GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #35 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If drug dealing factors are involved with CM's disappearance, I'm not sure EA will or can talk.
He, or a family member, would be a dead man sooner rather than later.
It appears there may have been ongoing conflict between two dealers known to CM.

There isn't a record or evidence EA was dealing drugs.
Considering how much he claims he drank that night, he probably has a substance abuse problem (beyond recreational use).
Hard to fathom he'd be so careless to send such a blatant text asking for "good rock" though. As if it was a big "f-you" to HF.
Especially considering dealers must have suspected there was an investigation going on (surrounding the after hours club) due to the recent overdoses resulting in deaths.

I'm putting myself in the shoes of a drug dealer.
My gf or the person she is with, sends me a request for "that good rock".
How would I react to the text?
Would I want to wring someone's neck?

Shouldn't drug dealers always suspect they're being watched?
Something about EA sending a text from his phone to HF's (regular) phone, is strange imo.
Also, in the beginning, everyone insisted it was CM who used EA's phone in an attempt to get HF's attention.
Jonni confirmed it was true (apparently HF showed her his phone) as there was a vm included from EA's number too.

Well what if it was not EA that sent the good rock text.
Nor the one to leave the door open!

I don't believe it was Christina either!

I feel this is a drug issue and a very serious one.

JMO

"...does the fact EA passed the Custer gantry mean he exited onto 121 just past Custer Road?"

Nope. It means he was on 121 and headed E/NE on 121 just past Custer ...but it offers no indication at all as to where he exited 121. That gantry is the very last toll-taking point.

He could have exited at the very next exit, of course. Or he could have gone all the way to Hwy 75 and turned south. Or exited anywhere in-between. In theory, he could have gone even farther than Hwy 75, except for the limiting fact that he was back at the Shops area by around 4:45, and perhaps even earlier, so time-wise it is not likely he went farther NE than that.

One thing to realize: LE may already know more or less exactly where he exited, and every street he took. So far, they have told of a few pieces of ping evidence, necessary to support their thinking in affidavits or in court. But they have tons more, no doubt, and the only limiters we have are as to a certain "ping off of this tower by that phone." LE likely has dozens or even hundreds of additional ping data on the phones of EA, CM, and probably many others as well. We have only seen the tip of the iceberg.
I believe the drones shown in the Disappeared episode, Lone Star Mystery, about CM's case, were searching an area by office buildings (picture industrial park) off Watters Rd. and Exchange in Allen. That made me think EA exited Custer, stayed on the access road until turning left onto Watters.

Are you implying his searches don't matter? because I'm fairly certain he doesn't frequent Websleuths as a reason for some things one would be looking up as a reason for the type of searches I'm thinking of.

Nope that's not what I said at all. And if he wasn't the only one who used the computer, the defense attorney can and will explain it as such.

You guys are right. There's no question that there's evidence EA had a bite mark on his arm. Probably happened when EA was trying to put her IN HIS TRUNK and abduct her, which we know he did, and was probably the same event caused him to be bruised and looking like crap when he came to work on Saturday. Didn't we also hear he was walking with a bad limp too, maybe she kicked him in the nether regions? Hope so. Go Christina!

EA's colleague said he saw what appeared to be a bite mark, but when LE checked him over, several days later, they didn't mention it. Either the colleague was mistaken, or the mark had healed into a bruise by the time LE looked at him.

Another thought is - what if the injuries to EA were not caused by Christina? Could they have been caused by the same accident that dented the front of his car? Or, were they caused by someone else - possibly when they were asked to provide an alibi for him? No one is going to be happy about being placed in a situation where they are expected to lie to LE on someone else's behalf involving a possible murder case.

I believe the drones shown in the Disappeared episode, Lone Star Mystery, about CM's case, were searching an area by office buildings (picture industrial park) off Watters Rd. and Exchange in Allen. That made me think EA exited Custer, stayed on the access road until turning left onto Watters.

Thanks for that info, but I'm not sure how that would indicate to us where he would have exited 121 shortly after 4:08.

Remember, LE said they believe she was still in EA's trunk until after 5:30. Her phone was still traveling with his until 4:47. If the theory is that LE led them to search that place, then wouldn't LE have been pointing out places EA drove after 5:30, not at 4-something?

And if it was a place they searched without LE's input, then of course the selection of that search site still won't have any indication of what a ping trail showed between 4 and 4:45.

Well what if it was not EA that sent the good rock text.
Nor the one to leave the door open!

I don't believe it was Christina either!

I feel this is a drug issue and a very serious one.

JMO

If neither of them sent the "rock" text, then someone else was walking to the garage with them, because that text was sent between 3:50-3:55... (from EA's phone).. IMO, that did not happen

If neither of them sent the "rock" text, then someone else was walking to the garage with them, because that text was sent between 3:50-3:55... (from EA's phone).. IMO, that did not happen

Ohhhh are we positive about that?
Then yes that did not happen.

Ohhhh are we positive about that?
Then yes that did not happen.

I am positive that the texts were sent between 3:50-3:55 & your link confirms that. So, if CM or EA did not send those texts, then someone else would have had to be walking with them & also happened to vanish when the CCTV activated. Sooo.. IMO.. that did not happen:peace:

If there was an accomplice, I would assume they were waiting for them at the car or at EA house or at a prearranged meeting spot. Perhaps that's why he wanted to clear his phone (according to the list found in the trash pull) from the 29th on?

They said he had a lot of electronic devices in his car. Did he clear them all?

Why would he clear his phone if there wasn't some sort of incriminating texts? Makes it seem less likely to have "just happened".

If there was an accomplice, I would assume they were waiting for them at the car or at EA house or at a prearranged meeting spot. Perhaps that's why he wanted to clear his phone (according to the list found in the trash pull) from the 29th on?

