GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #35 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes me so sad :(
"Jonni Lee McElory @jonnimcElroy · 2h 2 hours ago
Well I packed my bags and have left my job n Tulsa and will be apart from my house, husband, step kids and dogs.
My heart is here. I must give my full focus to find Christina, Im her voice now and her Mom and its my job to find her
And see that Justice will be served. This is hard on my husband and every one. But, I have to put her first. Lets bring
My baby home where she belongs. Thank you all for you continue support I and we could not do this with out you."

Very sad but also, I would be doing the same thing. My baby missing? All that would matter to me is finding them.

I keep reading this post and my heart goes out to you. I, too, looked the other day to no avail. Just wanted to say I'm sorry, and hope it's worked out soon.

First, they have to care. Otherwise, I don't see a possibility of change. You know, there is a reason why Suzanna became a stripper. It did not happen in a vacuum. There is a history there. I think that her life is considered cheap or worthless because of it, but I am in no way ashamed of my daughter!

I am too upset to hold my tongue. Soon probably even I won't be here. This is Christina's thread. Not my daughter's thread. But I am so worried about that body and I cannot stop crying and I realize I have not eaten all day.

Thanks to all of you. I am just feeling hopeless and helpless, etc.

I have no idea how to start a Facebook page for Suzanna, but I would like to. My computer skills and social network tech skills are almost non-existent.

I am too upset to hold my tongue. Soon probably even I won't be here. This is Christina's thread. Not my daughter's thread. But I am so worried about that body and I cannot stop crying and I realize I have not eaten all day.

Thanks to all of you. I am just feeling hopeless and helpless, etc.

I have no idea how to start a Facebook page for Suzanna, but I would like to. My computer skill and social network tech skills are almost non-existent.
Does anyone out there know how to start a Facebook page and get daisytrail going on one? Perhaps a private message to get the ball rolling and she can take it from there?

Does anyone out there know how to start a Facebook page and get daisytrail going on one? Perhaps a private message to get the ball rolling and she can take it from there?

I do not, but I think I could figure it out. I'll look into it for her

Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself... Been following this case since the beginning and many others here. Long time lurker and finally decided to create an account. Hoping Christina is found soon.
Welcome! Looking forward to brainstorming with you! :websleuther::websleuther:

Something I have been wondering about. I thought that if you were being called as a witness, you had to remain in the hall until you are called to testify. Is that right? During EA's hearing, was Christina's dad in the hall with all the party attendees? Was there any conversation?

Something I have been wondering about. I thought that if you were being called as a witness, you had to remain in the hall until you are called to testify. Is that right? During EA's hearing, was Christina's dad in the hall with all the party attendees? Was there any conversation?

Did we ever get a list of the 12 ppl who were called in that day? I've always wondered who they all were.

Did we ever get a list of the 12 ppl who were called in that day? I've always wondered who they all were.

I'll make a guess: 2-LE, 2-Co-Workers, 4-Party Goers, MM, 1-DNA Expert, 1-Cell Ping Expert, Huffines Dent Expert (JMO)

I'll make a guess, that is JMO: 2-LE, 2-Co-Workers, 4-Party Goers, MM, 1-DNA Expert, 1-Cell Ping Expert, Huffines Dent Expert (JMO)

Good job! Wish we had some material to read tonight, so quiet here. Guess I will go to my Kindle. Hoping for news tomorrow. I was so hoping that was Christina they found today.

HF has a pre trial conference today at 4pm.
Any news on this?

Cases all go through idle periods here. When something new breaks, people will come back to discuss it. It is difficult to beat the same horse day after day. :deadhorse: (But we do give it a good shot! lol)

From this moment five months ago Christina was still socializing with her "friends".
Tomorrow will be five months since she was last seen or heard from.

Everyone concentrate (pray for those who do) real hard tonight the truth will be revealed.
Foxfire (a poster) believes a victim will/can guide the way to the answer.
It seems in a lot of cases it is true.
Maybe if everyone (or just one person) receives a message, she will/can be found.
Maybe the search should go beyond Allen and Plano.
The most usual places are along an obvious route or woods or body of water.
Sometimes the place is stumbled upon by a stranger.
I truly hope Christina will be found soon.

BTW: I love your sig....
The boards haven't ever been this slow for me to get a chance to comment about that.
OT/ Thank you. When I read it the first time, I cried. It was so profound and coming from raw emotion. The words will forever remind me of the bombing yet they instill a resolve to continue the fight daily for all victims and their families.

Good question bf has been tweeting from cc court during grace trial for last few days and mentioned her dad wasn't in court room because he was a witness. I know ea just had a bond case not trial but that made me curious also. Of course in the infamous casey a trial her parents were in the room still got called to the stand. I was thinking an immediate family member could ask the judge to be allowed in the court room even if they are a witness. I'm sure some long time sleuths will know and can answer please.

It is awful to say we've reached the 5 month mark. Locals, there will be a candlelight vigil outside of the Collin County Courthouse tonight at 7:30 PM. Need as many people there as possible - we want that heartless *advertiser censored* to hear us chant "Where is Christina?" from inside of his cell. If you can't be there in person, please light a candle, and post a photo to FB and let Christina's sweet family know how much support they have.

It depends. It is up to the court - at the behest of one or both sides in a trial - to invoke that rule. In some proceedings/trials, it is waived for one or more witnesses. The general rule of thumb is whether there is an expectation that the person to testify might be asked piercing questions that might be influenced by testimony of others. I don't know whether it was used on one or more witnesses in this hearing.

It depends. It is up to the court - at the behest of one or both sides in a trial - to invoke that rule. In some proceedings/trials, it is waived for one or more witnesses. The general rule of thumb is whether there is an expectation that the person to testify might be asked piercing questions that might be influenced by testimony of others. I don't know whether it was used on one or more witnesses in this hearing.

Wow! That is some siggie you've designed! Looks like it took hours! Very creative.

This makes me so sad :(
"Jonni Lee McElory @jonnimcElroy · 2h 2 hours ago
Well I packed my bags and have left my job n Tulsa and will be apart from my house, husband, step kids and dogs.
My heart is here. I must give my full focus to find Christina, Im her voice now and her Mom and its my job to find her
And see that Justice will be served. This is hard on my husband and every one. But, I have to put her first. Lets bring
My baby home where she belongs. Thank you all for you continue support I and we could not do this with out you."

It is awful to say we've reached the 5 month mark. Locals, there will be a candlelight vigil outside of the Collin County Courthouse tonight at 7:30 PM. Need as many people there as possible - we want that heartless *advertiser censored* to hear us chant "Where is Christina?" from inside of his cell. If you can't be there in person, please light a candle, and post a photo to FB and let Christina's sweet family know how much support they have.

Go Jonni Go! I'm with her all the way to bring Christina home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7