GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #32 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time lurker and occasional poster here. I'm behind on my reading and apologize if this has already been mentioned. Just FYI, the W hotel's upper floors are pricey condos available for permanent residence. I think it's possible HF went to hang out with his employer or one of his upper level coworkers at their place after a hard nights work at the clubs on the night/morning CM went missing. I don't believe he personally had anything to do with CM's disappearance but that's JMO.

Sadly, I believe HF was just way too caught up in his own life and activities to even care about CM's whereabouts for those 4 days. I also think it's very possible (if he even had the presence of mind to notice she hadn't come home for 4 days) that, as JM or a VI claimed, (sorry, can't remember which one said that) he really did just assume CM was mad and staying/visiting with her parents during that time. Either way, I think he was doing and dealing with things he felt were much more important or entertaining and he just didn't care.

As far as EA goes, I think he acted alone and I think he wanted sex & drugs that night. I'm not entirely sure about what I think transpired between him and CM that night. It would be quick and easy for a man his size to overpower a woman CM's size and get her into his trunk in less than 3 minutes. The thought has also crossed my mind that she willingly got into his passenger seat to make a quick run somewhere for something... then things turned ugly. I've never really had the feeling EA had set his sights on her prior to that night and had all this planned. I could be wrong, though.

Since he's made every bumbling mistake he possibly could have while carrying out a crime and then trying to cover it up, I do wonder if he did get help from someone else with getting rid of her body, though. :thinking:
My thoughts are he a) put her in a dumpster somewhere that morning or b) he asked someone he trusts to help him. All my own opinions. :)

Then, as we learned yesterday, the same detective got up on the stand and under questioning from the defense said that they have no proof that there was a sexual assault AND that the DNA doesn't necessarily mean a physical injury occurred AND that she believed he committed murder.

So, again, why AK instead of murder at this point?

They are going with what evidence they have collected for now. He's in jail until the AK charge plays out. You have to go to court within so much time. Because of the double jeopardy law they will want to have all their ducks in a row before charging him for that.

Long time lurker and occasional poster here. I'm behind on my reading and apologize if this has already been mentioned. Just FYI, the W hotel's upper floors are pricey condos available for permanent residence. I think it's possible HF went to hang out with his employer or one of his upper level coworkers at their place after a hard nights work at the clubs on the night/morning CM went missing. I don't believe he personally had anything to do with CM's disappearance but that's JMO.

Sadly, I believe HF was just way too caught up in his own life and activities to even care about CM's whereabouts for those 4 days. I also think it's very possible (if he even had the presence of mind to notice she hadn't come home for 4 days) that, as JM or a VI claimed, (sorry, can't remember which one said that) he really did just assume CM was mad and staying/visiting with her parents during that time. Either way, I think he was doing and dealing with things he felt were much more important or entertaining and he just didn't care.

As far as EA goes, I think he acted alone and I think he wanted sex & drugs that night. I'm not entirely sure about what I think transpired between him and CM that night. It would be quick and easy for a man his size to overpower a woman CM's size and get her into his trunk in less than 3 minutes. The thought has also crossed my mind that she willingly got into his passenger seat to make a quick run somewhere for something... then things turned ugly. I've never really had the feeling EA had set his sights on her prior to that night and had all this planned. I could be wrong, though.

Since he's made every bumbling mistake he possibly could have while carrying out a crime and then trying to cover it up, I do wonder if he did get help from someone else with getting rid of her body, though. :thinking:
My thoughts are he a) put her in a dumpster somewhere that morning or b) he asked someone he trusts to help him. All my own opinions. :)

I agree. HF wouldn't report her disappearance even if he didn't have anything to do with it because he wouldn't want the scrutiny.

I wonder how badly damaged his car is. Could I be from Christina kicking and trying to get away from him while he was trying to force her in the trunk or if they got in a scuffle outside the car.

Or perhaps he was driving and wouldn't let her out, started being weird and she knew she needed out. Maybe this is when she attacked him causing his injuries to his arms and perhaps she was trying to get the steering wheel and the car was swerving and that caused that damage.
But I think the damage Christina could have caused to the car, or if it hit something is really different.

I don't believe the police are using HF phone pings as the only reason they know he wasn't in the area, especially when he said he lost his phone. There must be footage, or witnesses.

I like the idea a couple of posts up about the apartments. I think this sounds pretty good idea of what could have happend.

I wonder how badly damaged his car is. Could I be from Christina kicking and trying to get away from him while he was trying to force her in the trunk or if they got in a scuffle outside the car.

Or perhaps he was driving and wouldn't let her out, started being weird and she knew she needed out. Maybe this is when she attacked him causing his injuries to his arms and perhaps she was trying to get the steering wheel and the car was swerving and that caused that damage.
But I think the damage Christina could have caused to the car, or if it hit something is really different.
Gotta do the good ole "a VI had said" that it looked like he hit something. Which to me indicated there was a scrape(s) or some sort of damage besides just a dent, which is what I think would happen if kicked. And it would need to be a hard kick IMO.

This is the first we heard of the damage to the other side though afaik.

Its just my opinion but if someone found where the damage came from, it would probably lead to Christina pretty quickly.

Finally caught up... ! Lots of interesting posts, indeed.. time for me to take a break!

U put all my thoughts down...:)...thats my opinion about this case....

U put all my thoughts down...:)...thats my opinion about this case....

@BF_StarNews: During interview with Det. Stamm #EnriqueArochi said "I really don't remember at all. When I mix drinks I black out all the time."

But remembers taking about 10 shots of Cap Morgan Rum, later going to What a burger, eating, then leaving PP apartment (per MSM interview).

So.....I guess he just blacks out at the time of critical importance, like when major events take place!? Sounds a lot like the claims of a famous female with the initials JA.
Just had to add another quote from EA I stumbled across this afternoon:

When police showed Arochi the footage of him driving away he said, 'I must have parked there.'

'The inconsistency was where I parked because both parking lots look exactly identical,' Arochi told KRLD 1080.

'And I don’t have a sense of direction so I didn’t really know where I parked'.

So we have blackouts, no sense of direction and fights with innate objects. Can't wait to hear what's behind door number 4.

Hopefully Christina's location!

Just had to add another quote from EA I stumbled across this afternoon:

When police showed Arochi the footage of him driving away he said, 'I must have parked there.'

'The inconsistency was where I parked because both parking lots look exactly identical,' Arochi told KRLD 1080.

'And I don’t have a sense of direction so I didn’t really know where I parked'.

So we have blackouts, no sense of direction and fights with innate objects. Can't wait to hear what's behind door number 4.

Regarding the Sexual Assault: why can't it be SA as the motive? Not that the SA occurred in the parking garage. To me, this is what LE is saying.

One scenario: he subdues her, puts her in the trunk while in the parking garage. Easily doable in the time frame given. He drives to his house or other location to commit what motivated him in the first place, SA.

All my opinion only.

I don't know but the more I hear/read makes me lean/believe that this might be a drug crime, like someone owing someone money, or on someones turf. That's just where my opinion is headed as more stuff comes out.

Gotta do the good ole "a VI had said" that it looked like he hit something. Which to me indicated there was a scrape(s) or some sort of damage besides just a dent, which is what I think would happen if kicked. And it would need to be a hard kick IMO.

This is the first we heard of the damage to the other side though afaik.

Its just my opinion but if someone found where the damage came from, it would probably lead to Christina pretty quickly.

I agree with you! I wonder if any of the pillars in the car park have been checked for paint?

Thanks! It has been a trying few weeks. Lots of searching and not much time for anything else. Small victory yesterday and we will take it. For the first time yesterday walking out of court and down those escalators to the press, standing arm and arm, I felt just a little weight lifted. The weeks up to this hearing have been really hard on me and I am sure everyone. We found out a lot of new information that none of us were aware of. I believe there is a lot more where that came from, as well. Everyone has their theories, including PPD, but I don't think we will know the full scope of what transpired unless or until Enrique decides to speak. Which I sure hope he does. Thanks as always for your support.

I can't rule out the idea CM just desperately wanted to see if HF would reply to EA since he wouldn't reply to her. I'm not convinced they planned to actually get drugs.

A new day brings new thoughts!
Let's say CM was concerned HF got arrested again (because he wasn't responding to her).
Or, let's say CM knew HF was at the W 'working'.
Why would she text him to inquire about 'good rock'. Wouldn't that put HF at further risk?
What if he was sitting in the pokey and LE had his phone?

I can't shake the idea whatever happened to CM is related to drugs (rather than sex), as in drug deals.
The tweets yesterday confused the sexual motive even more. They indicated negative evidence, right?
But then the conversation continued about mingled DNA and stuff. I'm lost.

mixture of DNA does not mean it was left at the same time just that at various places the checked they found dna some of it was unknown male and the other was hers.

Oh, "mixture". Not, "mingled". (DNA)
See how rumors get started? Sorry! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members