GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed (and am surprised by) the questions about the "bleeding profusely" conclusion. I apologize that I don't have my set of links with me right now, but I want to address this since I see so many people apparently didn't know about the blood.

There was testimony, maybe it went under the radar a bit, that they used Luminol and found the presence of a lot of blood, and in fact had soaked all the way THROUGH the trunk mat/liner. That would indicate significant amount of blood, and it explains why they are convinced she must be dead. If someone else doesn't provide that in the meantime, I'll try to find time to bring it by later on.

I think it escaped notice because it was only in an article on the bond hearing, rather than in the tweets, but very specific info.

I might suggest to Save yourself some drama put "JMO" at the bottom of everything you post.

Jmo :rolling:

I can't help when I read that but think, why lie about where you were to her mom HF? I mean what would be so bad saying "I was out at the W" really?
She already had to know he was a dumbass whether he was sleeping or at the W. I dont get why he lied.

I bet someone will say he was on dope so maybe he didn't recall :crosseyed:
Don't buy it. Not saying he killed christina. Just wondering why he lied
I know right. She has known him since he was in 5th grade! If he really wanted to do everything he could to help find her he should "man up" at least to the family if not LE. Come clean about everything because any little detail (like the text about the good rock) could help you never know.

I agree, but I just believe that the 'keeping things close to the vest' strategy has been ineffective. They had a lot of resources that they DIDN'T use (and still don't use effectively) that are perfectly legal. I'll cut short my rant but the keeping quite strategy was used because it was more community and business friendly, certainly not because it was the most effective.

This case is far from over so YA never know what's in the bag of tricks my friend!

I only remember "significant amounts" - and that it was Christina's. They are still testing the mat (or so they say).

Sounds like a lot of CM's DNA to me, y'all...

Rick Staub, Plano PD Crime Scene Investigation manager, testified that criminalists used a forensic tool called Blue Star to test for blood in Arochi’s vehicle. When the substance was sprayed in the trunk, two spots “luminesced faintly,” which Staub said indicated the presence of blood.
“It certainly would be consistent with a bodily injury due to the large quantity of her DNA,” he said.

“I think the hardest part is knowing there’s a lot more DNA than we thought was in the car,” McElroy said after the hearing. “I won’t believe it until I have proof, but [detectives] are so sure [she is not alive], and that’s what’s so hard. I didn’t know it was enough DNA that my daughter could not be alive anymore.”

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_1793280c-9d2f-11e4-94a7-ff06623ae6a4.html

Well I guess there might be 2 cars on the auction block
a FJ Cruiser & Camaro SS(parts)
I remember the VI-attorney that popped in here the other night explained that various agencies have access to the same collected evidence. So I'm wondering if the FJ Cruiser will get swabbed and sprayed with blue star?

Even tho I think EA acted alone, If I were a juror I'd want to know that it has been.

I, completely, disagree.
Two spots is two spots.

I guess it depends... The term "spot" is relative to the size of the actual object. A "spot" on a trunk liner could be significantly bigger than, say, a spot on a handkerchief.. JMO!

Sounds like a lot of CM's DNA to me, y'all...

Rick Staub, Plano PD Crime Scene Investigation manager, testified that criminalists used a forensic tool called Blue Star to test for blood in Arochi’s vehicle. When the substance was sprayed in the trunk, two spots “luminesced faintly,” which Staub said indicated the presence of blood.
“It certainly would be consistent with a bodily injury due to the large quantity of her DNA,” he said.

“I think the hardest part is knowing there’s a lot more DNA than we thought was in the car,” McElroy said after the hearing. “I won’t believe it until I have proof, but [detectives] are so sure [she is not alive], and that’s what’s so hard. I didn’t know it was enough DNA that my daughter could not be alive anymore.”

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_1793280c-9d2f-11e4-94a7-ff06623ae6a4.html

Right, and IMO, PPD isn't going to tell Jonni that Christina is not alive based on a large amount of sweat or saliva.

I remember the VI-attorney that popped in here the other night explained that various agencies have access to the same collected evidence. So I'm wondering if the FJ Cruiser will get swabbed and sprayed with blue star?

If I were a juror I'd want to know that it has been.

I would think they would need probable cause to do so, or consent from HF.

I'm just thinking about this struggle/fight they had. She was fighting for HER LIFE. I'd say she found extreme strength and endurance like never ever before. As for him, he doesn't look very strong or muscular...well I mean strong enough to hold back/down a woman struggling with that kind of urgency unless he was in such an extreme rage &/or using amphetamines that amplify a persons strength.

I guess I'm having a hard time understanding his immediate urge to attack and the force involved to put her in the trunk. I suppose it's hard for me bc I've never seen (or heard of) anyone behave that way without an extensive violent past.

Something occurred but what/how? I know it's irrelevant bc she was in his TRUNK, but I'd like to put that pice of the puzzle together at some point.
Who knows. we know she was still trying to contact HF from her phone and one of them also tried getting a response from HF from his with the 2 text and a phone call. He could have said to her "your boyfriend is probably somewhere with another girl cheating on you thats why he is not answering" some spin of that effect and then tried to convince her they should hook up to get back at HF. I am just speculating here but I have had men try to persaud me to hook up by pointing out what a loser my cheating boyfriend was. His own friends were the main ones who would tell me where he really was and what he was doing and then try to "hint" that I should get with them to get back at him. After all he was cheating on me so why should I sit around crying over him. I deserve so much better. All the while they were just trying to get in my pants.
All it would have taken was her to say your right I should. Whether or not she ever would that to him could have been a green light to make a move.

I dont know there are a million questions why he did this. A thousand logical scenerios we could come up with. None of them could be even close. After all he could be a sociopath or just an arrogant sob that thought he could do this and get away with it and so he did. No logic or reason behind it. Just opportunity presented itself to be alone with her and something tragic and unspeakable happened.

I agree, but I just believe that the 'keeping things close to the vest' strategy has been ineffective. They had a lot of resources that they DIDN'T use (and still don't use effectively) that are perfectly legal. I'll cut short my rant but the keeping quite strategy was used because it was more community and business friendly, certainly not because it was the most effective.

What resources are you referring to that weren't used?

I'm sure they are keeping quiet as to not tip the defense's hand. They want to find Christina but they also want to be sure they have everyone responsible for what happened to her, and make sure they have a tight case.

FWIW, IMO, if CM was alive and forced into the trunk, then the "large quantity of her DNA" could have been from sweat. We're talking late August in Texas! It is HOT! She would have been sweating profusely in a matter of minutes. Maybe the "couple of spots that luminesced" were from her trying to draw attention by banging or clawing at something trying to find a way to get the trunk open and free herself and left a small amount of blood from scraped knuckles or bloody fingers. ( I hate typing that!) IDK, just a thought.

And this is what I was getting at earlier. Could the DNA have been something besides blood? The sweat is a really good thought due to the heat. IMO

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...80c-9d2f-11e4-94a7-ff06623ae6a4.html?mode=jqm

Since we've seen the language gymnastics PPD uses, I can read this to mean, "yes 2 spots did luminesced faintly that were blood but look at ALL the other areas that also luminesced to indicate blood"

Remeber they say as little as possible. So 2 spots (plus 300) could have been detected.

I think EA is finally telling the truth when he said "none of this would of happened if he'd only walked her to her car". I think we all wish he would of just walked CM to her car, cause none of this would of happened. Instead, EA didn't walk CM to her car. CM got in EA's car one way or another and ended up in EA's trunk....and at that point we're stuck. I too just wish EA would of JUST walked CM to her car and let her go wherever she was going to go. JMO!

I automatically cringe when any dude says " I Am A GOOD GUY" !!..But that is just me
Catherine Ross @CatherineNBC5 · Jan 15
Arochi: "I'm a good guy", I don't get in trouble. Says he has a work permit in the US and doesn't want to mess it up.

It always reminds me of this :

View attachment 67735
I can't see the image (probably due to my phone), but I agree, I look askance anytime someone starts proclaiming what a good person he or she is.

I can't see the image (probably due to my phone), but I agree, I look askance anytime someone starts proclaiming what a good person he or she is.

Oh for sure! I agree. As soon as I hear "I'm a good guy... Or the best husband/wife...or the best mother/father" I always feel that is being said to cover for feelings (usually justified) of being a $hitty guy, spouse, or parent. At least that's how I look at it, but then again I'm a skeptic. Lol

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...80c-9d2f-11e4-94a7-ff06623ae6a4.html?mode=jqm

Since we've seen the language gymnastics PPD uses, I can read this to mean, "yes 2 spots did luminesced faintly that were blood but look at ALL the other areas that also luminesced to indicate blood"

Remeber they say as little as possible. So 2 spots (plus 300) could have been detected.

I can see that as a possibility. It wouldn't be the first time we've seen PPD be very particular with their wording. It could also be that 2 spots luminesced "faintly", while the others luminesced "brightly". IMO

I have tried to read every single post (and have since day 1) so I apologize if this has been covered. Are we going to be able to get transcripts of this hearing? I recall JMOM saying it was 8 hours so the tweets are not nearly going to cover everything as we saw when articles started to come out. I would love to read exactly what was said.

Also I completely agree with previous posts...him telling us he's such a great guy raised my eyebrows immediately.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member