GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #34 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO - If PPD thought CM got in EA car they would of stated that after DNA testing. PPD tested the trunk and seat belts from the front seat of EA's car. From what we've been told from PPD, CM's DNA came back in the trunk of EA's car. That would lead the investigators to believe CM never entered in the passenger seat of EA's car. So the potential crime to CM from EA happened in the parking garage in the 1-2 min window from entering the parking garage.

Can anyone tell me what vehicle seizure and forfeiture would be? ...

Usually tax or drug related. Typically means LE is legally taking (and keeping) the car as the product of illegal acts.

daisytrail...If you don't feel comfortable answering this question, I completely understand, but I am curious as to if you are a family member or close friend of Christina's? Thanks in advance.

No, I am not. I am surprised that you ask. Why? I had never heard of Christina until I heard on the news. I do not live in the metroplex.

IMO - If PPD thought CM got in EA car they would of stated that after DNA testing. PPD tested the trunk and seat belts from the front seat of EA's car. From what we've been told from PPD, CM's DNA came back in the trunk of EA's car. That would lead the investigators to believe CM never entered in the passenger seat of EA's car. So the potential crime to CM from EA happened in the parking garage in the 1-2 min window from entering the parking garage.

They tested stuff from the front. Didn't find DNA there. Doesn't mean it hadn't been there at some point, though. Just means that, if she was, they didn't find proof of it by the time they searched the car.

So rather than try to speculate as to something they can't prove, they just moved on imo.

And it's really not important. They don't have to prove she was or wasn't in the front seat, so I can't see them worrying about it. They know that at some point, he put her in his TRUNK, and she wouldn't have been there willingly or for her welfare. There's your abduction, right there, and they don't need to know or prove whether it happened at 3:57 or 4:57 or at a certain point in between.

Can anyone tell me what vehicle seizure and forfeiture would be? ...

It means that HF was a bad, bad boy so LE took his Pontiac away. But have no fear, he didn't have to result to public transport. That's when he got the Scion (that he never had) before the Cruiser.

Remember CQ proclaiming Accion was representing EA parents. I cannot see that guy (he's like the Al Sharpton Jr. for Hispanics) telling them to sit idly by and keep quiet. If for one second CQ saw his innocence or a way out, he'd be yelling it at the top of his lungs at least to all the local Hispanic tv news channels that he has access to. I absolutely cannot see THAT guy keeping a lid on it, no way he loves that camera too much. IMO-MOO

However EA's attorney(s) might have explained how much damage those previous interviews caused, but like OP explained, we just don't know. I just don't see CQ suggesting the quiet route. Hes a bit wild IMO

Accion isn't an attorney at all. His real attorney is who I was referring to.

You either believe LE, and the reliability of what they testified to, or you don't. LE says they believe he was at the W, and cite the cell towers as one reason. It doesn't mean they don't have more (even possible they had eyes on him, given what we know now). They also know that he couldn't have gotten from the W to Shops area in any relatively short time period without being logged on toll roads all the way.
What if he wasn't in his own vehicle?

No, I am not. I am surprised that you ask. Why? I had never heard of Christina until I heard on the news. I do not live in the metroplex.
I don't think, imo, you should feel the need to be so defensive.
The question was innocent because you seem, imo, that you have first-hand knowledge of how a part of the family could be feeling.

Yes it was a very challenging experience in more ways than I really think is appropriate to talk about here. I know we all have tough times eventually, and others' paths may be way steeper than mine. But thanks for the kind words. :smile:

(((HUGS))) to you SteveS.

It means that HF was a bad, bad boy so LE took his Pontiac away. But have no fear, he didn't have to result to public transport. That's when he got the Scion (that he never had) before the Cruiser.

:shocked2:
I was just wondering... Never said anyone's name :whistle:

Maybe police don't want to say how they really know that HF was not in the area, so they said the bit about his phone pings. Maybe he was being watched that night.

I don't think, imo, you should feel the need to be so defensive.
The question was innocent because you seem, imo, that you have first-hand knowledge of how a part of the family could be feeling.

Umm.. daisytrail's daughter is also missing... she stated that earlier...

And you can get to the shops from the W without going down the tollway.

In theory, sure. But, as I noted, not if you want to get there relatively quickly. Bypassing the straight shot down the tollway turns a 20-ish minute drive into a 40-45 minutes long-way-around.

No disrespect intended daisytrail. The only reason I asked was because you seemed to have some very definitive answers and well-informed posts that made me think you may have been a family member or close friend. I do not know anyone involved either, I live in the Midwest. I heard about CM's case from another thread on WS that I follow, that is what brought me here. :)

In theory, sure. But, as I noted, not if you want to get there relatively quickly. Bypassing the straight shot down the tollway turns a 20-ish minute drive into a 40-45 minutes long-way-around.

...not to mention all the cops that could be out on the side roads.. not a good thing, if you are "holding"

They tested stuff from the front. Didn't find DNA there. Doesn't mean it hadn't been there at some point, though. Just means that, if she was, they didn't find proof of it by the time they searched the car.

So rather than try to speculate as to something they can't prove, they just moved on imo.

And it's really not important. They don't have to prove she was or wasn't in the front seat, so I can't see them worrying about it. They know that at some point, he put her in his TRUNK, and she wouldn't have been there willingly or for her welfare. There's your abduction, right there, and they don't need to know or prove whether it happened at 3:57 or 4:57 or at a certain point in between.
Yes. They do. If they miss this point...their case has a hole the defense can drive a truck through. They cannot leave it open for the defense to claim someone put her in EA's trunk later to frame him.

I think I hit the nail on the head earlier about some of us being abused verbally/emotionally/physically, guns involved, and/or drugs, od's, or just that nature that makes you want to know how people think and come to these bizarre results. How the mind works will always be a mystery. It's a hard thing to learn, and you can't "unlearn" it. It can take years for someone to face justice, or years to get over it - so at the end of my rambling, Boots/SteveS/ and others who have suffered...I feel ya. It changes you forever. Hugs!

Umm.. daisytrail's daughter is also missing... she stated that earlier...
I'm so sorry! No disrespect intended. I'll research more on Daisy's missing daughter! Daisy, please know we'll be behind you and help you bring your daughter home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asset Locator