:yeahthat: The problem is not being able to see what happened inside the garage - poor CCTV footage. In fact, at first they couldn't even identify the vehicles leaving. With the Camaro's windows being tinted so dark - hard to identify if there were any passengers too.

They said he had a lot of electronic devices in his car. Did he clear them all?

Why would he clear his phone if there wasn't some sort of incriminating texts? Makes it seem less likely to have "just happened".

I wish I had a quarter for every phone involved that night that was cleared/cleaned/wiped.... :twocents:

You're correct. One very reputable reporter, BF interviewed the actual Sprint employee who told her about his physical injuries and demeanor the following day. TOS encourages us to discuss MSM reporting, LE testimony, LE press conferences and legal documents. I find MSM useful and thorough. The links you've posted are national media outlets, not some blog from an unknown person or other pseudo science tales. I've yet to find one written (reputable) MSM report or LE doc discuss some drug gang kidnapping, hold for ransom, handoff, sex trade, underground conspiracies type of situation.

I just cannot follow along that path, as I see you're not either.

I definitely can't follow that path, I mean let's just consider what we know. They go out & party their faces off, there's drugs involved, they're up til past 3am.. Even when I was in my 20's if it was *that* late at night I'd want to crash at my friends and not attempt to drive home, especially since CM was what, 45 min away from home? I'd be exhausted at that point from a day/evening of drinking and such. And in the timeline it alleges that EA did 10 shots of captain morgan that day? Wtf? What's the only thing that make you keep going with energy when you are drinking like a fish all day? That makes me think they were probably doing lines at their other friends place or something, and were pretty amped up. Watching interviews with EA reminds me of the demeanor of a guy I used to know in the party scene who had a pretty short fuse and would flip out randomly, would be worse when he was messed up. I don't think there's any conspiracy or sex trafficking or anything surrounding this. I think simply they were coked up, got into some kind of disagreement, EA went into a substance rage (think about every headline you've ever seen w/ celebrities, criminals etc who do crazy stuff in a drug rage), beat the crap out of her, probably bashed her head against the car or something and threw her in the trunk (where they found all the DNA). Being doped up like he was, he freaked, drove out to some remote location (his car was pretty beat up the next day right?) and did whatever he did being all twacked out (I super hate even saying this but, this is my unfortunate speculation.) Following the timeline and what we know.... Ugh. People can tend to make very, very, very poor choices when under the influence. He knows exactly what happened to her. You know he knows. If this involved a couple of other people the whole incident would be much cleaner, it's much easier for a group of guys to control someone without any evidence being left behind such as DNA in the trunk and dents on his car. JMO.

I haven't found much information yet bout EA's past... What do we know about him? Does he have any sort of history of having a short fuse, or getting into trouble, or being generally shady? I know he got fired from Sprint right for stealing a phone.. So that kind of speaks something about his character. I hate to judge any book by it's cover, but his demeanor and eyes and general look give me a shady impression. My thoughts about what happened are just my own opinion, of course.

I am positive that the texts were sent between 3:50-3:55 & your link confirms that. So, if CM or EA did not send those texts, then someone else would have had to be walking with them & also happened to vanish when the CCTV activated. Sooo.. IMO.. that did not happen:peace:

I am positive it was either CM or EA that sent the texts about the "good rock". I am curious as to exactly what the argument was about which apparently did not involve EA.

Since we're referencing BF timeline, here is an updated (most recent) version of events with additional details previously missing from the 12/2014 timeline.
http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_14dd4862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html

....Stamm estimates it’s about a 10-minute walk from Paulina Petrosky’s apartment to the parking garage. It’s believed they walked down Parkwood Boulevard and turned left onto Legacy Drive.
Benzick pulled video from two businesses, nothing unusual about walk to parking garage.

I suppose others' could have joined them along this walk, gotten EA's phone and sent these texts to HF phone while avoiding any surveilance in the area. That makes a lot of sense...

Question???

when was he clearing the phone anyone have the date?
Was it right after or after she was reported missing?
I cant remember anymore.

I have considered that Christina might only have been unconscious leaving the garage. I can see her becoming unconscious and EA thinks he may have an opportunity to carry her off, have sex with her, and then bring her back. I can see him doing something like that and maybe being foolish enough to think he can get away with. What stops me here is that she took Adderall, and Adderall is very much a stimulant. I cannot see her falling asleep, which leaves force as the other alternative.

About whether or not she died at the garage: Here I have to be aware of my own bias. I want to think that she suffered as little as possible. I think most of us do. Going against my own wish, I actually think she was in the passenger seat alive and well, which would have meant that she was willing to go somewhere with EA. Perhaps he convinced her that he was fitter to drive. Who knows? I think EA cleaned out the car so well in the interior that nothing from her showed up when LE went over the passenger area. I believe she probably died elsewhere than the garage.

I feel like I read somewhere, possibly here in the forums previously, that they found saliva DNA from CM on the sealing of his trunk? Is that confirmed? If that's the case it makes me wonder if she was alive in the trunk when he drove out of the garage... if she was screaming and kicking in the trunk and that's how her saliva got there? And you bet he tried to clean up the stuff from the inside of the trunk, I would imagine, since he did the outside.. Obviously he missed that trunk mat and didn't clean the seal of the trunk enough.. I'm just wondering what would have gone down to get her saliva onto the trunk seal if that is confirmed...

I'm not sure CM wanted to drive all the way to Fort Worth to home. Madden was at home, but BF was not. SN said "she insisted on driving." She was a "little upset." Mom says CM and bf were having usual/typical bf/gf argument. Later we learn that argument involved ex-bf.

Per first affidavit: "He said Morris was talking on the phone loudly and sounded upset."

https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/2...llow_share=true&escape=false&view_mode=scroll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste