GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious as to what other cases EA's DNA could be tied to. They took his DNA around mid-Dec. It obviously takes time/months to cross check and match DNA up. Sooo...can anyone else think of a local or somewhat close unsolved case with similar details that can potentially tie EA to another case?

Just curious as to what other cases EA's DNA could be tied to. They took his DNA around mid-Dec. It obviously takes time/months to cross check and match DNA up. Sooo...can anyone else think of a local or somewhat close unsolved case with similar details that can potentially tie EA to another case?

Biting my tongue.

I posted about a landfill search the other night where LE found a woman in a cold search (no tip or leads to say she was there). Plano PD has more money and resources than almost any department across the country and they could put together a search team with both paid and volunteer entities (all LE, S&R, etc). Jonni should be asking them repeatedly to get this done. They have had no luck finding her so far and they need to expand the search using logical conclusions instead of waiting on leads which may never come. If it takes cadaver dogs checking every dumpster within ten miles of pings that night...do it. Or dive into the dump starting with the SAL quadrant and work their way out. PPD has the resources and can get the manpower easily enough so there should be no excuses to hold off on looking for Christina Morris anywhere and everywhere, imo. No stone left unturned.
1st Time Posting- Guest Reader since day one. Is it possible to have cadaver dogs check certain dumpsters? Sprint, SOL, Ping areas as a starting point?

Strange...the Forensic Files on now is about searching for a girl's body in TX in a landfill (Joanna Rogers) after she had been missing for two years. They looked there (for months) because her killer had left another victim, inside a suitcase, where she was found by landfill workers. But again, they had an idea where to look and what to look for, as Joanna was also inside a suitcase. And still it took months of searching, even though they were in the right location.

1st Time Posting- Guest Reader since day one. Is it possible to have cadaver dogs check certain dumpsters? Sprint, SOL, Ping areas as a starting point?

They should have done this from day 4...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teeny tiny nuggets of truth I have been able to glean from EA's statements:

1. They did go to Whataburger.

2. He stated that CM was talking on the phone loudly and sounded upset as they walked to the garage. SN confirmed that in his public interview that CM seemed a little upset and also her mother knew there had been an argument and has stated so publicly.

3. He did take Adderall. They all did per the latest BF article:

•Arochi said Morris asked for an Adderall, which Petrosky gave her before going to the bars.

•Arochi said he takes Adderall whenever he feels like he needs it. Stamm said she believes everyone in that group of friends abuses Adderall, and that mixing the drug with alcohol can be deadly.

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

lol, but this piece may not even be the truth. When I look at the phone log in the time line, during their presumable 10min walk she only spoke to ALP for 4-5min that I can see before her phone's last usage w/SN at 3:43am (according to LE).

For some strange reason I don't see her yelling and arguing with him (ALP) especially since she was mad at HF for wanting to kick his *advertiser censored*...according to SN, she couldn't understand the tension since she hadn't dated him in over a year. So unless she was screaming and yelling at ALP, I don't think she was distraught with anyone on her phone the whole walk.

I don't think he's ABLE to speak the truth without some lies in the same sentence. Unbelievable
IMO, JMO.

Don't need to bite your tongue, Mom. Let it out.
Do you think all of this might be relevant to Mystique?
We're on your side here!

I cannot know. I am afraid I would be called off-topic if I said more. There is the aspect of Eden and the one year earlier bit. Where Eden was located is not just Eden. Other groups meet there. Jaguars is the one of the least respected of clubs of that type, even in the biz. 'Tis a low-class place.

I cannot know. I am afraid I would be called off-topic if I said more. There is the aspect of Eden and the one year earlier bit. Where Eden was located is not just Eden. Other groups meet there. Jaguars is the one of the least respected of clubs of that type, even in the biz. 'Tis a low-class place.
We're here for you to figure it out!
Once she gets through the proper channels here and gets verified, we'll sleuth. We have ways to get stuff answered. You'll be okay, DaisyTrail.

How do bodies end up in landfills then? Although I do believe they're usually dismembered already (sorry).
The smell factor is what has me stumped (as to the subject of the car especially).

"How to get a body into a landfill" is not something I have personally tried to do, nor have I spent time researching landfills for bodies and how they got there. But I bet they get put in dumpsters, perhaps rolled up in tarps or carpets, away from buildings. Or taken straight to the dump mixed into a load of other stuff. Not in trash bags set out on curbs. JMO.

I posted about a landfill search the other night where LE found a woman in a cold search (no tip or leads to say she was there). Plano PD has more money and resources than almost any department across the country and they could put together a search team with both paid and volunteer entities (all LE, S&R, etc). Jonni should be asking them repeatedly to get this done. They have had no luck finding her so far and they need to expand the search using logical conclusions instead of waiting on leads which may never come. If it takes cadaver dogs checking every dumpster within ten miles of pings that night...do it. Or dive into the dump starting with the SAL quadrant and work their way out. PPD has the resources and can get the manpower easily enough so there should be no excuses to hold off on looking for Christina Morris anywhere and everywhere, imo. No stone left unturned.
Do you think Jonni is ready to consider checking dumpsters with cadaver dogs and searching landfills? I am not sure she is and I dont blame her for holding on to hope and praying for a miracle that Christina is alive until she is proven wrong. Will PPD do it without her request or a lead? I agree no stone left unturned and like officer tilley said they will go through every piece of hay in the haystack looking for the needle. MOO

We're here for you to figure it out!
Once she gets through the proper channels here and gets verified, we'll sleuth. We have ways to get stuff answered. You'll be okay, DaisyTrail.

But will she? Is she? Worried sick here.

ETA: I may have some idea of how Christina's mom feels.

I feel like I missed a chapter or two... Are y'all talking in code or do I need to go back and reread some posts? [emoji1]

I'm sure you do! I can't even understand what you or Jonni have to deal with.
But please know you've found a support team here.

I'm sure you do! I can't even understand what you or Jonni have to deal with.
But please know you've found a support team here.

Thank you. I remember how I felt when it had only been three months. Nightmares! Now I just slog or drag through the days. I used to be a volunteer victim advocate in a small town. We never dealt with anything like this. I remember what we used to tell victims/families of victims: I am so sorry this happened to you. It's not your fault. I am glad you're safe now. Formulaic stuff. I always used to wonder how much comfort that they actually got from it. Mostly, I focused on sexual abuse victims. I know a lot about sexual abuse. Now I am learning about being the mother of a missing. There is no safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat