GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #36 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I have been thinking about times in the garage, and I remembered a case I heard about years ago. A guy who was a volunteer firemen stole a tool from the fire department. It is what they call a Kelly Tool. In a nutshell it is like a large crowbar with the end like a large claw hammer. The guy snuck up on a woman he had been stalking, hit her in the head with the claw end of the Kelly Tool, and dragged her to the car and put her in the backseat. Only took a few minutes. Left a bloody mess though . Any way, sorry to ramble, but it just popped in my head about the Kelly Tool. How many people have crowbar in their vehicles? A lot, you never know what people will use. I need to search, but I believe the guy got a life sentence even though she survived, she does have severe brain damage. I can't remember if his last name was Johnson or if that was hers. It was an interesting case. It was about 20 yeArs ago. Okay I'm off to bed. Night night folks :)

That gives me the heebie jeebies to think about that possible scenario. The name Kelly is going to creep me out now unfortunately. **shudder**

While some have complained about the info provided as to who is visiting EA in prison, I want to say "Thanks!!" for the news.

I appreciate knowing when more people are added to the list and/or who he is interacting with, every time. The more we sleuth EA and his world, imo the better chance we may have to find some hint or some way to get the location of where he put CM. (And if any would object that the last visitors didn't offer any insight, that's okay, because all we need is ONE who offers us some clue by their presence. Gotta keep sleuthing his world, ya never know. Can't lose sight of the fact that EA knows, so he holds the key to finding Christina.)

Take a look at some of the bigger cases featured here on Websleuths: Natalee Holloway, Caylee Anthony, Haleigh Cummings, Heather Elvis, The McStay Family and many others. Tell me what you notice about them.

That gives me the heebie jeebies to think about that possible scenario. The name Kelly is going to creep me out now unfortunately. **shudder**

It's my first name lol...I tend to have that effect on people ;)

Take a look at some of the bigger cases featured here on Websleuths: Natalee Holloway, Caylee Anthony, Haleigh Cummings, Heather Elvis, The McStay Family and many others. Tell me what you notice about them.

I'm trying to figure out what you mean. I guess all of them were found by accident or never found?

I'm trying to figure out what you mean. I guess all of them were found by accident or never found?

I'm trying to figure out what she meant, too - care to enlighten us, SeeAlice?
I was also thinking back to a post of GigglingToes who said EA would rather go down with the charge of AK (proclaiming his innocence all the way), than be thought of as a murderer. I don't think he will ever tell.

I notice that, when we start focusing on EA and trying to sleuth where he hid CM, some try to interject those unrelated cases as if those other cases should impact or limit what LE and the family can or should do here. And that is so wrong imo.

This is a legal case now, and is going to be driven by the evidence, not by something anecdotal about some other case. LE caught the guy with his hand in the cookie jar, so to speak. EA was the last person ever seen with CM, and her DNA was found IN HIS TRUNK. LE has been amassing damning evidence against him since week 1. I don't have to look at another case to ascertain where this one is headed.

I notice that, when we start focusing on EA and trying to sleuth where he hid CM, some try to interject those unrelated cases as if those other cases should impact or limit what LE and the family can or should do here. And that is so wrong imo.

This is a legal case now, and is going to be driven by the evidence, not by something anecdotal about some other case. LE caught the guy with his hand in the cookie jar, so to speak. EA was the last person ever seen with CM, and her DNA was found IN HIS TRUNK. LE has been amassing damning evidence against him since week 1. I don't have to look at another case to ascertain where this one is headed.

I agree. I don't believe you can apply "tendencies" to different crimes & punishment, or compare different outcomes. Yes, sometimes the bad guy (when caught) gets away with it, but I would guess that is more of a fluke than the norm... (jmo).

I guess those of us sleuthers who are not 100% positive are just paddling around in the kiddie pool wait for the lifeguard save us from drowning. :) help help ..;)

If they are positive they have their guy, what is taking so long to indict and set a trial date? I doubt cm is going to be found any time soon. Obviously she has been hidden extremely well, so why not go ahead and get this puppy moving![modsnip] All waiting does is prolong the grief for the family. Come on Le , let's get down to business.

Searching in or near DFW may be a good thing to do, you never know.

JMO~
I personally am not convinced that the one that is in jail of the initials EA is 101% responsible.
Where is the witness of him actually kidnapping her? Is there a vid that shows this? Who was driving?
Who else was in the garage? Who else was in the garage vicinity from 3:57am till 4:52 am??
2 spots of her DNA was said to have been found in the interior cargo area and on the rubberized seal.
Does not absolutely BARD mean her physical body was ever there.
Does not mean EA is the one that actually did anything or was present.
Sleuth away on EA ... but his family their private home and friends / friends of family is off limits and are legally entitled to their privacy and safety. JMO~

I guess those of us sleuthers who are not 100% positive are just paddling around in the kiddie pool wait for the lifeguard save us from drowning. :) help help ..;)

If they are positive they have their guy, what is taking so long to indict and set a trial date? I doubt cm is going to be found any time soon. Obviously she has been hidden extremely well, so why not go ahead and get this puppy moving![modsnip] All waiting does is prolong the grief for the family. Come on Le , let's get down to business.

My guess is that LE will wait as long as possible, hoping CM will be found.

If they are positive they have their guy, what is taking so long to indict and set a trial date? I doubt cm is going to be found any time soon. Obviously she has been hidden extremely well, so why not go ahead and get this puppy moving! [modsnip] All waiting does is prolong the grief for the family. Come on Le , let's get down to business.

I saw someone ask Brittany Feagans about when the charges would be coming and she said they have 90 days to file the charges. I'll look for the tweet from BF. Hopefully that means in the next couple of weeks there will be some movement.

ETA: https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews/status/568486674629578752

What could leave a "significant amount" of Christina's DNA in EA's trunk if her body was not in there? Just curious. Thoughts?

I'm also curious as to what possibilities/answers EA could use as to why a "significant amount" of Christina's DNA was in his trunk? Thoughts?

I need/want to know exactly what EA deleted from his phone (and maybe computer) covering the dates of August 28-30.
I want to know if EA deleted because what he told LE wouldn't be found there anyway or, if he deleted communications he had with someone else.
The deletions from the date of August 28 is most interesting because nothing we've heard about having to do with what EA told LE is connected to that date.
If he lied to LE about the nature of his calls and texts to his gf, those communications took place on Friday, the 29th.
What then was he concerned about hiding relative to Thursday?

I agree. I don't believe you can apply "tendencies" to different crimes & punishment, or compare different outcomes. Yes, sometimes the bad guy (when caught) gets away with it, but I would guess that is more of a fluke than the norm... (jmo).

Respectfully, we compare cases, perps, trials, and punishment very often at WS. IMO

I need/want to know exactly what EA deleted from his phone (and maybe computer) covering the dates of August 28-30.
I want to know if EA deleted because what he told LE wouldn't be found there anyway or, if he deleted communications he had with someone else.
The deletions from the date of August 28 is most interesting because nothing we've heard about having to do with what EA told LE is connected to that date.
If he lied to LE about the nature of his calls and texts to his gf, those communications took place on Friday, the 29th.
What then was he concerned about hiding relative to Thursday?

My immediate guess, would be something pertaining to drugs.. maybe for the party...? Or possible contact with a certain party goer...? jmo

I just thought of one he might could use...someone else had his car that night?? But hmmmm, then why was he seen on the video from the parking garage walking with Christina that night? He couldn't say he rode with Christina and someone else took his car and drove it out of the parking garage because her car didn't move (at least as far as we know it didn't) but I'm guessing the video would prove whether it did or not. Or I guess it could be possibly that he rode with someone else out of the garage, but wait, wouldn't that car have been seen on the video too? But then I guess EA could say he didn't know who he rode with, because after all, he didn't remember what parking garage he was even parked in.
And if EA did let someone else use his car, wouldn't he know who that person was? Or I guess he could say it was stolen? But then wait, if your car was stolen, wouldn't you be inclined to file a stolen vehicle report?

Respectfully, we compare cases, perps, trials, and punishment very often at WS. IMO

Yeah, point well taken.. I realize we compare cases, but I don't think you can make predictions about a specific case because of the outcome of a different, or even similar cases.. All depends on evidence, prosecution, defense.. etc.. jmo

I saw someone ask Brittany Feagans about when the charges would be coming and she said they have 90 days to file the charges.

It varies depending on the type and class of the charges. I think this falls in the 180-day category which would make the deadline mid-June, but if it's 90 days that puts us around mid-March. We'll see what happens.

BTW the penalty for a failure to get it done in time isn't a dismissal of any potential case, but rather that LE would have to let EA out of jail as long as an indictment continues to be pending or non-existent for the charges in question.

Keep in mind that the GJ operates in secret, so they can (and likely did) start the GJ proceedings immediately after the arrest. The deadline is a good thing since it protects EA from being locked up forever without a trial, but I don't see it as posing any problem for LE since (based only on what we've seen already) they could pull an indictment as soon as they wanted one.

I can't imagine why anyone who's interested in justice for Christina (including her family) would be in any hurry to see them rush through this stage of the process. The GJ can compel sworn testimony, so it also operates as an investigative tool, and the defense gets no look at LE evidence until there's actually an indictment. And, it's not as if EA is able to roam the streets and be a threat to others while the process plays out. He's already locked up, same as if he had already been convicted.

Personally, if the deadline is June 15th for example, I'd be very comfortable to see the indictment pulled on June 14th while they amass more fuel for the fire. Hopefully they can find CM in the interim.

My immediate guess, would be something pertaining to drugs.. maybe for the party...? Or possible contact with a certain party goer...? jmo

Could be but aren't you curious to know exactly why and what he deleted?
I'm curious to know who he communicated with especially if it is someone who wasn't at the party/outing as far as we know (but related to the group).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessica1