GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't care, scroll & roll. No need to be rude.
I certainly didn't mean to be rude at all and I am sorry if I made you feel I was...i wasn't directing this toward you at all just kept reading the same confusion over and over and happened to jump off your post because it was the last one I saw before writing and was trying to put my own perspective in the subject. Didn't mean to offend you in any way and wasn't directed toward your post sorry I made you feel that way it was not my intention at all.

I certainly didn't mean to be rude at all and I am sorry if I made you feel I was...i wasn't directing this toward you at all just kept reading the same confusion over and over and happened to jump off your post because it was the last one I saw before writing and was trying to put my own perspective in the subject. Didn't mean to offend you in any way and wasn't directed toward your post sorry I made you feel that way it was not my intention at all.

Thanks.

With all of those comm times, how was there time for EA to disable CM and get her in the trunk? Did it presumably happen much earlier or later? It doesn't seem likely they took breaks from struggling to send texts or leave voice mail messages.

JMO

I believe if you go by LE's statement that CM left the garage in EA's trunk, you would have approximately 3 minutes for that to happen.. The time stamp on the video is 3:57, which I believe was said to be about 2 minutes fast (LE states 3:55).. IIRC ... EA left the garage at 3:58

https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380a-20141212-arrest-10-sw-arrest-return-sealed.pdf

With all of those comm times, how was there time for EA to disable CM and get her in the trunk? Did it presumably happen much earlier or later? It doesn't seem likely they took breaks from struggling to send texts or leave voice mail messages.

3:55 seen on video walking per LE affidavits
...they apparently have no record of calls or texts after that 3:55 video per LE affidavits and testimony in bond hearing as noted earlier
3:58 EA car leaves garage per LE affidavits

Assault earlier than 3:55? Not possible. She's seen okay in 3:55 video.

Assault later than 3:58? Possible. Leaves her exiting the garage in EA vehicle as a passenger.

Assault between 3:55-3:58? Possible. The issue is "could" or "couldn't" and we can't say it would be impossible. Most "scenarios" we might theorize would perhaps require longer, but we don't know what scenario REALLY happened, and what happened doesn't have to be the most common or expected, nor does it have to have taken the "normal" amount of time we'd expect (whatever that may be). So we can't rule anything out.

Unknown-to-us elements like a stun gun, a fist to the jaw, and others could have made the "gain control" moment very quick, and they were walking in the same direction anyhow per LE. What if, as they passed his trunk, he tased-hit-whatever then popped the trunk open with his remote and dropped her tiny form in? It might have only added seconds to his walk to get in his car and exit.

The objection that we "don't know why he'd do that" or that it doesn't seem like something he'd do, is countered by the clear knowledge that putting her IN HIS TRUNK wouldn't seem to have an easy explanation, or to have been something we'd expect, either But the DNA evidence says he did that, per LE affidavit, so no telling what other "surprises" his actions might have included.

Yep, I agreed with you...so I went and looked and the dumpsters at my apartment are managed by Industrial Disposal Supply Company...no clue about the other dumpsters in the area but would explain why they might pick up on a holiday even when Plano is closed...

From my personal experience,
1 Dumpsters are typically private-company maintenance items
2 It's not unusual for all city garbage disposal to be contracted to private companies
3 Private trash pickup companies - whether providing service for a city or for a business owner - tend to take holidays and weekends off. Why not?
4 Getting your dumpster emptied is an arm-and-a-leg anyhow, so a business owner is extremely unlikely to request service during off-duty hours. But it's a contracted service, so ...

IMO JMO MOO AFAIK etc etc

You've answered a question I asked yesterday, I know LE say there was no DNA in the car, to me that's not necessarily the same as saying Christina wasn't in the car. Maybe at the hearing they felt they had enough for AK and didn't want to be challenged on something they an't prove 100% so concentrated on the trunk DNA evidence.

I can't yet think of a strong enough possible scenario that goes from an apparently relaxed walk to the garage to cold blooded murder in 3 minutes flat.

JMO

Just thought of something. Christina was wearing a hat!
The hat decreases the chances of leaving hairs behind in the front seat.
Plus the big shirt (tight woven cotton?) wouldn't be as likely to shed fibers either imo.

In my opinion, you are projecting your 'normal' feelings on him. Meaning, you/the normal person would have agitated feelings before doing something so heinous. In my opinion, EA is cold and not normal. He lies easily and freely, goes about his business as sorta usual after a person he knows has been bleeding in his trunk (whos body he probably just dumped somewhere). He doesn't get stressed or agitated during police interrogation or going on TV and lying. He seems to not care about putting his parents and CMs parents through this... I think EA is disturbed person and doesn't have much feelings and a 'normal' person would have trouble relating his actions to normal behaviors.

While I don't know EA, I can seperate my own feelings. I understand what you are saying, however, I do not see him walking so casually on video and going from zero to murder in 3 minutes. JMO

Just thought of something. Christina was wearing a hat!
The hat decreases the chances of leaving hairs behind in the front seat.
Plus the big shirt (tight woven cotton?) wouldn't be as likely to shed fibers either imo.

Since the shirt is borrowed, it would also have the owners hairs on it.

From my personal experience,
1 Dumpsters are typically private-company maintenance items
2 It's not unusual for all city garbage disposal to be contracted to private companies
3 Private trash pickup companies - whether providing service for a city or for a business owner - tend to take holidays and weekends off. Why not?
4 Getting your dumpster emptied is an arm-and-a-leg anyhow, so a business owner is extremely unlikely to request service during off-duty hours.

IMO JMO MOO AFAIK etc etc

1. Yep, I was just checking which private company takes out the trash at my apartment building. On the north side of the Shops at Legacy.
2. I have no clue about this. I figure most properties that are mixed-use have private trash companies. Like I said above, I was curious who was used locally in the area. I plan to look around and see if this company is common or if there are several that service the Shops and Granite Park.
3. The conversations about private/city started because I am positive trash was picked up this Monday, MLK Day, and wondered if they also picked up Labor Day Monday. Someone researched and found out Plano did not pick up trash this week on Monday, but again, I am positive it was picked up yesterday. IMO the fact that they did this Monday makes me think they did pick up that day. No idea if EVERY place in the Shops is picked up Monday, I just know our trash is picked up that day.
4. I don't think it happened off-duty hours. I know our trash's regular pick-up day is Monday. I always wondered about the numerous trash containers in the area but always discounted them as a plausible possibility because of the 4:08am ping at Custer. Now that we know they came back to the area, the question of the trash both here at the Shops and at Granite Park have resurfaced in my brain.

It's really not a big deal (at least to me) mostly I just thought it was funny because of the OTHER meaning of SOL :wink: :giggle:

Oops, my bad. Hope I wasn't the first one to start posting SOL instead of SAL.
I'm sol now to make changes to my posts - ha!

5th generation Native Texan, born in Arlington, lived in DFW all except for 6 years I spent in grad school in Portland, Oregon… I've NEVER heard it called the Shops OF Legacy. That's not its name. I've lived in McKinney for the last 15 years.

SOL means $#1T Outta Luck

"Of" sounds better to me though (Plano peeps should consider renaming the place - lol!).

1. Yep, I was just checking which private company takes out the trash at my apartment building. On the north side of the Shops at Legacy.
2. I have no clue about this. I figure most properties that are mixed-use have private trash companies. Like I said above, I was curious who was used locally in the area. I plan to look around and see if this company is common or if there are several that service the Shops and Granite Park.
3. The conversations about private/city started because I am positive trash was picked up this Monday, MLK Day, and wondered if they also picked up Labor Day Monday. Someone researched and found out Plano did not pick up trash this week on Monday, but again, I am positive it was picked up yesterday. IMO the fact that they did this Monday makes me think they did pick up that day. No idea if EVERY place in the Shops is picked up Monday, I just know our trash is picked up that day.
4. I don't think it happened off-duty hours. I know our trash's regular pick-up day is Monday. I always wondered about the numerous trash containers in the area but always discounted them as a plausible possibility because of the 4:08am ping at Custer. Now that we know they came back to the area, the question of the trash both here at the Shops and at Granite Park have resurfaced in my brain.

Kristin, I live in a Frisco Apt complex and our trash was picked up yesterday as well, early afternoon. I also thought that it was strange since it was MLK day, but I honestly don't remember if it was picked up on Labor Day or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I don't know EA, I can seperate my own feelings. I understand what you are saying, however, I do not see him walking so casually on video and going from zero to murder in 3 minutes. JMO
http://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/update-missing-america-christina-morris-n203641

This video shows the clip of Christina and EA walking in the garage and the interview of his neighbor who says she is not surprised to hear of his arrest.

Yes he seems to be walking casually and non threatening. I just can not base that he could not go from zero to murder in 3 minutes from seeing them walk from behind. We have no sound on the video and can not see the front of them or their faces so there is no telling WHAT he could have been saying to her or she could have been saying to him. To me she looks very rigid not relaxed and chatting or laughing having a nice walk with EA back to their cars. Maybe I would expect her arms to be swinging at her side or for her to be looking in his direction. We know they were just acquaintances so maybe nothing to talk about. With no sound again hard to determine what the tone was. Her arms are up and elbows tight to her side. Maybe she is still texting at this point.( Another reason why I find it so odd complete silence after 3:55am never to be heard from again.) I wish we could see her face. Is she crying? Scared? Tired? Worried? Tense? Cant see his either....and then there is the interview from the neighbor about EA's creepiness. All just my opinions.

Two things: the incoming call at 3:37 was a four minute call from ALP.
And WHY did it take 25 minutes to walk what the detectives say was a ten minute walk??

Where did you see or how do you know the length of the 3:37 a.m. call?
On the log I saw (on Disappeared, the person calling and call length were blocked (the way the paper was angled cutting off parts of info).

I could only see the time column and that it was an incoming call at 3:37.
The time, 3:40, is the next to show on the log (after 3:37) - no other details are visible covering the 3:40 time.

What am I missing?

For some reason, I can't concentrate. I'm reading the same posts over and over but not getting anywhere.
Same thing happened last night. Ugh!

5th generation Native Texan, born in Arlington, lived in DFW all except for 6 years I spent in grad school in Portland, Oregon… I've NEVER heard it called the Shops OF Legacy. That's not its name. I've lived in McKinney for the last 15 years.

SOL means $#1T Outta Luck

A lot of people get the name wrong but we all know what they mean whether it's Shops OF of Shops AT. (Probably why so many people just call it The Shops) but if you look at even the initial missing person flyers as well as the first billboards erected after her disappearance it was called the Shops of Legacy. Go figure! It's a common mistake, really.

Where did you see or how do you know the length of the 3:37 a.m. call?
On the log I saw (on Disappeared, the person calling and call length were blocked (the way the paper was angled cutting off parts of info).

I could only see the time column and that it was an incoming call at 3:37.
The time, 3:40, is the next to show on the log (after 3:37) - no other details are visible covering the 3:40 time.

What am I missing?

For some reason, I can't concentrate. I'm reading the same posts over and over but not getting anywhere.
Same thing happened last night. Ugh!

If you get a screen shot you can see that call is a 4 minute call. You may have to keep rewinding and pausing but it is definitely a 4:00 beside that call.

The article may have been "clear," but it was clearly wrong. That "info" has been debunked in the 4 months since she wrote it.

LE says the last time CM used her own phone was before 3:45, and that the 3 from EAs phone (by someone, perhaps by CM or perhaps not) were at 3:50, 3:53, 3:55.

There is no way the 3:58 assertion by the article could be accurate.

See affidavits https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380a-20141212-arrest-10-sw-arrest-return-sealed.pdf
and Feagans notes from bond hearing
http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

Before her blog we knew nothing about the texts or keys the info was slightly wrong but it helped us at the time.

This video shows the clip of Christina and EA walking in the garage and the interview of his neighbor who says she is not surprised to hear of his arrest.

Yes he seems to be walking casually and non threatening. I just can not base that he could not go from zero to murder in 3 minutes from seeing them walk from behind. We have no sound on the video and can not see the front of them or their faces so there is no telling WHAT he could have been saying to her or she could have been saying to him. To me she looks very rigid not relaxed and chatting or laughing having a nice walk with EA back to their cars. Maybe I would expect her arms to be swinging at her side or for her to be looking in his direction. We know they were just acquaintances so maybe nothing to talk about. With no sound again hard to determine what the tone was. Her arms are up and elbows tight to her side. Maybe she is still texting at this point.( Another reason why I find it so odd complete silence after 3:55am never to be heard from again.) I wish we could see her face. Is she crying? Scared? Tired? Worried? Tense? Cant see his either....and then there is the interview from the neighbor about EA's creepiness. All just my opinions.

Thanks Faith i missed that video its eerie hearing his neighbour speak hes got no clue how you should act around women what a creep. JMO

I have been contemplating if he had a weapon and by the time they arrived at the garage, she was already under his control because he had shown it to her. She appears to be texting, but it doesn't mean she wasn't under duress at that point.

His attorney bringing up that LE found no weapon makes me even more curious. If EA knew he got rid of a weapon with her and her belongings or somewhere he knows it won't be found...he would assure his attorney there was no weapon. And we know how he lies...

it's a term people that live in the south would use to describe people that live in or are from the north. Depending on the context it can be slightly derogatory, but IMO more playfully so than aggressive or means spirited.

No, it's not derogatory. I was being silly because as a baseball fan, I absoluely DETEST the New York Yankees. :)

I don't consider it as a negative term coming from a Brit, but it does slightly confuse me. [emoji1]

My dad used to call people from Britain cousin jacks. I have no idea if that is derogatory. He didn't seem to mean it that way, but it was a less politically correct time. I have no idea if people still use it.

Thanks for all the replies about yanks, cultural differences are always interesting.

I've never heard he term cousin jacks, have you leep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste