GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #35 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't think he even wrote that. He's been in America long enough that English has probably become more of his first language than spanish (JMO) so I doubt he wrote that.
Keep in mind when you translate things from spanish to English, the translation isn't always exactly the same meaning.
The way it was written wasn't shown so I couldn't tell you, but it could really just mean receipt or something to someone who is using spanish a s their first language writing that.
I don't think EA wrote this,[modsnip].

You could be right, it could have been someone helping him by asking him what needed to be taken care of. But, I tend to think it was him that wrote the note. He may have written it at work (even on the same day it happened) and kept it in his pocket, and added to it, as he thought of new things to take care of.

If someone glanced at what he was writing, unless they were spanish speaking, they wouldn't be able to read it. Also, he was under stress, so probably felt more comfortable using Spanish.

As for why a paper list - he couldn't risk having anything stored on a phone or a computer, where it could be easily accessed. He thought he could just toss the paper after he was through, and that would be the end of it. He obviously didn't think LE would go through the trash.

He was pretty stupid about a lot of things. He could have just shredded the note, and flushed it down the toilet.

All the Spanish ppl I know and I know and work with many all speak English very well but all write in Spanish!
Its their first language!

IMO, EA's so-called "blacking out" spells are very selective as to what he chooses to remember versus what he wants everyone to think he remembers versus the "blacking out" being nothing more than an excuse to not have to answer questions appropriately regarding his whereabouts etc.

All the Spanish ppl I know and I know and work with many all speak English very well but all write in Spanish!
Its their first language!

Good grief. I said JMO Obviously not every bilingual person is going to be the same.
This was MY opinion. First hand experience here.
:crosseyed:
Just bc its your first language when you get to America doesn't mean it still is once you have been here as long as the other country.

The thing is to me is in the video of them walking to the garage he does not appear intoxicated at all.

Quite a ways back, I posted regarding my opinion on EA which I am not going to search for the post but it was in regards to being his age and still iving at home, driving a nice car, and working at a Sprint store. I said he's probably the type that his mother still pours the milk on his cereal for him and lays his clothes out in the morning. That post brought lots of sarcasm; for example, lots of kids his age still live at home, something about it being very common with his racial background and yada yada yada. But when you watch him in the interviews, it says a lot (at least IMO) about his character. Reasons IMO he still lives at home is he's not responsible enough to be on his own, he's not capable enough to be on his own, he needs somebody to hold his hand and probably always has, chances are he's had everything handed to him on a silver platter with a silver spoon, and I could go on and on. Point being, IMO he is a worthless . His lies have probably convinced many people around him of oh, just how innocent little Enrique is and anything he says is the truth and nothing but the truth, and blah blah blah.
All this is JMO, whether it's a popular one or not does not matter to me, as it is my impression of him from his actions and from the things he says in the interviews, etc and I'm so sure of it, that I'd be almost willing to bet the farm on it.

You could be right, it could have been someone helping him by asking him what needed to be taken care of. But, I tend to think it was him that wrote the note. He may have written it at work (even on the same day it happened) and kept it in his pocket, and added to it, as he thought of new things to take care of.

If someone glanced at what he was writing, unless they were spanish speaking, they wouldn't be able to read it. Also, he was under stress, so probably felt more comfortable using Spanish.

As for why a paper list - he couldn't risk having anything stored on a phone or a computer, where it could be easily accessed. He thought he could just toss the paper after he was through, and that would be the end of it. He obviously didn't think LE would go through the trash.

He was pretty stupid about a lot of things. He could have just shredded the note, and flushed it down the toilet.

Good thinking about why he would write It in Spanish at work.
I think he seems more of a tech guy though so using old school paper doesn't seem his style.
Carrying around a note like that in your pocket from work etc seems idiotic if you've been questioned by cops etc but he isn't bright so.

The thing is to me is in the video of them walking to the garage he does not appear intoxicated at all.

It seems that you feel that you would be able to catch the entire scenario and vibe from that night in that short span that we can see from that moment long or so video.
I do not think that is true.. It's too short a video.

JMO
Mine mine mine

Good grief. I said JMO Obviously not every bilingual person is going to be the same.
This was MY opinion. First hand experience here.
:crosseyed:
Just bc its your first language when you get to America doesn't mean it still is once you have been here as long as the other country.

LOL what? LOL
Relax Relax!
I was just going by the ppl I know and they all write the notes to themselves in Spanish.
I think its easier.
Most of the ppl I work with are from Argentina.
they leave me notes in English but when corresponding with each other they do so in Spanish!
Its their language!

I find nothing odd about his note in Spanish!

Maybe we should take a poll!

It seems that you feel that you would be able to catch the entire scenario and vibe from that night in that short span that we can see from that moment long or so video.

JMO
Mine mine mine

Are U angry at me? Its not a VIBE Watch them.
They appear very relaxed in that short video! Its long enuff.
Sadly I have seen my share of drunks and they do not appear intoxicated!

Are U angry at me? Its not a VIBE Watch them.
They appear very relaxed in that short video! Its long enuff.
Sadly I have seen my share of drunks and they do not appear intoxicated!

No I'm not angry. I'm just replying to things you are saying. Sometimes your posts are very unique....so I reply.

Hopefully something new comes out bc there is a lot of things not able to be talked about and going round the mulberry bush makes the threads stall.

JMO
Mine mine mine

The surveillance of them walking is about 8 seconds long - http://youtu.be/BFoPqWXSy18

If you notice, at least to me, it appears that EA takes a bit of a step in to be walking closer to CM and she appears to kind of distance herself again as they are almost out of the camera's view. JMO.

There is absolutely no way to tell in this clip if anyone is under the influence of anything. Besides I don't think it was purely alcohol so they wouldn't be stumbling around, but more upper drugs which make you extremely focused. But to me it appears that EA tries to walk a bit closer to her and she kind of distances herself again as they near going out of view. Could just be me though.

To me they appear very relaxed!
Just walking!

And if he is trying to say he was tooo drunk I don't see it!
He knows she was on her phone talking loudly and im sure he knows what was said and to whom she was talking!

thing is we all see things a little differently.
He does not seem flirty with her either. He does not touch her
dosent even look at her.

Just odd!

They seem TIRED!

Quite a ways back, I posted regarding my opinion on EA which I am not going to search for the post but it was in regards to being his age and still iving at home, driving a nice car, and working at a Sprint store. I said he's probably the type that his mother still pours the milk on his cereal for him and lays his clothes out in the morning. That post brought lots of sarcasm; for example, lots of kids his age still live at home, something about it being very common with his racial background and yada yada yada. But when you watch him in the interviews, it says a lot (at least IMO) about his character. Reasons IMO he still lives at home is he's not responsible enough to be on his own, he's not capable enough to be on his own, he needs somebody to hold his hand and probably always has, chances are he's had everything handed to him on a silver platter with a silver spoon, and I could go on and on. Point being, IMO he is a worthless . His lies have probably convinced many people around him of oh, just how innocent little Enrique is and anything he says is the truth and nothing but the truth, and blah blah blah.
All this is JMO, whether it's a popular one or not does not matter to me, as it is my impression of him from his actions and from the things he says in the interviews, etc and I'm so sure of it, that I'd be almost willing to bet the farm on it.

Totally agree with this. Like he's trying to maintain this image of being a mamas boy, cause a mamas boy could never do anything so bad or ever lie!

To me they appear very relaxed!
Just walking!

And if he is trying to say he was tooo drunk I don't see it!
He knows she was on her phone talking loudly and im sure he knows what was said and to whom she was talking!

thing is we all see things a little differently.
He does not seem flirty with her either. He does not touch her
dosent even look at her.

Just odd!

They seem TIRED!

I honestly don't think we can gauge enough to form any kind of solid opinion based on the 8 seconds of them walking on tape, from behind where we can't see their faces or hear what they are talking about. The only thing I discern from that small clip is it looks to me like he kind of moves so he's walking a bit closer to her and she kind of moves to she's put a bit of space again... It's very subtle to me but it's there, JMO. Perhaps because she's starting to get that creeper vibe from him as they are getting closer to the cars. Idk. Moo.

Probably what we see now may be colored by prior information. We all read people in different ways. There is a part where he is falling behind her and moving toward her back -- less in her line of sight -- that I see as ominous and predatory, but that is just me, probably being influenced by what I now have consolidated in my mind about him.

ETA: Probably, part of my opinion is formed by living in the country and watching animals, especially border collies and even my old German Shepherds when they used to form a pack to hunt rabbits. You fall behind your prey. You don't let the prey read your intentions. Sorry, to revert to primitive stuff, but to me that sort of lizard-brain instinct remains in us all. Only unlike many animals, humans often kill for the sheer pleasure of killing.

The surveillance of them walking is about 8 seconds long - http://youtu.be/BFoPqWXSy18

If you notice, at least to me, it appears that EA takes a bit of a step in to be walking closer to CM and she appears to kind of distance herself again as they are almost out of the camera's view. JMO.

There is absolutely no way to tell in this clip if anyone is under the influence of anything. Besides I don't think it was purely alcohol so they wouldn't be stumbling around, but more upper drugs which make you extremely focused. But to me it appears that EA tries to walk a bit closer to her and she kind of distances herself again as they near going out of view. Could just be me though.

I always thought he swayed a bit, but other than that nothing real alarming. She seems to have full attention on her/his phone... dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214