GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #37 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christina's DNA, in what form we are not sure, was in EA's trunk. In his trunk. That is enough for me,right there, and I would bet that the state has a lot more. Jmo

IMO- Yes everyone can speculate and assume that CM was Kidnapped,was tortured,sexually assaulted, was at some point inside a small cramped up trunk,was forced,was killed,was dumped,was buried and so on. as of right now that is all that anyone really has for 6 months.
There are still so many blank blocks of time that not one of us knows 100% what really happened after 3:57:10am.(that is the actual time stamp when recording stopped)
allegedly - She(CM) was actually motion activated Vid recorded walking thru the corridor toward the interior of parking garage.
We can not see her face at any time (nor his) since it is only a back view-so I can not 100% beyond a doubt positively ID her as being Christina Morris walking thru the corridor-
What if she is alive somewhere ?? What if she just wanted to ditch her crappy life with HF ??
What if she had been threatened by him or his buddies?
So EA says it was her walking with him??? He could be lying again. What if It was not actually her we see in the video??? JMO~

1:69.08 Quadrillion

As far as the blank blocks of time... I'm sure PPD has that info. to fill in all those holes. Tillery has told us if we saw all the evidence we would understand. Many of us choose to put our trust in PPD. I've grown up here and have seen this PPD bring down a few major things. They are known for being very meticulous. They are even showing us that. They are smart and strategic. The PPD knows how to use the media to their advantage...example They tell us they can't identify cars leaving garage and they really can...
Trying to fool EA. Example 2....family pickets outside of house.... EA starts a campaign with news stations.... Now they have him on video lying.
Very smart.
Example 3...turned over evidence to APD of a SA. I think they are trying to send a message to EA....You're not going to sit idle in jail and not tell us where Christina is... We're going to make this even harder on you the longer you drag this out and not tell us where she is.

People have said here in the past that LE are probably not sharing everything that they know. I hope that they are not, even though some of the excluded people may actually be Christina's family. They have to go for the conviction that they are most likely to get and if they can get EA to give up Christina's location, that would be such a blessing to her family at this point, as well as allowing LE to stand a better chance of gaining a conviction on a murder charge. What they have revealed seems pretty significant to me. If they are playing it smart, with their cards close to their vest to put pressure on EA or make it difficult for EA's legal team, as long as they stay within the law, then more power to them.

IMO- Yes everyone can speculate and assume that CM was Kidnapped,was tortured,sexually assaulted, was at some point inside a small cramped up trunk,was forced,was killed,was dumped,was buried and so on. as of right now that is all that anyone really has for 6 months.
There are still so many blank blocks of time that not one of us knows 100% what really happened after 3:57:10am.(that is the actual time stamp when recording stopped)
allegedly - She(CM) was actually motion activated Vid recorded walking thru the corridor toward the interior of parking garage.
We can not see her face at any time (nor his) since it is only a back view-so I can not 100% beyond a doubt positively ID her as being Christina Morris walking thru the corridor-
What if she is alive somewhere ?? What if she just wanted to ditch her crappy life with HF ??
So EA says it was her walking with him??? He could be lying again. What if It was not actually her we see in the video??? JMO~
BBM.
PPD said they have more video footage of Christina and Enrique walking from PP's apartment to their cars. It's likely that the jury will get to see all of the video footage.

Originally posted by txyorkiemom

I will tell you frankly that I believe the doubts that you raise here are so unlikely that I don't feel any of them would play well with a jury, as unpredictable as juries may be. Why would you think that Christina's family would not recognize her walk in the video on the walk to the garage? I often find it quite easy to identify mere acquaintances by their walk, so I imagine that her family would have no trouble. If you want to have fun sometimes, sit on a bench in a mall somewhere and watch people stroll by. It is amazing how people vary in the way that they walk. It is interesting what ungainly creatures people are compared to deer, horses, and cats. It seems to me that you are suspicious of everything the police have offered. Is that so?

An attractive young woman like Christina does not usually have to go to the extremes of disappearing in order to ditch a boyfriend, especially one who may have already been in the process of dumping her. New boyfriends are not hard to come by, although faithful ones may be. To me, you keeping reaching for the unlikely. In order to have these suspicions, wouldn't you have to believe that Plano LE was engaged in some sort of conspiracy to protect everyone but EA? Who would they be protecting? Do you believe them to be dirty? Drug involvement creates all sorts of risks. Do you believe LE is engaged in some way with protecting drug dealers/suppliers?

Recognizing someone by a walk? I recognize people by their face. But that's me.

In theory that person, as txyorkiemom, said, could plenty of people. (imo too) And frankly I'd say kudos to CM if she did indeed make a run for it. Good for her. She was surrounded by.... oh I cant even say it, but you get it. If she took off I'd think good for her for getting gone....far, far... away from HF and etc.

The fact is there is, as far as the public knows (been released to the public) thus far until trial if there is one, only the back of a female looking person walking in that garage in clothes that have been described as various outfits for CM. What was the woman wearing? Is that so hard? Is there any video from the other bars? However bar or restaurant vids would not address what other clothes she may have changed into at the apt later in the evening/morning for whatever reason - that remains to be seen. (imo)

BBM.
PPD said they have more video footage of Christina and Enrique walking from PP's apartment to their cars. It's likely that the jury will get to see all of the video footage.

I was just going to say I'm sure the police will have more footage from different cameras of them walking that night.

There is no need for them to release them to use. But the jury will watch them.

In theory that person, as txyorkiemom, said, could plenty of people. (imo too) And frankly I'd say kudos to CM if she did indeed make a run for it. Good for her. She was surrounded by.... oh I cant even say it, but you get it. If she took off I'd think good for her for getting gone....far, far... away from HF and etc.

The fact is there is, as far as the public knows (been released to the public) thus far until trial if there is one, only the back of a female looking person walking in that garage in clothes that have been described as various outfits for CM. What was the woman wearing? Is that so hard? Is there any video from the other bars? However bar or restaurant vids would not address what other clothes she may have changed into at the apt later in the evening/morning for whatever reason - that remains to be seen. (imo)

If it wasn't CM in the video, why hasn't EA told LE who it was? Let LE find the woman, verify that she was the one seen on video, case closed. Why would EA sit in jail for months without telling anyone who it really was?

And, if it wasn't CM, how did her DNA end up in his trunk?

If I were on a jury, I would need answers to those questions.
JMO

Christina's stepmother specifically identified Christina in the video and said that her walk looked relaxed. I believe the jury would believe the identification of the woman who spent to much time living with Christina and mothering her. I used to pick up my daughter from school and parked some distance away from the high school. As teens exited the building, even from a great distance, I recognized my daughter's very distinctive, arm-swinging walk before I recognized anything else about her. Half of the time, I couldn't remember what she put on to wear to school. Different people focus on different things I suppose.

I believe the jury will trust the identification of Christina's family.

So is the theory that EA was complicit with Christina and the party goers in finding someone who bears enough of a resemblence to her to set up an elaborate ruse for her to disappear?

That she put enough of her DNA in the trunk to convince LE that she is no longer alive, that EA went out of his way to act suspiciously and is such a good and loyal friend that he's happy to face an AK charge and possibly 99 years in prison?

I have to say that I find that a tad far fetched.

I can recognise my family members as they walk downstairs as they all have a distinctive way of walking, it's totally feasible that Christina's family would recognise her in the video imo

JMO

Christina's stepmother specifically identified Christina in the video and said that her walk looked relaxed. I believe the jury would believe the identification of the woman who spent to much time living with Christina and mothering her. I used to pick up my daughter from school and parked some distance away from the high school. As teens exited the building, even from a great distance, I recognized my daughter's very distinctive, arm-swinging walk before I recognized anything else about her. Half of the time, I couldn't remember what she put on to wear to school. Different people focus on different things I suppose.

I believe the jury will trust the identification of Christina's family.

I completely agree with you that Anna, Christina's stepmom, spent much time living with her and mothering her and raising her since she was a toddler of 3 years old, iirc. Anna's grief is written all over her face and it breaks my heart.

Also I strongly agree about being able to identify people by there walk, in my office at work I can usually tell which of my work colleagues is coming along the corridor by listening to there footsteps.

If it wasn't CM in the video, why hasn't EA told LE who it was? Let LE find the woman, verify that she was the one seen on video, case closed. Why would EA sit in jail for months without telling anyone who it really was?

And, if it wasn't CM, how did her DNA end up in his trunk?

If I were on a jury, I would need answers to those questions.
JMO

Maybe it is just wishful thinking that Christina is alive. Hannah Thomas-Garner has been missing since November 2014 and there were some disturbing scenarios put forth as to what could have happened. However, she has been found SAFE!!!! I know this is not probable but for any of you who follow the family's SM, I believe that they believe that Christina is alive. I understand it may just be sheer hope but sometimes that is all one has. JMO

Well, even EA admits he was walking with Christina, not someone in similar clothing.

BBM.

I don't remember LE saying this, so this is like a big whoopee for me! Thanks!! I think she tried to fight back and I love her even more for that.

They were going to bed, the party was over, no more rock. IMO he was taking a chance on partying some more with Christina, and when she shot that down, he became unglued. I think he had a lot to drink, plus the Adderall, rejection, frustration - and there's no telling what Christina said to him. I can just imagine!
I'm just sorry he didn't get pulled over as soon as he left the garage.

Or were these 2 off to get more drugs for this party?
Im not buying the
She went home to get her dog story.

With all the calls or texts to HF you would think she would leave a message (im so mad bla bla im going home to get my dog and leave bla bla bla) But she dosent!

I think there was trouble and she needed him to answer her calls.

But he does lie. However, we have no evidence that he deliberately tells lies that could not be construed to be in some way in his own best interest. He may be stupid about what his best interest actually is. However, I do not believe he is stupid enough to believe that -- having left the party at the same time as Christina for the purpose of walking towards the garage -- he can suddenly convince the police (who have found her DNA in the trunk/mat of his car) -- that he actually was walking with someone else. If he was, he surely would have mentioned it by now. LE would have surely not put him in jail for the abduction of Christina if there were any doubt that the woman walking with him was not Christina.

Now about that quadruple bullet theory in the Kennedy assassination proving that there were at least four shooters . . . . :facepalm:

Although we must bear in mind that EA doesn't tell the truth.

Well, actually, he did incorporate at least one lie when he claimed to walk one way upon reaching the parking garage and CM walked the other.

BBM.

I don't remember LE saying this, so this is like a big whoopee for me! Thanks!! I think she tried to fight back and I love her even more for that.

I missed this also, can you post a link. TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee