GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #35 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it usual to move cells so often?

In the county jail, perhaps. Unlike state prison, here there can be prisoners that come and go, some awaiting trial, some with short sentences, and so on. EA may end up being one of the longest-tenured prisoners in the Collin County jail, by the time he ends up being sent to state prison (presumably) with an AK conviction for the rest of his life (or even more, if they get him for murder). Hopefully at some point he'll decide that his best way to lessen his punishment is to talk.

Forgot to add link to previous post
https://apps.collincountytx.gov/injail/InJailSearch.aspx

So... one day I was thinking... the perfect cell-mate for EA would be a guy who:
1. Lists his ethnicity as Hispanic
2. Has an immigration detainer and hopefully from a Spanish-speaking country
3. Was booked into the jail somewhat recently so that he may have seen some publicity surrounding Christina's case
[modsnip]

Curious - what result will be achieved thru the types of scenario's that have been suggested this morning?
Because I certainly am Not agreeing nor want to be included into the category of promoting such things.

Is no one wanting to have a legal justice system any longer? Or is it just for this case?
I am sure there are or might be other remote places on earth that advocate non judicial processes
and having fair trials with verdicts rendered...but Texas is not 1 of them.

As far as I know there is only an arrest on AK charge in connection of the disappearance of CM.
The suspect has been in custody since Dec 2014.
There has been a bond reduction hearing for probable cause that has been denied in the 1st request.
Per the hearing in civil courts:The only results of preliminary forensics is CM DNA was found on the edge rubber seal of the suspects car trunk and 2 spots in the interior trunk lining.

The rest will have to go thru criminal courts and legal process's.

JMO~ I prefer to have the Justice System as opposed to not; Everyone accused of any type of crime does have the right to competent representation and fair trials.

Justice for Christina and The Truth of what really occurred.
That she be found-yes
That the Entire Truth be found -yes

From everything I have read & watched about Christina per her friends and postings on her SM accounts..She did NOT like Negative acting people or less than positive actions and thoughts. She only wanted to hear and see positive actions and reactions..She was a lifter of spirits when others could not do it for themselves..when others had problems ..she listened intently and encouraged..
She loved her gift of the positive vibrations book for her birthday(she even took a pic of it) ..based on Dolphins ...
Based on this ... I seriously doubt she would have any part (much less condone & participate)of the promoting any type of violent negativity or vile accusations toward anyone..... and that includes those that ever betrayed her and the accused.
Christina and her spirit would not want to participate at all.

ETA: About Christina- JMO~
In addition to what I see,observe and have stated in the quote
Christina had a Love and Passion for Marilyn Monroe...anything related to the Glamour and Icon legend.
She also loved James Dean ..so much that she had a James Dean quote tattooed on her left hip.
These things are Christina's true kindred spirit..the essence of her real passion & compassion.
Anything else would be fictitious.
If anyone wants to honestly portray Christina and honor her celebration of life ...do it with the things that she stood for and loved.JMO~

I stand with Christina and for the Truth of what really happened ..but never in promoting the type of things that suggest vigilante violent non judicial behavior. JMO~

Curious - what result will be achieved thru the types of scenario's that have been suggested this morning?
Because I certainly am Not agreeing nor want to be included into the category of promoting such things.

Is no one wanting to have a legal justice system any longer? Or is it just for this case?
I am sure there are or might be other remote places on earth that advocate non judicial processes

As far as I know there is only an arrest on AK charge in connection of the disappearance of CM.
There has been a bond reduction hearing for probable cause that has been denied in the 1st request.
Per the hearing in civil courts:The only results of preliminary forensics is CM DNA was found on the edge rubber seal of the suspects car trunk and 2 spots in the interior trunk lining.

JMO~ I prefer to have the Justice System as opposed to not; Everyone accused of any type of crime does have the right to competent representation and fair trials.

That she be found-yes

From everything I have read & watched about Christina per her friends and postings on her SM accounts..She did NOT like Negative acting people or less than positive actions and thoughts. She only wanted to hear and see positive actions and reactions..She was a lifter of spirits when others could not do it for themselves..when others had problems ..she listened intently and encouraged..
She loved her gift of the positive vibrations book for her birthday(she even took a pic of it) ..based on Dolphins ...
Based on this ... I seriously doubt she would have any part (much less condone & participate)of the promoting any type of violent negativity or vile accusations toward anyone..... and that includes those that ever betrayed her and the accused.

Christina had a Love and Passion for Marilyn Monroe...anything related to the Glamour and Icon legend.
She also loved James Dean ..so much that she had a James Dean quote tattooed on her left hip.
These things are Christina's true kindred spirit..the essence of her real passion & compassion.
If anyone wants to honestly portray Christina and honor her celebration of life ...do it with the things that she stood for and loved.JMO~

I stand with Christina and for the Truth of what really happened ..but never in promoting the type of things that suggest vigilante violent non judicial behavior. JMO~

^^Preach!

That she be found-yes

^^Preach!

Yes.

WORD!

How long after the grand jury hears/decides on the charge(s), will we see any movement in the case?

How long after the grand jury hears/decides on the charge(s), will we see any movement in the case?

Have they done the GJ yet? I always get confused with all the pre stuff.

I would think once he has been indicted by the GJ, things would start. I'm assuming he's going to want a speedy trial so they don't find her body and up the charges to murder 1. IDK though. I'm not legal smart. MOO

Have they done the GJ yet? I always get confused with all the pre stuff.

I would think once he has been indicted by the GJ, things would start. I'm assuming he's going to want a speedy trial so they don't find her body and up the charges to murder 1. IDK though. I'm not legal smart. MOO

I'm not sure about the GJ.

That she be found-yes

Right on! From all I have seen, she had a beautiful soul.

I haven't heard any grand jury results yet, but of course the proceedings are secret.

Please let this be the week Christina comes home.

I'm sure Christina wants FULL JUSTICE for the one who did this.

If she's still alive, she is well aware of whoever it was who abducted her, perhaps raped her, and of the torture that monster is putting she and her family through, day after day after agonizing day. If that monster murdered her, no doubt her last thought was that LE make him pay with full justice for what he is doing.

Obviously she would want the monster who did it to go through the spotlight and shame that comes from a well-publicized trial, convicted to the full extent of the law, and then (if she's still alive) locked up for good where he can never do this to anyone else. And if she was murdered, his life be forfeited for ending hers.

LE says that EA was the one who did this. The evidence they have already shown offers compelling proof that EA was the last person ever known to be with her, multiple spots of her DNA showed she was put IN HIS TRUNK (certainly not willingly, or for her welfare), he has lied and lied and lied about what happened that night, he and his car showed up the next day all bruised and battered with him telling conflicting lies to any and all to explain why, and she has never been seen or heard from again. And they have a ton more evidence they have yet to reveal.

I hope she gets the FULL JUSTICE she would want.

That she be found-yes

This post sounds like a plea for FULL JUSTICE to me.

That she be found-yes

I get what you're saying... But if it were me, and I were missing, no quoted tattoo or love of some old actress would change that I want my family to know where I am. Maybe never know what happened, but let the family not wonder where their baby is anymore.

I think the idea of the cell mate getting him to talk is probably not going to happen. Tweeting the brother angry tweets probably won't work either. But, I don't blame anyone for trying because if someone TOOK my child? Best believe, I would do many things to find them again. Pretty sure any parent would go to great lengths to know where their child is.

I just think if I was missing I wouldn't probably care about being "nice" anymore since whoever took me wasn't too nice.

Guys, please don't bring information posted on Jonni's page here.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect.We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player

This is the only FB page allowed on Christina's thread:

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindchristinamorris

Thanks

I get what you're saying... But if it were me, and I were missing, no quoted tattoo or love of some old actress would change that I want my family to know where I am. Maybe never know what happened, but let the family not wonder where their baby is anymore.

I think the idea of the cell mate getting him to talk is probably not going to happen. Tweeting the brother angry tweets probably won't work either. But, I don't blame anyone for trying because if someone TOOK my child? Best believe, I would do many things to find them again. Pretty sure any parent would go to great lengths to know where their child is.

I just think if I was missing I wouldn't probably care about being "nice" anymore since whoever took me wasn't too nice.

Yes - she deserves to be found and the actual real truth discovered.. I have stated this many times. It has been 5 months..So Sorry there is not any closure for her family.

@TYM. I seriously doubt anyone on WS was to sabotage, overthrow or circumvent our justice system. It's pretty obvious they were just venting.

Some people take things very literal, so IMO it's not obvious. There are vigilante whackadoos all over.

I would hope no one would go that route, but it happens.

If my child was missing, yes, I'd do anything to find them, but I would also make sure I did not do anything that could throw a kink in the wheels of justice. I hope I never have to be in that situation.

MOO

Wow, how true. And I have to think that any family whose daughter has been abducted by a monster would do "anything that's legal" - even things that might offend a few sensibilities - to find her whereabouts.

Search, ask questions, and pursue answers. If you have to, even make people uncomfortable, if they have answers or might be an avenue to get them. As long as they operate within the law, such zeal should be applauded and supported imo. We're talking about their daughter's life.

We know who knows where she is. EA was the last person ever seen with her, and DNA proves he put her IN HIS TRUNK, and she's never been seen again. He knows where and when he removed her from his TRUNK. That's where the answer is, if they can find a way to shake it loose, and I hope they do.

Yes - she deserves to be found and the actual real truth discovered.. I have stated this many times. It has been 5 months..So Sorry there is not any closure for her family.

I know you want her found tym. I just can see why the family pursues any way they can to find her is all.

I'd like to think most people don't have a vigilante attitude and want the justice system to do their thing, working as intended. On WS we theorize & voice our opinions about what happened, when, why, who, etc..

There is certainly damning evidence against EA & personally I think he is 100% responsible for the kidnapping of CM and more than likely her demise. I think he may or may not have had help afterwards.. don't know.

With that said and the "damning evidence" that we now know of, it would be extremely hard for me (as a parent) to just sit back & say "well, EA is innocent until proven guilty, so back off of him".. not gonna happen! That's just the reality of it, folks.. But, of course I would let the courts/jury decide his fate...

I'm just being honest (right or wrong)... and of course JMO!

I'd like to think most people don't have a vigilante attitude and want the justice system to do their thing, working as intended. On WS we theorize & voice our opinions about what happened, when, why, who, etc..

There is certainly damning evidence against EA & personally I think he is 100% responsible for the kidnapping of CM and more than likely her demise. I think he may or may not have had help afterwards.. don't know.

With that said and the "damning evidence" that we now know of, it would be extremely hard for me (as a parent) to just sit back & say "well, EA is innocent until proven guilty, so back off of him".. not gonna happen! That's just the reality of it, folks.. But, of course I would let the courts/jury decide his fate...

I'm just being honest (right or wrong)... and of course JMO!

Noway. Id never be able to sit back either. I just feel what makes it worse is the not knowing. It's torture. Continuing for months.

Bad boys and sexy type women.
We need to promote new role models for young women.
How can we get out from under this common trap?

Just struck me (at a deeper level) that the stories behind Christina's role models are
pretty tragic. Also outdated personas (my mother's era).
I made a joke myself about being Marilyn Monroe. Why would I want to be her? Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13