GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #35 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The attorney sounds like a classic abusive type or a school ground bully--

"You (CM family) are upsetting the Arochi family! You are mean! Stop that, you angry victims of a horrific tragedy! How dare you interrupt the Arochi family's day. Shame on you. You are reacting to the kidnapping of your daughter all wrong. Just lay back and enjoy it."

Someone call WHINE-ONE-ONE, the Arochi's need a WAAAAAHMBULANCE!

So very tacky. :chicken:
:chicken: And cowardly.

"You (CM family) are upsetting the Arochi family! You are mean! Stop that, you angry victims of a horrific tragedy! How dare you interrupt the Arochi family's day. Shame on you. You are reacting to the kidnapping of your daughter all wrong. Just lay back and enjoy it."

Gore told News 8 that Arochi's family feels tormented. He says his client, Enrique Arochi, is bothered by what his family faces.

I sorta doubt KG is gonna find much sympathy for his client...

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crim...a-wont-relent-in-pursuit-of-answers/23156131/

Hahaha, haha![emoji23] [emoji87]
Love this[emoji651] [emoji651] [emoji651]

Did the family protest at the jail again the other day? If they did, did any of ya'll go or does anyone know if his family passed by the protesters to visit him? I know they said only the lawyer came the first time they protested, but I wondered if they have protested at the jail more than that one time so far and if EA's family has visited while they were there.

Or, as occurred in the Smolinski case, the Arochis could eventually sue CM's family and others...and win:

http://www.nhregister.com/general-n...00-in-defamation-case-against-his-family-poll

"In the ruling, Corradino noted that the Smolinski family put missing person posters about Billy in areas Gleason frequented, such as near her home and along her bus route. Gleason is a bus driver. Corradino cited a Woodbridge police report, in which Janice Smolinski allegedly stated that she was intentionally saturating all the areas Gleason frequents "because she was trying to break her." The judge also cited statements attributed by a witness to Janice Smolinski that she believed Gleason knew what happened to Billy, so they "wouldn't stop hounding her until she gave up the information.""

Did the family protest at the jail again the other day? If they did, did any of ya'll go or does anyone know if his family passed by the protesters to visit him? I know they said only the lawyer came the first time they protested, but I wondered if they have protested at the jail more than that one time so far and if EA's family has visited while they were there.

Not sure who has visited & when, but only one adult is allowed per visit, according to the Collin County site..

http://www.collincountytx.gov/sheriff/Pages/visitor.aspx

Regarding Gore's response to CM "get EA to talk", he says "the Arochi's don't know anything".....my anger level rose. I agree he's being coy, typical defense talk but WHY go that low?

Just say the obvious: he needs his day in court, he needs a fair trial, much more to this case than what's been released, etc etc etc.......

No , Gore chose to say that they simply don't know anything! I suppose this answer is according to EA. And that's what makes me more angry. I bet he's planning to plea not guilty. Whatever he pleads holds no significance to the outcome of his demise BUT I would hope I didn't hear that for the sake of CM family & any chance of recovery.

Have you ever considered that EA's parent don't know where CM is? If they don't, what is the problem with EA's attorney's statement?

Have you ever considered that EA's parent don't know where CM is? If they don't, what is the problem with EA's attorney's statement?

There's a good chance that both parents don't know where CM is & CM's parents are surely aware of that... The hope is that EA's parents will plead with EA to give up that info..

There's a good chance that both parents don't know where CM is & CM's parents are surely aware of that... The hope is that EA's parents will plead with EA to give up that info..

Well that won't be happening if they are avoiding the protesters at the jail.... that will eliminate any face-to-face pleading with their son, won't it?

They may hope all they want. However, if they keep this type of thing up, there is precedent for harassment and emotional distress lawsuits.

EA's parents were not in town the night/morning Christina disappeared. They are not on trial. They shouldn't be pushed. And, legally, they have recourse if CM's family continues to push them, especially at their home.

And, what makes anyone think EA himself will be more likely to open up to anyone if his parents are harassed? Pretty unlikely.

Bad strategy, in my opinion; exacerbating the problem.

Also, the neighbors have complained in the past about the amount of poster being hung in the neighborhood. How long will the neighbors tolerate it as well? Probably not very long.

Also, the neighbors have complained in the past about the amount of poster being hung in the neighborhood. How long will the neighbors tolerate it as well? Probably not very long.

If the neighbors had any heart they would embrace Christina's family and tolerate their signs and protesting indefinitely. Unlike some children in the neighborhood who have spit at them. If I were Enrique's neighbor, I would open my home to her family and let them use it as home base, restrooms, place to rest, food, water, etc.

No family deserves to not know where their child is.

Well that won't be happening if they are avoiding the protesters at the jail.... that will eliminate any face-to-face pleading with their son, won't it?

They may hope all they want. However, if they keep this type of thing up, there is precedent for harassment and emotional distress lawsuits.

EA's parents were not in town the night/morning Christina disappeared. They are not on trial. They shouldn't be pushed. And, legally, they have recourse if CM's family continues to push them, especially at their home.

And, what makes anyone think EA himself will be more likely to open up to anyone if his parents are harassed? Pretty unlikely.

Bad strategy, in my opinion; exacerbating the problem.

I'm just stating what CM's family is doing.. right or wrong. I guess you never know what extreme measures you would take, until it is your own child that is missing & the person that is locked up more than likely knows what happened to her/him.. Could EA's parents file a lawsuit? .. I suppose they can...

If the neighbors had any heart they would embrace Christina's family and tolerate their signs and protesting indefinitely. Unlike some children in the neighborhood who have spit at them. If I were Enrique's neighbor, I would open my home to her family and let them use it as home base, restrooms, place to rest, food, water, etc.

No family deserves to not know where their child is.

Yes. And, if EA's parents have already said they were out of town, don't know where CM is, and their son has told them he doesn't know where CM is, they and their neighbors deserve peace in their homes.

And, eventually, the law will give them the peace in their homes, just as the law stepped in before about the constant hanging of the posters. It would just be unfortunate, given the totality of the whole situation, if it came to the law stepping in again, and especially if there were lawsuits over it. It's messy enough already.

The neighbors and EA's parents already know CM is missing. EA's parent have already said they don't know where she is. The neighbors likely don't know either. So, they should be left alone, and their neighbors should be allowed peace in their homes.

Yes. And, if EA's parents have already said they were out of town, don't know where CM is, and their son has told them he doesn't know where CM is, they and their neighbors deserve peace in their homes.

And, eventually, the law will give them the peace in their homes, just as the law stepped in before about the constant hanging of the posters. It would just be unfortunate, given the totality of the whole situation, if it came to the law stepping in again, and especially if there were lawsuits over it. It's messy enough already.

The neighbors and EA's parents already know CM is missing. EA's parent have already said they don't know where she is. The neighbors likely don't know either. So, they should be left alone, and their neighbors should be allowed peace in their homes.

Well said.

. . . and my thought is that EA's attorney's purpose may be to discredit Team Christina, not so much to get the trial moved but to get the eventual judge to issue a gag order. It is undeniable that the publicity hurts his client.

ETA: He is also probably trying to create public backlash. To some extent, this may be working. I talked to a friend this morning who is all sympathy for EA's parents, even though she believes EA did it.

. . . and my thought is that EA's attorney's purpose may be to discredit Team Christina, not so much to get the trial moved but to get the eventual judge to issue a gag order. It is undeniable that the publicity hurts his client.

He is a defense attorney, not the prosecution, right?

Until then... we speculate.

I'm sure they could find some hand writing samples in the 13 hr search of their home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme