GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #36 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ted Bundy conceived a child during visitation. Just saying.

Where is Christina?

Yup and Charlie Manson had loads of worldwide mail too!
JMO~
As far as Christina's whereabouts .. I am only speaking for myself - I have given many suggestions on this thread since September as to where to look for her,and I am out of any more creative suggestions.So I will not post anymore about that.
I have asked via prayer that her family at least find a way to have closure in this ambiguous situation.
So sorry for their loss and unknown state of being. That is all I can say about it at this point.
As for the accused.. He is in jail and not going anywhere until legally he can. The system must be allowed to do its job so that the rest can be safe and secure. Nothing is going to reverse the past near 6 months. Nothing... It is time to move forward. As many families that have been in this situation have done before them. I hope they all will find the right kind of professional to assist as they perhaps transition into the next phases of the process. JMO~

JMO~
As far as Christina's whereabouts .. I am only speaking for myself - I have given many suggestions on this thread since September as to where to look for her,and I am out of any more creative suggestions.So I will not post anymore about that.
I have asked via prayer that her family at least find a way to have closure in this ambiguous situation.
So sorry for their loss and unknown state of being. That is all I can say about it at this point.
As for the accused.. He is in jail and not going anywhere until legally he can. The system must be allowed to do its job so that the rest can be safe and secure. Nothing is going to reverse the past near 6 months. Nothing... It is time to move forward. As many families that have been in this situation have done before them. I hope they all will find the right kind of professional to assist as they perhaps transition into the next phases of the process. JMO~

Oh Charlie had his share of woman wanting to marry him, ugh... what a charming groom he would make .

Grief counseling would be good. There are professionals who work exclusively with people of murdered and missing loved ones.

JMO~

Well now that you mention it, Casey Anthony even has fans and financial support. Things I will never understand.
TxYorkieMom - I know you have provided many suggestions, maps, and a lot of time to this case. I believe in my heart we all want the same thing and that is for Christina to be found. I personally do not believe that any one of EA's family members, whether it be mom, dad, grandparents, uncle, friend, whoever will ever stop to talk to Jonni and the protesters. I just do not see that happening. I think it is an exercise in futility but again, that is JMO. I also hope they can find some sort of closure if that is ever even possible after such a tragedy and start to move forward if only a baby step at a time. I think the closest they may come to finding where Christina is would be if EA makes a plea deal. JMO all of the above.

It's pouring here in DFW. I hope they go back and search some of the more probable areas (based on EA pings) after this heavy rain and sleet/ice event to see if anything was possibly unearthed. Moo

Well now that you mention it, Casey Anthony even has fans and financial support. Things I will never understand.
TxYorkieMom - I know you have provided many suggestions, maps, and a lot of time to this case. I believe in my heart we all want the same thing and that is for Christina to be found. I personally do not believe that any one of EA's family members, whether it be mom, dad, grandparents, uncle, friend, whoever will ever stop to talk to Jonni and the protesters. I just do not see that happening. I think it is an exercise in futility but again, that is JMO. I also hope they can find some sort of closure if that is ever even possible after such a tragedy and start to move forward if only a baby step at a time. I think the closest they may come to finding where Christina is would be if EA makes a plea deal. JMO all of the above.

I never understood the support Casey received, it hurts the brain to even think about it now. I remember when the woman who married the night stalker( Richard Ramirez) went public. I was like what the what? I guess criminals like that have their groupies. Kinda gross though. Ewww!

I have read 36 threads and am still trying to keep up. So an accused EA, who is presumed innocent until proven guilty BARD, had a visitor at the jail. Alrighty then.

I have read 36 threads and am still trying to keep up. So an accused EA, who is presumed innocent until proven guilty BARD, had a visitor at the jail. Alrighty then.

Yep, EA, who is ALIVE and his whereabouts are known by ALL who love him, gets to have visitors inside the jail, protected from the elements. Meanwhile, Christina's loved ones are out in the cold, trudging through all types of vegetation, searching high and low, so far to no avail. Alrighty then indeed.

https://twitter.com/PlanoPoliceDept/status/568519933857918977

"REWARD INCREASE! As a result of fundraisers for the #ChristinaMorris investigation by the family, reward increases" $30,000 now.

Do rewards work? I can only think of 2 cases where the reward was claimed although I'm sure there must be more.

Ted Bundy conceived a child during visitation. Just saying.

Where is Christina?

Is this true or a myth? I hadn't heard that before and searching the web it sounds questionable.

Thanks.

JMO

Maybe this thread needs it's own category-like the Heather Elvis thread-every time I see 'active search' and Christina's name I think it is breaking news. This is thread 36.
I am not trying to negate the importance of her case or whatever.......but really. It is very disconcerting to see 'ACTIVE SEARCH' and *Arrest* etc. and to click and just see the latest musings/opinions/conjectures and what-not. It is kinda overwhelming and also misleading at times. It almost becomes 'move along folks-nothing to see here'.

