GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #36 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodness, thanks :blushing:

That is something I'm unclear about. In the Discovery ID show, TES started to search the exact area I'm referencing, but it was announced on the show they called off the search before completion that day due to weather related issues. I do not know if they went back; I've asked people who have taken place in the Saturday morning searches, but due to the confidentiality of search areas they would not say. I 100% respect and admire the loyalty and integrity to not answer that question, to be honest I'm glad they didn't. I did suggest re-searching it if it was not completely searched, but I don't know what came of that if anything at all.

When you mentioned the ID show and the specific search called off due to weather,
I thought about the fire pit structure pictured in the video when the segment ended.
Wonder if LE collected potential evidence from within the fire pit/well.

The excuse of inclement weather for stopping the search seems flimsy imo.
Why not continue searching the same area another day versus calling it off completely?
The abruptness in which they ended the search seems odd.
Maybe the fire pit showing up was just a coincidence.
Wonder who built it and why and who might know about it?
How far in the middle of nowhere is the thing?

When you mentioned the ID show and the specific search called off due to weather,
I thought about the fire pit structure pictured in the video when the segment ended.

The fire pit has bothered me too. It goes back to a comment someone made earlier (can't remember who) about maybe EA knows she won't be found. I hope that's not the case, it's really disturbing if it is and this probably isn't his first time if that's true. My opinion only.

EA knows what went down that night, bottom line. Without him speaking and no sign of CM, we're stuck with a AK case. Anyone heard of an update with the greenville body remains found?

Good question. On the last thread I read the remains belong to a homeless person.
Why did/would someone post that info without a link?
My search didn't bring up a link confirming any facts about those remains.

The remains have been sent to a forensic lab at the University of North Texas for analysis.
They've yet to be positively identified.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Skeletal-Remains-Found-in-Greenville-Field-291717221.html

In the video, tire tracks are visible leading to the area where investigators are working.
Wonder if those were there prior to when the remains were reported.

https://www.facebook.com/HeraldBanner?rf=168475556502287
Greenville LE stated remains may belong to a homeless person.

Good question. On the last thread I read the remains belong to a homeless person.
Why did/would someone post that info without a link?
My search didn't bring up a link confirming any facts about those remains.

The remains have been sent to a forensic lab at the University of North Texas for analysis.
They've yet to be positively identified.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Skeletal-Remains-Found-in-Greenville-Field-291717221.html

In the video, tire tracks are visible leading to the area where investigators are working.
Wonder if those were there prior to when the remains were reported.

https://www.facebook.com/HeraldBanner?rf=168475556502287
Greenville LE stated remains may belong to a homeless person.

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/...d-human-skeletal-remains-found-in-field.html/
There are a few clues, police say. Among the remains were some other belongings that appear to have been the deceased’s.
“The debris, which was collected as evidence, did include identifiers that do not fit any person currently listed as missing,” says a release from the Greenville police.

Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews · Feb 12
Plano PD says NO indication skeletal remains found in Greenville belong to #ChristinaMorris. GPD said no ID, but could be homeless person
https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews/status/566017421803536384
(This one also has a comment from someone with same last name as EA's girlfriend)

And... unrelated but just in case anyone missed it:

Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews · Feb 16
Motion to continue filed for #HunterFoster, bf of #ChristinaMorris, on federal drug charges. New jury trial date is May 18.
https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews/status/567412960000491520

With all due respect, the Greenville body is just a distraction, as it's unrelated and we knew that from the very day it was found.

Where's Christina?

How can we get EA to tell where he put her? Or are we simply consigned to convicting EA and throwing away the key, and hoping to stumble across her by dogged perseverance?

With all due respect, the Greenville body is just a distraction, as it's unrelated and we knew that from the very day it was found.

Where's Christina?

How can we get EA to tell where he put her? Or are we simply consigned to convicting EA and throwing away the key, and hoping to stumble across her by dogged perseverance?
I just wanted to say how much I enjoy reading your posts..you always tell it like it is..
I say we all start sending EA scathing letters [emoji12] it breaks my heart knowing Christina is out there somewhere.. She needs to be home and her family to get some semblance of closure. I just don't see EA giving it up out of the kindness of his heart.. In your opinion do you think LE will offer him a deal to recover her remains? I'm praying that they have some tricks up their sleeves.. I wish I could put the needle in his arm myself. CM was only 23, she had her whole life ahead of her. I'm also wondering your thoughts on her "friends" from that night..do you yhink it's possible that they may be keeping their silence so they can testify against EA? IMO & TIA [emoji3]

#ComeHomeChristina

The people she was with are "witnesses" in the legal sense, so I would think they should be keeping quiet. Not sure if they can be forced to do so? But probably asked? Jmo

1 "In your opinion do you think LE will offer him a deal to recover her remains?"

I have no idea. Everything is negotiable, but it takes two to tango. I do believe that a deal - which of course would include EA telling what he did with CM - is his best (and perhaps only realistic) chance to keep from ultimately ending up executed for what he did, but I have no sense of what they'll decide to do.

2 "I'm also wondering your thoughts on her "friends" from that night..do you think it's possible that they may be keeping their silence so they can testify against EA?"
"The people she was with are "witnesses" in the legal sense, so I would think they should be keeping quiet. Not sure if they can be forced to do so? But probably asked?"

The others there that night have talked many times with LE and based on that, my guess is that they are quite willing to testify as needed. However, they probably can't really alter the case, since they weren't in the garage when the events began to happen between EA and CM which ultimately ended with her in his trunk and never being seen or heard from again.

The excuse of inclement weather for stopping the search seems flimsy imo.
Why not continue searching the same area another day versus calling it off completely?
The abruptness in which they ended the search seems odd.
Maybe the fire pit showing up was just a coincidence.
Wonder who built it and why and who might know about it?
How far in the middle of nowhere is the thing?

I thought the same thing when I saw the fire pit on the show! In driving the area I never noticed a fire pit so I'm assuming it's further back and not visible from the road.
I imagine TES or the searchers would try to peer inside of it or they would at least notify LE to check it out. I know if I was a searcher I sure would have tried using my phone as a flashlight to see if anything was visible; I imagine my instinct wouldn't much different than anyone who may have been with the search group that day, but you never know.
I thought the abruptness was odd as well. I don't know much about drones and their sensitivity to weather but maybe it was related. Any drone experts here?
The only other thing I can think of for calling the search off due to weather is maybe crime scenes are more vulnerable to contamination and compromise during rain due to the ease in which shoe prints can be erroneously added or accidentally covered or chemicals can be transferred (ex: hair products, chemical solvents in clothing, etc). Again, that's just speculation.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Due to our experience on Websleuths we are very careful before we open up an actual forum on a case.

There is very little new information on this case IIRC. It stands to reason that if we open a forum where we can separate the threads then the forum itself will be pretty much non-active shortly after it's formation.

Things could change over night and we could need a forum for the Morris case and if this happens we will gladly put one up for our members.

Take care and thanks for participating on Websleuths.
Tricia

If we open a forum on this case I can assure you that it will be virtually dead very soon. With nothing major happening it's just how it works out.

Thank you for taking the time to reply, Tricia. I understand what you're saying. I was feeling frustrated by the constant disagreements that hover in this case.

I believe everyone has the right to express their opinion, and was thinking that maybe some of the strife could be avoided if certain topics were in their own thread. For example, the demonstrations were most recently an issue. If folks wanted to debate that, there would be a thread. If folks wanted to avoid it, they could avoid that thread.

Obviously we also have the option to scroll on past those issues, but sometimes it's hard not to comment. I'm not trying to get you to change your mind; I just have a deep psychological need to be understood lol.

Ok here is a question.
I have been reading about Biological Evidence!

DON’T place evidence in the trunk of a car since extreme heat may make

blood unsuitable for testing

http://www.iape.org/emanual/biological_evidence.htm

Now if this evidence started out in the trunk and it was HOT would it be Unsuitable for testing?

They waited a longggg time to do forensics on his car!

Thank you for taking the time to reply, Tricia. I understand what you're saying. I was feeling frustrated by the constant disagreements that hover in this case.

I believe everyone has the right to express their opinion, and was thinking that maybe some of the strife could be avoided if certain topics were in their own thread. For example, the demonstrations were most recently an issue. If folks wanted to debate that, there would be a thread. If folks wanted to avoid it, they could avoid that thread.

Obviously we also have the option to scroll on past those issues, but sometimes it's hard not to comment. I'm not trying to get you to change your mind; I just have a deep psychological need to be understood lol.

MzOpinion8d - I actually agree with both your viewpoint and Trish's viewpoint. This forum is basically a ghost town now and to break it up would probably cause it to be even more so. However, I would love the topics broken out. Some people are weak-kneed when the victim is discussed. They take it personal rather than understanding that Christina's relationships, lifestyle, friends, etc. could shed some light on decisions made. Me personally, I'm easily disturbed by the graphic violence that has been suggested toward EA who has not had his day in court. Like you said I guess scroll and roll, but sometimes it is difficult to do and why I think so many (IMO) have moved on so in that sense, the different topics could actually generate more traffic. JMO

1 "In your opinion do you think LE will offer him a deal to recover her remains?"

I have no idea. Everything is negotiable, but it takes two to tango. I do believe that a deal - which of course would include EA telling what he did with CM - is his best (and perhaps only realistic) chance to keep from ultimately ending up executed for what he did, but I have no sense of what they'll decide to do.

2 "I'm also wondering your thoughts on her "friends" from that night..do you think it's possible that they may be keeping their silence so they can testify against EA?"
"The people she was with are "witnesses" in the legal sense, so I would think they should be keeping quiet. Not sure if they can be forced to do so? But probably asked?"

The others there that night have talked many times with LE and based on that, my guess is that they are quite willing to testify as needed. However, they probably can't really alter the case, since they weren't in the garage when the events began to happen between EA and CM which ultimately ended with her in his trunk and never being seen or heard from again.

Steve I also value your opinions and your obvious expertise regarding the legal aspects of all of the cases you're following. May I ask if you're employed as an attorney or law enforcement. TIA

The fire pit has bothered me too. It goes back to a comment someone made earlier (can't remember who) about maybe EA knows she won't be found. I hope that's not the case, it's really disturbing if it is and this probably isn't his first time if that's true. My opinion only.

Respectfully do you have an opinion of how EA could be absolutely be sure CM wouldn't be found? It's been my opinion all along that CM's disappearance was the result of opportunity and not planned and that EA was very anxious to get her body out of his car. Since I've never thought EA was a mastermind criminal who could think of the place to hide a body I would like to hear others' take on this scenario?

Ok here is a question.
I have been reading about Biological Evidence!

DON’T place evidence in the trunk of a car since extreme heat may make

blood unsuitable for testing

http://www.iape.org/emanual/biological_evidence.htm

Now if this evidence started out in the trunk and it was HOT would it be Unsuitable for testing?

They waited a longggg time to do forensics on his car!

I'd venture a guess that the 1 in 69 quadrillion (69,000,000,000,000,000) results means the evidence was suitable for testing.

I'd venture a guess that the 1 in 69 quadrillion (69,000,000,000,000,000) results means the evidence was suitable for testing.

But there is always that 1!

I just found it interesting, and thought id ask.
Im sure his lawyer asked or will ask also.

Wonder if they fingerprinted what they found in the garbage too.

Respectfully do you have an opinion of how EA could be absolutely be sure CM wouldn't be found? It's been my opinion all along that CM's disappearance was the result of opportunity and not planned and that EA was very anxious to get her body out of his car. Since I've never thought EA was a mastermind criminal who could think of the place to hide a body I would like to hear others' take on this scenario?

It's just about what I believe happened. Someone earlier mentioned an Edgar Allen Poe short story, "The Tell-Tale Heart" and that is what I think of when I picture EA driving around about an hour before it starts to get light outside. Between someone in his trunk and probably the smell of alcohol on his breath, he did NOT want to get stopped by LE.

Any spot he passed that seemed desolate, unused, unlikely to be a popular walking place,etc...of which there are thousands of such places, might have seemed safe to EA, at that hour, under duress, wanting to be "done" and get home. Which, Imo, leaves it down to luck if she is ever found. Probably like other perps before him, he wonders if "this" will be the day, even as he reassures himself she is not likely to be found.

If GPS/pinging has been exhausted, she is either in a spot or area already searched (not uncommon) or some of his time was unregistered. In any case, still just a matter of luck/chance, at this point. Jmo

Like this case!
they have the ppl responsible but ....they still cant find her.

Deceased/Not Found OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Oklahoma City/Edmond, 10 April 2014 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow