GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #36 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am finding your thinking most unusual. I have always thought of murder as the ultimate evil, although the sexual abuse of children surely follows close behind. The world is full of people who have tried drugs. While I do agree that drugs can cause lots of societal damage, only murder deliberately takes a person from this world forever, leaving an irreplaceable loss. However, it is that character of EA that is at issue. What is it that you see in him that would make it less shameful for him to murder someone than use cocaine?

Certainly you have a right to a differing opinion, but what is it that you see in EA that you think matches your own psyche when it comes to rating drugs as worse than murder?

Please know cocaine and crack are completely different things, and there is a huge difference. He specifically asked for rock "CRACK".

I see nothing in EA that matches my psyche so please don't but words in my mouth, what I SAID which you quoted was I would rather go to jail for murder (if i know I was innocent, because i think the justice system works) than admit to using crack.

I believe he thinks his parents believe him that he didn't commit murder, however, I don't think they would accept him if they knew he was doing drugs.

Ok, the crack thing is probably not the case for most, but does it really matter adot0902 would go down for murder over crack? Let's not ignore the entire post over one personal opinion.

I'm still suspicious that EA did not act alone. We still haven't found out who the male DNA in his car was. The text messages that needed to be erased were to/from someone. We still haven't found Christina.

Do I think EA is guilty? Yes, I do. Do I think he is the only guilty party? I do not know. Do I know what he is guilty of? Not exactly.

Thank you, that was my point. I just wanted people to accept alternate theories, and for it to be okay to discuss other theories. I should have left the crack part out I guess, I forgot how snarky this board is, I don't even know why I stay here. But to not even consider the fact that maybe the murder isn't what he is hiding in his lies is baffling to me.

Please know cocaine and crack are completely different things, and there is a huge difference. He specifically asked for rock "CRACK".

I see nothing in EA that matches my psyche so please don't but words in my mouth, what I SAID which you quoted was I would rather go to jail for murder (if i know I was innocent, because i think the justice system works) than admit to using crack.

I believe he thinks his parents believe him that he didn't commit murder, however, I don't think they would accept him if they knew he was doing drugs.

Just to keep the facts straight, the text referenced "good rock", not "crack" as you have quoted. Many drugs, including Molly, can be precipitated into crystal form.

Just to keep the facts straight, the text referenced "good rock", not "crack" as you have quoted. Many drugs, including Molly, can be precipitated into crystal form.

That would be a first for me then, I never heard anything referred to as good rock except crack. Maybe on the internet but not in real life.

That would be a first for me then, I never heard anything referred to as good rock except crack. Maybe on the internet but not in real life.

I've always heard Cocaine referred to as "rock"... but I'm old.

Thank you, that was my point. I just wanted people to accept alternate theories, and for it to be okay to discuss other theories. I should have left the crack part out I guess, I forgot how snarky this board is, I don't even know why I stay here. But to not even consider the fact that maybe the murder isn't what he is hiding in his lies is baffling to me.

I just want to bounce off of your post and thank you for being one of the few posters who is waiting for EA's day in court. He has not been tried,sentenced, or convicted. Some of the posts have him going straight to the death chamber and that is scary to me. It restores my faith in the human race that people like you and TxYorkieMom, among others will take a stand (an unpopular one I might add). I would hope and pray that if I were ever in EA's shoes (God forbid) that a few people would take the beating they are taking to keep things fair. IMO JMO

It isn't "snarky" to disagree or point out the questionable logic of statements. It is healthy debate. MOO

There is nothing wrong with considering other theories, do you think that maybe:
  1. EA accidentally ran over her while under the influence and now is afraid no one will believe him.
  2. Tried to force his affections upon her and in his "passion" she fell and hit her head, and he is now afraid no one will believe him.
  3. Had the misfortune of someone bashing him over the head, came to and went about his business only to discover her body in his trunk, and is now sure that no one would believe him.
  4. Was hired or coerced by a person or person unknown to maneuver her alone and kill her.

To my thinking, there are not many scenarios that actually fit the evidence known to us. Some way or other, she ended up in the trunk of his car. That we all know. Whatever theories we propose need to hang on the available evidence. It is not that I don't think someone else could possibly have been involved. Almost anything is possible. In my reasoning, if I hear hoofbeats, I tend to look for horses, not zebras, and I never look for unicorns. I have a down-to-earth attitude and I try to keep a logical mind.

I don't discount brainstorming and I think imagination is also useful. I just don't see a way to maneuver with the TOS to go unicorn hunting, however appealing that may sometimes be.

ETA: When one thing derives from another, the words completely different do not apply so well. Also, while you are right that "rock" mostly refers to crack, the following drug slang dictionary says that it can also refer to meth.

http://www.noslang.com/drugs/dictionary/r/

There is nothing wrong with considering other theories, do you think that maybe:
  1. EA accidentally ran over her while under the influence and now is afraid no one will believe him.
  2. Tried to force his affections upon her and in his "passion" she fell and hit her head, and he is now afraid no one will believe him.
  3. Had the misfortune of someone bashing him over the head, came to and went about his business only to discover her body in his trunk, and is now sure that no one would believe him.
  4. Was hired or coerced by a person or person unknown to maneuver her alone and kill her.

To my thinking there are not many scenarios that actually fit the evidence known to us. Some way or other, she ended up in the trunk of his car. That we all know. Whatever theories we propose need to hang on the available evidence. It is not that I don't think someone else could possibly have been involved. Almost anything is possible. In my reasoning, if I hear hoofbeats, I tend to look for horses, not zebras, and I never look for unicorns. I have a down-to-earth attitude and I try to keep a logical mind.

I don't discount brainstorming and I think imagination is also useful. I just don't see a way to maneuver with the TOS to go unicorn hunting, however appealing that may sometimes be.

ETA: When one thing derives from another, the words completely different do not apply so well. Also, while you are right that "rock" mostly refers to crack, the following drug slang dictionary says that it can also refer to meth.

http://www.noslang.com/drugs/dictionary/r/

I don't know, my honest and unpopular theory at this point to be 100% with you, is that she either 1) Overdosed due to drugs that he consumed with her and he got scared and hid her and its to late to fix that problem or 2) He and someone else namely her bf are responsible for her death. 3)He didn't have anything to do with it, and is hiding his drug use (I don't think this is what happened, but it is a theory, we don't know the relationship he has with his family and how they view him, he was said to be dating a very religious girl, maybe his family thinks he is squeaky clean and wants to keep that image) WE DON'T KNOW, which is why I think it's great to have these talks. I also like when people disagree and give reasons why, but there is an educated way to do it that keeps the discussion going rather than to just slam someones opinion.
This thread has been dead lately, I'm not going to apologize for my comments because it has people talking!

I just don't think EA is solely responsible.

I've always heard Cocaine referred to as "rock"... but I'm old.

Really??? I have never heard anything but crack referred to as rock....... I'm from the North though, maybe it's a regional thing?? Help me out Texas people, because I have never in my life heard of any other drug referred to as rock (in real life not on a google search)...

Really??? I have never heard anything but crack referred to as rock....... I'm from the North though, maybe it's a regional thing?? Help me out Texas people, because I have never in my life heard of any other drug referred to as rock (in real life not on a google search)...

East coast & west coast here and crack is rock or rock is crack :)

Well, like Zippix, I'm old, but cocaine was referred to as "good rock"......at least in California in the 70s.

I was under cover with the DEA for 3 years recently and crack has always been referred to as rock. JMO & My own experience.

Well, like Zippix, I'm old, but cocaine was referred to as "good rock"......at least in California in the 70s.

I'm not old, but I've got a good 5 years on Christina and friends, just for reference.

I am referring to "real life" & first hand... "Rock Cocaine"... maybe it's a southern thang.. lol

ETA: As Mamamerced said, this comes from the 70's-80's...

I just want to bounce off of your post and thank you for being one of the few posters who is waiting for EA's day in court. He has not been tried,sentenced, or convicted. Some of the posts have him going straight to the death chamber and that is scary to me. It restores my faith in the human race that people like you and TxYorkieMom, among others will take a stand (an unpopular one I might add). I would hope and pray that if I were ever in EA's shoes (God forbid) that a few people would take the beating they are taking to keep things fair. IMO JMO

I do understand your feelings. I also have a right to mine and my opinions. I oppose the death penalty in all instances. However, I have formed an opinion about EA's guilt. Would it not be worse if I disingenuously pretended that I hadn't? And would not that be awful in a court of law if I were to serve on a jury with that attitude? I have and would always tell the truth as a potential juror. This is not a court of law here. Presumed innocent is a concept that applies to court. None of us are precluded in our private lives from forming an opinion. We are each entitled to our own standards concerning what constitutes "fair."

I am referring to "real life" & first hand... "Rock Cocaine"... maybe it's a southern thang.. lol

I got no real life experience with that thang! :scared:

Everything I know I learned from either books, newspapers or enlightening thangs like cop shows on TV. :blushing:

LE hasn't made a statement indicating they now believe no one besides EA is involved with Christina's disappearance.
Because LE stated earlier that someone else may be involved, their comment remains a possibility in my mind.
Until LE charges EA with murder or addresses the issue, I'll keep wondering if LE may still be investigating the case outside of EA.

When EA returned to the Shops at Legacy area (drove back), he may have done so to meet up with someone else. Why would he venture back to the area from which he just left if Christina was in his trunk? Did someone contact him or them? Did something happen to Christina after more drugs were obtained?

I know LE says they believe CM was in EA's trunk when he drove out of the garage
at 3:58 a.m.
Unless they have an image, how can they be sure?
We know drugs were being sought after.
Yet we don't know what or if there was a response because communications were deleted.

If EA left the garage with Christina in his trunk, why would he turn back to spend time near the shops again?
If the reason was to leave Christina, she would have been found by now imo.
I need this detour, based on toll clock and phone pings, to make sense.
Surely EA knows CM's phone would still be pinging as he backtracked.
If he was returning to the area to meet someone, why would he care about pings?
If she was already deceased in his trunk, he would care knowing both of them would be traced.
In today's age is anybody, especially people under age forty-five, that dumb about cell towers and pings being capable of pinpointing locations?

I just want to bounce off of your post and thank you for being one of the few posters who is waiting for EA's day in court. He has not been tried, sentenced, or convicted.

I understand your perspective, but maybe you don't realize that virtually everyone here qualifies as your "one of the few" who believes in EA getting his day in court. I don't see anyone proposing that the trial be skipped, nor saying that a trial doesn't matter.

But at the same time, this isn't a trial, and we aren't a jury (or an executioner).

We are simply people observing and opining on what we see. So there is no reason to expect us to wait until the jury weighs in before we comment on this suspect and how we see the case and the compelling nature of the evidence against him.

I'm certainly open to other evidence, should it emerge. I'm sure everyone else is as well, including CM's family, because what we all want is for the monster who did this to be brought to trial and get FULL JUSTICE for what they did, under the law.

But in this forum, it's about what we know and see at this point. I can't pretend that what we have says anything other than what it does, and shouldn't be told to say what I don't believe, and no one else should either. The evidence tells me clearly that EA abducted Christina, and offers strong implications he probably murdered her as well, and imo it makes no sense for me to sugarcoat that or buy into answers that aren't supported by any evidence. IMO.

Gosh- I would really hope no one ever does this, even EA! Sometimes justice can take a while... that's a lot of $$$ and time. I just can't wrap my head around the logic of this line of thinking. (Not directed at the poster, just the hypothetical young person who would wait out justice with jail time and $$ for a text).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member