GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is happening on twitter, again I'm surprised that people still have public accounts although I believe that they are using the blocking option.

I find it difficult to judge someone in this situation though.

I'm not judging anyone as I can't fathom the anger and rage one must feel in this scenario. That said, in general, there is an expectation that grown people know how to behave and not sound like they are high school Twitter fighting but that's just my impression. In a legal situation you have to be smart things. But I am continually amazed at the things I see on sm so what do I know"!

Precisely. And those that chose to go there on sm better hope that ca is not documenting everything. They would be fools to think EA's defense atty wouldn't use that in the coming trial. Jmo

I'm not sure how this would be useful to EA or do you mean that his defence team might try to involve CA in some way to spread the blame?

I believe the mother of his child told Christina's mother to back off of CA, so Christina's mother tried to reason with her, as to why she is trying desperately to find Christina any way she can. Not harassment IMO.

Well, I didn't specify the conversation.

Precisely. And those that chose to go there on sm better hope that ca is not documenting everything. They would be fools to think EA's defense atty wouldn't use that in the coming trial. Jmo
The defense would try to use what in the trial? That Jonni begged EA's brother to urge EA to do the right thing? Huh.

I'm not judging anyone as I can't fathom the anger and rage one must feel in this scenario. That said, in general, there is an expectation that grown people know how to behave and not sound like they are high school Twitter fighting but that's just my impression. In a legal situation you have to be smart things. But I am continually amazed at the things I see on sm so what do I know"!

My judging comment wasn't directed at you, sorry if it came across that way, it was a general observation, I meant that I don't know what I would do it the same situation so I'm not going to judge the actions of someone who is stuck in a nightmare

Regarding EA saying he was at the hospital...since he was facebook friends with some of these people maybe he had seen a post of the gathering for the young man that passed and his mind went there as to explain how he knew HF.

I guess I've always kept my circle pretty small, but it's strange to me that JMOM's son didn't know who he was. You'd think even if you didn't see a friend with your own eyes, a name would ring a bell if someone was close enough to your friend to go to the hospital to be there for them.

EA is friends with JB on FB. I'm sure they were friends from school. But, that doesn't necessarly mean EA visited him in the hospital.

My judging comment wasn't directed at you, sorry if it came across that way, it was a general observation, I meant that I don't know what I would do it the same situation so I'm not going to judge the actions of someone who is stuck in a nightmare

Oh no....I didn't take it that way at all. :). All good!

If EA says he woke his brother, then his brother may not have even been home. Or his brother may have never been on the couch. Or who knows. Almost EVERYTHING out of the mouth of EA is a lie and there's no reason to trust these words either.

I could swear one of the recent articles said LE said CA confirmed that he was asleep and his brother woke him up. Now I can't find the article. Anyone else remember this and know which article it was in? It said something along the lines of it was still dark outside but did not include an exact time. Am I going crazy? LOL

I agree CatCradle. It is needed for him to continue on his life just as JM stated she needed to return to her life & work until there was a change and was needed back in Texas. I do not think anyone should be upset that any of the relatives of the victim or accused continue living. JMO~

People have daily responsibilities that they must tend to. People may have limited endurance for media intrusions. During extremely stressful times, they need to do what is necessary to hold body and soul together.

I would expect my son to have consideration for all the others involved and not have a public twitter account. I didn't say he should change his life, neither EA or Christina are free to enjoy life, IMO it would be compassionate not to post about it.

JMO

There is too much at stake for both the prosecution and denfense in this case. They will both want to shape the public narrative to some extend and they will need the families to do it. In the meantime, people still need to go on with there lives. There are many "victims" here but there is only one Christina Morris. Justice for her is essential.

I could swear one of the recent articles said LE said CA confirmed that he was asleep and his brother woke him up. Now I can't find the article. Anyone else remember this and know which article it was in? It said something along the lines of it was still dark outside but did not include an exact time. Am I going crazy? LOL

No, you're not crazy, I've read that as well. And that's my point. EA woke him up but CA may not have looked at the time on the clock and why would he. Now, if it comes out that CA is adamant about EA being there at 3:00 AM, then we know something ain't right. MOO

I wouldn't say intelligent, we just would do it at concerts or at dance clubs. Dallas dance clubs in the late 80's early 90's were awesome! MOO

Did someone say Club One? OMG that takes me back .... Happy times. 2826 anyone?

I wish we could get an expert opinion on the term "mixture" here. I simply don't see them using it for this case if it is something expected to be found in his trunk. If LE thought for one minute it was just normal transfer of his DNA because he owned the car, why would they even bring it up? Makes no sense when the defense could rip it to shreds as nothing. To say it is a mixture of his DNA and CM's DNA together makes a real statement, imo. It says she had a bodily injury and his bodily fluid transferred directly into her blood while it was still fresh. It would put him at the scene when she was injured.

i would also like to hear from an expert, for the reason you state, and to answer whether her DNA not being in the front of the car almost certainly wasn't there or where it could be that the DNA left there was just easier to clean and so he was able to get rid of that evidence. I suspect it is the former but I don't know.

Someone in an earlier post mentioned all the lives torn apart by EA's action. I sit here and think of all the collateral damage. First and foremost to Christina and family, but also EA's family. It was reported the parents got upset about not getting their computer back and frankly I would be upset about that also. I have financial information, tax information, not to mention pictures of beloved pets and family members (some who have passed on). I can see how that would be upsetting on top of everything else. And then there is the brother who I would guess is just a couple of years younger than Christina who is supposedly be taunted on SM. Its just really sad that people cannot draw that line but I guess that is one of the disadvantages of SM. People are fair game. EA needs to tell the truth and stop all the madness. All JMO.

Well from what I understand per JMOM on info that happened in court, who can confirm later I think, the computer not being given back is EA brother. Which is why they are upset. If that gives you a little indicator about why they might be upset about that perhaps? Not their own info on the computer.... Jmo

I don't want to argue with you but the PI said she "thought" it was about drugs, I'm still open to other possibilities too

While reminding myself about what she said I saw that she said that dogs can detect a dead body up to 30 years later which makes me wonder if they've been used on EA's truck. We haven't been told if they hit on cadaver smell in the garage, I'd like to know that and if they've checked the camero. This would seem to be a vital check.

JMO

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_c1cb872e-7b15-11e4-ad49-772baa4e4ed8.html

dogs can smell a body thirty years later if the body is still where it was hidden.

Did someone say Club One? OMG that takes me back .... Happy times. 2826 anyone?

Guess I'm a "little" older than that.. we hung out at smoky bars with loud rock-n-roll, either live or on the juke box, in the Oak Lawn area.. (Mother Blues, J. Alfreds, Stoneleigh P, etc...) Had a blast! ...ahhh yes, the seventies...:guitar:

I'm moving away from the Twitter drama. I don't care what people are tweeting at his brother. I didn't say I think it's right or wrong, bc I don't care.

If it was my family member that was missing, I don't know that I wouldn't try every avenue regardless of how dumb or whatever others may see it, to find them.

It is what it is.

JMOM reported the comment about it still being dark per ea brother when he woke him up from her being at the courthouse and the other info was from the court hearing in Brittany's articles I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214