GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #35 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, my wording wasn't correct on that, I mean to say more like he wiped one phone and then stole the other, and wiped that one too. That is what I had read. Or did he just toss the first phone somewhere and then steal the second one and wipe it? But yes he only stole the one and got caught. Why would he steal it though if he had nothing incriminating going on? To risk losing your job?

This was interesting too:

Cathy Stamm, Plano PD detective
•Arochi signed consent forms to allow detectives to search his vehicle on Sept. 3. Stamm noticed multiple cellphones in car. She asked for consent to look through the phones, which Arochi denied.

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

Would it be possible he could have had CM's cell phone at that time in his car? Of course, we never had a good description of the cell phone from the beginning. It changed almost as often as the clothing she was wearing changed.

Something else, just my opinion, that makes me think these people were not as drug fulled as some believe... But in my personal experience people who drink and take drugs (cocaine) don't have much of an appitite. Just my personal experience of people on drugs. So I don't see them being so high on drugs they want to go for a burger. That doesn't make sense to me.

Canabis - well known for giving people the munchies.

I am really just struggling to see this being drug related.

•When presented with a photo showing his car leaving the Henry’s Tavern parking garage, Arochi said he thinks all the parking garages look the same, especially when he’s drunk. He said “It was just a blurry night. … I’m really distracted all the time. … I really don’t remember at all. When I mix drinks I black out all the time.”

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

I think more people blackout after a night of drinking than would admit it.

Regarding his interview, I don't know either. I found it interesting that he mentioned like 9 people being at the party rather than just the original 5 in the affidavit.

Just.... wow. One thing I'm wondering - "Arochi said he thinks all the parking garages look the same, especially when he’s drunk. He said “It was just a blurry night. … I’m really distracted all the time. … I really don’t remember at all. When I mix drinks I black out all the time.”" - So he just admitted he was drinking and driving. I guess they couldn't get him on DUI also seeing as how they didn't catch him at the time he did it and there's no field test or BAC blown.. Dang it. I mean they already have him on WAY bigger evidence I know, but doesn't that just throw a little fuel on the fire... He could have easily killed someone by driving around drunk anyways in the first place. What a guy. /eyeroll

Something else, just my opinion, that makes me think these people were not as drug fulled as some believe... But in my personal experience people who drink and take drugs (cocaine) don't have much of an appitite. Just my personal experience of people on drugs. So I don't see them being so high on drugs they want to go for a burger. That doesn't make sense to me.

Lolly, I think they were doing a big ol mixer... In the past I have done all three combined that you mentioned above - It gives an interesting mix of being tipsy, wired and you have insane munchies... Just the upper alone will make you not want to eat, but that night at a friends house we stayed up til 7am in the morning and ate everything in site. It is possible to have munchies also if you are drinking & mixing uppers, because drinking will also give you the drunken munchies. This is also just from my personal experience of my past, but I could definitely see them having a cocktail of variety of substances and being amped up but also hungry.. Also if you're a long term substance abuser you know the correct formula to maintain a "perfect high" and not crash, especially when alcohol is also involved. You want to eat so you don't pass out and can keep going. MOO, based on previous crazy experiences lol.

Not all of them went to Whataburger.

Excellent point! Maybe this group was more into pot and Adderall and liquor of course instead of cocaine, mollies, heroin, etc. EA admitted to smoking pot before going to PP's apartment. And really I don't see someone who's liquored up and just chowed down on a Whataburger interested in a whole lot other than going home and crashing.

Maybe all the damage to his car happened in Henry's Tavern parking garage as he was trying to leave?

Sorry if this has already been posted previously but it's the first time I've read the article, from an ABC affiliate, found some interesting sounding things - http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crime/2014/12/19/documents-morris-dna-trunk-arochi-car/20638489/ -

"A search warrant affidavit says her DNA was found in the lid of the car's trunk. It also speculates that Arochi may have been angry or frustrated as he walked to a parking garage with Morris, because another woman had rejected his advances."

"Police also write in the affidavit that Morris would have had to have been forced or placed unwillingly into Arochi's trunk for that type of DNA to be in that location."

"The affidavit goes into detail about what happened the night Morris disappeared. Friends say Arochi was interested in another friend romantically that night, and became angry when she declined his advances. Investigating officers wrote that they believe Arochi was sexually frustrated after being denied, so he acted upon that when he was with Morris." - Didn't she have an argument in front of EA that night on her phone with her boyfriend? Maybe EA tried to console her and be like "It's okay baby, you're better than that you deserve better, come home with me I'll make you feel better, blah blah" and she turned him down, he was already angry over the previous rejection & was all jacked up on drugs, then took it out on CM with that motive?

"Back in November, Arochi was charged with interfering with the investigation. Documents say he was interviewed several times by police, and each time his story changed or didn't add up."

And lastly - What is this all about? - "Two searches of Arochi's trash at his Allen home also provided police with more evidence. Rags, towels and empty bottles of 409 and bleach were found. An empty gallon bottle of "OdoBan" cleaner was also in the trash, as well as a handwritten note in Spanish. Translated, the note read "black shirt, texts from the 29th through today's date; bank bills and cellular bills.""

Lolly, I think they were doing a big ol mixer... In the past I have done all three combined that you mentioned above - It gives an interesting mix of being tipsy, wired and you have insane munchies... Just the upper alone will make you not want to eat, but that night at a friends house we stayed up til 7am in the morning and ate everything in site. It is possible to have munchies also if you are drinking & mixing uppers, because drinking will also give you the drunken munchies. This is also just from my personal experience of my past, but I could definitely see them having a cocktail of variety of substances and being amped up but also hungry.. Also if you're a long term substance abuser you know the correct formula to maintain a "perfect high" and not crash, especially when alcohol is also involved. You want to eat so you don't pass out and can keep going. MOO, based on previous crazy experiences lol.

Your probably so right. I don't have that much experience with these drugs. Non personal, only people in my surroundings!!

Just.... wow. One thing I'm wondering - "Arochi said he thinks all the parking garages look the same, especially when he’s drunk. He said “It was just a blurry night. … I’m really distracted all the time. … I really don’t remember at all. When I mix drinks I black out all the time.”" - So he just admitted he was drinking and driving. I guess they couldn't get him on DUI also seeing as how they didn't catch him at the time he did it and there's no field test or BAC blown.. Dang it. I mean they already have him on WAY bigger evidence I know, but doesn't that just throw a little fuel on the fire... He could have easily killed someone by driving around drunk anyways in the first place. What a guy. /eyeroll

He also said he thought he parked in the other garage...Yet here he was walking with Christina!

I'm not sure CM wanted to drive all the way to Fort Worth to home. Madden was at home, but BF was not. SN said "she insisted on driving." She was a "little upset." Mom says CM and bf were having usual/typical bf/gf argument. Later we learn that argument involved ex-bf.

Per first affidavit: "He said Morris was talking on the phone loudly and sounded upset."

https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/2...llow_share=true&escape=false&view_mode=scroll

But, if he were blackout drunk, would he have even remembered that? He says he doesn't remember walking her to the garage but, when shown a picture of the surveillence video, he suddenly remembers that she was upset? :thinking:

Your probably so right. I don't have that much experience with these drugs. Non personal, only people in my surroundings!!

Lolly I wish I didn't! Lol, would have saved myself a ton of trouble!! But you live and you learn, and I've been able to help others see that sobriety isn't such a bad idea after all, so it's not a total loss. I could write a heck of a memoir someday. But sadly it's not all just fun and games, there is some really dark and nasty, violent icky stuff that can go down because of being hooked on something and being around the wrong people at the wrong times who are also messed up. Christina and her family have been through enough already, no matter what she was ever involved in or has done, she doesn't deserve this and her family doesn't, she deserves to be brought home and they all deserve peace and closure. Praying for justice every single day for her!

Okay, I think that is the reason the keys were hidden from Christina - to keep her drinking and driving. No rotten :tomato: please!

"•Arochi said Morris seemed tipsy, but was OK to drive."

I think the LE's opinion is the same as the PI's regarding the drinking and drugs at this point:

"Boudreaux said that in her career as a PI, every person she has looked for disappeared under circumstances involving drugs, money or sex. She believes Morris’s disappearance is somehow drug-related.

“[The people she was with] like to party, and I think it all stems from drugs,” she said. “I’ve tried to tell these people that do drugs that I don’t really care about the drugs. I don’t care what you’re putting in your veins or down your throat. I want Christina, and I want you to tell me things. Then you can go back to popping your pills or whatever.”

And for the people she believes know more than they’re letting on, Boudreaux said it’s time to talk."

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_c1cb872e-7b15-11e4-ad49-772baa4e4ed8.html

Regarding the note in Spanish - what's peoples thoughts about why he feels the need to have bank bills? Is this because he paid for mentioned cleaning products? Fuel? Did he use his card somewhere in the time he was seen on the CCTV footage and arriving at work?

Then also the phone bills - if just started thinking about this. Of course he lied about being in contact with his girlfriend, but I don't see this being a major concern to him. Why else would he want his phone bill destroyed? I'm thinking there must have been contact with someone?

But, if he were blackout drunk, would he have even remembered that? He says he doesn't remember walking her to the garage but, when shown a picture of the surveillence video, he suddenly remembers that she was upset? :thinking:

Sounds like this guy has quite a "selective" memory. Anytime I have blacked out I've never remembered any details, at all, and they've never come back to me later. Always had to have people tell me what happened. I doubt if he was blacked out that he would remember her being upset or even what they talked about. I'm curious what past girlfriends, if he has any, might have to say about him... If he lied a lot or omitted the truth quite a bit, etc. If he was forceful and aggressive when he didn't get his way. Hmm.

Regarding the note in Spanish - what's peoples thoughts about why he feels the need to have bank bills? Is this because he paid for mentioned cleaning products? Fuel? Did he use his card somewhere in the time he was seen on the CCTV footage and arriving at work?

Then also the phone bills - if just started thinking about this. Of course he lied about being in contact with his girlfriend, but I don't see this being a major concern to him. Why else would he want his phone bill destroyed? I'm thinking there must have been contact with someone?

Oh! That's right he did have a girlfriend then. Did anyone interview her about him? Just curious on that. I think you are right on the bank bills, he seems to have purchased/used a lot of cleaning supplies directly after she disappeared.. They caught him on camera buying those supplies right? Maybe he went somewhere and bought some things with cash, too?

Maybe he wanted the phone bill destroyed in general because he knew it would lead back to him in the timeline of events because of all the texts and calls to CM's boyfriend? And about the good rock? Maybe he was just wanting to cover his butt and not be involved in that. I imagine LE has been able to get the phone # logs from Sprint about how he might have called... If they still had them available.

I'm not sure CM wanted to drive all the way to Fort Worth to home. Madden was at home, but BF was not. SN said "she insisted on driving." She was a "little upset." Mom says CM and bf were having usual/typical bf/gf argument. Later we learn that argument involved ex-bf.

Per first affidavit: "He said Morris was talking on the phone loudly and sounded upset."

https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/2...llow_share=true&escape=false&view_mode=scroll

I seem not to have a thanks button, even though I just logged on. I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate that link, as I have not seen a copy of that original source document before.

Oh! That's right he did have a girlfriend then. Did anyone interview her about him? Just curious on that. I think you are right on the bank bills, he seems to have purchased/used a lot of cleaning supplies directly after she disappeared.. They caught him on camera buying those supplies right? Maybe he went somewhere and bought some things with cash, too?

Maybe he wanted the phone bill destroyed in general because he knew it would lead back to him in the timeline of events because of all the texts and calls to CM's boyfriend? And about the good rock? Maybe he was just wanting to cover his butt and not be involved in that. I imagine LE has been able to get the phone # logs from Sprint about how he might have called... If they still had them available.

I'm sure that the GF eventually let the police extract her phone.

I think u get saliva and blood from a beating not getting strangled!

I can imagine a head injury would cause a lot of blood. The saliva could be from that, too, but people excrete through their mouth after strangulation, so,it's still a possibility, to me.

Exactly.

CM had been sick earlier that night and had to change clothes. Borrowed a t-shirt from a friend - PP - maybe? Maybe she threw up in the trunk of the car? I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, but he cleaned the mat.

The whole mat thing is so curious to me. Does anyone know if the mat was even in the car the first time LE searched it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SPACECAT89