I see the active search has now gone from the title

Do rewards work? I can only think of 2 cases where the reward was claimed although I'm sure there must be more.

No...not really. Anyone who knows where is she is probably guilty of a crime too, if only tampering, if not worse, or concealing evidence. Unless it will be given to a member of the public who happens to find her...
Jmo

Coming up on 6 months... I think (JMO) it is time to scale back on the family searches and let LE take the burden on(that is what they are paid and educated to do). The family seems to need time to decompress and be just involved with the fundraising and social/ media things. I think they have probably done everything that could be expected in this situation. JMO~

Yep, EA, who is ALIVE and his whereabouts are known by ALL who love him, gets to have visitors inside the jail, protected from the elements. Meanwhile, Christina's loved ones are out in the cold, trudging through all types of vegetation, searching high and low, so far to no avail. Alrighty then indeed.

You know, this forum and others on this site are full of people, young and old missing and many presumed murdered and not found. Heartbreaking stories throughout websleuths. According to the TOS, the Arochi family are victims as well. True, the circumstances seem unfair but frankly I think both families are in their own private hell on earth.
Hoping Christina will be found. and justice is served. Reading this thread, I'm reminded daily how glad I am that this is the USA where we have a system that is better than most, for the accused as well as the victim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's true. It's a girl child who will never go by his name. The mother chose to protect her identity. Very strange situation. Ann rule will give some details when asked, but not a whole lot. I emailed her years ago for a class project. Very nice lady, very helpful.

But he is not being treated differently than any other inmate as far as I know. They are all fed and all out of the elements. I guess I don't understand what some think needs to be done. Until he is convicted, these are the conditions, and if/when he is convicted and sent to prison, he will still have those same provisions. :confused: JMO

No...not really. Anyone who knows where is she is probably guilty of a crime too, if only tampering, if not worse, or concealing evidence. Unless it will be given to a member of the public who happens to find her...
Jmo

And JMO, most people would call LE if they found a body anyway.

And JMO, most people would call LE if they found a body anyway.

True, that does seem to be how most cases are re-activated. I feel like Jonni will make a difference in this world, like Polly Klaas' father. Sadly, this happens way too often. My heart of hearts does hurt for EA's parents and brother. I know personally we had a child molester in our family (an older brother) and in no way do I think any other family members had any part in what he chose to do/be/ or how he acted...not a reflection on the siblings I love and trust. Father was a suicide and again, I do not hold any hard feelings towards anyone on his part. Life is hard, we make choices, and we should be held accountable.

True, that does seem to be how most cases are re-activated. I feel like Jonni will make a difference in this world, like Polly Klaas' father. Sadly, this happens way too often. My heart of hearts does hurt for EA's parents and brother. I know personally we had a child molester in our family (an older brother) and in no way do I think any other family members had any part in what he chose to do/be/ or how he acted...not a reflection on the siblings I love and trust. Father was a suicide and again, I do not hold any hard feelings towards anyone on his part. Life is hard, we make choices, and we should be held accountable.

So sorry you had to go through that. It is very devastating to the whole family. Crime touches everyone. So many times the offenders families are blamed and held responsible . Most times they have never seen it coming. I hope your family is healing.

You know, I have been thinking about times in the garage, and I remembered a case I heard about years ago. A guy who was a volunteer firemen stole a tool from the fire department. It is what they call a Kelly Tool. In a nutshell it is like a large crowbar with the end like a large claw hammer. The guy snuck up on a woman he had been stalking, hit her in the head with the claw end of the Kelly Tool, and dragged her to the car and put her in the backseat. Only took a few minutes. Left a bloody mess though . Any way, sorry to ramble, but it just popped in my head about the Kelly Tool. How many people have crowbar in their vehicles? A lot, you never know what people will use. I need to search, but I believe the guy got a life sentence even though she survived, she does have severe brain damage. I can't remember if his last name was Johnson or if that was hers. It was an interesting case. It was about 20 yeArs ago. Okay I'm off to bed. Night night folks :)

While some have complained about the info provided as to who is visiting EA in prison, I want to say "Thanks!!" for the news.

I appreciate knowing when more people are added to the list and/or who he is interacting with, every time. The more we sleuth EA and his world, imo the better chance we may have to find some hint or some way to get the location of where he put CM. (And if any would object that the last visitors didn't offer any insight, that's okay, because all we need is ONE who offers us some clue by their presence. Gotta keep sleuthing his world, ya never know. Can't lose sight of the fact that EA knows, so he holds the key to finding Christina.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968