GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #35 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there search expenses?
Im also wondering how much the reward money is for information leading to finding Christina.
TIA

Has Jonni given up her job now that she's moved to the Plano area? I imagine she might need at least something for day to day living expenses.

My guess on search expenses would be gas to get around, food and drink for the searchers, fees of the PI etc

I don't know how familiar you all are, if at all, with the Madeliene McCann case (I know leep and lolly will be aware of it), there has been a huge amount of controversy about what monies donated by the public has been used for during the years she's been missing. There has been a lot of unpleasantness as there often is where money is concerned - I hope this doesn't happen to Jonni.

JMO

Has Jonni given up her job now that she's moved to the Plano area? I imagine she might need at least something for day to day living expenses.

My guess on search expenses would be gas to get around, food and drink for the searchers, fees of the PI etc

I don't know how familiar you all are, if at all, with the Madeliene McCann case (I know leep and lolly will be aware of it), there has been a huge amount of controversy about what monies donated by the public has been used for during the years she's been missing. There has been a lot of unpleasantness as there often is where money is concerned - I hope this doesn't happen to Jonni.

JMO

Omg Jonni has lost her job? How can someone do that to a person.

Is no one volunteering to search? And is no one donating water and other things? Omg I cant even imagine.....

On the upside, the reward money must be huge by now.

The reward money is still $25,000.

I think Jonni quit her job to come back (or took a leave of absence). I don't think she was fired.

The money goes to support the family's basic needs as they miss work and all that, and I think the rest goes to searches and other awareness campaigns. They could have used the money to pay the PI.

Where is that PI? I liked her no bs attitude.

JMO

Contravresial is an understatement - the money side of the McCann case is so ugly!! Very sad. I really hope that Jonni doesn't recieve any back lash about what the money is getting used for, doubt it. As she has genuinely left her home, husband, step family and job to search for her daughter.

Is no one volunteering to search? And is no one donating water and other things? Omg I cant even imagine.....

She Left her Job because she moved back to search for her daughter

I think fundraising money has to be set up in some special account and someone is placed in charge of it.

I don't know of a case where a reward was collected!

A trial is going on today. I guess no one is covering it yet? Maybe we will hear something on the evening news. I haven't even seen a tweet about it.

OMG I can't imagine either.... I wonder if people from Accion are helping at all :bicycle:.. Prob not.

These are a few pictures from today. I drove East on Bethany (near EA's house) and turned south on Lewis Ln. Took some pictures of the various landscape/landmarks to paint a clearer picture of the rural East Allen/Lucas area. Mind you, this street was paved among some gravel roads and not even a mile away from the towns (City of Lucas) main rd. The area gets more rural and deserted the further you get from the main rd.

