GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #35 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is awful to say we've reached the 5 month mark. Locals, there will be a candlelight vigil outside of the Collin County Courthouse tonight at 7:30 PM. Need as many people there as possible - we want that heartless *advertiser censored* to hear us chant "Where is Christina?" from inside of his cell. If you can't be there in person, please light a candle, and post a photo to FB and let Christina's sweet family know how much support they have.
I will definitely be lightening a candle & praying she will be found soon.

The vigil has been mentioned every hour today on KRLD News Radio.

Thinking of Christina and everyone attending the vigil tonight.

I wish I could have gone I had to attend a funeral. (No worries. I needed to be there to support a friend.) but I wish I could have done both! I hope they had a good turn out.

any news on the vigil? Any news on what happened to HF at court? What is our next step? What can us out of towners do to help?

Wow, is the last post on this thread really 7 hours old? Or is my tapatalk not loading right?

Wow, is the last post on this thread really 7 hours old? Or is my tapatalk not loading right?

No, it's not your Tapatalk. Conversation has slowed a bit over the last 24-36 hours. No real big news right now on evidence, LE or EA.

I pray Jonni and Mark can bring their girl home soon. I despise EA for making them go through this torture.

I actually signed out, then back in, thinking my tap a talk was stuck or something

It depends. It is up to the court - at the behest of one or both sides in a trial - to invoke that rule. In some proceedings/trials, it is waived for one or more witnesses. The general rule of thumb is whether there is an expectation that the person to testify might be asked piercing questions that might be influenced by testimony of others. I don't know whether it was used on one or more witnesses in this hearing.

I was at the hearing, and you are correct. Defense attorney requested that the rule be invoked. MM was not allowed in the courtroom until near the end of the hearing when all witnesses were released.

INF Cell 09
3A Cell 19 Bunk 1
4A Cell 27 Bunk 2
4A Cell 31 Bunk 1 <----- new today

I hope they moved EA in with a bi-lingual guy this time, in case he speaks Spanish in his sleep.

EDIT: Found it! Hispanic cell mate = RLC
IMO

INF Cell 09
3A Cell 19 Bunk 1
4A Cell 27 Bunk 2
4A Cell 31 Bunk 1 <----- new today

I hope they moved EA in with a bi-lingual guy this time, in case he speaks Spanish in his sleep.

EDIT: Found it! Hispanic cell mate = RLC
IMO

Is it usual to move cells so often?

O/T - I know it's been slow for the past couple of days but when I check back the number of posts seems to be decreasing, is there a problem somewhere?

Forgot to add link to previous post
https://apps.collincountytx.gov/injail/InJailSearch.aspx

So... one day I was thinking... the perfect cell-mate for EA would be a guy who:
1. Lists his ethnicity as Hispanic
2. Has an immigration detainer and hopefully from a Spanish-speaking country
3. Was booked into the jail somewhat recently so that he may have seen some publicity surrounding Christina's case
[modsnip]

My Opinion Only

Is it usual to move cells so often?

O/T - I know it's been slow for the past couple of days but when I check back the number of posts seems to be decreasing, is there a problem somewhere?

I think they move people when there are issues with the person they're sharing with or issues with other inmates in that vicinity. I have not heard of someone being moved for no reason like that.

This would be my guess based on what I've seen.

Super slow but we have nothing new to add, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7