GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #35 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! This thread has really hit a wall starting a few days ago. That's what happens when no new information is available. Guess we will have to wait for more evidence to be released or for the AK trial to start.

Yeah, unless you wanna discuss keys or something... it's pretty quiet.. :crazy:

Violence against women happens whether they are sexy or not. Grandmas get raped. Your words make me think of something iconic rather than something real, but sometimes cultural icons become reality, become new cultural icons again. Think Jean Harlow, Marilyn Monroe, Madonna, Lady Gaga, on and on. Hitchcock played with the stereotypes of hot blonde vs. cool blonde and discussed sexuality quite a bit. As far as role models go, I think culture looms larger than anyone's parenting skills. Yet so much in life is just luck. Good luck. Bad luck.

I don't think Christina was a woman who was waiting for someone like EA to just happen in her life. I don't think he was actually looking for her in particular. It was probably a matter of opportunity for him and bad luck for Christina, although if there was stalking going on, perhaps LE will present that as part of their case.

I realize that after this time, she may not be found. That is horrible for her family and I hope searches continue. In the meantime, I am quite willing for justice to play its role.

Okay. My post was just a thought along with a reason to bump the thread.
At this time, there's not much more to discuss.

I assure that I didn't mean anything rude. I actually think the subject which you raised would make a good thread all on its own. :angel::seeya:

Sorry, last night I glanced over your reply and misinterpreted its intent.
It sounded argumentative then but now it does not.

Can you clarify what you meant by, "I don't think Christina was a woman who was waiting around for someone like EA to just happen in her life."?
Because it sounds as if you think that's what I think yet I don't even understand where this idea came from. The idea never entered my mind anyway.

I didn't read any hostility into daisytrail's post. She's simply making the point ( from what I understand) that a girl or woman can do everything "right" (e.g., have the best role models, never do drugs or spend time around those who do) and still be raped, kidnapped, murdered, etc.

I don't disagree and know this to be true (anyone can become a victim).
My post didn't address this issue though.
How does asking, why do young women, in 2014, still relate to Marilyn Monroe? equate to those same young women are deserving of or suggest a reason why they'd meet up with tragedy?

Maybe hostility was the wrong word for me to use to describe what I felt.
Maybe "defensive" is more accurate.

Posting about Marilyn Monroe has nothing to do with the crime - only that, it dawned on me, it may be time to rethink the focus of our admiration.
I went off on a tangent based on CM's interest in MM and don't believe that particular interest resulted in her disappearance.

For me I'd like to reiterate that I believe EA is involved in the disappearance of Christina Morris.
The question still remains to be seen (IMO) if anyone else is involved and to what extent.

I'm pretty sure that the keys reference were to drugs, and could be either marijuana or cocaine (rock). If the two keys in the photo referred to 2 kilos, which is a large amount, it would appear to me that it could be split among more than one of the people at the apartment, or possibly EA (or someone else) was doing some dealing on the side. If this is correct, then Christina had both her car keys and her house keys that night, and all the keys references were drug related

I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but see examples below.

Kilo (or Key)

In this reference a Kilo would be 2.2 pounds worth of drugs which is one of the largest most used measurements when it comes to cocaine and marijuana.

(snip)

Many dealers and middlemen involved in the life talk about "Kilo's" in the phonetically similar "key" and speak as locksmiths or keys as "car keys" you have to drop off to a customer.

Man 1: It's been nice talking to you but I have to go see a man about some keys (kilo's). I have my locksmith with me (trusted friend).
Man 2: (Understanding the metaphor but confusing the conversation in case they are being eavesdropped on) OK.. swing by when you finish. We'll put them keys on a ring when you get back. (Meaning we will divide and bag up the drugs when you return.)
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Kilo+(or+Key)

Trying to interpret the text Christina sent HF asking him to leave the door open because she has lost her house keys. I don't know if "lost" means a possible lost sale, or if "leave the door open" means he should be open to making a sale. I don't have a clue what that means.

But this has me convinced that Christina's disappearance has more to do with drugs than a sexual motive. It's possible one turned into another, but drugs seem to have played a big part.

I check back every day to see if's there been any break, it's so sad that we've come to a halt.

Do the right thing Enrique!

Unfortunately, I can't see him doing the right thing, he doesn't seem to have a conscience.

Only if there is something in it for him, will he come clean about what he did with Christina. Until then, he will continue to lie and deny.

MOO

Yeah, unless you wanna discuss keys or something... it's pretty quiet.. :crazy:

Now that I have convinced myself that keys really means kilos, I feel I've wasted time on wondering about those stupid keys and how could she get into her house, how could she get into her car :)

Sorry, last night I glanced over your reply and misinterpreted its intent.
It sounded argumentative then but now it does not.

Can you clarify what you meant by, "I don't think Christina was a woman who was waiting around for someone like EA to just happen in her life."?
Because it sounds as if you think that's what I think yet I don't even understand where this idea came from. The idea never entered my mind anyway.

I think that they may get us for being OT, and that is one reason why I suggested another thread. My mind took a tangent when I posted that. I did think that some people might interpret what you said as victim bashing and I want to assure you that I didn't take it that way. Maybe you were thinking aloud and I was certainly thinking aloud. My mind actually took lots of leaps. (I am ADD; I leap!) So my mind went sort of like this: role models > Marilyn Monroe > sexy women > crimes of violence against > Black Dahlia/Elizabeth Short > murdered > James Ellroy (his book/obsession with) > Short again > his own mother's murder > why? > extreme objectification of women > modern feminism > on and on and on. And I'll bet no one here will ever ask me about my thought process again.

Honestly, at this point, even I am not sure what I meant. :scared: I write a bit of fiction and my own mind is dark, dark, dark.

Except . . . back in the 70s, I took a self-defense course taught by a retired FBI agent, and he said something about victim genesis (something like that) in which he theorized that most crimes began with something about the nature of the victim. I remember being irritated by that and rejected it immediately. I didn't like him. He also said that the safest thing a woman could do if a man attempted to rape her was to "lie back and enjoy it." Oh, I did not like him at all!

I'm pretty sure that the keys reference were to drugs, and could be either marijuana or cocaine (rock). If the two keys in the photo referred to 2 kilos, which is a large amount, it would appear to me that it could be split among more than one of the people at the apartment, or possibly EA (or someone else) was doing some dealing on the side. If this is correct, then Christina had both her car keys and her house keys that night, and all the keys references were drug related

Trying to interpret the text Christina sent HF asking him to leave the door open because she has lost her house keys. I don't know if "lost" means a possible lost sale, or if "leave the door open" means he should be open to making a sale. I don't have a clue what that means.

But this has me convinced that Christina's disappearance has more to do with drugs than a sexual motive. It's possible one turned into another, but drugs seem to have played a big part.

A kilo of cocaine would be lots-o-stuff ($$$)!

I'm of the opinion she actually lost her keys. Lots of people will carry loose keys so as not to carry a purse. Although, IIRC, Christina did carry a purse/clutch/backpack thingy, so I don't know.

I realize many are over key talk, so I won't go there. BUT, I do think keys are important here. Somehow.

A kilo of cocaine would be lots-o-stuff ($$$)!

Yes, a kilo of cocaine sounds really excessive - maybe a kilo of marijuana? Or they could have their own code and a key means half a kilo or whatever percentage they have agreed on.

Whilst I'm aware that keys refers to kilos of drugs I can't agree that the picture was a coded message.

IMO over 2lbs, is not an amount that anyone other than the top dealers would be carrying around and also just on a practical level it doesn't seem likely that Christina would go to the trouble of taking and sending a photo of keys when she could just send an untraceable imessage in a fraction of the time.

JMO but would like to hear others theories.

I'm still in KISS mode, she lost the keys, she found the keys, she sent a funny picture maybe with a message about what a klutz she was. We know from her twitter that she has previous for losing her keys.

JMO

Thanks zippixx, now were back on the subject of keys!

j/k :crazy:

Someone way upthread, or maybe even the thread before, posted something about key bumps. I have no idea what an amount that small would cost.
Key bumps are tiny. It literally is a small amount that you put on the end of a key and snort. I don't believe anyone would purchase that, it's mostly done if you have a larger amount and are in a crowded place or somewhere that you can't put a line of cocaine out to snort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills