GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #34 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, there's plenty of the attacking posts on social media. Tweets are sent regularly to the brother demanding he speak up. At one point, someone even posted EA's girlfriend's linked in profile and talked about visiting her at work to get her to talk. Early in the investigation, family Christmas photos were taken from one of the Arochi facebook pages and posted on a public page. That was even before we saw the first warrant and I believe during the picketing phase. That's one of the reasons I moved over to web sleuths. I needed more objectivity.
There are still hateful posts on those other sites because the TEAM Christina members strongly feel his parents are covering for their son and many feel they are covering for both sons. I have wondered what other evidence they perhaps know about that has them convinced the brother helped EA.

Not saying it's right but he could always take down his Twitter or make it private. Jmo that's what I'd do.

It's possible that Christina and HF were on the verge of a break-up, but had not really made that known to friends and family. It is not always easy to admit a relationship failure, especially if one had left person for another just a year earlier. Sounds like she may have been hinting to her mother that things were shaky, maybe to prepare her.

Only a guess here, but I doubt Jonni would have needed much preparation, unless it was to plan a fiesta to celebrate his sorry @$$ being gone!!!

If EA didn't put her in his trunk, then who did? And what was their motive?

There were [bold]significant amounts[/bold] of DNA in the trunk as well as two spots that luminesced (spelling?) indicating blood.

Sorry , but I can not say who & what.

I know and see many of the posters here asking me the same thing.
I have given my thoughts many times on what might have been.

I guess I am the Lone Wolf here.

I state again .. I am NOT convinced EA put her in the trunk.JMO~
I see No real motive in him harming her. JMO~
despite the 2 DNA spots in the trunk mat and the swab taken from the edge of the opening, is not enough for me to say AK,JMO~

And I will state again:
Regarding others there that night & morning: JMO~ I am not buying into anyone's story at this point. JMO ~
Regarding CM -She deserved to be found Day1 and her family deserved to know Day 1
Regarding EA. - He is involved ... but to what level ...Remains to be seen during whatever Trial the Courts decide
Regarding the Arochi's- Yes they are victims as well. and would not want to be in their shoes either.
I have not seen or read much compassion for them on any source. So I will take the heat for that. Let it be known far and wide I will have compassion for the Arochi Family.(Parents & sibling) Yall can be mad and angry at me for saying it ..but it is what I see & feel. and My Personal Opinion.

Because they didn't seem him the way we do. He was a friend/high school acquaintance. I seriously doubt anyone there pegged him to harm Christina.

I agree. There was no hoopla. I believe he was invited that evening because he had friends there, people who liked him. That tells me he wasn't perceived as a weirdo or predator. So much of what people say now about EA is based on hindsight and the lies and the words of SB and a neighbor. We need more facts.

Sorry , but I can not say who & what.

I know and see many of the posters here asking me the same thing.
I have given my thoughts many times on what might have been.

I guess I am the Lone Wolf here.

I state again .. I am NOT convinced EA put her in the trunk.JMO~
I see No real motive in him harming her. JMO~
despite the 2 DNA spots in the trunk mat and the swab taken from the edge of the opening, is not enough for me to say AK,JMO~

And I will state again:
Regarding others there that night & morning: JMO~ I am not buying into anyone's story at this point. JMO ~
Regarding CM -She deserved to be found Day1 and her family deserved to know Day 1
Regarding EA. - He is involved ... but to what level ...Remains to be seen during whatever Trial the Courts decide
Regarding the Arochi's- Yes they are victims as well. and would not want to be in their shoes either.
I have not seen or read much compassion for them on any source. So I will take the heat for that. Let it be known far and wide I will have compassion for the Arochi Family.(Parents & sibling) Yall can be mad and angry at me for saying it ..but it is what I see & feel. and My Personal Opinion.

No way I would be mad or angry at you for your opinion.. I don't agree with all of it, but that's a big part of this forum! Everyone's opinion is welcomed, as far as I'm concerned... :peace:

I am so sorry you lost your friend in this way. Discovering his body -- that must have been hard.

Yes it was a very challenging experience in more ways than I really think is appropriate to talk about here. I know we all have tough times eventually, and others' paths may be way steeper than mine. But thanks for the kind words. :smile:

He posted to her page because it would get the most immediate attention from people who knew her. Housemates, SOs, family members often have the passwords. Also people use other people's computers sometimes to connect with their page. Often computers are set to automatically save lots of stuff, including user names and passwords. I do not find what he did either illogical or sinister.

daisytrail...If you don't feel comfortable answering this question, I completely understand, but I am curious as to if you are a family member or close friend of Christina's? Thanks in advance.

I know it has been discussed that EA had about 3 minutes to abduct Christina (timed from when she was shown on video to the time when EA was seen exiting the garage). But it would have been less than that, taking into account the walk to his vehicle and the time taken to get ready to exit.

Has it been reported, how long it took to walk from where Christina was last seen on video to where their vehicles were parked? Afterwards, how long would it take for him to get into his car, put his seat belt on, turn on ignition and back of the parking space, drive out of the garage and be caught on video exiting the garage? If all these actions, took (for arguments sake) about 1.5 minutes, then it would only leave about 1.5 minutes for the actual abduction to take place.

So what could he have done in such a short timeframe?
- Did he somehow persuade Christina to get into his car, as a passenger?
- did he catch her unawares from behind, by either aiming a blow to her head, or squeezing her throat, causing her to lose
consciousness, then place her in his passenger seat or trunk?
- Did they have an argument leading to a fight where both sustained injuries?
- did he hit her with his vehicle? I've almost ruled this one out because they were parked close to each other, and by the time he
reached his car, and driven out of his spot, she would have reached her vehicle.

Whatever happened, it must have been with lightening speed.
Was there even time for a violent struggle where they caused injury to each other, resulting in him forcing an unwilling Christina into his trunk (or if unconscious, lifting her dead weight into his vehicle), then picking up any dropped items, before leaving.

Originally, I thought that he would only have time for himself and Christina to get into his vehicle and leave. But LE believe an altercation took place in the garage, so I'm trying to fit that into the timeline.

Did he knock Christina out, as soon as they reached their vehicles? If so, it would probably have been easier to put her inside the car, so, if by chance anyone saw them, it would look as if he was helping his drunk girlfriend into his car - there is no way to explain putting someone into a trunk.

Did she later regain consciousness, leading to a second altercation where both were injured?

Yeah, if the act itself happened in the garage, it didn't take long ...no time for finesse.

In the end of the 3:55 video, they are (literally) steps from walking right in the garage, and I think the car(s) were parked right there in front. Just to offer something to work with, online info says younger pedestrians "average walking rate" is 5 feet per second; at that pace, they would have covered 50 yards (half a football field) in 30 seconds. (FWIW, I don't think they were nearly that far from cars, when seen in video).

On the back end, to hop in-start-drive out takes next to no time if you're right by the exit (and in a HUGE rush, in that scenario). 30 seconds tops imo.

If we assume the "whatever" occurred next to the car, we only need time for a quick zap with a stun gun, a quick blow to the head, or whatever else to stun her before opening the trunk with a remote, dropping her in, and closing it. Two minutes is far more than enough for a quick hit or zap, followed by a quick toss of a small limp figure into a trunk that would have been right there, and all we need to know is that it's possible - it doesn't have to be "the most likely scenario" that occurred, just one that's possible.

Of course, it could have happened elsewhere. But we know at some point, she went into his trunk, and didn't do so of her own accord, willingly, or for her welfare.

I can see the scenario where the big fight came later, yep. I definitely think the wreck happened elsewhere. Certainly could have been linked to more than just a bad driving experience.

If you're theorizing that she might have been headed to W rather than to FW, and that a door there is what she wanted left open, that's an idea.

Based on whatever evidence they have, LE says they believe she had her keys when she walked to the car, so there's that.

I don't have a guess as to whether the fact she had to work would kill the trip to the W possibility or not. Or on whether she would have gone to the W to get "something" to allow her to skip a night's sleep and go to work wide awake. Unfortunately the idea can't be proven since she never even got to her car, and certainly never went in the direction of the W (or FW either).

As I noted earlier, I am also a bit leery of what we "think is true" about the calls and texts, because without a full transcript of all of it, what little we know could be skewed from lack of context and/or accuracy. Obviously LE has all that, as does the family, but we only know (or think we know) bits and pieces.

True. Just think of how many times we've had to go back and actually quote/link the 3 warrants (prob 3-4x every day) because of misunderstanding, misquoting, skipping over facts stated, etc.

I think Twitter is great, especially since that's all we have from the hearing but it's based on others' note taking and observations, I'd love to get my eyes on those transcripts.

I'm a junkie for legal docs...sorry lol

I believe the parent of missing young adult can have an agenda, first and foremost to find the child. Hypothetical situation here: Perhaps you wouldn't want the public to know your child was playing house with a drug kingpin. Maybe you wouldn't want people to know that they argued a lot and fought a lot and so you said that any fight between them was no big deal. Maybe you would cover for the significant other of your child and say they were home sleeping in bed and that's why they didn't report your child missing and that they lost their phone for 4 days and that's why they never got the 15 calls from your child. Maybe they wouldn't want people to know that the night of the party the significant other was significantly closer than the house in another city - perhaps about 15 to 20 minutes away. I don't know. Just playing devil's advocate here folks... :dervish: Let's hope any parents agenda is to find the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth in their child's disappearance.

"•Cell tower locations indicate Foster was in Dallas the night of the incident. These records do not show him coming into the Plano area." http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

HF claims he lost his phone during the time Christina was trying to reach him.
The cell tower locations show HF's phone didn't leave Dallas the night of the incident.
(Some kind of "incident" actually happened early morning of August 30.)
Does HF have a microchip? :thinking:

The comments and evidence have to be put together before conclusions are drawn.
If HF told us he lost his phone during the time in question, then why does it matter where his phone was if he wasn't with his phone? Duh :banghead:
His phone won't tell the true story if he parted from his phone.
The careless statements printed in the media drive me nuts.
Bad luck for HF imo, he lost his phone during a time he needed an alibi. He said so himself.

Yeah, if the act itself happened in the garage, it didn't take long ...no time for finesse.

In the end of the 3:55 video, they are (literally) steps from walking right in the garage, and I think the car(s) were parked right there in front. Just to offer something to work with, online info says younger pedestrians "average walking rate" is 5 feet per second; at that pace, they would have covered 50 yards (half a football field) in 30 seconds. (FWIW, I don't think they were nearly that far from cars, when seen in video).

On the back end, to hop in-start-drive out takes next to no time if you're right by the exit (and in a HUGE rush, in that scenario). 30 seconds tops imo.

If we assume the "whatever" occurred next to the car, we only need time for a quick zap with a stun gun, a quick blow to the head, or whatever else to stun her before opening the trunk with a remote, dropping her in, and closing it. Two minutes is far more than enough for a quick hit or zap, followed by a quick toss of a small limp figure into a trunk that would have been right there, and all we need to know is that it's possible - it doesn't have to be "the most likely scenario" that occurred, just one that's possible.

Of course, it could have happened elsewhere. But we know at some point, she went into his trunk, and didn't do so of her own accord, willingly, or for her welfare.

I can see the scenario where the big fight came later, yep. I definitely think the wreck happened elsewhere, and bet it was somehow linked to more than just a bad driving experience.

The unverified girl who claimed to of been there that night and has since stopped posting the past few weeks, said multiple times she believed ea could of hit christina with his car..

HF claims he lost his phone during the time Christina was trying to reach him.
The cell tower locations show HF's phone didn't leave Dallas the night of the incident.
(Some kind of "incident" actually happened early morning of August 30.)
Does HF have a microchip? :thinking:

The comments and evidence have to be put together before conclusions are drawn.
If HF told us he lost his phone during the time in question, then why does it matter where his phone was if he wasn't with his phone? Duh :banghead:
His phone won't tell the true story if he parted from his phone.
The careless statements printed in the media drive me nuts.
Bad luck for HF imo, he lost his phone during a time he needed an alibi. He said so himself.

You either believe LE, and the reliability of what they testified to, or you don't. LE says they believe he was at the W, and cite the cell towers as one reason. It doesn't mean they don't have more (even possible they had eyes on him, given what we know now). They also know that he couldn't have gotten from the W to Shops area in any relatively short time period without being logged on toll roads all the way.

The unverified girl who claimed to of been there that night and has since stopped posting the past few weeks, said multiple times she believed ea could of hit christina with his car..

She said she was just guessing. I've thought about the possibiity, and I'm sure everyone else has too. For me, I keep coming back to the fact you wouldn't put someone in your TRUNK if you hit them and were trying to get them to a hospital. Plus, I don't think there was a pile of her blood in the parking lot, which you'd expect with something like that.

Can anyone tell me what vehicle seizure and forfeiture would be? ...

It's not that I don't believe LE. They won't answer my calls! Tell me to mind my own business. :rolleyes:
Do you think LE is willing to send me their complete case file, all warrants, investigative reports, cell records, all interviews, and details of witness/suspect stories and if they've changed (other than EA's)?
Has LE reviewed all the comments as told to Jonni thus shared with the public to the test of comparing those comments to the real evidence and claims the same person/people told LE?
I believe there are discrepancies in the claims others made surrounding the time of CM's disappearance (not only EA).

I believe there are discrepancies in the claims others made surrounding the time of CM's disappearance (not only EA).

Could be. ~shrug~ That was a long time ago, when no one knew any evidence and LE was keeping all its thoughts close to the vest. Now, we have a lot to work with and evaluate, sworn under oath. So far, it all leads to EA.

Though we probably only know a fraction of what LE knows, I don't see any value in bucking heads with and trying to contradict what LE has sworn to.

I would imagine embarassment and shame. From what we have seen, they were in the room and allowed the interviews to be held in their home, claiming his innocence. His mom at least, seemed to believe it. So now that he is in jail and they have a lawyer etc, I would imagine an attorney would say "stay quiet."
Just guessing though.

Remember CQ proclaiming Accion was representing EA parents. I cannot see that guy (he's like the Al Sharpton Jr. for Hispanics) telling them to sit idly by and keep quiet. If for one second CQ saw his innocence or a way out, he'd be yelling it at the top of his lungs at least to all the local Hispanic tv news channels that he has access to. I absolutely cannot see THAT guy keeping a lid on it, no way he loves that camera too much. IMO-MOO

However EA's attorney(s) might have explained how much damage those previous interviews caused, but like OP explained, we just don't know. I just don't see CQ suggesting the quiet route. Hes a bit wild IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7