GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #36 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My belief is "rock" means rock cocaine, also known as "crack".
That is the most likely interpretation imo.

Gosh- I would really hope no one ever does this, even EA! Sometimes justice can take a while... that's a lot of $$$ and time. I just can't wrap my head around the logic of this line of thinking. (Not directed at the poster, just the hypothetical young person who would wait out justice with jail time and $$ for a text).

It would be worse than that, if someone really tried such a stupid stunt of knowing someone else committed the crime but not telling anyone, and standing trial for that crime.

The farther you go down the legal road, the harder it becomes to be able to credibly present alternatives. If you wait so long that you aren't believed, then you fry in court because you used such a stupid legal ploy. And if not raised in the original trial, but said to come from his personal knowledge, except in extremely rare circumstances it can't ever be offered as "new evidence" on appeal.

Also I think EA was out of it already (but not as much as he claims).
His immediate concerns went to his immigration status and that of his family.
He told a lot of lies hoping (delusional) he wouldn't be pursued as being involved in Christina's disappearance. Therefore, the rest of his crimes wouldn't be revealed either.
In the beginning, I think he was more afraid of his parents than the police.
Someone else mentioned above he's hiding the truth from them so he doesn't lose their support.

Do we know, as of today, what EA may or may not have admitted once he was arrested?
Or, once someone has a lawyer, is the possibility a suspect would give LE more information over for good?

I was under cover with the DEA for 3 years recently and crack has always been referred to as rock. JMO & My own experience.

Well then, which drug is called crack and/or rock?
I thought meth was referred to as crank and cocaine as crack.

I am referring to "real life" & first hand... "Rock Cocaine"... maybe it's a southern thang.. lol

ETA: As Mamamerced said, this comes from the 70's-80's...

Can't ever remember hearing "rock" in the 70's. During the Disco era, cocaine was everywhere. I never heard anybody refer to it as "crack" until (who was it?) the famous comedian severely burned his face smoking crack cocaine. Now I know that "rock" is an altered form of cocaine to be smoked more akin to shooting it into one's veins to achieve an intense high.

Can't ever remember hearing "rock" in the 70's. During the Disco era, cocaine was everywhere. I never heard anybody refer to it as "crack" until (who was it?) the famous comedian severely burned his face smoking crack cocaine. Now I know that "rock" is an altered form of cocaine to be smoked more akin to shooting it into one's veins to achieve an intense high.

Richard Pryor.

Also I think EA was out of it already (but not as much as he claims).
His immediate concerns went to his immigration status and that of his family.
He told a lot of lies hoping (delusional) he wouldn't be pursued as being involved in Christina's disappearance. Therefore, the rest of his crimes wouldn't be revealed either.
In the beginning, I think he was more afraid of his parents than the police.
Someone else mentioned above he's hiding the truth from them so he doesn't lose their support.

Do we know, as of today, what EA may or may not have admitted once he was arrested?
Or, once someone has a lawyer, is the possibility a suspect would give LE more information over for good?

Spot on, WBG! You are right about his first concerns. He kept telling lies (didn't we decide his brother was not home that weekend?), just so many lies about his bruises, calling his gf at 3am, on and on. I do think he would had hoped it would "all go away" once he told his story, rather than face his parents (religion plays a big part, they would turn it over to a higher power..? just speculating). As for that night, I think he went into a rage when he couldn't score a woman or rock. He didn't want the night to end, IMO.

XOr, once someone has a lawyer, is the possibility a suspect would give LE more information over for good?

Respectfully snipped for focus. I do not know. I watched some of the Jodie Arias trial on television and, if I had been her attorney, I would have sat on her. Her personality is such that she cannot see her affect upon others and thinks she is the smartest girl in the room. I think with EA that he will accept his lawyer's guidance in most instances. He may talk in exchange for a deal, I suppose. I do think he has a since of shame, but I don't think he will talk except to save his skin. The question I have and that chills me is this: If he begins to talk, will we find out that there are others?

I've always heard Cocaine referred to as "rock"... but I'm old.

But you never heard of powdered (to be snorted) cocaine referred to as "rock", have you?
Mainstream didn't partake in "rock" back in the day. Junkies and hard core users, probably.
Today, I don't know but believe "rock" still refers to an altered form of cocaine.
I watched it being made on Drugs Inc.. They didn't show the exact recipe!

And freebasing was much different than the crack today. More $$$, too.

Oh that's right, "freebasing". Using a water pipe method?
Never witnessed freebasing (snorting, yes).

Crack "rock" is just placed into a little pipe and smoked. Is only one puff required to achieve the high?

I think we can all agree with PPD that good rock refers to drugs. I'm not sure the specific drug will make a big difference. Wish we knew what the other 2 texts/ voicemails said!

LE hasn't made a statement indicating they now believe no one besides EA is involved with Christina's disappearance.
Because LE stated earlier that someone else may be involved, their comment remains a possibility in my mind.
Until LE charges EA with murder or addresses the issue, I'll keep wondering if LE may still be investigating the case outside of EA.

When EA returned to the Shops at Legacy area (drove back), he may have done so to meet up with someone else. Why would he venture back to the area from which he just left if Christina was in his trunk? Did someone contact him or them? Did something happen to Christina after more drugs were obtained?

I know LE says they believe CM was in EA's trunk when he drove out of the garage
at 3:58 a.m.
Unless they have an image, how can they be sure?
We know drugs were being sought after.
Yet we don't know what or if there was a response because communications were deleted.

If EA left the garage with Christina in his trunk, why would he turn back to spend time near the shops again?
If the reason was to leave Christina, she would have been found by now imo.
I need this detour, based on toll clock and phone pings, to make sense.
Surely EA knows CM's phone would still be pinging as he backtracked.
If he was returning to the area to meet someone, why would he care about pings?
If she was already deceased in his trunk, he would care knowing both of them would be traced.
In today's age is anybody, especially people under age forty-five, that dumb about cell towers and pings being capable of pinpointing locations?

You are referring the exact thing that won't stop troubling me. To me, there always has to be an answer to the question of why? Jurors don't have to know it to convict, but my mind wants to tie that up. Why did he go back?

This is at least a zebra of a theory (but not a unicorn): He went back because he had a meet-up precondition to the abduction. If he did not know the meet-up point when he left with her, he might have been instructed later. The only logical way is by phone, unless he was being followed. Christina could have been transferred to another person's vehicle for purposes we can only surmise. However, this whole theory is nothing but surmising and there some really good sleuths here (as I am not). I am theorizing that someone other than EA took her body to another destination. So go ahead all others and poke holes in this theory, because that is what I think we ought to do and I won't be at all offended.

While some have complained about the info provided as to who is visiting EA in prison, I want to say "Thanks!!" for the news.

I appreciate knowing when more people are added to the list and/or who he is interacting with, every time. The more we sleuth EA and his world, imo the better chance we may have to find some hint or some way to get the location of where he put CM. (And if any would object that the last visitors didn't offer any insight, that's okay, because all we need is ONE who offers us some clue by their presence. Gotta keep sleuthing his world, ya never know. Can't lose sight of the fact that EA knows, so he holds the key to finding Christina.)
Sleuthing his world would necessitate looking closely at his friends, family, acquaintances, habits, routines, interests, and even his past. Unfortunately, mixed messages are sent on this site from administrators as well as posters who restrict what can be discussed or dismiss the relevance of offered information. I could offer more insight into EA's world but choose not to because of seemingly snide comments that question the relevance. Now, back into hibernation...

I'm also curious about the other cell phones and storage devices he had in his car. As a Sprint worker, I could see him wanting the latest and greatest new phone, but why keep several old phones in his car? Then add in the cell phone boxes that were found in his trash, and it just doesn't pass my smell test. He was up to no good, IMO.

EA does seem to have altered brain functioning.
He sat there on national TV while stating he cooperated with LE fully yet failing to mention his hesitation to let them search his car, have access to the visible storage devices (claiming secrecy of job related stuff - ???), among other inconsistencies with his claims of being totally cooperative.
Really, did he think LE wouldn't be watching?

When did LE observe the marijuana spillage in his car?
Was that before or after he vacuumed thoroughly.
LE was suspicious because of the fresh vacuum lines.
When was this, before or after pot was spilled on the carpet?
Did he vacuum to get rid of the pot? That's what I'm trying to understand timeline wise.
Why would he spill pot if he knew he had to turn his car over?
The order of the pot and cleaning doesn't make sense.

He sat there on national TV while stating he cooperated with LE fully yet failing to mention his hesitation to let them search his car, have access to the visible storage devices (claiming secrecy of job related stuff - ???), among other inconsistencies with his claims of being totally cooperative.

Did he vacuum to get rid of the pot? That's what I'm trying to understand timeline wise.

I haven't heard anything about marijuana spillage... only paraphernalia...

"On Sept. 4, Stamm said she saw paraphernalia in the car that looked like Arochi smoked weed. He admitted this, and admitted to smoking a bowl before going to Petrosky’s on Aug. 29."

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

Good points. I don't know why he would be so bold as to go to an interview at a police station with pot and paraphernalia in his car. It's been said before that he thinks he's smarter than everyone else, and I think this is a prime example of this.

He probably smoked in his car because he couldn't do it as his parent's house. Maybe he vacuumed and cleaned his car, but then wanted to smoke because of all of the stress after whatever happened with Christina. He was called by police while he was at work, so he didn't have the time or the foresight to put the weed in a hiding place. Or, perhaps his car was his hiding place to keep it out of his house. I'll need to go back to read that portion of the affidavit as I'm not clear if it was actually weed, or perhaps ash, resin, a stem, seed, baggie, papers, or whatever else that would indicate he smokes weed. Thanks WBG, now I have something to dig into!

I think we can all agree with PPD that good rock refers to drugs. I'm not sure the specific drug will make a big difference. Wish we knew what the other 2 texts/ voicemails said!

The meaning for me, if "rock" crack cocaine, indicates a higher (more severe) level of drug use as to what the group was into.
Thus, more messed up in life and maturity factors hindered as a result of drug use.
It brings to mind the beautiful lady, Whitney Houston.
Is anybody able to envision a before and after of her or the video of her in the lobby of the hotel not long before her death?
She used and was hooked on crack cocaine (rock).
It hooks people quicker and harder compared to recreational use where snorting powder cocaine is common (not impossible to get hooked that way either but those who do would probably graduate to smoking it eventually).
From that point, everything starts going downhill and permanent brain alterations are more likley.

"On Sept. 4, Stamm said she saw paraphernalia in the car that looked like Arochi smoked weed. He admitted this, and admitted to smoking a bowl before going to Petrosky’s on Aug. 29."

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

That makes sense. The arrest warrant affidavit says PPD obtained consent to view the interior and exterior of EA's vehicle on Sept 3rd, so maybe he thought he was in the clear and had smoked in his car afterwards. Then, on Sept 4th, PPD saw the paraphernelia.

(Page 2 of affidavit for the consent search on Sept 3rd http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...pdf_bbb6f060-87ab-11e4-9873-db1974235686.html)

Oh, I thought I read weed was spilled on the carpet.
I don't recall the paraphernalia aspect at all - geesh!
So LE saw a pipe? wth, how hard would it be to stick that in one's pocket?
I guess we'd have to be there to witness how it all went down.
EA really didn't act as if he was concerned or covering anything up though, weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste