GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #34 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when I think I Have this case somewhat in order in my brain... an order of having it figured out to some point...it gets all messed up ... now, it seems... actually... not anything I really believed before... but now it seems its very very plausible others were involved...could of even been somewhat planned...I can't really fathom it because I've never lived in the mysterious land of drug induced behavoir... but, actually, people could of been mad at her... annoyed, wanted her gone... I mean this happens in the that bizarre preppy yuppy drug people... right? Is this correct...plausible...?
Yes, it's happened in all social circles, IMO.

But LE has indeed sworn that it is their belief (not rumor, misdirection, or a question for which they don't have an answer or haven't investigated) that HF was at the W when this stuff went down. As you note, we don't know what all LE has as far as evidence, but we have been provided the bottom line of what it says, and they did cite one piece of evidence they have that has supported that belief.

We can reject their evidence and beliefs, as if we know better than they do. We can ignore the fact they have more evidence that we haven't even seen, and second-guess their ability to accurately assess the value of what they know and any possible blind spots. Or we can say, "Okay, LE has evidence that convinces them that HF was at the W when all this went down, and they swear that's what they believe based on everything they have uncovered so far. Got it."

<mod snip>

Believing does not equal knowing. My kids used to believe Santa Claus. Now, they KNOW he's not real. LE also believed HF coud have given CM drugs. MOO

For a few months now, I have felt like Christina's disappearance is a result of one guy snapping. As this case progresses, I realize that as new details become sparse that the minds on this board get creative resulting in more grand reasons. In the past, the grand theories die off as new incriminating evidence comes to light. But, I admit that I have been wrestling lately with adopting thoughts of involvement of more people being involved. HF? ALP? I really don't know.

Then to kick it off, I happened to be at a gathering Saturday evening with a bunch of cops from another local police department. Laughs were good, conversation was easy, they were talking some shop. I brought up Christina's case to one and he turned around and asked his CSI buddy, the CSI cop changed the subject so quick that it was a little awkward. It may not have been anything, but it made me think. It seemed like he was afraid of saying something that he shouldn't. It just made me think that behind the scene, there may be related investigations that includes more than just Plano and Allen PD. IDK, it may have been he wanted to talk about how much he loves his wife.....lol.
People will probably hate me for saying this (and I'm surprisingly ok with that) but I've wondered if there was an investigation going on parallel to Christina's. When the drug bust with HF occured I thought I'd got my answer but maybe it doesn't stop there. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I promise. Just seems to be more under the surface with this. Why did it take so long to arrest EA? Isn't the AK charge based on information they had long before his arrest?

Why did it take so long to arrest EA? Isn't the AK charge based on information they had long before his arrest?

That answer is easy, and it's not mysterious nor hinting of something lurking in the unknown. They were waiting for the DNA test results for the DNA they had found in EA's trunk, to see if it was CM's. Once they got that, showing EA put CM in his trunk and therefore had abducted her (and perhaps more), they arrested him and put him in jail.

Jmo I have seen nothing that indicates involvement of anyone other than the accused.
The only question I have is motive,which is not even necessary to prove and often cannot be determined for certain. Could have been a combo of drugs and anger.

Just when I think I Have this case somewhat in order in my brain... an order of having it figured out to some point...it gets all messed up ... now, it seems... actually... not anything I really believed before... but now it seems its very very plausible others were involved...could of even been somewhat planned...I can't really fathom it because I've never lived in the mysterious land of drug induced behavoir... but, actually, people could of been mad at her... annoyed, wanted her gone... I mean this happens in the that bizarre preppy yuppy drug people... right? Is this correct...plausible...?

I'm sure everyone has their own opinion, imo, yes ma'am. As you can see from my example, people do weird crap when they're spun out like that.

What if he wasn't in his own vehicle?
MOO, I think the W hotel probably had cameras, lots of them. I would especially assume so in the parking lot and/or entrances, exits. It's an upscale place, many celebrities stay there while in town and it's in downtown Dallas...not the safest place either. So I'm guessing they pulled video as well as other means to track HF whereabouts to confirm he was where he said he was that night. Besides bf's are usually where LE begin their search. It didn't help that he's no angel so I'm sure they shook him down.

Are you guys really going back to the "believing" vs "knowing" comment about drugs? Lol

Not necessarily about the drugs, just referring back to the specific word "believe" and how it was used in the member's comment I quoted and responded to. At the end of the day, believing does not equal knowing. MOO

Believing does not equal knowing. My kids used to believe Santa Claus. Now, they KNOW he's not real. LE also believed HF coud have given CM drugs. MOO

You're right. We should continue to focus on what we know. Which is:
EA was the last person she was ever seen with, her DNA was found IN HIS TRUNK in multiple places (where she wouldn't have been willingly or for her welfare), he has lied about everything that happened that night as LE has tried to find out and find her, and she has never been seen or heard from again. That's an easy 2+2 to add together, for anyone.

HF claims he lost his phone during the time Christina was trying to reach him.
The cell tower locations show HF's phone didn't leave Dallas the night of the incident.
(Some kind of "incident" actually happened early morning of August 30.)
Does HF have a microchip? :thinking:

The comments and evidence have to be put together before conclusions are drawn.
If HF told us he lost his phone during the time in question, then why does it matter where his phone was if he wasn't with his phone? Duh :banghead:
His phone won't tell the true story if he parted from his phone.
The careless statements printed in the media drive me nuts.
Bad luck for HF imo, he lost his phone during a time he needed an alibi. He said so himself.

it would be a problem if that was his only alibi ... but what do you think are the chances he was at the W parting by himself ... I'd guess pretty slim.

She said she was just guessing. I've thought about the possibiity, and I'm sure everyone else has too. For me, I keep coming back to the fact you wouldn't put someone in your TRUNK if you hit them and were trying to get them to a hospital. Plus, I don't think there was a pile of her blood in the parking lot, which you'd expect with something like that.

i'm curious as to if he hit her with his car, but not on accident.

You're right. We should continue to focus on what we know. Which is:
EA was the last person she was ever seen with, her DNA was found IN HIS TRUNK in multiple places (where she wouldn't have been willingly or for her welfare), he has lied about everything that happened that night as LE has tried to find out and find her, and she has never been seen or heard from again. That's an easy 2+2 to add together, for anyone.

No one disagrees her DNA was found in the trunk so I'm not sure the point of this post, Steve. We are left to speculate because we don't have all the facts. Believe what you want, and I'll believe what I want. Either way, it doesn't matter because neither one of us are LE or even likely to be on the jury. MOO

I don't think, imo, you should feel the need to be so defensive.
The question was innocent because you seem, imo, that you have first-hand knowledge of how a part of the family could be feeling.

considering she has had the same experience as them she probably does have an idea how they feel.

I am doubting this because the alleged dealers they pulled in from the sting were all doing business at the one central location where the arrests were made. No reason for them to follow or otherwise put them under extended surveillance individually, imo. They got what they needed to make federal cases against each one...evidently.

i agree and it is my feeling the sting was against to club more so than the individuals they just had to bust the individuals as part of the process of shutting the club down.

I'm still trying to catch up. And, I know I rarely post, but I am reading along everyday.

So what could the keys have meant? I'm puzzled. We discussed code for 2 kilos. If we're talking sex trade, what would 2 keys mean?

Safety deposit box? Storage shed? Closet at the house?

I'm speculating places where money/drugs are kept.

I'm still trying to catch up. And, I know I rarely post, but I am reading along everyday.

Safety deposit box? Storage shed? Closet at the house?

I'm speculating places where money/drugs are kept.

I checked Urban Dictionary, and "keys" can also refer to a hit of cocaine - so 2 keys could mean 2 hits of cocaine. JMO

MOO, I think the W hotel probably had cameras, lots of them. I would especially assume so in the parking lot and/or entrances, exits. It's an upscale place, many celebrities stay there while in town and it's in downtown Dallas...not the safest place either. So I'm guessing they pulled video as well as other means to track HF whereabouts to confirm he was where he said he was that night. Besides bf's are usually where LE begin their search. It didn't help that he's no angel so I'm sure they shook him down.

BBM
I lurked here before joining and of the cases that I recall, the missing person's home was searched. In many instances the search was done with the permission of the spouse/ S.O./roommate/ family member etc. Did that happen in this case? TIA. Clues can be found regarding what happened in days leading up to the disappearance, also state of mind... evidence of different kinds.. many things. (imo)

BBM
I lurked here before joining and of the cases that I recall, the missing person's home was searched. In many instances the search was done with the permission of the spouse/ S.O./roommate/ family member etc. Did that happen in this case? TIA. Clues can be found regarding what happened in days leading up to the disappearance, also state of mind... evidence of different kinds.. many things. (imo)

If it was it must not have been a very thorough search because that dang camera had been on the list of what she may have had with her and it wasn't until weeks later that her parents reported that it was back at her and HF's house in Ft. Worth.

BBM

If CM's home was not searched ...? Surely it was. Because if it wasn't, it would have to mean that the LE was avoiding the most logical place to look for evidence. Wouldn't they want to determine that her stuff was still there in order to decide how to categorize this missing?

Was it stated that ALP and HF were arguing that night? Imo, the flurry of calls to HF and the few to ALP could have been about that and not because she was desperately trying to get ahold of him bc she was jealous. Maybe he was the jealous one. Was it unusual for her to go out without him?
Do we know what kind of past relationship HF had with EA? Or ALP had with EA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal