GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #35 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not likely to be CM due to geography - it's in the Irving/Las Colinas area. Highly likely EA would have headed away from civilization (ie, N or E) while looking for a place to remove her from trunk, rather than through it.

"Police are investigating after human remains were found Thursday near the Trinity River in northwest Dallas. The remains were found in the 1600 block of California Crossing near Riverside Drive."

From where did Daisy Suzanna Hamilton go missing? For some reason I couldn't find her thread from daisytrail's post.

thank you for map, catpatrol!!

Robbie Owens ‏@cbs11Robbie 50s51 seconds ago
.@DallasPD investigating body found at California Crossing Park. Believe it's a man reported missing in December.

Thank you so much, Catpatrol, for thinking of all of us out of the area. I feel so disconnected at times; Your map helps me visualize so much better now. Wish I were there with feet on the ground helping in the searches.

Glad to do it - I know the feeling when I read other threads that are not in TX. :crosseyed:
Since DPD think it is a male, I went ahead and removed it from the map.

Did anyone here see the 20/20 last week about Pedro Bravo? That case reminds me of this one in a way; he actually poisoned his ex-friend with Gatorade, pesticide, etc., then strangled him with his belt right in the parking lot of Walmart or wherever he bought his shovel, tape, and other tools (and he still denied it to the very end). They had him on video everywhere he went, so am hoping the same for this case. I think if I worked at a store like that, and a guy came in and bought just those items, I would have to get his tag # or send a security guard out to check out his truck. I'm sure the hair would stand up on the back of my neck.
Welcome to new poster JDauxa - every question, every opinion, may help.
I'd be a terrible employee bc anytime I'd see someone purchasing suspicious (to me) items, I'd call the police and report it along with descriptions.
I can tell you I'll never work at Dollar Tree, HD, Lowes, Walmart.

Not likely to be CM due to geography - it's in the Irving/Las Colinas area. Highly likely EA would have headed away from civilization (ie, N or E) while looking for a place to remove her from trunk, rather than through it.

"Police are investigating after human remains were found Thursday near the Trinity River in northwest Dallas. The remains were found in the 1600 block of California Crossing near Riverside Drive."

I agree but you never know wtf is going on in these whack jobs minds.

From where did Daisy Suzanna Hamilton go missing? For some reason I couldn't find her thread from daisytrail's post.

thank you for map, catpatrol!!

I couldn't find it either, thanks for asking. I can't imagine the heartbreak of having this happen, makes me think back to my younger days and how I worried my mother to pieces because I went to every concert I could get to in and around Atlanta and was such a stubborn, independent little thing! I'm lucky to be here.

It is one block south of University Park.

That's a very nice area of town. Have you considered starting a FB group to discuss and spread information? I'd be happy to help you make some flyers.

That's a very nice area of town. Have you considered starting a FB group to discuss and spread information? I'd be happy to help you make some flyers.

Cat patrol is pretty much the bomb with flyers yo

In between her dinosaur bone research

I couldn't find it either, thanks for asking. I can't imagine the heartbreak of having this happen, makes me think back to my younger days and how I worried my mother to pieces because I went to every concert I could get to in and around Atlanta and was such a stubborn, independent little thing! I'm lucky to be here.

Me too, Happy.. I grew up Atl (Atlanta pop festivals were awesome... showing my age, here..)

It is one block south of University Park.
I understand that you feel helpless and that not being local makes it difficult. Since I'm sure that you have done what you can over the phone and need 'feet on the street', I would be willing to volunteer to talk to someone in person if I had direction on where to start.

I think that's a great idea. If WS isn't going to open your thread because of the difficulty you're going through with the police report, you should at least do the FB page so people can try to help.

This makes me so sad :(
"Jonni Lee McElory @jonnimcElroy · 2h 2 hours ago
Well I packed my bags and have left my job n Tulsa and will be apart from my house, husband, step kids and dogs.
My heart is here. I must give my full focus to find Christina, Im her voice now and her Mom and its my job to find her
And see that Justice will be served. This is hard on my husband and every one. But, I have to put her first. Lets bring
My baby home where she belongs. Thank you all for you continue support I and we could not do this with out you."

Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself... Been following this case since the beginning and many others here. Long time lurker and finally decided to create an account. Hoping Christina is found soon.

Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself... Been following this case since the beginning and many others here. Long time lurker and finally decided to create an account. Hoping Christina is found soon.

:wagon: Love your user name!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member