they are doing something new when it's just the same dumb stuff the generation before them did, under a different name in this instance.

Conspiracy?! No. Only saying the family put their faith in HF and it was so totally undeserved. Now it has come back to bite them once again. However, we can't trust what HF told them and they repeated here or during interviews etc. because chances are the information is not true. HF fed them a huge pack of lies and they bought them hook, line, and sinker because he "was so sad and cooperative". Now they know he is a liar, drug dealing who faked the tears and the caring about Christina for so long. And we know now it is a fact.

So he's not a great guy. There's a lot of Hunters out there. I've dated most of em. ;) But not one awful thing he's done has convinced me he could kill a person. EA ON THE OTHER HAND....

Reminder - - With all the new info, lots of distractions to the crucial point which has only been bolstered: EA had her IN HIS TRUNK.
...She was not there willingly, and she was not there for her welfare (ETA: and there's your crime of Kidnapping)
...That means he knows where she is because he removed her from his TRUNK
...And for anyone else to have been involved (if they were, which so far nothing to show that) EA knows who that would be, because EA had her IN HIS TRUNK and no one else could have somehow run across her without EA knowing.

All roads to CM lead through EA. He knows where she is. He knows if anyone else was involved. He needs to talk and lead us to her, or fry.

Agree, as to that last sentence, I'll only add, or both! :jail:

So much came out today, that I'm still catching up. So we do know blood was found, and detectives believe Christina to be deceased. Which sadly has been my thinking for awhile. Oh how today must have hurt her loved ones. And if EA's family/friends didn't know any of these details, they must be shocked as well.

I'm still only the first pages of this thread, so haven't seen yet, but how far was HF from Plano (Always makes me think Pluto!) if he was in Dallas?

So far, the theory could be that EA and HF DID meet up for that 'good rock' and something happened from there. Or they all three met up, and Christina left with EA.

Just theorizing as I'm trying to take in what I've read thus far. Is is possible that Christina willingly went with EA, and met up with HF for that 'good rock', and Christina left to party with EA, and EA got pissed for whatever reason, and attacked and killed Christina without anyone's knowledge?

If both EA and HF were on harming Christina, we'll know soon, as they have both DNA profiles by now, IMO!!! The 'unknown male' was stating before obtaining DNA from EA...so it could very well be his, and IMO most likely is. Time will tell on that.

I still wonder about EA going back to the area near the mall/garage later that morning. Was he planting evidence? Looking to see if anything was left? Or trying for an alibi? Just wonder what his intentions were.

:thinking:

You must have been so frightened. So sorry you had to go through such an ordeal. Hugs~

Thank you for speaking up here. Even the videos we have seen of actual abductions can't help to explain how fast it can happen. It doesn't take long when the perp is going full speed.

How horrifying. I am glad you lived to tell.

I would like to hear from the folks that believe EA, and only EA, is responsible. Not to argue, I promise that's not my thing.

Do you think SA was the motive?
Do you think something occured in the garage or she willingly got in the car?
How do you explain the blood? Did he have a weapon on him? Beat her badly?
Are you seriously able to explain away no worries from the boyfriend for several days, the fact they were fighting, she was allegedly afraid of him a few days prior to her disappearance?
Ok, the last question is me being argumentative but I'm genuinely curious about the other questions I have.

Though we know just a small amount of LE's case, I believe EA is solely responsible. To answer your questions:

1. I believe EA was looking to score both drugs and sexual relations.
2. Though I think 3 minutes is enough time for EA to assault CM and put her in the trunk, I think it's more likely she was in the front seat when things started to go badly.
3. I believe that's where CM fought with EA (the front seat), while he was driving causing him to wreck. I explain the blood because I believe CM fought like hell against EA, and that is how EA suffered his injuries. I do not believe EA had a weapon.
4. Not sure why it's hard to believe a young, alleged drug dealer that is arguing with his girlfriend may be just enough of a horse's butt to decide he was going to avoid his girlfriend for a few days. I believe if LE had anything to tie ANYONE else to this case, they would have.

There are doctors in Big D who will prescribe as much as 100mgs of Adderall.

Then, what is their evidence that the 2 cars were parked near each other? A picture someone took in the garage? That would be very coincidental. An eyewitness? I have a hard enough time remembering where I park, let alone 2 random cars.

On both sides of the car. Gotta start the thinking all over now on that one.

And I think there is some truth to him scraping paint off his tire rims. I wonder if the damage came from hitting another vehicle?

I do not mean this post to sound gruesome but here's some thoughts I've had since hearing what we heard today: Of note, this is not necessarily what I believe happened but it's how I feel things may have possibly taken place. Maybe he strangulated/choked her until she lost consciousness possibly or possibly even killed her (by stabbing her for instance), and placed her in his trunk while still in the parking garage; which IMO would not take long - she was petite and would be easy for a person EA's size to accomplish. Or just subdued her enough to get her in his trunk then later somewhere else, just prior to getting rid of her, he did something more to her which caused a large amount of blood to be present in his trunk, or her injuries from whatever he did to her prior to placing her in the trunk caused her demise, leaving significant amount of DNA present, be it blood, vomit, feces, urine, saliva, etc. It's so hard to put into words. Sorry.

So he's not a great guy. There's a lot of Hunters out there. I've dated most of em. ;) But not one awful thing he's done has convinced me he could kill a person. EA ON THE OTHER HAND....
With all the lies to her parents' faces, lies to LE, refusing to tell anyone she was missing, pretending to be oh so upset then going out to sell/do drugs, and other various things he has done...People lie to hide wrongdoing from drugs to murder. It doesn't change.

This site is full of perps no one suspected because their past behavior did not give an indication they could turn into a killer. Bad boyfriends and husbands who wouldn't "harm a fly", but they did in their gfs and wives just the same.

Granted, EA has emerged as the front runner here with the evidence pointing solidly in his direction. Doesn't mean we know the full story yet and maybe LE hasn't figured it out either.

Again, until Christina is found...the evidence of another individual being present may be impossible to recover since there was ample time to clean up. 4 days maybe. However, EA did not know this and he made some ridiculous mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans