GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #32 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A new day brings new thoughts!
Let's say CM was concerned HF got arrested again (because he wasn't responding to her).
Or, let's say CM knew HF was at the W 'working'.
Why would she text him to inquire about 'good rock'. Wouldn't that put HF at further risk?
What if he was sitting in the pokey and LE had his phone?

I can't shake the idea whatever happened to CM is related to drugs (rather than sex), as in drug deals.
The tweets yesterday confused the sexual motive even more. They indicated negative evidence, right?
But then the conversation continued about mingled DNA and stuff. I'm lost.

Thanks for this, because I had a hard time processing that Christina would send him a text about having any more "good rock". I think what happened was a combination of both, with a dose of rage. Please, please, please find Christina so there may answers and peace. Love and support to JMOM and Christina's family.

Mixed means that two different DNA profiles are together in the same space. So I suppose it could be a drop of sweat on a hair fiber.

Oh, but then there's this!
This is where, during the trial, they'll call experts in to discuss mixed versus mingle versus single DNA samples.
They'll be on the stand for two full days! After which, I'll still be confused.

Most ppl? I sure don't, I would be a terrible juror with those people.

The statement I made, "Most people believe EA is involved in CM's disappearance. Along with someone else.", doesn't actually convey what I meant.
When I read it again, it confused me too!

Let me try to break it down.
Most people believe EA is involved in CM's disappearance.
I used the word "most" because I can't assume all people believe he is (though I'd be interested to know why not).
I do believe EA is involved, for sure.
Then, I believe, someone else may be involved as well.
Though, I have no way of knowing if most people believe another person may be involved as well.

So, it is my belief that most people (I won't assume all do) believe EA is guilty of something.
Some people believe EA alone is guilty, while others, believe EA is guilty but someone else may be guilty too.

Bombshell. I wasn't really clear with the tweets as to the significance, but reading the article brings it home. Enough blood detected to say she was dead.

It also indicates the mixture of the DNA in the trunk is quite significant, too. The context makes it more understandable, imo. I believe it infers it was deposited and mixed at the same time. It brings up his cuts.

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...80c-9d2f-11e4-94a7-ff06623ae6a4.html?mode=jqm

Oh for crying out loud. It sure helps to read the articles. So LE used Blue Star on the mat in the trunk.
Although the mat had been scrubbed, Christina's DNA and someone else's DNA was detected.
All test results haven't come back yet.

For aggravated kidnapping all they need is to "inflict bodily injury on the victim." There doesn't need to be provable sexual assault. A significant amount of her DNA IN HIS TRUNK and injuries to EA might be enough for a conviction and certainly enough to hold him in jail while LE builds their case.

The obsession about the AK charge is bewildering to me. LE seems to be methodically building a case. They've already demonstrated they have additional evidence when forced to show their hand. They undoubtedly have more evidence and they've appeared to be competent and professional. They'll upgrade the charges when they're confident with their evidence.

Gotta do the good ole "a VI had said" that it looked like he hit something. Which to me indicated there was a scrape(s) or some sort of damage besides just a dent, which is what I think would happen if kicked. And it would need to be a hard kick IMO.

This is the first we heard of the damage to the other side though afaik.

Its just my opinion but if someone found where the damage came from, it would probably lead to Christina pretty quickly.

BBM1, my goodness, me too.
BBM2, I remember asking JMOM at one point ff the damage could have been from Christina kicking it (I was -unfortunately- envisioning EA coming up to her from behind as she was (possibly) getting in his car, grabbing her her from behind, trying to get her in the car/trunk and her kicking off from the Camaro.) JMOM responded, that in her opinion, the damage was not from a kick, but from "hitting something" or running into something.

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...80c-9d2f-11e4-94a7-ff06623ae6a4.html?mode=jqm

Oh for crying out loud. It sure helps to read the articles. So LE used Blue Star on the mat in the trunk.
Although the mat had been scrubbed, Christina's DNA and someone else's DNA was detected.
All test results haven't come back yet.

This makes me think there was a significant amount of the "unknown person's" DNA, if there was still enough of it there AFTER being cleaned with products. JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully Christina's location!

So happy to see your response! I've been thinking of you and all the other members of Team Christina. I pray every day for Christina to be found, for EA to tell the truth!

“Our daughter is still missing, and he’s still sitting getting three meals a day. He gets to have visitations from his parents, his brother. We don’t have visitations from our daughter. She doesn’t get three nice meals from us. We don’t get to hug her. We don’t get to tell her we love her. We do in our prayers, and we know that she hears us. We still don’t have the answer to where she is, but her voice was definitely heard, and justice is starting to be served.” (Jonni McElroy)

This has me crying at work. :please:

BBM1, my goodness, me too.
BBM2, I remember asking JMOM at one point ff the damage could have been from Christina kicking it (I was -unfortunately- envisioning EA coming up to her from behind as she was (possibly) getting in his car, grabbing her her from behind, trying to get her in the car/trunk and her kicking off from the Camaro.) JMOM responded, that in her opinion, the damage was not from a kick, but from "hitting something" or running into something.
Yes, thank you. That is the conversation I was referring to. Couldn't remember who exactly asked/answered.

I've been at work and just now catching up. Can one of you wonderful sleuths tell me if any of the taped interviews of EA by LE have been released to the public? I know they played them in court yesterday, but I didn't know whether they would then allow the rest of us to view them.

Feel dumb asking, but how does someone use adderall recreationally? Just swallow it? Crush it and snort it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr. Phil had a guy 'Tony' on his show yesterday. He is 32 yo and his mom is an enabler (topic of show).
Tony crushes Oxycodone into a powder (must be easy to do), puts it into a paper bill and snorts it.
Thirty bucks a crack, many, many times a day.
He's hooked on the upper and downer combinations.
Everything is crushed and goes up the nose.
Something looked familiar about Tony. His eyes. Brown, sort of with a fixed deer in the headlights gaze.
Remind anybody of anyone else?

Dr. Phil had a guy 'Tony' on his show yesterday. He is 32 yo and his mom is an enabler (topic of show).
Tony crushes Oxycodone into a powder (must be easy to do), puts it into a paper bill and snorts it.
Thirty bucks a crack, many, many times a day.
He's hooked on the upper and downer combinations.
Everything is crushed and goes up the nose.
Something looked familiar about Tony. His eyes. Brown, sort of with a fixed deer in the headlights gaze.
Remind anybody of anyone else?

Saw him and thought the same thing.

I don't think they have been released. I was shocked they played them in full. All three of them yesterday. I am so glad they did! It was unreal the amount of lies and excuses. Way worse than I thought it would be. And how he went live on television interviews and said the things he did knowing PPD had those interviews is crazy. Helped me to understand exactly how arrogant he is IMO. He seriously thiought they believed those explanations? And in the interviews he stated how cooperative he was. Well if you think telling them they can't look at your photo because you have personal photos and confidential work emails on it cooperating. Then guess so. Oh my Lord it was crazy the amount of lies!

I've been at work and just now catching up. Can one of you wonderful sleuths tell me if any of the taped interviews of EA by LE have been released to the public? I know they played them in court yesterday, but I didn't know whether they would then allow the rest of us to view them.

We know that HF is a liar and a drug dealer but how do we know he faked caring about Christina? I don't know any drug dealers but I'm sure they have wives/girlfriends/boyfriends that they care about.

JMO

Nah......

I don't think they have been released. I was shocked they played them in full. All three of them yesterday. I am so glad they did! It was unreal the amount of lies and excuses. Way worse than I thought it would be. And how he went live on television interviews and said the things he did knowing PPD had those interviews is crazy. Helped me to understand exactly how arrogant he is IMO. He seriously thiought they believed those explanations? And in the interviews he stated how cooperative he was. Well if you think telling them they can't look at your photo because you have personal photos and confidential work emails on it cooperating. Then guess so. Oh my Lord it was crazy the amount of lies!

I hope we get to hear them too, I am patient and can wait until trial. I do remember the news interview he did where he said something like: I had to be at work at 8am, LE can check the cameras and confirm that I did.
We found out yesterday that that was another big fat lie, even though I suspected as such before yesterday's hearing.

I'm trying to think of what could cause damage to both sides of a car and its making me crazy. Any ideas out there?
I mentioned the accident (if you can even call it that) my 17 yo self had.
I'm also trying to think of tight spaces with unexpected obstacles to navigate. Wooded area..junk yard...driving behind road blocks? I am stuck on that car damage.

why would EA vacuum his car but leave the weed paraphernalia in the car?

@BF_StarNews: After detective told #EnriqueArochi she saw "stuff in car that looks like he smokes weed," he admitted smoking bowl before going out

@DAnglinFox4: Lead detective testifying abt #EnriqueArochi car. "The passengr floor board area clearly lookd vacuumed." #ChristinaMorris #MissingWoman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal