GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #35 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! That's right he did have a girlfriend then. Did anyone interview her about him? Just curious on that. I think you are right on the bank bills, he seems to have purchased/used a lot of cleaning supplies directly after she disappeared.. They caught him on camera buying those supplies right? Maybe he went somewhere and bought some things with cash, too?

Maybe he wanted the phone bill destroyed in general because he knew it would lead back to him in the timeline of events because of all the texts and calls to CM's boyfriend? And about the good rock? Maybe he was just wanting to cover his butt and not be involved in that. I imagine LE has been able to get the phone # logs from Sprint about how he might have called... If they still had them available.
No, they did not catch him on camera buying it, to our knowledge. They found those in trash pulls on sept 10 and 24. And he was in jail sept 15-? A weekish?

I can imagine a head injury would cause a lot of blood. The saliva could be from that, too, but people excrete through their mouth after strangulation, so,it's still a possibility, to me.

I just don't see blood with strangulation!

Its a possibility sure but But.... who knows.

On the way to work today I started wondering if EA was blacked out. Maybe he really doesn't remember? He did it, but maybe he is fuzzy on the details. Scared to say what he remembers bc he's not sure how far it went.

Nope, he just lies and lies and lies and lies and lies. There are lots of other things not about that night he blatantly lied about, too. Obviously he wants to feign "memory loss" but his actions show that after the fact he knew exactly what happened and was working hard to cover it up with telling tall tales. I know some want to make excuses for him, but imo it's time to get realistic, open the eyes, and recognize him for the monster he is and the evil he did to Christina.

Yep, I agree too. Now there's just so many other drugs (Adderrall, molly, cocaine, narcotics) mixed in that it's a deadly cocktail. The part that gets me is when they wake up not remembering what an a$$ they were the previous night they don't get why everyone is PO'D at them....

Do we know if EA had a prescript for the Adderall?

•When presented with a photo showing his car leaving the Henry’s Tavern parking garage, Arochi said he thinks all the parking garages look the same, especially when he’s drunk. He said “It was just a blurry night. … I’m really distracted all the time. … I really don’t remember at all. When I mix drinks I black out all the time.”

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

I think more people blackout after a night of drinking than would admit it.

Regarding his interview, I don't know either. I found it interesting that he mentioned like 9 people being at the party rather than just the original 5 in the affidavit.

Perhaps he blacked out, but it may be likely that, in his mind, he was thinking he might set up some sort of insanity plea if things got tough. Most people do not have any clue about the legal limitations of actually pleading insane.

The whole mat thing is so curious to me. Does anyone know if the mat was even in the car the first time LE searched it?

Good question! I know we had a discussion that he probably should have bought a new mat.

The whole mat thing is so curious to me. Does anyone know if the mat was even in the car the first time LE searched it?

Why he didn't just trash the mat is beyond me... I have the feeling it was not in the car, when LE first searched. The mat was probably "out for cleaning" (jmo).

Just a guess, the DNA might just be the bodily fluids one releases when they die. I don't think it has to be blood or saliva. Sorry for butting, been reading this case all day.
I guess I meant more "deep clean" type of clean on the mat, as the report I read mentioned significant DNA evidence more than just "touch evidence" on the mat of the trunk. If she threw up in the trunk it could be that, and could be why it ended up on the seal part where he didn't clean deep enough. Do we know if the trunk mat's larger amount of DNA from her was blood or from her throwing up?

Just a guess, the DNA might just be the bodily fluids one releases when they die. I don't think it has to be blood or saliva. Sorry for butting, been reading this case all day.

From the hearing:

When the substance was sprayed in the trunk, two spots “luminesced faintly,” which Staub said indicated the presence of blood.
“It certainly would be consistent with a bodily injury due to the large quantity of her DNA,” he said.

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_1793280c-9d2f-11e4-94a7-ff06623ae6a4.html

The possible saliva DNA (found within the trunk area) could have come from EA's arm, if indeed she did bite him... (which I believe she did).. JMO

Nope, he just lies and lies and lies and lies and lies. There are lots of other things not about that night he blatantly lied about, too. Obviously he wants to feign "memory loss" but his actions show that after the fact he knew exactly what happened and was working hard to cover it up with telling tall tales. I know some want to make excuses for him, but imo it's time to get realistic, open the eyes, and recognize him for the monster he is and the evil he did to Christina.

It's pretty obvious from the long lengths he went to right after the parking garage into that morning and beyond. If this was a normal night there wouldn't be so much evidence pointing to his guilt. If they parted ways in the parking garage how does her blood end up in his trunk? Why does he need a buttload of cleaning supplies? Etc etc. Just saying.

It's pretty obvious from the long lengths he went to right after the parking garage into that morning and beyond. If this was a normal night there wouldn't be so much evidence pointing to his guilt. If they parted ways in the parking garage how does her blood end up in his trunk? Why does he need a buttload of cleaning supplies? Etc etc. Just saying.

Bravo!

Nope that's not what I said at all. And if he wasn't the only one who used the computer, the defense attorney can and will explain it as such.

I know you didn't say it but I wasn't sure if you implied it.

I think if he's doing searches he's in a world of trouble.

Jmo but the jury is just regular folks w common sense

From the hearing:

When the substance was sprayed in the trunk, two spots “luminesced faintly,” which Staub said indicated the presence of blood.
“It certainly would be consistent with a bodily injury due to the large quantity of her DNA,” he said.

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_1793280c-9d2f-11e4-94a7-ff06623ae6a4.html

Maybe I am totally off base, but I do know from TV (CSI, for what it's worth) that spraying for the presence blood is just the beginning of dealing with blood evidence. I imagine they did all kinds of laboratory things with that mat and that that was how LE came to the conclusion that Christina was no longer alive. However, this is something that they do not yet have to produce for examination by the defense. Does anyone know the actual process?

Regarding the note in Spanish - what's peoples thoughts about why he feels the need to have bank bills? Is this because he paid for mentioned cleaning products? Fuel? Did he use his card somewhere in the time he was seen on the CCTV footage and arriving at work?

Then also the phone bills - if just started thinking about this. Of course he lied about being in contact with his girlfriend, but I don't see this being a major concern to him. Why else would he want his phone bill destroyed? I'm thinking there must have been contact with someone?

Well I don't think he even wrote that. He's been in America long enough that English has probably become more of his first language than spanish (JMO) so I doubt he wrote that.
Keep in mind when you translate things from spanish to English, the translation isn't always exactly the same meaning.
The way it was written wasn't shown so I couldn't tell you, but it could really just mean receipt or something to someone who is using spanish a s their first language writing that.
I don't think EA wrote this,[modsnip]

Maybe I am totally off base, but I do know from TV (CSI, for what it's worth) that spraying for the presence blood is just the beginning of dealing with blood evidence. I imagine they did all kinds of laboratory things with that mat and that that was how LE came to the conclusion that Christina was no longer alive. However, this is something that they do not yet have to produce for examination by the defense. Does anyone know the actual process?

Thing is tho they had his car how many times?
His lawyer can claim contamination cant he?

they had his car a lot they should have taken it and kept it!
JMO

LOOK at the Heather Elvis case!
they had this couple in jail for a year saying they had heathers DNA in his truck turned out the forensics was from heathers own car not his truck.

Crazy crazy crazy!

Thing is tho they had his car how many times?
His lawyer can claim contamination cant he?

they had his car a lot they should have taken it and kept it!
JMO

And I suspect he will if EA does not make a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asset Locator