*you may have to zoom in since we are looking at large large pieces of land*

New home construction - 5214–5298 Lewis Ln. Allen, TX 75002
image.jpg

Driveway turnaround of 5100 Lewis Ln. Allen, TX 75002
image.jpg

Standing on Lewis Ln - 5480 Lewis Ln. Allen, TX 75002
image.jpg

Empty field - 5502 Lewis Ln. Allen, TX 75002
image.jpg

Empty field - 5504–5536 Lewis Ln. Allen, TX 75002
image.jpg

I definitely can't follow that path, I mean let's just consider what we know. They go out & party their faces off, there's drugs involved, they're up til past 3am.. Even when I was in my 20's if it was *that* late at night I'd want to crash at my friends and not attempt to drive home, especially since CM was what, 45 min away from home? I'd be exhausted at that point from a day/evening of drinking and such. And in the timeline it alleges that EA did 10 shots of captain morgan that day? Wtf? What's the only thing that make you keep going with energy when you are drinking like a fish all day? That makes me think they were probably doing lines at their other friends place or something, and were pretty amped up. Watching interviews with EA reminds me of the demeanor of a guy I used to know in the party scene who had a pretty short fuse and would flip out randomly, would be worse when he was messed up. I don't think there's any conspiracy or sex trafficking or anything surrounding this. I think simply they were coked up, got into some kind of disagreement, EA went into a substance rage (think about every headline you've ever seen w/ celebrities, criminals etc who do crazy stuff in a drug rage), beat the crap out of her, probably bashed her head against the car or something and threw her in the trunk (where they found all the DNA). Being doped up like he was, he freaked, drove out to some remote location (his car was pretty beat up the next day right?) and did whatever he did being all twacked out (I super hate even saying this but, this is my unfortunate speculation.) Following the timeline and what we know.... Ugh. People can tend to make very, very, very poor choices when under the influence. He knows exactly what happened to her. You know he knows. If this involved a couple of other people the whole incident would be much cleaner, it's much easier for a group of guys to control someone without any evidence being left behind such as DNA in the trunk and dents on his car. JMO.

I haven't found much information yet bout EA's past... What do we know about him? Does he have any sort of history of having a short fuse, or getting into trouble, or being generally shady? I know he got fired from Sprint right for stealing a phone.. So that kind of speaks something about his character. I hate to judge any book by it's cover, but his demeanor and eyes and general look give me a shady impression. My thoughts about what happened are just my own opinion, of course.

Your description may be the truth.
With all the "noise" within the case, how can one be sure?
Officer Tilley suggested earlier there's an ongoing investigation.
Since EA's arrest, it's unclear if LE determined he's the sole perp.
LE hasn't made a statement or homicide charges yet.

Another case, from five years ago (Farmville murders, Web of Lies series on ID),
involved the brutal murders of four people. The primary suspect was involved in a dark music genre.
We wondered/explored if a larger plan, to act out scenes from music, could have provided a plot behind the murders. It turns out, Sam McCroskey (perp), who was rejected by Emma, one of the victims, went nuts (fueled by drugs) and killed her, a friend (Mel), and her mother and father too.
http://www.ask.com/wiki/Farmville_murders?o=2801&qsrc=999&ad=doubleDown&an=apn&ap=ask.com

This (man doesn't get his way and goes berserk) may turn out to be the case here as well.
For now, the surrounding 'stories' are difficult to ignore. IMO

Im actually puzzled after all this time its still all hush hush.

Hes in Jail!
So is her BF.

maybe if they knew where they were searching they might get very nervous!

Like Casey Anthony!

I wonder what percentage of the area they searched!

And ...... These poor souls are usually found very close to the spot they vanished from. Many times areas already searched!

Just jumping off Eileen's post ~

If EA left Christina somewhere, I'd think it would be in the woods.
Are there wooded areas in Texas? I know, duh.

There was a case in Arizona where the perp left a woman in the desert - just on top of the ground. He thought no one would drive there because the location wasn't along a road.
Within a real short period of time, like a day or two, someone did drive by and spotted the body and called 911.
So, there's really no telling how complicated or thought out Christina's location is other than she hasn't been found yet (makes it seem as if she's well hidden).

Another case I watched on TV recently, two years after the disappearance, some local guys, two brothers, went 15 miles away into the distant woods to cut and gather wood.
They stumbled upon the missing local woman's remains just inside the wood line in a shallow grave where bones were visible. Figure the odds!

Back to Christina, three areas afaik have been searched (made public).
The first search was right away, after her car was found, around the Shops at Legacy and construction areas nearby.
Later the drone was used in the outskirts of Allen and HS area.
Then there was the search along a certain stretch of highway that locals are fully aware of and familiar with (must have been based on ping evidence).
Oh, and a lake area was searched as well but how thoroughly, I don't know.
Other than those four areas, the searches aren't being publicized.
The private searches are being mapped though. They're organized (per JMOM).

I wish I had a quarter for every phone involved that night that was cleared/cleaned/wiped.... :twocents:

Are you thinking there are more than two dollars worth (more than eight) wiped phones? :crazy:

Something else, just my opinion, that makes me think these people were not as drug fulled as some believe... But in my personal experience people who drink and take drugs (cocaine) don't have much of an appitite. Just my personal experience of people on drugs. So I don't see them being so high on drugs they want to go for a burger. That doesn't make sense to me.

Canabis - well known for giving people the munchies.

I am really just struggling to see this being drug related.

If EA took Adderall earlier in the day, after drinking a lot all evening,
he'd be hungry by 3:00 a.m.
What's interesting, is EA claims Christina asked P for an Adderall before they went out and was given one (I know EA lies but LE would confirm with P if true or not).

As far as we know, CM and SN did not go with the group to get burgers.
Food may have been provided for them but maybe it was not.
It could be that CM wasn't hungry because she took an Adderall later in the evening.
CM's whereabouts remain sketchy when the group claims they went to Whataburger.
Did CM and SN remain at Scruffy Duffies, go to someone's car to do more drugs, or what?
What did SN and CM do while the others went out for the food?
Which, by the way, the food trip hasn't been confirmed by LE.
We know, in Heather Elvis' case, LE checked receipts against surveillance video trying to trace her last known steps to see if anyone was with or following her.
In CM's case, I hope LE went a step further to verify claims the group members made.

These are a few pictures from today. I drove East on Bethany (near EA's house) and turned south on Lewis Ln. Took some pictures of the various landscape/landmarks to paint a clearer picture of the rural East Allen/Lucas area. Mind you, this street was paved among some gravel roads and not even a mile away from the towns (City of Lucas) main rd. The area gets more rural and deserted the further you get from the main rd.

*you may have to zoom in since we are looking at large large pieces of land*

New home construction - 5214–5298 Lewis Ln. Allen, TX 75002
View attachment 69024

Driveway turnaround of 5100 Lewis Ln. Allen, TX 75002
View attachment 69025

Standing on Lewis Ln - 5480 Lewis Ln. Allen, TX 75002
View attachment 69029

Empty field - 5502 Lewis Ln. Allen, TX 75002
View attachment 69030

Empty field - 5504–5536 Lewis Ln. Allen, TX 75002
View attachment 69031

Thanks for that info and those pictures, and it reinforces for me something that I have felt before.

I went and drove the general area E of Arochi house (to and past/between the lakes) a few weeks ago, and as I did I played the mental game of, "If I was looking for a place to hide a person or body, where would I do it? Is this the right sort of place?" As I did, I was actually impressed to some degree with how limited the choices would have been, for a good place for taking a person or body out of a trunk without being seen, in that general area.

What I realized is that there are a lot of places that are "possible" but that are very very unlikely. For example, we think about fields, but most of those are fenced with no access. Drive onto someone's gated property, with a body in your trunk? I wouldn't think so. Or we look at neighborhoods, but people live there and might drive by or look out. Or we see tree-lined roads, but fail to realize that many (maybe most) roads are too busy to stop, and/or there's no place for him to have parked, and/or he's not likely to have been interested in a place where he would have had to carry her very far at all.

He had to be looking for not only a place that was secluded, but also for one where he could drive into, without being noticed. A dirt road through woods, maybe? Something like that.

In addition, after scouting around for a bit and thinking through the above, the beating to his car suggests to me that he took his Camaro off-roading so to speak, in an attempt to find a secluded area. Drove off the busy roads, started driving down dirt roads that go back towards trees and woods, and places where he might be able to drive-put her-and go with no one seeing him. And maybe in that "looking for a place" process, he ended up on a road where he slid into a tree, or where he battered his car as he attempted to turn around.

That also fits with my sense of time, as I explored. The more I drove away from his house while looking for that sort of ideal spot, the more urgent it felt, as time was ticking off. His time was limited, and the farther he went the more urgent I bet it became. Maybe the rush kinda facilitated the damage, as he got more and more desperate to hurry up and find that place and get her out of his car.

I drove around the area for about 3 hours, and literally only saw 2 or 3 places that to me might have fit.

I don't have any specific conclusions as to where that place might be. But the feeling of "have to hurry and find a place" makes me think that he probably didn't drive nearly as many miles away as time would have allowed, but instead might have gotten a bit out of town and then started looking, unintentionally taking quite some time to go down this road, look, nope, go back, go there, look, nope, etc until he found a place that was drivable and secluded.

Since she hasn't been discovered in 5 months, I think that road goes into or through some woods or a treed/brushy area, if I had to guess. But I don't have any other observations other than the ones I listed above.

Thanks for that info and those pictures, and it reinforces for me something that I have felt before.

I went and drove the general area E of Arochi house (to and past/between the lakes) a few weeks ago, and as I did I played the mental game of, "If I was looking for a place to hide a person or body, where would I do it? Is this the right sort of place?" As I did, I was actually impressed to some degree with how limited the choices would have been, for a good place for taking a person or body out of a trunk without being seen, in that general area.

What I realized is that there are a lot of places that are "possible" but that are very very unlikely. For example, we think about fields, but most of those are fenced with no access. Drive onto someone's gated property, with a body in your trunk? I wouldn't think so. Or we look at neighborhoods, but people live there and might drive by or look out. Or we see tree-lined roads, but fail to realize that many (maybe most) roads are too busy to stop, and/or there's no place for him to have parked, and/or he's not likely to have been interested in a place where he would have had to carry her very far at all.

He had to be looking for not only a place that was secluded, but also for one where he could drive into, without being noticed. A dirt road through woods, maybe? Something like that.

In addition, after scouting around for a bit and thinking through the above, the beating to his car suggests to me that he took his Camaro off-roading so to speak, in an attempt to find a secluded area. Drove off the busy roads, started driving down dirt roads that go back towards trees and woods, and places where he might be able to drive-put her-and go with no one seeing him. And maybe in that "looking for a place" process, he ended up on a road where he slid into a tree, or where he battered his car as he attempted to turn around.

That also fits with my sense of time, as I explored. The more I drove away from his house while looking for that sort of ideal spot, the more urgent it felt, as time was ticking off. His time was limited, and the farther he went the more urgent I bet it became. Maybe the rush kinda facilitated the damage, as he got more and more desperate to hurry up and find that place and get her out of his car.

I drove around the area for about 3 hours, and literally only saw 2 or 3 places that to me might have fit.

I don't have any specific conclusions as to where that place might be. But the feeling of "have to hurry and find a place" makes me think that he probably didn't drive nearly as many miles away as time would have allowed, but instead might have gotten a bit out of town and then started looking, unintentionally taking quite some time to go down this road, look, nope, go back, go there, look, nope, etc until he found a place that was drivable and secluded.

Since she hasn't been discovered in 5 months, I think that road goes into or through some woods or a treed/brushy area, if I had to guess. But I don't have any other observations other than the ones I listed above.

Yep. Somewhere in the middle of nowhere and I would guess hidden inside something there as well. A pipe. A car. A fallen tree. Whatever. Because no one has found her. Imo.

Ya when I drove down that street, I noticed most of the high brush and trees (thinly lined dry creek beds) were much too far away from the actual roads. Like you said, on private property and most have one loooong single dirt road into the residence or nothing at all and used for harvest. They (the PI with dogs) did search the nature preserve close to his house, that's where my mind went right away but I guess no hit? Remember there is very minimal street lights (if any at all) on these roads too. But Ya I'm sure these areas have been searched if by none other than Jonni herself. I see how the drones were helpful as they clear a lot of land quickly since it's so flat and vacant acrage in Lucas.
I am leaning towards outside in high unmanaged thick brush closer to Wylie/Lake Lavon or in an unmonitored, unsecure commercial dumpster.

Quote snipped by me.
Since we recently learned of damage to BOTH sides of his car, "off-roading" makes sense. It would seem highly unlikely (imo) that a "normal" type of street accident would cause that type of damage (on both sides) with no reported damage (that I have heard) to the front of the car. JMO

For locals it appears EA's attorney will be on Channel 8 (ABC affiliate) at 10 pm to discuss the protests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme